Niggers and Dogs

>live in poor neighborhood
>75% non-white
>dead dogs on the side of the road everyday
>stray dogs all over the place
>take in stray dog and return to black owners
>find same dog wandering the streets again four days later

Why do niggers act like irresponsible morons when it comes to dog ownership? Is it because they are taught in public schools that the whites that owned them were horrible, abusive people. So they believe to own something means you have to be negligent and abusive and towards it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodo#Extinction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A picture of a dead dog. So very disturbing.

They are just irresponsible. It's not just with dogs.

I guess you're right.

Why does that nig have milk duct nipples?

Look at how they treat their children. I used to drive through this shit town in Mississippi (tchula). They actually have a semi based sheriff/captain. Anyways the whole trip was nothing but dead dogs along the main road through the town. I would see blacks purposely swerving to try to hit the dogs with their cars.

I think compassion towards animals is almost a strictly white phenomenon even though its prescribed in asiatic schools of thought. Muslims are forbidden from even keeping pets. Africans rarely domesticated anything. Ive known a few that treat their animals OK but most are neglected. If only they took care of them as well as their rims and shoes.

I love my dog, he's a [spoiler]poodle.

Atleast niggers should bin their dogs ~

Because they're fucking niggers.

Look how they treat cats.

Because they're fucking niggers.

Look at how they treat cats.

The three strays I found today were a poodle and her two pups. She's dirty, disheveled, not cared for. And she and her pups run out of the black neighborhood next to my apartment complex and charge toward the street (not trained properly). I stop them before they get hit by cars. Walk around the neighborhood with them a few times to see if anyone's out looking for them. Nope. Going to have to take them to a shelter or try to re-home with a white family.

I think it is just poor people.

FOB asians and middle easterners are worse than their westernised kids. But that's due to cultural reasons and because of rabies etc.

Pretty much every country on earth has a domesticated dog breed. Africans evolved with dogs around campsites over 9000 years ago.

I didn't know niggers even owned cats.

Underrated

>Why do niggers act like irresponsible morons when it comes to dog ownership?
replace "dog" with "children"

Yeah whites totally didn't kill off Dodos, and they certainly didn't start animal testing and hunting for sport throughout the ages.

You're right, whites are totally special snowflakes.

>Why do niggers
They have no empathy and low iq
There, that answers every nigger thread ever

mate if you want to see something fucked up google how aboriginal camps keep dogs.

i work in animal control and removal of aggressive dogs and the way these animals are treated in the remote camps makes me so mad, i am actualy considering bringing a dog infected with parvo up there and make it spread to wipe the entire population clean.

That's sad, man.

that is not a poodle

Could be. But anytime I've found a stray and returned it to its owner they've inevitably been black. A lot of mexicans live around here too, but they at least know how to keep their dogs in the house.

Whites are the only ones to put in place rules about those things.

Dodos died because of animals that were brought with colonist. Learn your own fucking history you abo piece of shit.

No empathy and no intellect.
Isn't dog fighting massive in the google and taco community? That explains their obsession with pit bulls.

Your mental gymnastics are fucking outstanding.

Exactly. Blacks on interest in dogs is they imagine they will make money breeding pits or to look tough.

How many animal rescue groups are headed by blacks? Ill wait...

Because they are literally proto humans.

Dude do the reearch. They have done genetic studies on african camp dogs. They have found that the most likely source for dog domestication began in the caucuses with the domestication of Eurasian wolves.

and while we are on the Dodo ...
>Like many animals that evolved in isolation from significant predators, the dodo was entirely fearless of humans. This fearlessness and its inability to fly made the dodo easy prey for sailors.[87] Although some scattered reports describe mass killings of dodos for ships' provisions, archaeological investigations have found scant evidence of human predation"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodo#Extinction

Hopefully this will be my last abo hand out.

>So they believe to own something means you have to be negligent and abusive and towards it?

my dog barks and yells at all the googles and musloids

It's not just poor people though. It's people who are soulless, base subhumans. There are whites and blacks like this. Unfortunately you're far more likely to run into a black person like this than a white person. It's just how it is. Poverty might be one piece of the puzzle, but there's more to it than that. Plenty of poor people take amazing care of their puppers.

>I think compassion towards animals is almost a strictly white phenomenon

Egyptians were brown and worshipped cats. They were like VIP's of their era.

If you were caught mistreating a cat, you would be beaten to death.

They worshipped them because they thought they were divine. It was for superstitious reasons, not because of love and compassion.

Also Egyptians weren't black.