Why don't you own a truck?

They are awesome, loud. And fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a3OwXfizZLo?t=4m30s
ebay.com/itm/Ford-F-150-XLT-/122158195683?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c713223e3:g:JZsAAOSw9IpXxuMu&item=122158195683
youtu.be/8yFMD122mL0
youtube.com/watch?v=U6i3zpRwF6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do
I also own cars
Right tool for the right job.

Because I don't fuck my sister

I own a 2013 dodge ram 1500 big horn with oversize all terrains and 35k miles. 5.7L hemi makes 395hp. Owning a truck is just one step towards the final red-pill

I do

Arkansas roads near farms and chicken houses are a bitch on anything but my truck. What I would do to be able to drive another Honda Accord around without the fear if tearing it up like I did when I was in high school.

You don't fuck anyone.

same reason

Kek agrees. Thread over

checked

Im autistic and the noise drives me crazy. I cant stand cars and bikes anymore fuck!!
Kill yourself you fucking cagers I hope you burn slowly in your cages like the animals you are.

I own a ute.

Trucks are for faggots. You don't need a penis compensator to move furniture.

Sticking your dick in your boyfriend's asshole doesn't make you any better.

because why drive a gas guzzling huge piece of shit and pay extra in gas and gas tax when I just use my car to commute to work and uni

nice truck

Because I ride a bike like an actual man

Lmfao, That's not a real bike bitch boy

>900cc ducati
>not a real bike

lemme guess, a real bike is a cruiser that produces less than half the BHP of a ducati?

I do, but how is my truck political?

If it's not a chopper it's not a real bike.

Because I don't need a truck to pretend I have a fulfilling life.

What would a leaf know about bikes

Muh truck left me stranded a few times, totally unreliable. Got rid of it & now I got a good ole Corolla.

I have a based dodge Dakota sport. Slow as balls but I love it

>I WANT A BIG FIRE ENGINE RED RACING MOTORCYCLE

I live on paved roads and mainly drive to school and back. I drive a Prius and get 50 mpg and bitches pussies get wet because they think I'm a liberal.

>Why don't you own a truck?

Same reason why I don't own a gun...I don't have a micropenis.

You don't own either because you're a fucking european and aren't allowed fun things, you fucking faggot.

Is 50 mpg meant to be good

I get like 80

Part of that is that Imperial gallons are different than US gallons. 1 US gallon = .83 Imperial gallons. 45 US MPG = 54 Imp MPG. Or, 65 Imp MPG = 54 US MPG.

This is you.

youtu.be/a3OwXfizZLo?t=4m30s

You know how big the HA is here right?
America has niggers, You have Paki's and we have biker's.

fag

>shit gas mileage
>insurance costs more
>dont have anything to haul

I don't really want or need one.

Name 1 (one) canadian bike maker

Learn to park.

>le whites are inbred meme
kys nigger

If i have money left after my ultralight aviation license i still have the dream of a UAZ, but i doubt this will be the case

Roads too small

Also I love me a rotary engine

Cause drivers license is fucking expensive in germanistan fuck this gay country

>Name 1 (one) canadian bike maker

Name 1 (one) British tooth owner

I have no need.

If you haul shit, you need a truck. If you don't need to haul shit and want a truck, chances are you are compensating.

I drive a luxury sedan.

ISIS loves their new Toyota Hilus's, courtesy of King Nigger

>wastes gas
>not used for any labor
>wastes space

Because it's the most inefficient most blupilled vehicle to own

Bombardier.

But I do.

>we like it when sandniggers rape our women

>putting a whole in things is fun
Apes bang rocks against wall for fun, you're basically a fucking ape

Your guns do nothing to stop your women from getting raped.

Mfw everyone who rides this kind of shit thinks that it turns them into a Chad but in reality everyone immediately knows that they're a douchy shitstain kek

My duck isn't tiny.

ahh yes

quality canadian engineering

Because im a city dweller

95 f150 master race reporting in.

Drive a 05 Camry normally for that sweet sweet mileage, if you drive a truck just to drive a truck you should kys.

