CTR is planning on using NSA software to catch the meme magicians!

archive.fo/4iOTI

Chat from the CTR shills talking about using FOXACID to dox Cred Forums, reddit and other sites

"We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters."

"efink [6:20 AM]
It will man-on-the-side for the user boards and intercept traffic. We can use that for IP addresses and loading tracking software and magic lantern onto their devices. Once we have them compromised

[6:20]
David? How many do we need?

brock [6:21 AM]
I want 150 from Cred Forums, whatever you can get from 8. I want 1000 top reddit drivers exposed and I want content analysis for their posts. I want the people who are really driving their narrative.

[6:22]
I need all that in a packet by tomorrow afternoon with lexical analysis, proof of compromise. I want clips of memes. I want to up-vote patterns. All this has to be inside the US too. We can't use externals."

Real or not, this is exactly what i'd expect the CTR to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CE9yDsUZN-M
youtube.com/watch?v=5tTpSh5Zpks
youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4
liveleak.com/view?i=04e_1475173173
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>realtruenews

Sure thing, Mikko :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=CE9yDsUZN-M

Link to a video

It's a red herring you dofus.

Unless one of these cucks intend to physically go to the Cred Forums servers location and be physically connected to it or it's node down the chain, they can't siphon information to or from the server.

>top Reddit drivers

Keep telling yourself that, someone as corrupt as Clinton can probably lie her way into anything.

seems like they are planning on killing large numbers of people for simply speaking their mind.

>guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?

Fucking kek. That is some memeable stuff right there senpai.

>they can't siphon information to or from the server.

"Where do you work, Cred Forums?" threads

"Burgers, post your state" threads

"Relationship status" threads

etc

I'm not sure anymore whether or not these replies are from legit /pol users or CTR shills.

>Be nigger irl from a third world country
>Totally immune from any and all consequences because I'm a minority and if any action is taken against me I can play the race card
It's great being a nigger these days.

Yeah, they can use social engineering to get the info they can't get with sniffer software.

It's PHYSICALLY impossible.

Considering i fucking work with this shit every day as a security analyst for the company that makes your average ATM and bank card solutions, i know this shit. We literally cannot get compromised unless one of our employees fuck up massively, or someone socially engineers themselves access to our private node.

social engineering and voluntary giving away information is just white noise in a sea of easy access (((facebook))).

>hey, we group of people from an office building whose location has already been discovered and compromised, should hack people for exercising their first amendment rights and then threaten them!
>nothing bad could possibly happen to us!

doxx my gay asshole, ctr faggots

That's exactly what a SHILL would say!

And it's not physically impossible, all it takes for one vulnerability that can be exploited, and if it's never discovered it's never patched.

And vulnerabilities can happen in a lot of ways, like a dumb employee, outdated software etc.

sage this shitty fanfiction roleplay

What crime is being committed by making political memes exactly?

Uhoh i'm so scared.

Who said anything about crimes? They dox the top contributors and then use any info on them to silence them, I'm sure it won't be hard to find skeletons in their closets.

They intend to "kill" their anonymous persona by outing them to all their friends, co-workers and employers.

You're retarded.

You cannot bypass or access a physical networking hub or node without being physically near them or connected to them down the chain.
Your computer gets access to internet trough modem/mediaconverter (fiber), this gets sent to local node, which gets sent to a hub, and it goes on and on.

Unless you're on the same node as the rest, you won't get access to anything.

good example is if you're connected to a fibre-network on the same node as everyone else in your region, you'd have physical access / direct connection to everyone elses computers/servers connected to that node. Unless they know their shit and got proper security in place (which 99% they don't)
The only way for someone to get remote-direct access to a serverfarm like 4chans server is in, is by physically installing the backdoor onto the server.

you think this Cred Forums website server is physical? It's virtual on a physical entity.

You can't do shit unless you're physically in reach of the server.

Don't try to silence me with facts!

This is just fake retardation to scare away the "meme-generators" and OP sounds like the one who created this shit to begin with.

Saged

>"meme-generators"

So dox them first you whining cuck.

Trump's VP More Popular than Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=5tTpSh5Zpks

Black Trump Supporters Protest Launch of Hillary Campaign Office

youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4

"We have to start thinking like Americans"

liveleak.com/view?i=04e_1475173173

>sage