Trump on Cocaine

Will Trump be the first coke using president?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/1997/05/874/
breitbart.com/video/2016/09/29/trump-bernie-sold-devil-hillary/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/29/flashback-10-years-ago-today-hillary-voted-for-a-massive-border-fence/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nr04tpzsNTU&feature=youtu.be
nytimes.com/2006/10/24/world/americas/24iht-dems.3272493.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Fuck off tinfoil shill.

We already had George W

But was GW still doing it while in the white house?

Im pretty sure Bubba Bill would of snorted the good stuff

He doesnt drink but dies cocaine?

Thats patrician as hell

King Nigger used cocaine

No, Bill Clinton use to snort it off of the oval office desk while banging hookers.

True story. Look it up bro.

Why do you think it's called the white house?

Please please please

I hope the liberals go all in on this, its just as retarded as the Hillary body double rumors at the 9/11 fuck show

mobile.wnd.com/1997/05/874/

Clintons import cocaine. Go do some research on how Bill rewarded the fraud medical examiner whk said some kids with holes in their heads got high and fell asleep on the railroad tracks.

Your CTR boss literally killed kids who liked to watch planes land at 3am.

Except it's actually quite believable that Trump would do coke before the debate.

>Will Trump be the first coke using president?
HAHAHA

No.

Yep and Obama orchestrated the Boston Marathon bombing with Navy Seals and Flying Monkeys from OZ.

>Trump
>President
He will be the first Emperor.

First of all, this is just a bad shill meme because apparently if you have a running nose it automatically means you are on cocaine ( BEcAuSe it'S DrUmpF IT Must BE!! hurr)

And even if it was true, well, Bush second, Bill Clintshit and Obama all did cocaine.

Gerald Ford went on a lot of coke binges in his day. You want to see incoherent, look up his debate with Carter.

>tinfoil shill

I like this term because that's how they've been behaving lately, complete tin foil hat conspiracy theorist. The hypocrisy just doesn't stop.

Even if he did use drugs he certainly wouldn't be the first.

This, kek confirms

Every President recently aside from no-fun Obama has probably been on something.

Trump is high on life more than anything. Could there be a better high than saying what your natural reason tells you is right, that same natural reason that has guided man since the beggining of time?

But man didn't have guns or the bible at the beginning of time.

Thanks for *sniff* correcting the record.

2pbp

came here to say this

almost definitely, he made that house whiter than any other president, nomsayin?

Who is George Dubya Bush?
I'll take Before&After for 500, Alex

Who was JFK for $50 Alex

‘Bernie Sold Out To The Devil’ Hillary

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/29/trump-bernie-sold-devil-hillary/

10 Years Ago Today, Hillary Voted For A Massive Border Fence

dailycaller.com/2016/09/29/flashback-10-years-ago-today-hillary-voted-for-a-massive-border-fence/

Hillary’s Favorite World Leader – Angela Merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=Nr04tpzsNTU&feature=youtu.be

>sage

Does anyone actually have any proof of him doing cocaine?

>Obama had written in his first book, "Dreams From My Father" (1995), before entering politics, that he had used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow"). He said he had not tried heroin because he did not like the pusher who was trying to sell it to him.

nytimes.com/2006/10/24/world/americas/24iht-dems.3272493.html?_r=0

I hear it from lots of great people that he does cocaine.

Blackmailed by a faggot Brock.

...just as imaginary as your friends. JEWDOS fatboi!

But user-kun, I said evidence you silly baka.

is that a young obama?

Jah. He would let older white men suck his dick in exchange for cocaine.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

You must be a new hire. Your bullshit may work on Reddit but here you are going to have to try harder cuck. Kys

Him snorting every couple sentences at the debate had me wondering. Also his general posturing and energy (as a former cocaine user myself) indicated the strong possibility to me. I don't really care if he was high...fuck Hillary. TRUMP FOREVER

I don't think you know who Bill and George are

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

Trump doesn't even drink. Cocaine is out of the question. Nancy Pelosi, on the other hand, is confirmed coke addict.

Mysophobic oral top = still a faggot.

Nancy Pelosi sucked JFK's cock.

no but you're gonna be among the first to be thrown off a building by Muslims because you're a faggot.