Because I don't own a farm

Can't afford the gas right now I drive Jetta tdi (diesel) the thing sips the fuel like a fine port

Apparently they do considering how many white women are in this country. How many in yours again?

>sample is restricted to 12 year olds and below

lmao

Because you can't pick up chicks in a "Truck".

>Apparently they do considering how many white women are in this country

And Jamal rejoices. Well done, Burgertard.

>americans can't ride bikes because they can't wrap their head around gears

lmao

I own a 2017 TRD pro Tacoma. I love it. Im sure mid west faggots will have something bad to say about a Toyota truck. I also had a 2007 Tacoma before this. Drove straight for 10 years and put 210K miles on it. Never took it to the shop. Never needed to. Sold it to a Mexican dude for $8K.

Also, both my 2007 and my 2017 had a manual transmission. The tacoma is the only truck that comes with a manual option.

I like fords and GMC trucks too. This is not a pissing contest. I just don't like "bubba's" closed minded attitude towards Toyota. No disrespect to the south or mid West.

I do, because I'm a contractor and it's useful.

Unfortunately all you suburban 'offroaders' buy one to feel like you're a real manly man and trucks have doubled in price over the last two decades.

For fun, I prefer something that can corner.

>80mpg
>Constant compliments
>Fill her up for two dollars

>rotary engine
>eating fuel like a v8 while making power of a go kart

l6 or go home

oh my god, lots of reasons.

> i'm not a faggot redneck
> my dick is over 6.5 inches
> i like having gas and not having to constantly throw away money refueling
> i respect other drivers. truck user scum absolutely don't and deserve to get into wrecks.

>I do, because I'm a contractor

Yeah, you contract AIDS.

All I've driven since I was 16 was jacked up trucks. Currently Im 20 and have a 03 lifted Silverado Z71 and a 2002 Camaro SS.
>tfw my vehicle choices, combined with the dirt bikes and four wheelers in my garage, make me pol's most hillbilly poster

>Why don't you own a truck?
Because I'm not a farmer.

C70, isn't it?
Was my first vehicle of all, great stuff. would still run if i knew where my dad put it

Big Truck = Small Dick

Kek, what do you even do for work m8?

>The tacoma is the only truck that comes with a manual option

wat

My penis is of above average size.

How brits can even compete

I'm starting uni in fall. Because I'm not a peasant.

Drive a 2008 Lexus LS460. No use for a truck as I never transport much.

tundra is the one I dont like. Tacoma is nice. I'd take it over the regular Ford or dodge options. might get one as an everyday driver once I hit 100k on my truck

Are you even 18

Also my truck gets 20 mpg city with my tuner and my cars a six speed and gets 25+ mpg highway for all the fags who are gonna whine about gas mileage...

Great thread about politics and news.

Its the only one of the series that has a manual gearbox

>Drive a 2008 Lexus LS460.

That's a funny way to spell "mobility scooter", you fat fuck.

Yes.

do this to honda

>rape happenings in the U.S. means guns don't stop rapes
>t. cuck who gives his women anti-rape wristbands

You can a ram with manual iirc

You got it.

They're rare here in the states, only imported for 4 years

>how dare this guy claim guns don't stop rapes in the face of 35.000 black on white rapes annually!

Because gas is more expensive in Europe.

What even is that?

Is that a flux capacitor on top of the roof? What the fuck am I looking at!?

2016 and not fucking your sister.

You a sad disgrace for a redneck

>Doesn't own his own business.
>Doesn't have a job.
>Hasn't even graduated yet.

Do you at least own an 80s BMW?

My 6 1/2 inch dick is fine. I dont feel compelled to overcompensate for anything.

>truck
>posts picture of a ute

m8 wtf this thing isn't a truck

Cause Gas is 1,50€ a Liter here, round about 3$ a gallon for you lard asses.

>BMW

lmao the car choice of cucks

holy shit r u serious lmao

>You don't fuck anyone.

Sry meant 4,7$~ a gallon

I just blew 37k on a heavily discounted Silverado z71 and I already own an Avalanche

Why not get a truck with an indestructible 2UZ-FE engine. Best of both worlds.

>Constant compliments
being called a faggot on a daily is no compliment.

Fucking faggot.

best looking in thread, i jelly

>loud
kill yourself. fucking please

Really?

I thought all refugees were given one at the border.

>Not owning a motorcycle
>Not owning a sailboat

Its like you don't even want pussy faggot.

>I thought

Doubtful.

that is an impreza with mid travel suspension on 26 to 30 inch bfg mt tires. it's a full size spare on a roof rack. saw this at ft campbell

>being a literal pleb
>being this uncomfy
>by choice
pls...

>08 Lincoln Town Car Series L
>12 Ford Focus
>88 F150
r

k heavily discounted?
Come on user u got jewed

I don't want to be mistaken for a lesbian

Why would anyone drive an American vehicle?

Americans are terrible engineers.

I'd love to buy one eventually, but the overhead is higher than a car by a decent margin and I'm not taking out a lien for a vehicle.

It's crazy how much they retain their value. It's not uncommon to see a 10 year old American made truck with 200k+ miles sell for at least $10,000 dollars. It'll be sweet once I finally have one, but it makes it harder to buy a truck initially

Nice bait shlomo

Eurocucks, always got dick on the brain.

>always got dick on the brain.

That's my dream truck atm, I just wish they had more color options but the cement gray has grown on me. I'm quite happy with my 2005 Tundra though.

I'd love to see a mounted gun on the roof of this thing, controlled by the passenger inside

>how dare this guy suggest that a woman armed with a gun isn't efficient as a bracelet with pretty colors
Niggers aren't raping armed women, you stupid asshole. You're making an argument for gun ownership.

r8*

>the overhead is higher

Be grateful, that's the only kind of head you'll get.

Nah m8, it's true.

So what sort of thing are you studying at uni?

It msrp'd for nearly 46k
4 wheel drive and all the goodies except leather seats.

I thought it was a steal but apparently not to Cred Forums kek

It's too bad you guys are so brave and progressive and against drilling for oil.

How are those solar panels and wind farms coming along?

I don't have a license.

I've never seen a Chad ride a crotch rocket. It's always some greasy nerd whose only redeeming quality is that they are obsessed with cars and bikes in addition to video games or whatever.

Id rather not get smeared across the pavement by a stupid woman driver. If it weren't for them, I'd drive a motorbike.

Post feet
Cool, they are awesome.
A shame Honda isn't what it used to be, super clubs was awesome

>So what sort of thing are you studying at uni?

I'm starting law school in 2 weeks.

ebay.com/itm/Ford-F-150-XLT-/122158195683?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c713223e3:g:JZsAAOSw9IpXxuMu&item=122158195683

I like a vehicle that turns.

Chads usually ride vespas here

6.2L?

Because a bike is objectively superior for SHTF
>silent
>no fuel needed
>can navigate between narrow spaces
>can be easily picked up and carried over any terrain you can't ride it over
>keeps you fit
>easy to repair and maintain
You look like a twat riding it, but so what?

That's pretty interesting. What sort of law are you looking to practice?

I own a beast of a truck

2016 Ram 3500
Laramie Limited, black
6.7 Cummins
3.42 Aisin transmission
Rambox + clearance lights, fully loaded

900 foot pounds of torque
400+ horse power

These numbers are achievable at just over 2200 RPM.

Sweet truck Aussie.

It's fucking terrible, energy/gas prices are off the roof and they still want to get away from nuclear energy. As usual, this "progress" here is advocated by people without own bills or a car.
>Just cuck my shit up m8.

What is the appeal of cars? Why do so many guys spend all of their money/free time on cars?

They are just transportation

100% this, or it's a guy who in the 90's would have been one of those douche-loser types.
>dip
>eyebrow piercing
>backward hat
>motorcycle

>That's pretty interesting. What sort of law are you looking to practice?

I'm really not sure yet, I was thinking to get into corporate law, maybe with a focus on compliance, because that's where you can make a lot of money, but it's tedious and the competition is massive.

Nah. It's LT z71 so only 5.3. LTZs with the 6.2 had mark ups by 2k so they were going 53k+ on top of the fact they didn't even have them on the lot. Same with the Sierra.

>living in jewformia

Because my tools are safer in my work van than in a truck cap/ truck toolbox

Roads are narrow as fuck here and parking space is tiny, especially in the city. Also gas is expensive, it's basically unaffordable to own a truck.

I drive a 90 bronco. Insured as a wagon but it looks like an awesome short bed without the top on. Does that count on?

The nuclear energy shit is just plain retarded. They're against evil dirty pollution fossil fuels but are against nuclear? Fucking retards man.

>What is the appeal of X? Why do so many guys spend all of their money/free time on X?
>They are just Y
Yeah I dunno man maybe people like different things. Why do you spend so much money and time on video games and anime? They're just entertainment.

>inb4 haha I pirate both of those!
Me too m8, pirate master race. Unless I really like it then I'll buy it and support them. I have a few anime box sets I need to buy soon desu. Gotta support the Japs making my Chinese cartoons.

same here. Plus, because of that american pickups are expensive since they have to be imported and have big engines (higher taxes and shit like that)

Vehicles are status symbols.

Cuz I have to get my gear to the next gig.

>be me
>community college power out
>class "evacuated"
>stuck in parking lot 20mins noone has moved
>drive over curb through bushes onto the main road out
>class next day everyone complaining about muh 2hr in parking lot

>They are awesome, loud. And fun

If you drive around a truck without anything in the truck bed then you are a retard.

So not trial law?

I have a buddy in the PCA who does patent law and makes bank. He just bought a 911 GT3 RS.

Overpriced, not good for daily driver.
Only reason to own a truck is if you transport large things around often. If you transport things less often, you can just rent a truck for a day.

Because then everyone will ask me to help them move!

Awesome loud and fun? Clearly you are a young little bitch.

Theyre handy as fuck.

Insurance really isn't much. Don't drive like an idiot, don't accidently, and you too could enjoy $15 p/mo too.

to be fair, the main reason that our energy prices are so fucking high is that basicly all energy providers are owned by basicly two companies, the Lack of competition is driving the price high.
The "green energy" bullshit is one reason, but not the only one for the situation

they should of bought a toyota

Iv never seen someone with something in the bed 24/7 unless it's a company ride. That's why you own a truck either specifically for towing or just in case you need a bed. Retard.

Boxer engine.

Cute Trucklet

Hey man what's up?!?! What're you doing this weekend?!?!
Yeah Iv gotten those before.

>They're just entertainment.

exactly

cars are for getting from point A to point B

But I do.. It makes 1600+ torque :)

>Cute Trucklet

regular trucks are good to.

Honestly, you can rent a truck for like $30 as long as you're not literally 15 years old, so they're not a great investment

I wish i would need one, but i live in a city and drive toyota Aygo. Its way more efficient.

If i ever move to rurals, i will buy a truck for sure.

who /prius/ here? I drive one and I could kick your ass.

fuck wrong video.

try again.

D-Dieselmasterrace? Also, checked.

>jewfornia

Makes sense those pussies wouldn't even have them on the lot, kek. I had an 05 with the 5.3, that was a great fucking truck. Hit 300k and dumped it though.

Thats like asking europoor why they don't own a hatchback.

Except pickup trucks are too wide for European roads.

I used to when I lived on the family farm. I live in town now so drive a fuel efficient car.

I wouldn't mind another truck. Although my next vehicle will probably be an SUV. I don't really need a truck as I am a Systems Admin and don't haul much anymore.

I do need some more room though for my equipment when I got to the range.

but i do

>Dodge Ram
>Not a '48 Dodge Power Wagon

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

I do op... same truck as pic only black

I haven't seen a single truck worth owning on this thread yet. Here let me fix that for you.

And entertainment if they provide you entertainment.

Some people watch Chinese cartoons.

Some people tinker with and tune cars.

Other people assemble model airplanes.

Others fly kites.

Hell, I buy and shoot guns for the fun of it. All it is is a tool to obtain meat or to protect myself, why would anyone pay all that money for that? It's stupid! Yet here's a pic of my prized possession. Got obsessed with it from my Chinese cartoons when I was a teenager then once I grew up I blew $3000 on it because it's my hobby.

People like different things, user. It isn't hard to comprehend man.

Shut up faggot a truck is the most desperate way to scream "I'm a big boy" there is. Never seen a calm and collected professional attitude guy get out of a big leisurely truck. It's always some country bumpkin with a pube beard.

Just means you have a lot of people walking around with stinky unfilled cavities

Because my kind of freedom is being able to walk more than 2 steps a day and not being out of breath.

>mfw Kaisers

>No Guns
>No Trucks
>Dindus raping your women
>Collective Guilt

Paradise.

What the fuck is happening here!? Is he retarded??

Asks why you dont own a truck, posts piece of shit chrysler junk from the 90s.

>road rage

but also, yes

Best video.

when this shit happens and its caught on camera that dude in the truck should lose his license for life

Two door SUV master race reporting in. I've got a 1990 Dodge Ramcharger with a 12v Cummins swapped in. Literally the most badass vehicle on the face of the Earth.

>awesome, loud

all traits of a completely affectatious personality. kys little kid. stop trying to parasite others energy and attention because mommy and daddy never gave you any.

>No Guns (for untrained idiots and psychos)
>No Trucks (that consume huge amounts of fuel just by looking at them)
>Dindus raping your (expendable and less favorable) women
>Collective Guilt (that only "the media" is using for their shill agenda)

>Fixed

>Implying I don't.

OP is a faggot and noobs this is shitpoasting.

Can confirm had a 98 dodge 1500 with a 360...fell apart around me. On the other hand my 02 dodge 2500 with the 5.9 diesel ran like a champ for years before I got rid of it.

so you bought a 50,000 dollar plus truck you got hosed.

If you don't need a truck for work or for moving shit like boats, campers, etc then it's for fags with small dicks

They are also expensive. May as well buy a 60k bmw or corvette

Mohammed, I know you're new to Germany, but posting on this board can get the stasi after you.

>Canadians are all some weird blend of liberal and hillbilly
>they drive trucks and like muh fudd guns but love foreigners and are basically J*ws
>muh "responsible" freedoms
what the fuck

fellow master race reporting in mine right after painting it

>buying a new truck
>ever

What are you, retarded? You don't buy a new truck unless you're a man let who needs to show his office mates his penis isn't microscopic.

If you need a work truck, something that can do everything you need and more, you buy something from the 70s or 80s. There is literally nothing better on the market for red blooded, blue collar work than an old Cummins pickup.

What's a good, small pickup for a cuck like me who doesn't know shit about cars?
Preferably automatic because I'm a boohoo baby

reminder: this guy drives a truck

That's not a truck that's a fucking Dodge.

Wrong pic

thats a big truck

I live in a city and don't haul anything. Trucks burn a ton of gas, and given the traffic around here, it would certainly burn a ton of money. Motorcycle is better, and it's loud.

Premium diesel trucks are worth a lot of money.

I make a lot of money.

We will see your shitty little Prius at the million mile mark, and then you tell me I got hosed

Because I have a pretty big dick

I also use public transport

>small truck

there's really only one choice

>Community creates bonding

>BONDING with fellow humans created friendships

>Friendships can lead to relationships

I own a truck. I use it to tow racecars.

>inb4 3legger high five

That's why I own two trucks

One with a little 4 banger that gets me through my daily shit and a big one with a V8 when I need to haul stuff.

did you manage to get one without the stupid RAM across the entire tailgate? the 2016s look like shit IMO

What do you faggots think of Jeep Cherokees?

cramped

me a 2004 dodge ram lone star edition hemi engine but use for work like i actually use it for delivery and pick up not for show.

Sure you can. Chicks up here love big trucks. That thing you posted needs to be euthanized.

Road rage, the video is on YouTube, he stops and runs back and proceeds to beat the shit out of the Challenger driver

He glt mad because the guy in the Challenger cut him off twice

Truck driver was sued for medical bills and insurance company billed him for the replacement car. As it was totaled

straight six are ok v6 is a pile of shit

i have one
it has a gun rack

for i am a classy man

>small pickup
Pickups are big by deafault, better get a SUV.
Anyway if you want a cheap pickup i would think about a used Mitsubishi L200 .
Also go with a manual action gearbox, automatic is for fags, go to a driving shool and take like 4 hours of class and you will be able to use it

My grandfather had one that I would have driven but it got stolen

Trucks are awesome, but the loud part (though I did not noticed yet) sucks, no vehicle should be loud. I cannot wait until electric vehicles run over all the blind people, because they did not hear them coming, though they should hear the tires touching asphalt.

>small truck

Ford Ranger...can tow 1500lbs and gets 19mpg city and 23hwy

Because I own an Audi turbocharged that will pwn your diesel using ass all day and night.

>Ford Ranger
Its unreliable vietnamese shit

That image triggers me

That's a cherry ass dodge you got there famalam.

Found it.

Oklahoma road rage incident ends with car swervin…: youtu.be/8yFMD122mL0

It has the giant ram logo on the tailgate

I honestly don't mind it, it lets people know I'm a certified professional dickhead

Slightly unrelated but I thought I'd tell you guys anyway since trucks are much more an American thing.

I've dreamed of living in America for years, I've been there just a few times and it's great, it has everything I could ever want. But I also know it's pretty much impossible. Seeing all the shit Americans on this board say about Europe really does get to me, because I know it's actually true and I fucking hate it.

that's all

Not doubting you're decision but i'v never like hauling with a V8 truck. Might be the trucks i'v driven but i always feel like the diesels (I6 cummins) iv used to haul aren't strained while pulling. I don't feel like i'm hurting the truck.

A fellow Arkansan

Current avalanche has the 5.3 in the L59 variant.

It refuses to die

TICKTICKTICKTICK and blown head gaskets in that trucks future.
Store fronts all day.

I'm too poor to own a diesel but I've been using a 20 year old GMC 3/4 ton pickup with a 350 and it gets the job done, anything with a diesel engine easily blows it out of the water because it has like 3x the torque.

here's the original video

youtube.com/watch?v=U6i3zpRwF6M

Because I own a Jeep Wrangler, Freedom Edition, i.e. the best vehicle in the modern world.

Is that a 300zx?

I am not making excuses for the truck driver (he could have killed someone). That kid should not have been fucking with people like that. People can be fucked up in general and that shit is compounded when they are behind the wheel.

Don't drive in the left lane and purposely drive slow to impede traffic.

The truck driver should be arrested and that kid needs his license suspended (although probably no legal basis for that).

>implying you are seriously gonna keep the thing for 1m miles and not just ditch it at 250k when you get sick of fixing it like every other vehicle
kek

That kid looks like he was being a real faggot. put it perfectly. Pass or get over. I bet he was fucking with the truck driver for a long time, hence the camera starting to roll.

Thanks. here is my 383 vette and 69 stang currently working on a 79 t/a ws6 wew it is big project

Buying new is the only way to show people you are better then them. If you buy something old. Your a peasant.

>Translation

Mub bubida do I dont be lykein dem big pick up trucks dey be fo da rayciss YT dem bix nood en sheeit get ya self a real car lyke muh caprice nigga sheeeit

What do you guys think about the '17 Honda Ridgeline? I don't know shit about their trucks and the bed looks rather short but I think it looks neat.

Toyota Tacoma is one of the best trucks ever made. Fite me.

I prefer my fast custom made hyundai Elentra

Ive seen black people drive good cars

I have never seen a ghetto nigger driving anything decent and when they get a decent car they ride it out to the point that it's nothing but bondo and extra weight

Because I don't need to compensate for having a micro penis like most truck drivers

Saw a dude get his head smashed open on one of these when some incompetent poo-in-loo driver made an illegal turn.

Dudes brains were coming out of his nose. After that I said no thanks. No way I'm driving something like that as long as there are crazy indian, asian and women drivers all around me.

2006 Ford F-250 Powerstroke

Two people who should have never passed the driving test

Ok. And it will still be worth 60,000+ dollars at 250,000kms.

Id still be way better off than any piece of shit your limping around in

>And it will still be worth 60,000+ dollars at 250,000kms.
KEK

Unfortunately they don't test for flare ups of retardation.

>politics

It is good your not ashamed of your micropenis desu.

This, that and distracted drivers who texty text are why I only ride at night or on country roads

I drive a fiat and have an inch 8 schlong

Nice, was considering getting a F-250 Super Duty
Will wait if TTIP comes and the import prices drop

if you own a huge ass truck thats tedious to drive and so tall you can never tell if you're about to run over a toddler, and you dont need to haul shit around, you've got some issues

Top fucking lel

You don't know anything about diesels, or the diesel market.

If my truck is currently valued at 100,000 Canadian dollars, it will certainly be worth 60 grand at 250,000k

250,000k is nothing on a diesel, but you wouldn't know that because you work at Zellers

made me think

>not owning a truck-boat-truck

Look at this jibberjabberin pleb

Truck in that picture was $12.5k with the lift, wheels, tires etc and only 80k miles.

The F-250's from that generation are cheap right now since everyone is afraid of the notorious 6.0.

>Implying i don't haul

I help my dad with his business he works on a equipment like tractors and combines, some of the parts weight up to 300lbs

I'd love to see you haul a straight 6 international engine in a car. The engine alone weighs 650lbs

>A German who likes American trucks

You are a rare breed. Well, assuming you're German and not just someone on vacation/passing through Germany.

>this sheer amount of post-purchase rationalization
feeling second-hand embarrassment for you desu

Lol people were so excited about the 6.0 when it hit too. Damn it don't seem like that long ago.

Friend of mine tried to trade his Excursion with 200k miles on it in and the dealership offered him $1500. The STEEL in it is worth more than that I figure.

And don't say "well why do you need to haul the engine?" Because I'm not paying $100 in shipping fees when I can get the fucking thing myself directly from the warehouse

Good thing my BMW Isetta has the door on the front...

Yep, the import would be the expensive part, also could get a used one, but then i would pay more for one then i would pay if i would buy good a new one in North america

WOOOAAAH

in my country:
>big car
>LMFAO small dick for sure!

Your the one obsessing over my truck, I just explain to you why it's a better deal than your electric car both in the long term AND in resale... Zellers boy.

Because my ability to park damn near anywhere paved is more important to me

Am considering gettin a Subaru though

I basicly love all vehicles, from the parachute up to lorries.
Have a entire folder only with licenses, private piloting license will follow soon

inch 8- 1.8 inch schlong.. That's the spirit user nothing to be ashamed of either.

Maybe their dick is so big that they need the legroom?

>kek
>obsessing
lmao

I was lucky and the truck was already studded when I picked it up. Once they're bullet-proofed (Studs, EGR, Oil Cooler) they're very reliable. Makes good power even off just a tune

Had a '98 F150 for a while but thought it was annoying to drive. Ended up selling it and buying a WRX. Much more enjoyable.

I own a muscle car

Faster, louder, and better looking that your tiny penis compensator cletus

thats cool as hell, my comment wasnt directed at you, i just live in an area where people are obsessed with them i guess

Because I own a station wagon faggot
I carry around a decent amount of equipment for work and all of it would get fucked to hell if it got rained on or shit on by the wind like things in a truck bed usually do
Also the truck you posted is shite
Mid 90's Toyota, Isuzu, Nissan, Ford, and Chevy mini trucks like pic related are far superior unless your job has something to do with hauling or construction