Today is the day that I realized my country is perhaps as bad as the Media portrays it

Today is the day that I realized my country is perhaps as bad as the Media portrays it.

I live in a small town with a population of about 15,000 people, but it's only about an hour and a half away from the capital city of Sweden. My town is large enough to have the classic things like a shopping mall, a cinema, a public pool, a bowling alley, plenty of gyms and sport centers, etc - So it isn't completely 'countryside'. However, it is calm and peaceful, most people sort of 'know' each other, and it's practically crime-free. In fact, most folks around these parts don't even lock their doors at night - There is no need to!

Today I visited Stockholm for the first time in many years. Everywhere I looked I saw foreigners. People wearing veils and burkas, people speaking in strange languages. Most of them appeared to be Muslim, or of Arabic decent, but there was also black people speaking in African tongues and quite a few from eastern Europe as well.

There were signs all over the place saying things like "Keep a close eye on your belongings!" and "Warning for pick-pockets!" and whatnot. I saw a fight break out between a bunch of youths in the middle of the sidewalk next to a very busy street. I saw a protest in the middle of a nice park where people were shouting angry things in broken Swedish, complaining about our welfare system that I think is more than generous already.

Cont ~

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
infowars.com/the-kalergi-plan/
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/28/sweden-bring-back-conscription-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=dDyx06KjeBw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I
youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
youtube.com/watch?v=u5a_Ca6Y3wA&index=61
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilisation_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All this time I thought the Media was exaggerating, but in the heart of the city, there is a huge amount of foreigners and foreign influences. And the cultures aren't mashing well. Swedish people were mostly keeping to themselves, and many looked uncomfortable at times. A friend that I was with said that it was EVEN WORSE in the suburbs around the city, and that in these areas the native Swedish population could be as low as less than 10%.

Now, in my small town, I have barely seen any foreigners, and those that I have seen and know are practically the same as Swedish people. There's a black guy that works at my bank and he's a super nice fellow. Other than their skin-colour, they are the same as everyone else. But in Stockholm, that is clearly not the case. People come here and bring their culture with them, and there is enough of them around for them not to need to assimilate much, or adapt to their new environments. It's definitely alarming.

So now I ask myself - What can I, as a person who rarely is actually affected by this (since I live a distance away) do to help make sure that this doesn't spread to the point where my town will also feel like a complete culture shock to visit? Sweden should be Swedish, and people living here should surely adapt to the Swedish ways. We are a kind and generous people, and I feel like it's being taken advantage of. Kindly help me out with some idea, fellow Cred Forumsacks.

more like this please.

More like this please

Hah. Yeah, the west coast of Sweden is where you want to go if you want to pick up topless sun-bathing chicks. Though Öland and Gotland are quite nice too and the girls there are often both younger and more drunk!

Congratz.

You have realized that your country's nationhood has dissipated and it is now just a state that will suffer a disgusting fate as an islamic caliphate.

The water must be cold, her nipples have to be hard

God damn Spaniards

I still saw plenty of attractive Swedish women even in the capital, but I fear that if the foreigners 'take over' too much then they'll be a dying breed and the classical Nordic Beauty will become more and more uncommon to see. There's only about 8 million people living here in total - Half of those are men, some are ugly, and many are too old to be in their prime. So the remaining 1-2 (at best) million of hot and attractive Swedish ladies need to be preserved before they go extinct.

>You have realized that your country's nationhood has dissipated and it is now just a state that will suffer a disgusting fate as an islamic caliphate.

Indeed. So where can I find a Crusader who will take me under his wing and teach me the will of God, so that we can deliver the divine reckoning necessary to cleanse this land from the infection it's suffering from?

Don't fall for the jewish meme that is christianity.

Just become pagan and aim to restore your country to nationhood by all means necessary.

SD

Why do you swedes all look like bisexual fuckbois who like licking ass?

Because Swedish women are the better sex

>tfw you react more when someone speaks Finnish than when someone speaks Arabic

Sweden is done for. Once finland will go down too, we will have a caliphate right at our doorstep, not counting our own muslims and bordering central asian countries. Its a good thing that at least Poland and Belarus are still holding.

I wouldn't put it past the jews putting chemicals in the water, swedish men used to grow massive beards now most of them can't even cover their faces. Either they are being poisoned by endocrine disruptors or their genetic stock was ravaged by the 30 years war.

LKPG rapporterar in!

Or they shave.

This. Sweden is finished. Germany is finished. France is lost. So is UK. Nothing can be done to save any of them now.

>Turn off welfare
>Strengthen law
>All swedes with money get by, spergs die off, niggers resort to extreme violence, and get executed
>Immigrants see no more money = No more interest to visit

I don't know - I imagine I would kind of look like one myself if I didn't have long hair and a proper beard. I got big blue eyes and naturally long eye-lashes. It's quite popular with the women actually, but I am not proud of it overall.

Isn't SD sort of losing their edge and becoming more and more like the rest of the political parties in Sweden? It's a strange question to ask a foreigner perhaps, but yes - I imagine it's the best we can do for now.

Neo-Nationalism. It's time for Sweden to join the rising tide around the world. Vote SD.

Go to Stockholm att night (sergels torg) and you will probaly only see niggers and sandpeople, also drugs and stuff like that everywhere.

But what about legitimate Swedish heroes who need that 'welfare' because they got old as shit and started to experience tons of health problems? Or our military that helped out in foreign wars and got injured, etc? If we do not look out for our own, I don't think Sweden can remain united and many would side with the opposition.

>as bad as the Media portrays it.

>swedish media
>portrays it bad
pick one

>Strengthen law
this will need to be done in huge measures, without welfare the migrants will go full chimp, you'll need firing squads not riot police.

Talking about foreign Media, of course. Our own Media covers shit up with extreme propaganda. But I have been well aware of that for quite some time.

How are things looking in Denmark currently? You are caught in the middle of the worst nations struggling with this issue the most. Is Copenhagen as bad as Stockholm, or at least almost?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

infowars.com/the-kalergi-plan/

According to Coudenhove-Kalergi’s autobiography, at the beginning of 1924 through Baron Louis de Rothschild he was in contact with Max Warburg, who offered to finance his movement for the next 3 years giving him 60,000 gold marks.
The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan becomes evident in 1925 when he writes in Practical Idealism (Praktischer Idealismus): “The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.”….

….In the meantime, tensions rise as the Muslim population is being pushed like never before towards Europe to fulfill “The Kalergi Plan.” This will create civil unrest and wars in most areas of southern Europe almost certainly by the 2020’s facilitating population reduction.

Rasist.

>and there is enough of them around for them not to need to assimilate much,
havnt you heard the news, the swedish people is supposed to assimilate with the immigrants, not the other way around. Silly swede.

Because you're a homo and that's what you want to see.

Not as bad as stockholm and malmo, but copenhagen is pretty badly hit aswell.

Now more than ever, we need to unite with our Nordic brothers. I know that Sweden, Denmark and Norway have all had our differences in the past but we certainly are much more similar to one-another and to our ways of life than the immigrants are. Tensions are so high now in Stockholm and the other capitals of Scandinavia that it might start becoming commonplace to see riots, race-related fightings, and that it could even be pushed as far as some kind of civil war in the future. I hope that it doesn't come to that but if it does then we certainly need to stand together.

Fixed your image, Sven.

so clearly, we must do the opposite
equal pay for everyone

I think he means cut off welfare for foreigners. It seems it's the only reason they go to Sweden.

>"Warning for pick-pockets!"

Those have been there for over 10 years, it's just what cities are like. Also how come you didn't go to Stockholm in many years if you live that close, sounds wierd to me when it's basically one of the only decent places to go shopping. Even in Linköping (4th biggest city) you won't find what you're looking for and you've seen it all in 45 mins.

And the idea of a crime free small town of 15k inhabitants?

Small country side places with 500 - 4000 people around where I live are all pretty crime filled. There's vandalism, drugs, anything.

I call BS on your story, such a peaceful city can't exist in Sweden today and hasn't for a long time, especially not this close to Stockholm.

Never seen a pickpocket or other crime warning sign in the US

There is vandalism and kids being unruly, and maybe there is even a place for the youth to acquire drugs, but it's not something that you actually see much of. Small gangs of basically children gather at the mall and often they hang around there at night and drink. It's a crime, but what I mean is that people normally respect one another - Very few crimes are against other people, like stealing and breaking into someone's home. It does happen but it's incredibly rare.

I don't go to Stockholm often because I am kind of a shut-in who don't go out much in general, and when I do then everything I need can be found closer to home. I went to Stockholm today for a specific event. I do most of my shopping online anyways - