What's the least cucked nation? My vote goes to Iceland

What's the least cucked nation? My vote goes to Iceland

Hardmode: No shitholes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=d2eiNge6Q2I
youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iceland is the most homo-loving country in the west, and it's full of polish migrabts now, they are insanely cucked and insanely liberal

North Korea and Saudi Arabia.

Those are shitholes

Russia, Switzerland

> GDP Per capita $53,624[8] (12th)
>shithole
okay

Lol

>Russia
nice joke

They're white as shit and that's all that matters

True

You have got to be joking. Iceland is probably the most cucked nation on earth.

First to have a female president in the entire world. And their gender quotas are off the charts. No business board room can be more than 60% male.

Literally featured in Michael Moore's documentary about how empowering their culture is for women's equality.

And on a personal anecdote, I have actually been to Iceland. I got more pussy there in a month than I had in my entire life in America. Their sexual liberation makes Swedish women look prude. But God Damn their women are pretty.

They also axed their privately owned central bank 6 years ago i believe, Iceland's Fed.

Last person to do that in murica was Andrew Jackson. Germany, Hitler

No it isn't. Most of them are on anti depressants, like half of them women are single mothers because muh Feminism, and they promote NAMBLA tier homosexuality.
Faroe Islands seem like the most based cumskin island.

Hitler not.

They had a central Bank

Being in a white country doesnt mean you're not cucked

How does their economy survive if everyone's on some sort of aid?

That's a great question, friend.

You know Bjork is a notorious niggerfucker right?

Iran, No feminist bull-sit, still have the option of virgin brides, no homos, Extremely low divorce rate,Beautiful city with beautiful people, Gender roles still apply, strong family units,

> they axed their privately owned central bank
> privately

Hungary

Take a very inhospitable island with scandinavian people and you'll have Iceland

Take a inhospitable island with sub-saharan people and you'll have Haiti

>shitskins

In a few years Iran will have more Aryan blood than you multicultural americucks,

> Haiti is as inhospitable as Iceland
They put plantations on Haiti and not Iceland for a reason

Really handsome people- both men and women. And really nice, GOOD people. Of course, these are the Persians, not the Arab shits.

is that Bjork in her natural habitat?

sweden is also pretty based

How is Sweden based?

Newfoundla-
>no shitholes
Iceland.

the same way Iceland is "based" - they are still pretty white on average

Oh, okay then. I didn't know that was the only criteria.

Don't forget low crime, very very low crime

>North Korea
>not a shithole
okay

Czech em

Chile.

was talking about SA actually

Well first of all, both were mentioned.
Second, they are shitholes due to their oppressive governments.

Fuck off, Haiti was the jewel of Careebens, coton, sugar, bananas, café, there were plenty plantations, the French infrastructures.

Take a very inhospitable island with scandinavian people and you'll have Iceland
Take a very hhospitable island with sub-saharan people and you'll have Haiti

It is the Cred Forums criteria.

Obviously wrong, Hungary is far more based than Sweden which is 1000x more liberal than Germany.

more based than Iceland*

Sorry for the Björn.

No weeb, but Japan.
>Still remaining tight as fuck with immigration, despite the declining birthrate
>Has muslims, but spies on all of them
>Still has loli because they dont care about other countries being offended
>Pretty liberal with free speech
>Monarchy
>Right wing government

Sauce on the pic

Sam Hyde, mass shooter

Africa too. Great fertile land, lots of animals to hunt or domesticate, it's a fucking huge continent, still do nothing.
Rhodesia was ruined too, breadbasket of Africa to hyperinflation and starvation.

Yet people insist all cultures are equal.

>virgin
>boys and girls look the same
>refuse to apologize for being worse than the nazi

>>Monarchy
>>Right wing government
disgusting t b h

>worse than nazi
>implying nazis were bad
>implying you have to apologize for what you did at war
Hello, (((Schlomo))).

Iceland is cucked as hell.

The least cucked nations are Poles and Hungarians. Period.

I know Asian are mad about the Japanese, but you should be agree with the fact Japan is based.

>what are war crimes

Are Scandinavians natural degenerates? Where did this hyper liberal mindset come from?

Are you implying boys and girls looking alike is a positive?
To be fair, they arent the prettiest people, but morally Japan is solid, it may have deviant bullshit, but I just see that as them being indifferent to foreign perception.

Because your communists overthrowing the tsar was so great right?

>refuse to apologize
is that not based af?
Also Japanese girls and boys look as much alike as White boys and girls

Is Newfoundland a shithole? Blease Exblaign.

Probably Poland, but I've got no hardmode suggestions.

that boy in the image looks fucking shit because of the fucked hair and even more the contact lens shit, fuck I hate these weeb cosplay things

Newfoundland is not a nation you fucking leaf

A serious question, are we the only muslim/jew free country left?? I thought there were no muzzies and jews living in Iceland

B J Ö R K
J
Ö
R
K

The finest women to have walked the earth

>>what are war crimes
There is no such thing. War is war

>Because your communists overthrowing the tsar was so great right?
The best thing what happened to Russia actually since Nicholas II was completely retarded.

