Based Indian Army took its revenge. HEIL HIND!

For all those who are wondering what's happening between India and Pakistan

>Indian forces killed a terrorist need Buhran Wani in Indian Kashmir
>Sunni muslims (famous for being terrorists and Paki supporters) protested the killings and started rioting
>Indian Armed Forces used pellet guns to control riots, 100+ pro-terrorist Kashmiris got killed
>Pakistan objected the reduction of Pro-Pakistan people in Kashmir
>Based Indian PM Modi points out half of Pakistani people wanting to dissolve Pakistan (Baluchistan and Sindh) and the use of fighter jets and tactical bomb by Pakistan on Pakistanis
>Pakistan gets butthurt, violates ceasfire on LOC. India retaliates back.
>Pakistani terrorists launched an attack on an Indian military base in Uri where 18 soldiers lost there lives (16 out of 18 lost there lives due to fire in their sleeping room)
>India shows proof of Pakistani involvement in the attacks
>Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif shit talks about India in UN Gen Assembly
>Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj BTFOs Pakistan in her UN Gen Assembly, designates Pakistan as a terrorist nation
>Indian Parliament's Secretary to UN Eenam Gambhir BTFOs Pakistan in UN Gen Assembly
>India ceases trade with Pakistan and showed her willingness of dissolving Indus Water treaty, indicating India's motives to cut/reduce Pakistan's water supply.
>Pakistan threatens that China will cut Brahmputra's (river in India) water supply if that happened
>Pakistan Defense minister threatens to wipe out India
>India conducts a surgical strike inside Pakistan the same night

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/armys-daring-surgical-strike-marks-radical-change-in-indias-pakistan-policy/articleshow/54593808.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/panic-disbelief-in-kashmir-as-india-makes-surgical-strikes/articleshow/54585582.cms
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424584/Muslims-UK-3-million-time-50-born-outside-Britain-Number-country-doubles-decade-immigration-birth-rates-soar.html#reader-comments
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-may-deploy-nuclear-capable-Rafale-jets-on-China-Pakistan-borders/articleshow/54607968.cms
economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/54573494.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>18 Indian Para-Commandos (One of India's many special forces) were dropped near the LOC by hellicopters
>They infiltrated Pakistan, and destroyed 7 terror launchpads spread between the area of 500 meters - 3 kms beyond the LOC and killing 38 terrorists and capturing a few.
>2 Pakistani soldiers noticed the Indian Operations and were killed by the Indian Army on the spot
>Indian Para-Commandos return successfully without any loss of life or injury.
>Indian Director General Of Military Operations (DGMO) notifies about the strike to Pakistan's DGMO
>Pakistan violates ceasefire again in the morning on line of control, Indian retaliates by killing two Pakistani soldiers and injuring 9.
>India makes the Strategic strike public
>India evacuates villages across 10km from LOC and moves troops towards the borders
>Pakistan denies strike but still condemns the attack
>Another Pakistani terrorist incursion takes place but successfully neutralized by Indian Army.
>Pak Defense Minister changes stance on wiping out India and says of using tactical nukes to protect Pakistan.
>Pakistan violates ceasefire again, India retaliates
>China and US claims of trying to mediate between India and Pakistan.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/armys-daring-surgical-strike-marks-radical-change-in-indias-pakistan-policy/articleshow/54593808.cms

poo i

Post ur favorite gods poomen

What if India transports all its poos to pakistan

superpower by 2030

I always thought that if we ever had a nuclear holocaust, India and Pakistan would be the first to wipe each other out.

Good on you India, if you fuck them up irreparably we'll seriously respect you.

I always enjoy reading unbiased reports.

Is India btfo'ing pakistan a direct result from pakistan having the highest incest rate in the world? Those pakiniggers can't seem to do anything right.

Did you take this quote out of a book called World War Z?

Wasn't that a movie?

God, I hope this leads to a nice war. Time to btfo crapistan indefinitely

That's because they would.
The only reason they don't nuke each other now is because they're too close

>Hind kills X people

Learn to green text, nigger.

An OK book actually, and a (((Hollywood))) adaptation.

>Pakistan-India Nuclear exchange
>Up a 5th of all mudshits could die

Fucking do it India

Any poopakirs on Cred Forums to give us the other side?

hail hind!
based indian showing those pakis what a real nation can do!

>pakistan drops nukes
>poop absorbs all energy from them

Why does the poo loo army loook so pejeet

>why are they skipping like pajeets

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Once you go Shiva you never go back

Meh. Seems like minor happening desu

>all this denial after acknowledging the attacks

t. Poo

t. achmed khan

India is a rising power in the world, and it is high time they realized it.

Go India.

lol, pakis got shit on by india

t. Poo's Cousin

get those inbred paki apes

You don't realize the implications. Should Pakistan disappear the only Muslim country with nukes will be France.

