The downward spiral

Me watching Friends in 1996:
>wow is this funny

Me watching Friends in 2016
>holy shit this is some seriously fucking degenerate shit right there.

Honestly, it seems that the situations and character interactions were so far fetched that it really smacks more of cultural reprogramming than simple entertainment. A fair amount of the blame for the cultural rot that has infected the country can be placed on bullshit like this that promoted casual sex, deviancy and the destruction of the family.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@thatdavidhopkins/how-a-tv-sitcom-triggered-the-downfall-of-western-civilization-336e8ccf7dd0#.tg91hp5ou
youtube.com/watch?v=xyCUzRfd1Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you imagine a solid white cast like that in 2016.

Those days are gone. End of an era.

They are mostly Jews.

I fucking loved that show back then!

Now, I can't stand to sit through an entire episode.

I don't know why though.

to be fair

that show was pretty shit, right?
if you dont count the nostalgia factor in

I couldn't watch it even at its peak

Good luck Charlie had a solid white cast.

No it didn't
Teddy's friend was a fat black girl

Isn't Ross the only kike

How I Met Your Mother had a solid white main cast, too, and that ended only a few years ago.

Ross and Monica are related and italian

I am currently on a Friends marathon. It's like most things, you just have to watch it and learn to enjoy it with the filter of knowing that they are trying to put out a degenerate message. Once you learn to filter that out it is quite enjoyable. Also it's not the most degenerate thing out there, remember that it is an all white cast, which they were heavily criticized for, and when Rachel got pregnant with Emma, there was no talk of abortion, it was just assumed they would deal with it. Also they end up kicking out that faggot nanny.

If it was written by the same people who did Modern Family, Ross and Monica would be Rayqon and Monique, Emma would be a little lesbians and Ben would be a tiny transexual. Pheobe would be some old fashioned friend who they put up with and make fun of, Joey would be a syrian immigrant and the coffe house would be a soup kitchen for refugees. Rachel would be Mexican, Joey would be gay and Chandler would be bisexual.

It's bad but not as bad as it is now.

>Watching friends
Kys

At least when they needed to take a shit they didn't do it over the balcony.

attempt to normalise things that aren't normal as a stated goal of "progressives" in hollywood, pushing an (((agenda)))).

>1996
>lesbian couple
>normal for jew york

I remember that shit being laughed at in canada, people wondering why they can't just keep that shit to themselves

fuck you i liked friends

orly

Phoebe

You are right, never thought about that. An impossible thing today, in this timeline.

I feel the same way about Seinfeld now. I still have a soft spot for it though. Honestly, aside from Jerry most of them do wallow in their degenerate choices and have fucked up lives. It's just so god damn nostalgic. I can't let it go!

>most autistic characters were both Jews

kek

They generally don't try to justify their behavior and they get fucked a lot in the end. They go to prison at the end... if that is any sort of indictment.

Big fan of Curb as well. Although in that show his situations are usually more justified by wrong circumstance.

Geller
Italian
>not a Jewish name

See I don't let my Cred Forums ideology get in the way of me watching a show or movie. That's just stupid. I don't look for the underlying message or analyze the character's names. If it's funny then I'll watch it.
>inb4 yes goy, good goy
Again, it doesn't make me want to go out and celebrate diversity and legalize gay marriage, it's just a show. It's there just to entertain me.

The only person I know who watched that was a psycho. Rich girl with a family church that sucked up to local police state. She stalked poor people when she thought police would protect her. Would hide outside of people's houses and watch them. Her group would follow people and try to hurt them and say they were protecting themselves or their kids, they would brinf their kids with them and claim their kids were being attacked and then try to a assault people. She robbed a Baskin Robbins at gunpoint because of her police protection. Never got caught, despite her mugshot being on the local news. She did not even un dye her hair for days afterwards.

Thats because you have a functioning brain. I think the point OP is on about, is how this can effect younger minds into thinking degeneracy is the norm. People emulate fiction and until you realize it's degeneracy, it can fuck some shit up.

Wasn't their father in the show also a turbo kike?

>britflag
>watching friends

really? I thought only the French liked it?

Could this discrepancy between fantasy and reality be because Friends is a work of fiction, or because of the Jews?

I'll give you a hint user, it's not what you've been programmed to react to by Cred Forums.

You're thinking of Seinfeld

Friends is the whitest show on earth.

>tfw you have been here for so long that you realize everything is degenerate

Right but OP seems to think that it's some intentional thing. Don't you think the writers just did it because it was funny? Like Ross's wife finds out she's gay and leaves him for a woman. That's comical. If she just left him for another man, that'd be just sad. Conservative topics aren't funny to watch, but situational humor that's sometimes taboo and raunchy is. There's two types of shows in regards to politics, one is something like Married With Children or Last Man Standing, where they throw out this PC culture and shit on it. Or, you have something like Friends, or How I Met Your Mother, which just takes a group of friends and throws them into wacky scenarios. To me, I don't think it does a ton of reprogramming, even to kids. That's like the argument that video games make kids violent.

Shows that suck a million times worse than friends dont count

Elliot Gould. Massive heeb.

When everything is degenerate nothing is.

You're kidding? It's on here all the time.

>That's like the argument that video games make kids violent.

But would you agree that hip hop culture has contributed to more violent youths?

