Why are white men afraid of college educated black women?

Why are white men afraid of college educated black women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont you mean black men seeing as they are the least likely to get degrees?

Education has no effect on the genetic structure of IQ.

You are born with a genetically predetermined iq

Because they won't have a real degree like maths, it will be african american gender studies, and you know they'll have a mouth on them.

Because they're still niggers.

Watch some BLM protests for once.

Also, you're 4x more likely to be murdered by a black wife than a white wife. Even niggers don't want them.

Still predominantly fat foul loud mouthed coons. Also, they didn't pay for college and get jobs they're not qualified fr because they be black in sheeit.

>((((((Chimamanda))))))

>getting intimidated off a gril

/neet/ general? /neet/ general

I'm not, she makes a good point. I like a women who can give me a challenge, keeps things interesting.

The problem is that women feel as though they are owed male attention and validation, and if they don't get it, even once, they will never shut the fuck up about it.

>educated black women?
People don't like unnatural things, famalampai.

This

>implying the degrees conferred are useful

>inferior race
>inferior gender
>intimidating

>college educated black women
Affirmative action

DESU a woman trying to frame her effect on men as "intimidating" is some sour grapes shit. Success never needs an excuse.

She's got that look about her which I have to be honest, I would slink away if she got mad at me

>muh degree in women's studies
>muh degree in African studies
>muh eventual position as diversity officer in HR department

so educated

Whites usually don't find black women attractive, actually according to dating sites statistics nobody finds black women attractive.
Men, in general, also prefer women without college education when it comes to forming a family, you want someone who will be able to raise kids and do housework, not someone who will boss you around and always be complaining about muh career.
So she combines two aspects that men usually hate, nobody is intimidated by her they just dislike her.

>tfw murdered by black qt wifey

Well, no harm done, let her find a beta who will love her attitude. She won't be happy for more than a year in marriage, but most women aren't, so after divorce Shaniqua will get AA in some firm, because degree.

What can be be even more annoying than a monkey?
>A monkey that thinks It's the smartest monkey in the whole wolrd.

>tfw no educated black woman with a big butt who will sit on your face whenever you ask her to

why even live

>niggers get shoehorned into college
>major in diversity special Olympic fee fee analyzing
>look we r so smart

They are loud, usually not very smart (book or street) and feral (unpredictable).

Not afraid, just don't want to associate myself with such people.

>what is epigenetics

why are blacks afraid of living in their own countries among their own people and building them to the same standard as the white countries they leech off of

Fear isn't the correct word. It's more disgust and unrelenting anger that these people have the audacity to chat the shit they do.

t. Chiquitamanda Adickie, Human Resources

>implying Vijay wouldn't be considered bottom of the barrel Indian with only a 3.1 GPA
>implying Jojo wouldn't get in with a 2.6

because they give us std' just like the ghetto ones

>Nigresses think men dont like them because theyre intimidated by them

Pigfat

>""""""Educated""""""
yeah, if it were classical education, I wouldn't give two shits.
It's not. It's a liberal education, which is dangerous to the progression of society.

Because a "college educated woman" is almost 100% likely to accuse you of rape for being in the same room as her.

Add the fact that she's black, and there's noway that you're not going to jail and your family's house isn't being firebombed by BLM.

It's true that black women with degrees are intimidating. I'm scared of both of them.

women black or white, dont like en that re intimidated

also
>ugly women convince themselves no one wants them because theyre educated

What is thier degree in, "equality and justice studies" and the school gave them free ride with everything cause the black

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Gay

College educated black women love white cock. They worship and yearn for the chance to marry a smart, good looking white guy. No questions asked

i would fuck but I would never marry.

at the risk of feeding the troll, I would like to point out the informal logical fallacy at work here:

Begging the question

If OP's premise is that men are *afraid* of educated black women, the burden of proof is on him/HER to establish this as accurate

Until he/SHE does this, OP can get fucked

I would have curvy mixed daughters with desu

Im not

I wish any existed

Seriously in like all my engineering classes there was maybe 1 black chick out of a sausage fest of asians, indians, and white dudes

They're not, and very few of the women would study something meaningful.

Because she thinks shes smart and independent now because she got a piece of paper and doesnt know her place.

She will be single or in and out of relationships for the rest of her life

>smart
>nigger
In general these two things are incompatible.

We don't want them to bring their stupidity to colleges.

Because 99% of them shouldn't have gotten accepted but got affirmative actioned into the college.

The only time a woman can "intimidate" a man is if she's extremely beautiful.

It's funny that ugly "educated" horse feminists are the ones who espouse this mysterious "intimidation factor"

They're displacing a more qualified asian

Because they're ugly senpai

He applied to different schools and once each, this is a totally unscientific "experiment." There is no control since he didn't apply twice and each school had a different set of admission considerations. I know someone who works in admissions at one of the schools involved - he would have had the exact same result at each school even if he had applied twice.

Meaning if School A rejected him they'd reject him no matter what. If School B accepted they'd accept no matter what. He went to lower ranked schools *after* being rejected so of course it was less competitive.

Cuz they ugly af.

Who even wants to fuck that?

>chimpamanda

as a rule, i'm naturally cautious of rabid animals, especially those larger than me

I agree completely. I love men who are not intimidated by me, completely dominant and confident men.

Vijay is still very sad

One reason to worry about educated nigger women is that they think their African Studies degree and government job they got via Affirmative Action means they are above black men.
To a certain degree it is true, but without government programs they would be down in the muck with the rest of them.
So, why is that worrisome? Because if they don't go with their own kind they will try to breed with ours! There are plenty of numales that will bow to a fawning black woman that wants her kids to have gud hair.

Because they still speak with improper grammar. It's scary: how did they award you a degree when you can't form a cogent sentence?

Some post study of orphan niggers raised in black and white families.

Why does everyone assume white men are "afraid" of things?

Fucking liberals with their damn narrative

Epigenetics allows Jews to say they inherit trauma.