You'll get a shit tonne of 'refugees' from them though.

Kashmir is Pakistani clay. The people don't want you, and they'll keep killing your soldiers. They'll keep baiting you in to attacking Pakistan (who aren't to blame, for once) until you make a mistake and the international community finally calls for complete Pakistani sovereignty over the area.

It's *literally* in everyone's best interests if you guys just stop fucking killing people up there. It'll never be Indian land. The current partition is the best you'll ever get, so stop trying to fuck it up.

Why must you hurt me so.

why do muslims wants nukes? there a religion of peace

You are forgetting the bongs wallaby.

Can Pakistan post on Cred Forums?

I want shitskin bants before they nuke each other.

Only posiitove thing in this conflict if each nation uses nukes, thats how world gets ridden with 2 subhuman groups

>t. Mehmet Rapeoglu

Sorry dude, dad had us to spite you so I kind of have to live up to expectations.

I take the side of the Indians, some of them can into programming and don't afraid of Pakis

t. pajeet etc.

Why don't you go back there then mohammed.

Can't wait for our Anglo-side genocide of you filthy paki cunts after we back our main bros India.

Literally a paki.

your forgetting the channel hanz

Nice bait. I'm taking it anyway.

>Kashmir...will never be Indian land
It's not just about that, pakis are such a bunch of fags. They need a proper ass fucking.

>some of them can into programming and don't afraid of Pakis

wut?

>2.4 million muslims in the UK
>4.2 million muslims in germany

Sure thing, Çetin Bölükbaşı.

>tfw to intaligent for strikes

thats coming from a slav...
pakis and indians are divided by religion, slavic dunce

India pulls off a surgical air strike, but still can't poo in loo

Compared to you continentals they're conservative European as fuck.

I know that's not saying much but still.

There are just as many Muslims in India as there are in Pakistan. At this point it's entirely cultural, not religious.

it's a meme newfag

India needs Kashmir for additional designated shitting fields.

We are proud of you Pajeet. You can't poo in loo but you can kill sandniggers with the best of us.

/r picture of the Indian gun.

India can't wipe anything out, not even their own bums.

Update your number Muhammad, there are 3,1 millions of muslims in UK

2.4 million of 65 million in the UK (3.7%).

4.2 million of 80 million (5.2%).

It's worse than you let on materoo.

>just as many Muslims in India as there are in Pakistan
oh, sure sure. riiiiight...

Still fewer than either France or Germany.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/panic-disbelief-in-kashmir-as-india-makes-surgical-strikes/articleshow/54585582.cms
>Panic, disbelief in Kashmir as India makes surgical strikes
>People were seen rushing home earlier than usual in Srinagar as the news of the surgical strikes by Indian special forces spread.

The only way to negotiate with these people is with force, and yet there are people in the west who think that a dialogue is possible.

Well yes, they're including the population of Pakistan in that number.

> indians used pellet guns to control riots, 100+ people got killed

There are 172,000,000 Muslims in India. The entire population of Pakistan is 182,000,000. The partition has absolutely nothing to do with religion any more.

only when you preform a cesus on your illegals.
fench cuck loves migrants

But there are are 80 millions of German while you are 65 millions so it's totally normal, are you autistic?

In retrospect the next time someone yells beanbag fight one should specify no stabbing.

please see

INSAS is the worst AK clone ever produced. Special forces are replacing it with the Tavor, an Israeli made bullpup rifle.

Input is off a bit, but used other guys pop of Muslims.

>Light Pellet Gun

But you don't have 2,4 millions (number of 2011), there are 3.1 millions in UK, update your number nigel, you are embarassing

Books a great read. Movie didn't do it justice. Hell, movie was only like 10% out of the book.

based paki bashers at it again

Why the fuck do you rats reproduce so much when you live in literal shit filled streets?

Then 4.76%

Though I suspect Germany's may have changed as well.

You know what must be done.

Keep it up India, hopefully Pakistan will be destroyed.

And Germany imported another million, so their number is massively inflated as well. The difference between the two percentages will only have grown larger.

I'm not a mudskin, Cletus.

Mmm, mud has redeeming qualities after all.

>mfw shitskins infesting the UK, leave to fight, and die in World War Poo

Of course. They're basically muslim poos, a thoroughly shit breed of people.

It was indian land 2000 years ago, why it shouldnt be today? your days are numbered.

More like you'll get 'refugees' from both sides swarming over.

Why the fuck did you make travel among Commonwealth nations so easy?

If only Indians could pull off a surgical loo strike

Exact .. but, if we only focuse on England (97% of those 3.1 muslims live there) while England population is like 53 000 000, the percentage is high as fuck.

DONT POO IN THE LOO
POO ON PAKISTAN

My bad Bong. Flags weren't loading on mobile

BRB going to India to remove kebab.

I'm sure if we only looked at Île-de-France the population number would be massively skewed as well. The UK is more than just England, Said Daoudi al-Seddiki.

It's actually 87% of Muslims in England, about 5%.

I'm sure you'll see similar trends if you counted everywhere but Britanny in France and West Germany.

5% total pop.

Philippe t. Akbar

What? There are 3 114 992 muslim in UK, 3 046 607 of them lives in England (97,8%)

>that toy plastic

Where are you getting this data, I can only find 2011's census. Nothing newer.

Spoken like a true Paki.
We should join force with the cleaning since India is buying our crappy military equipment.

>Muh covert op
all this shit is media hype looks like huge PR stunt
>we killed gorillian muzzies in Kashmir
there are still poorfag crpf jawan who cant even fire on isis tier muzzies

all these bot tier posts celebrating like we wiped out pakis is embarrassing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424584/Muslims-UK-3-million-time-50-born-outside-Britain-Number-country-doubles-decade-immigration-birth-rates-soar.html#reader-comments
you're welcome

If India and Pakistan do have a nuclear exchange, what would the effects for us all be?

Pakistan would surely do it.

please go back to raping British children Samir

that count Wales too, my bad

Shouldn't you be molesting kids in Rotherham?

That's across England and Wales.
Though not really, population in wales is in it's tens of thousands. Weird, guess sheep don't do it for them.

Fucking retards, someone finally made a great political thread, greenpost the happenings and you fags can't drop the poo on loo meme

Don't worry hue we haven't forgot how shitty your country is. You'll get some attention again soon I'm sure.

they come to gara de nord to pick kids cuz romanian parents prefer booze and beating em
i know this from a friend btw

well then we need to remove all the dirty pakis and then no one can complain about it being India's land.

>7-1

>9-11

London needs its own flag I swear

I hope nukes start flying

I think he meant who is going to run all of the 7-11's if the poo's and paki's kill each other.

white people?

the way it supposed to be?

>'India may deploy nuclear-capable Rafale jets on China, Pakistan borders'

>BEIJING: China apprehends that India will deploy the 36 nuclear-capable Rafale fighter jets to be acquired from France in the border regions of China and Pakistan to enhance its deterrence capability, a media report here said.

>India will deploy the new French-made fighters in the disputed areas bordering Pakistan and China, state-run Global Times reported quoting Shenzhen Television.

>A recent report by Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) said India is the largest arms importer in the world, the newspaper said.

>The Rafale fighters in flyaway condition carry tactical nuclear warheads, and this means India's nuclear deterrence capability will be greatly improved, Shenzhen Television reported.
"India also wants to purchase the Rafale technology from Dassault but France refused, meaning France has no intention to help India promote its military industrial system," Zhao Gancheng, director of South Asia Studies at the Shanghai Institutes for International Studies said.

>While India is rapidly expanding its military capabilities spending an estimated $100 billion on new defence systems, many other countries with an advanced military industry are also competing for India's market, such as Russia, the US and Israel, the daily quoted SIPRI report as saying.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-may-deploy-nuclear-capable-Rafale-jets-on-China-Pakistan-borders/articleshow/54607968.cms

Massive Kek. I have to hand it to you guys. You've got balls.

>India plans naval exercise with largest fleet, in Pakistan’s only sea trade route

>NEW DELHI: As part of its post-Uri show of strength, India will hold a major naval exercise in the Arabian Sea in the coming weeks. The naval show, called the Defence of Gujarat Exercise (DGX), will take place near Pakistan’s coast line.

>Three dozen warships and submarines as well as Indian Air Force aircraft are likely to take part. The Arabian Sea is Pakistan’s main sea trading route. Intelligence and defence officials said a show of naval strength in this area can be a crucial part of India’s message to Pakistan.

>Fighter, reconnaissance and patrol aircraft are part of such exercises. Indian Air Force’s maritime role Jaguars and Su-30 MKIs, and navy’s reconnaissance and patrol aircraft, plus unmanned aerial vehicles, will be deployed.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/54573494.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

What people don't stoop that low

A FOOKIN PAHKI THATS WOT YOU ARE

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir.

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
Ohh.

When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there

Paki is already posting in this thread see example
- In every Indian thread
- The Kashmiri (id) - Paki Muslim
- In every Indian thread

NUCLEAR POO'S ARE GOING TO CLEANSE THE WORLD FROM KEBABS.

Thanks based Indian fellow for the update. Good read well informed.

in the book it was Iran and Pakistan I think?

It made a point of saying that India and Pakistan always had lines of communication open to stop panic-firing, and that their Ministers and Generals were all on first-name basis with their opposition.