Would you date a vegan girl Cred Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=EWWr9hUJF4A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWWr9hUJF4A
youtube.com/watch?v=marc6HMfI6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No… they fart a lot and it smells like cabbage.

I would, but I like meat too much.

Never.

They are weak and birth weak offspring.

Also they lost their instincs and chose to harm themselves which makes them degenerate accoding to Nietzsche's definition.

Fuck that I want to date a fucking carnivore

Meat master food

Veganism is annoying.
Can't do anything with/for them.
Depends on how extreme too, I guess. Labour veganism is stupid.
And for what reason they are vegan.

If she is on a vegan diet for health, yes.

If she preaches veganism like some people preach religion and gives the usual meat is murder crap, then no.

No, cheese is too important to me. Anything else is fine.

there are no true vegan girls
>they like to eat dick
>they like meat

Does a Vegan live in the modern world OP?

If they do they are not a vegan

Sure. I was vegetarian for a while. As long as we understand each other's diet is of choice and not some form of shame.

I would tie her up and give her beef broth enemas.

If she could keep her veganism to herself, and dont bother me with it..... then yes

But if she was the type thats on a mission to make everyone around her join veganism.. then no

only if they're autistic about nutrition and can reach their daily recommended intake for both macro and micros. this would rule out the vast majority of vegans.

The real question is would you have children with a vegan?
Do vegan women give birth to healthy children?

no. I would need to eat less meat to accommodate her or more likely she would want me to change or break up with her anyway.

also, are there even any vegan girls who aren't also rabid leftists?

Does she eat tube steak?

>youtube.com/watch?v=EWWr9hUJF4A

they're proving how sick in the head they are, only the easily swayed will fall for it

Well I would fuck her raw

No, I'd have to deal with their bullshit diet in every choice of restaurant/date/grocery list.

My ancestors didn't dominate the food chain so I could eat what my food's food.

Absolutely, for 3 reasons...1) I know she won't get fat 2) I'm Orthodox so I fast for roughly half the year anyway 3) if we had kids I know she would cook them healthy meals instead of chicken tendies

if she cook me meat yes
otherwise no

meat is pumped full of estrogen. Unless you hunt your own.

i once met a vegan girl from the us. she was really nice and also a really good cook. she even made steaks and pulled pork.
doesnt matter what you eat unless you are an obnoxious cunt about it.

>...date...
No
>Fuck
Yes.

She will never be fat. She will have proportionate figure most of the time, and the hate fucking will be intensely good.

No. Vegans are cucks

Vegan can definitely still get very fat. I'm willing to bet a lot of the hardcore fat feminists are vegans, or at the very least vegetarians. They just eat tons of carbs. Breads, pasta, you name it.

Honestly, imagine not being able to eat at a stake house with your girl?

Why do you want a shitty life like that?

oh, dont mind me. just being vegetarian and not getting colon cancer. enjoy your bloodstream filled with dead flesh, while i smell like a fucking flower garden all day with healhy, regular BM's and a wonderful skin sheen.

I did vegan for six months to see if their were any health benefits, so yes I would date a vegan chick

Yeah that's a good point, but generally speaking I would assume vegans are thinner than vegetarians.

Yes

>pic related; freelee the banana girl

>while i smell like a fucking flower garden all day
bullshit. you're either a troll or you're lying to yourself

the vast portion of fart odour is produced by gut bacteria, which feed on carbohydrate. eat an entire loaf of bread and see how good your farts smell. no meet involved and yet that shit is rancid. same goes for vegetables and fruit, both fibrous and non-fibrous. this is just an obvious fact that anyone can easily prove to themselves right now if they want to.

however I'm not going to continue any argument with you beyond this point because internet vegetarians are famously immune to facts and only believe the memes their fellow leftists have posted to their facebook walls. I learned years ago that arguing with them is not worth the effort and more and more pop up whenever you do because they seem to be lurking in absolutely every online community, waiting for this conversation to come up

She's single now as well.

isn't she a meth addict? and consuming basically a bucket of sugar and running all day can't be good for you

Implying branding sensitive thin human skin is the same as hide with hair

toes she take it up her ass?
if yes, then yes :^)

Lol meth adict? No. Botox adict? Yes. Follow her strava she does minimal exercise.

holy shit, i need to find one of these vegan events and bring a backpack full of bacon and hamburgers

youtube.com/watch?v=marc6HMfI6o

Imagine having to live with her and listen to her. FUCK

at least she dyes her hair, it's like these orange frogs that warn others that they are toxic

Lol its been done before i can garentee it. But this may come as a suprise but vegans dont burst into tears when they see bacon and burgers

I did.
Vegan, buddhist, gluten intolerant.

Worst two weeks of my life.