I think it's easy for a rational person to observe and critic from a distance but the reality is that all this stuff effects us whether we admit it or not. Yes you can grow out of it and just appreciate it for what it is. But pretending like it doesn't have an influence on people who can't view things from that perspective seems a little naive.

>Radnor is a jew
>Segel is a jew (his father is one)
>Neil Patrick Harris is gay
>Hannigan is a jew

Yeah, it's so (((white))).

It's always sunny in Philadelphia.
The main producers and writers aren't kikes too so that's a bonus.

Frank makes the show worth watching even if he is degenerate trash.

That's my favorite show. There's barely anything else I watch these days

>Be a conservative Asian with traditional Asian values
>Be American educated
>Watch friends with my brothers
>Stop watching American sitcoms after going to Uni
>Brother continues to watch ever degenerate sitcoms like Scrubs that promote casual, drunken sex and general relationship fuckery (wiener cousins LOL)
>Watch him spiral into dysfunctional relationships, sleeping with random people who come to haunt him later, and generally disgusting and awkward situations (one girl cheated on him and he didn't know and gave her an oral).
>Took me several good years of traditional discipline to put him back in the right path

He's now in a long term relationship with a nice girl who also has a great career. But fuck these sitcoms normalizing deviant behavior.

Amazing how much SJW shit was packed into those episodes

best show. whens the next season coming out?

Next year

>I think oh cool a new show I have never watched an episode of that people on Cred Forums seem to like
>perhaps it is redpilled
>look online and see it has over 10 seasons going back to 2005 that I have not watched and think I could binge on this
>literally the first episode is some women bringing back a nigger to her friends

But hey, I'm only 1 minutes 24 seconds in and the episode is called "the gang get racist", and there has been one racist joke so I guess I'll give it a go.

>it seems that the situations and character interactions were so far fetched

that's the point of this style of comedy you dense fuck

The niggers a faggot. Keep watching.

Yeah looks that way, but I am 4 minutes in now so thanks for giving away part of the first episode.

Pretty funny actually.

what parts were degenerate?

>tfw everyone in this thread is lambasting Ross for being Jewish
>tfw Ross represents Western Civilisation

medium.com/@thatdavidhopkins/how-a-tv-sitcom-triggered-the-downfall-of-western-civilization-336e8ccf7dd0#.tg91hp5ou

Am at the part where they realize it's just gay people in the bar, hilarious, thanks.

WHAT HE SAID. SUNNY = REDPILLED.
Democrats blasting me in the ass or the Republicans blasting me in the ass!

that show always sucked

>Democrats blasting me in the ass or the Republicans blasting me in the ass!
What do you mean?

It's honestly one of the best and most consistent shows out right now. The newest season was awesome and some of the best jokes are the inside jokes they build upon throughout the seasons.

Sorry for the spoiler but I couldn't have someone bailing that early.

Thanks man, it looks good.

Me watching an episode of Friends then:
>wow, this is unfunny hollywood shit

Me watching an episode of Friends now:
>wow, this is unfunny degenerate kike shit

Someone pointed out to me recently that Pepe Silva may be Charlie's interpretation of "pennsylvania" being on every envelope. Which further killed me.

Here is a preview of Season 12 of Its Always Sunny
youtube.com/watch?v=xyCUzRfd1Mo

Is Married... With Children degenerate?

Mind = blown, fuck I never realized that until now

Fuck does it matter?Go figure it out by yourself, faggot.You wouldn't exactly be donating to israel by youtubing it, or downloading torrents.Why are so many so fucking obsessed with the possibility that someone that works on a tv show they like might not agree with them?

Yep.

Now go watch Seinfeld again.
>4 kikes living in Jew York

>what's this
>it's a list of doctors i'm going to kill
>there's two already crossed out
>I know

This is good.

> it seems that the situations and character interactions were so far fetched that it really smacks more of cultural reprogramming than simple entertainment
if you watch friends and see a conspiracy you are a fucking retard with no grasp left on reality. That is the most blatant nonsense ive ever seen

politics is just one big ass-blast

literally the whole series was casual sex, and celebrating Hannukah

The thing to remember about American Mass Entertainment is that it usually mocks Traditional Lifestyles while attempting to soften or normalize degenerate ones.

Friends and other shows show only kindly or misunderstood homosexuals. White males are effeminate goof balls that need to be corrected by someone non white or non male.

What if a modern show had two gay males joking about getting tested for AIDS. One fag say to the other in a joking and light hearted manner, "You only get sick once you start going to the doctor." Imagine if the show went on it's way without teaching a moral lesson about the importance of clean living.

Such a show would probably get it's sponsors pulled. You can't show fags being in the wrong, as a rule. (I'm sure a tiny handful of exceptions exist somewhere but I have never seen them.)

Mock strong white males, lionize every other type of person is the rule.

Redpilled as fuck show

nah, there are still great episodes. just like there are still great episodes of will and grace. watched some old reruns a few weeks ago. still laughed my ass off

op is a faggot again

i'm a democrat and voting hilldawg btw. stay fucking triggered

bro get a job and apply all that hatred to your boss

Alysson hannigan, the hottest redhead ive seen is a jew ? Damn

Hannigan is an obvious Irish name

Nah, it's about a hard working white man and all the shit he gets from society for it.

top quality series. Also fraiser is all white cast, cheers, king of queens. There are heaps.