The "Taboo Folder" - Cont. v2.0

#dossiertabou

We youtube NOW - if the frenchies still want to subtitle it: youtube.com/watch?v=iyl8p1PBIqI

>French channel shows islam support pedos and executing homos
>French chanel shows muslims refusing male doctors / having their fines paid for them
>Lefty faggots lose their minds
>They're literally accusing a news station of making up facts to support "fascists"

HERE WE GO BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/vox/societe/2016/09/30/31003-20160930ARTFIG00125-dossier-tabou-de-m6-sur-l-islam-irruption-du-reel-et-retour-des-censeurs.php?pagination=1#nbcomments
aegisub.org
discord.gg/9AmcThZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never forget
>Showing the truth to incite hatred??

"""French""" faggot demanding a list of names of everybody who worked on the project (Jee, I wonder why)

Don't let this slide. Normies are waking up and they're MAD

imthegoodguyseethatbadgeitmeansimantifaandimthegoodguy

whatever dude.

>The fascists who tweet about #dossiertabou, I am sure that you have not opened the koran, You don't know what you're talking about

>To all the fascists who masturbate over #dossiertabou. We can make the same show about all religions if you want

Pourquoi ils en parlent pas sur fdesouche?

No idea - but his twitter has been active about it.

Heard about that

SIEG

Le Figaro talks about it today.
lefigaro.fr/vox/societe/2016/09/30/31003-20160930ARTFIG00125-dossier-tabou-de-m6-sur-l-islam-irruption-du-reel-et-retour-des-censeurs.php?pagination=1#nbcomments

No time to read, I can't summarise.

SEE BROWN PEOPLE? I'M A GOOD GUY, NOT A FASCIST LIKE ALL THOSE OTHER DISGUSTING WHITES.
PLEASE LIKE ME, BROWN PEOPLE. PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE. I'M /GOOD/.

Final bump

Now someone need to sub this in english and send it to Trump

god french are so lazy...

Yeah I was pretty surprised to see such a well documented, factual, red pilled documentary on TV.
I thought "how the hell did they manage to avoid state censorship" ?

I d like to sub but dont know how to

Download the video here:https:/ssyoutube.com/watch?v=iyl8p1PBIqI
Download a subprogram: aegisub.org

Have fun redpilling the white race

Sorry user, I can understand why you'd like to discuss that but an unsubbed 2 hours long documentary is really hard to discuss on an english speaking board.
I do enjoy the maximum butthurt it creates tho.

Fucking learn French, user, then you wouldn't need subtitles.

I don't need subtitles, the rest of Cred Forums does.
Subbing a documentary is a very lenghty process. I guess if we were 5 or 6 working on it, it could go quite fast tho that'd only be like 20 minutes of work each.
But you know we gotta eat cheese and drink wine.

also their should be 2 months paid vacation for this work

>2 months
Are you trying to start a war ? I won't work for such a meager number of paid vacation days.

>2 hours long
It takes 6x this time to sub it at the very least.

>(((Rimmel)))

The eternal Kraut strikes again

Based M6, never saw that coming from them

I'm still learning French, but I can understand a lot of it, especially French used by TV news reporters. They speak the most understandable French, for some reason. Probably the schools that they went to.

I'm up for subbing if other people wants to help ?

I'm trying to sub now

Yep reporters train a lot to be intelligible. I've heard it's a real pleasures for people learning French.
Brits do that as well but Americans reporters really are more laid back about that. It's actually hilarious especially with all the local news stations you guys have.
I'm monotoring this thread and ready to help as well but outside of transcripting and translating someone has to actually code the subs and that's really long and tedious.
I don't think it's useless but everything in the documentary is really only about France, and most of its message is known on Cred Forums either way.

The objective is to spread outside of France

That's not really the right format for that. How much americans will sit through 2 hours of arabs being dick and scum in France ? It's interesting for French because it's part of our daily life, foreigners ? I doubt it.

I appreciate the effort tho. I'll translate something like 15 minutes of the video(the last 15) and give you that in a pastebin.

I can help to, how do we organize ?

Let's decide on who translate which part ?

French people at its finest
Never change citizen, and remember, applying effort and energy in a task is HARD and someone else should do it for you
Bunch of morons, the lot of you

Idk a discord room maybe ?

Go to French/pol/ on 8ch we have the autism

discord.gg/9AmcThZ
I created a discord thingy
Dunno if it works. Join and tell me.

I'm willing to help as well.

I have discord but where is our convo?

>I have discord but where is our convo?
Open the link you retard

Seems to work well for the rest. Have you tried rebooting your life ?

Translation is going well, if any other french user wants to help us

Je règle un problème internet et je vous aide