Tried to redpill my class

>be me, an Indian studying abroad in Tel Aviv
>be in polisci class, surrounded by liberals
>everyone starts shitting on Trump
>I begin snickering
>girl: "hey user, what's so funny?"
>I attempt to redpill the class:
>"allow me to explain - there are sheeple in this world and they are bluepilled. Then there are people who swallow the redpill, and see the world for what it is.
>"I can show you this world - the world of the redpill - but know this: once you take the redpill, there is no going back
>"if there are any bros or ladies who would like to learn what I know, I would be happy to share my knowledge. Drinks are on me."
>some students laugh at me, the rest just stare
>tfw no one came to meet me after class
>tfw acts like I'm some sort of weird autist
What did I do wrong, Cred Forums? Surely it's just because I'm Indian. What should I do differently next time in such a situation if I want to drop some redpills in class?

*surely it's not just because I'm Indian

Redpill can only happen willingly.

It is much like sex.

You should have just said "big talk for the last apartheid state"

And watch the liberals consume themselves

Stop posting this you candycane ass stuffer.

Whoah, im having deja vu moments over here, I swear, the indokike is back !

Why are you studying in Israel?

Israel is based, most people here are right-wing (aside from campuses, naturally), and it's a beautiful county. Most Indians are very pro-Israel, as I'm sure you know.

I do know that, Indians in general don't know much about Israel. The ones who are pro-Israel doesn't matter, because they aren't going to be useful to Israel in a real situation. Don't mistake to think that Modi and our intelligence agency trusts your country.

Poo in autism.

I am not autistic, I just get nervous on the spot.

And I do use a toilet almost every time I take a shit, so your insults don't work on me.

try speaking normie, or a dialect other than histrionic edgemonger

>>"allow me to explain - there are sheeple in this world and they are bluepilled. Then there are people who swallow the redpill, and see the world for what it is.
>>"I can show you this world - the world of the redpill - but know this: once you take the redpill, there is no going back
>>"if there are any bros or ladies who would like to learn what I know, I would be happy to share my knowledge. Drinks are on me."
autism

stop referring to it as "redpill"

you sound like you are autistic as fuck, especially in the way you decide to phrase yourself.

Just talk like a normal human bean and don't be autistic about it.

explain things rationally and provide sources that can not be refuted by anything other than "muh emotions"

>im redpill for liking trump
>trump literally said merkel is his favorite world leader

xD i love jews too brah

That's some serious sketti spillin

>no proofs
post timestamp of poo-colored body part so we know you are real indian bean, otherwise it's
FAKE and GAY

You stringing together terms that they've probably never heard before. Just for a couple of seconds look at it from their point of view. You sound like a weirdo speaking in tongues.

You have to start introduce doubt into their worldview. Point out contradictions. For instance, do they support Israel? Their immigration policies are pretty tough. They have a wall. Why is Trump literally Hitler, when Israel does the same thing? Why the double standards?

stop talking about the red and blue pills. just lay the info out. anyone who is unironically using Cred Forums memes in real life is definitely weird autists.

>act like a weird autist
>Gees everyone is treating me like I'm a weird autist whats up with that/

try to realize that Cred Forums is for moronic trolls trolling retards. Everything you take away from here is dogshit. Everything, even this post.

Why are Indian foreign students always so cringeworthy and autistic?
Also often gross perverts.
When I was in Canada it was incredible, from the one who always came to student events with his mom, to the one who took pictures of us in our sleep, to the one who bragged about having raped a passed out girl, or the one trying desperately for me to fuck him.

Tits or GTFO.

2autistic4me

what a fucking autist you are
get out of my country you damn pajeet

Why do people think that acting like a self-righteous, condescending asshole while endear people to their point of view?

>Tried to redpill my class
>in Tel Aviv
Why bother?

>there are sheeple in this world and they are bluepilled.
Full autist, you aren't going to persuade anyone by being insulting, you're only going to reaffirm their beliefs.

[Pooing Intensifies]

>acts like I'm some sort of weird autist

Yes it's because you're indian

>"allow me to explain - there are sheeple in this world and they are bluepilled. Then there are people who swallow the redpill, and see the world for what it is.

This should have been:

>"You just see him just as the media tells you to see", then you continue with "haven't you noticed how many enemies he has on all sides? Right wing and left wing media bashed him constantly"
>"That means that this racist oppresive stablishment sees him as some kind of danger to its power structure"

Are you autistic? You don't start by talking about the redpill, talk about safe communities and Sheeeeit. Retard.

>"I can show you this world - the world of the redpill - but know this: once you take the redpill, there is no going back
>"if there are any bros or ladies who would like to learn what I know, I would be happy to share my knowledge. Drinks are on me."

never go full retard

>be poo student is israel
>redpill people about the joos
>get deported

Because Indians aren't human, they are bovines. How else do you think Europeans conquered them?

They weren't even conquered by a country, they were conquered by a company.

This is very true, it literally hapenned to me