Can someone explain to me how a South African can condescend to tell Americans about our own politics?

Can someone explain to me how a South African can condescend to tell Americans about our own politics?

I'm so sick of this fuck along with John Oliver, Seth Meyers, and Stephen Colbert, and the entire liberal media apparatus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tTpSh5Zpks
youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4
liveleak.com/view?i=04e_1475173173
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because white people have a past of oppressing south African natives. They have the right to criticize.

So yesterday i discovered someone that watches this guy.

A fucking commie, kek.

christ how do people fall for this shit
i cant help but crack a smile when i see Don's smug shit-eating grin

>south america overthrows white leadership
>blacks finally get muh "freedom" they always cry about
>trevor "kike" noah flees shitty african rule
>comes to america and complained about whites and cries muh "privilege"
>soon america is shit under minority rule
>"sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit"

When will Kek punish these types?

Trump's VP More Popular than Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=5tTpSh5Zpks

Black Trump Supporters Protest Launch of Hillary Campaign Office

youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4

"We have to start thinking like Americans"

liveleak.com/view?i=04e_1475173173

>sage

Why didn't he stay there and criticize??

Most of white people dindu nuffin, and they fought their own to end slavery. I don't see as much blacks fighting black racism.

I wonder who is taking a massive financial hit to subsidize this horseshit.

I can't imagine the American masses enjoy watching this stuff… but it keeps proliferating.

If anyone should be pissed of it's the shareholders in these companies.

They could be producing and developing actually entertaining programming and using this valuable airtime for something worthwhile

Has there always been so many daily shows? The daily show with x. Tonight with y. They're all shilling pretty hard too.

because blacks finally won and got to rule but sucked at it and made the country shit.

He is getting mega bucks, will say and do anything.

This guy used to make racist stand up comedy and he got away with it here because he is half white and half black.

Indeed. It's full on citizen Kane levels of strait up paying for propaganda at this point.

I watched the clip. It is a complete fiction they fabricated taking a few clips here and here to patch together there own imagined monster.

Anyone without hallucination levels of cognitive bias could see it.

All these shows will be seen as the transparently partisan trash they are, even by many normies, after the election hysteria is over.

They are tanking what little reputation these shows had left just to help some crusty old bint.

>South America
>Burger education

Because of this bullshit people are losing interest in these so called "comedy shows".

Needs more young turks

>South African nigger

Send it back.
SEND IT BACK.

It because of WHITE WOMEN WORLDWIDE. White love black men and they will always support him against. It has something to do with PENIS SIZE apparently

Sorrie man, I wanted to say **white women love black man**

There's something about some pompous limey fuck telling Americans how to vote or what to believe that absolutely triggers me. Whether it's Piers Morgan, Trevor Noah, John Oliver, or *insert bong here*.

If they hate America so much they need to fuck off back to their multicultural paradise where it's gun free and nobody ever gets hurt and the streets are paved with rainbows

>tfw you love Trump but will never have enough money to move to America

look at her fucking neanderthal face.

They're just a bunch of morons. It's pretty sad really. The media is dead and they killed themselves.

>Can someone explain to me how a South African can condescend to tell Americans about our own politics?

Genetic fallacy.

Delete your thread.

And they say romance is dead.

Hey goy we need to stop Libya from starting a central bank.

My brother Larry Leobowitz the COO of the NYSE told me to demonize the guy who doesnt charge his citizens for electricity or college.

>60 minarets
What did he mean by this?

First post worst post, the "oppression" of blacks by whites in South Africa does not give this person any enhanced perspective on the politics of the United States. If anything, it distorts his view of reality because he'll be perpetually swiping at the phantom boogeyman of "racist oppression" to the exclusion of more balanced perspectives

Unless his mother fucked a Khoisan (oldest race on the planet) he isn't part native. Bantus have didn't step foot in South Africa until 1500 years ago. Zulus just 500 years ago. Only a hundred years before the first whites. Bantus never even reached the Western parts of SA before Europeans settled there.

Black South Africans are as much colonists as White South Africans are.

isn't it good that he replaced by a nigger. Now nobody even watches the fucking show. It sucks. Daily show sucks dick and they know it. Comedy central isn't funny anymore its all political cock sucking

IF I wanted that I would just watch a bunch of politicians talk about 9-11