Also, I guess USSR was the least cucked state ever existing.

Vatican.

Why do people kill themselves in your country, Inuk?

R..Really ?

Asians who hate Japan are just Chinese and S Korea.
The Chinese who hate Japan tend to be mainland subhumans. Taiwan and HK probably got over it and at this point may like Japan simpy because all 3 hate China. Everyone in Asia hates China now, even Vietnam is buying American weapons to defend their territory.

JAPAN NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE

>war is war
>boys are boys

>was talking about SA actually

Oppressive islamic sand toilet

Cuckoldry is a side-effect of success, sadly.

There are no successful nations that aren't also cucked.

Idiot, before USSR Russia was lacking on technology
Lenin + Stalin made it a superpower it was.

Iceland is pretty feminist, but it's a different feminism.
I think like 40-50 year ago, the women of Iceland went on strike - they refused to work, cook and look after children for a day, in order to get equal rights or something.

I don't know if this is cucked, but it's pretty impressive.

>Ruining your culture, ruining nazi Germany and Eastern Europe, and becoming a run down, krokodil infested shithole after your corrupt union collapsed.
Yeah, amazing Russia.

Shame, guilt, and other things I can't name because I can't speak on behalf of those who has commited suicide. I had around 9 friends (since childhood till today) that commited suicide, and I obviously cannot answer your question

Saudi arabia.

>ruining nazi Germany
>t. 16 yo nazischoolboy

My vote goes to Poland. They are a somehow decent country filled with decent people while being based as fuck.

> Greenland
What the fuck? Got proxy?

Bulgaria, cause 95% of the people think exactly like Cred Forums. If only the country could deal with the corruption and the gypsies...

Me

>Implying DDR wasn't just Nazi German 1.5

Holy fuck.
Come on /r9k/ sometimes, bruh. They talk about this shit all the time. Post an /omegle/ thread. I'd love to do an omegle chat with you.

>filled with decent people

Wew Ahmed. Quite the faggot you are.

Israel

If i wanted to visit iceland when would be the best time of the year to do so?

The suicide rate there is insane.
Is your economy shit or something?

Like China.
And just like China it was a clumsy mess that never quite recovered, both are insanely corrupt, both have fragile economies, both are now fucked culturally and Russia is being filled with Chechens now.

> USA
Still not cucked
> Switzerland
> Eastern Europe ( exept the Proofs Belt)

They have never seen niggers being niggers, they only see white people and assume everyone is the same.

Fuck you commie

japan is least cucked nation that is actually worth living in

>USA
>60%
>ruled by a nigger

>Switzerland
>70%
>cucked into enforcing 90% of EU law

>Eastern Europe
>successful
Too much krokodil today Ivan? You just aren't thinking straight.

>Calls me Ahmed
>Voted Brexit
>Meanwhile Germany is still holding it's ass open for durkhas

Note sure if you're really retarded or just trolling.

Israel

They have been living isolated in a rough environment in small communities. Their culture is based on strong cooperation and high-trust, cause the price of being ostracized would be almost certain death.

The concept of someone abusing the community is alien to them, so they established those huge welfare states. If you confront those states with a group of traitorous people, they will abuse them shamelessly.

This has actually been studied. Arabs and Africans tend to be very antisocial and are prone to exploiting the community.

>Arabs and Africans
Most of the Arabs and Africans in Europe are from rural tribal regions, they only care for their tribe.

I don't use proxy Russianbro

>Come on /r9k/
Gonna say no thanks, Pajeet. I am indifferent and do not feel sorrow for those, and neither pity them. They're dead and gone, we went through some stupid/funny things during youth and that's just what they chose. I don't feel like I have anything more to add to it, other than I feel indifferent.

>Is your economy shit or something?
It's shit, but I have yet to hear of someone committing suicide/murder over financial difficulties. Closest guess I can come up with is we're very isolated, winter's are long and dark, summer's drive you nuts because 24/7 sun, and of course people you have to deal with. We have a lot of violent people (including myself) up here and tend to exclude people because of their behavior, and maybe they get lonely and feel hopeless.

Most turn to alcohol, and eventually end up killing themselves, either slowly or while drunk.

>filled with Chechens
>114 millions of slavs
>1.3 millions of chechens
Even with their high birth rates it will take them hunderds of years to fill Russia,

I visited Iceland a few months ago. Now I consider myself a tolerant conservative, in that even if I disagree with someone's life choices, I wouldn't let it bother me, but goddamn in Iceland it was obnoxious. I was walking behind a pair of guys and damn near collided with them as they stopped suddenly to make out in the middle of the pavement. It's like all the older generation are wilderness rough worn fisherman types and all the young people were without exception low-test femme numales or problem hair lesbians. I picked up a free newspaper and the first article I flicked to was a tumblr-tier outrage opinion piece about how Iceland is LITERALLY HITLER for not giving trans people everything they've decided they want this week. Never mind that their country is in the top 5 in the world for trans rights, no apparently that just makes them angrier and more outraged because there aren't enough goddamned pronouns on their official state forms.

Iceland cemented in me the idea that tolerance isn't enough, and if you teach these people they can get their way by acting pissy, then they'll just act pissier and pissier until they achieve the most extreme version of their goals possible. It taught me that if you care at all about traditional values, you can't give an inch to these cunts or your society will be up to it's eyes in dickhead nu-males.

is kind of a shit hole though but yeah it is doing global cucking to other nations

Norway

this why finns also kill themselves apparently

>somalia
>pakistan

>refuse to apologize for being worse than the nazi
Sun täytyy mennä takaisin
>>/plebbit/

>I was walking behind a pair of guys and damn near collided with them as they stopped suddenly to make out in the middle of the pavement.
This is doubtful. Not liberal or conservative, this is just bad manners. Even straight people are looked down on for that. Atleast in the UK, no one wants to see that shit, and no one wants you blocking the pavement.

Hungary.

Maybe Spain?

I'm telling you it happened. I couldn't believe it. That said, almost everybody there demonstrated a shocking lack of spatial awareness. They'd walk right through you, step on your foot, and the driving, oh man, they shouldn't be allowed on the road.

Rhodesia

Iran is aryan, they're just not white.

I thought they were supposed to be well mannered and civilized?
Maybe it's because it was a city (sounds like one) cities are shit wherever you go, and filled with the worst people.

I would divorce my wife if she pulled that shit.

Cucked status confirmed.

Well mannered isn't exactly the term I'd use. Their speech is quite polite but they're also quite cold and standoffish. It's kind of like being in highschool trying to interact with "the cool kids". You get the impression they think you're cramping their style just by chatting to them. Im not a social incompetent either, generally, I relate to people just fine usually. Icelanders also do NOT like tourists.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
>such lyrics for something that perished

Yes, but we're not talking about straight people. Gays tend to suffer from severely arrested emotional development. Its like they are all permanently stuck at age 13 and PDA makes them edgy.

Makes sense too because that's the age when normal people start to flirt with the opposite sex... and ultimately "conquer" one another. Since gays took the easy route on this stage, it takes them like 30 years to work past it.

This plus Filipinos. Tons of them.

Iceland too will fall.

I agree with the first part.

Iceland is both über cucked and a shithole so wtf.

It has to be Japan. Or if you are talking a white country one of the Baltics. Poland takes thousands of refugees per year so they are cucked in my book.

> Trannies
> Islam
Nope. Not based.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2eiNge6Q2I

I'd say Hungary's image is what's very uncucked, if you see it from the inside you'd see a lot of rotten shit and a lot of people not ashamed to be dependent on outside sources. I'm Hungarian of course, I'm moving back in the next couple of weeks. It'll be nice to live in a nation state again...

i jumped off the boat at faroe island to have a beer before we continued to iceland and there was this tiny man with round glasses that wanted to know which cabin i slept in so that we could party later at night, i am a dude so no thanks. i got so drunk on the way there that i almost died because it was iceland national day and i had a whiskey drinking contest with another guy and when we got off the boat the police searched our car with two different dogs looking for narcotics

Sweden ofcourse.

Britain.
Because, the North, also because I love my country.
God save the Queen.

Uruguay

I'd normally be against this position, but the Japanese really disregarded all human dignity
>unit 26something
>nanking, even without the speculation
>bubonic plague bombings
>human experiments just like the nazis
There's spitting on the enemy and there's thinking you can do everything without blame.

>What's the least cucked nation? My vote goes to Iceland
You are a fucking retard. Iceland is Sweden hardcore mode. Shitloads of Icelandics in Sweden. they usually shun Denmark and Norway for obvious reasons

Iran

>Those are shitholes
Saudi's a great place if you got the cash.

Chile is awesome...

Sadly that's true. Apparently it takes the militarization of your Civil population...

>Chile

THIS
THIS
THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY

They're only white because they're cold and probably migrants don't notice it on their map. They'd be over run easily as they're sweden on steroids.

My Norweigan friend married a Chilean (Hes late 30s shes 23 or 24 and smoking hot). I was in Santiago earlier for this year.

It's beautiful... mountains, oceans, etc... it's like an uncucked California. It's very affordable if you are coming from a richer country (I'm American).

Seriously considering moving there. The people are educated, cost of living is low, food and win is amazing... only downside is semi remote being so far South.

Don't go. You'll ruin it.

If your flag has a crescent, you can't be present.

>literally using US Dollars which you can't spend in the US because the sucre was tanking so hard
>not cucked

>Seriously considering moving there. The people are educated, cost of living is low, food and win is amazing... only downside is semi remote being so far South.

I am currently trying to bribe an official to get a citizeship

I'm American you stupid fuck.

we're cucked to the ultimate without our native language

Probably Romania, they have the best music. Russian club music is also good, has soul. That's about as good as it gets, anything else is either degenerate or repressed. Someone's living life to the fullest. It ain't you.

Nice

this made my day

Hungary

If Baltics then not here, we have a fag as our minister of open affairs, and he is #proudtobe(there is nothing to be proud of being a faggot, being a faggot is ok, but it isn't anything worth pride)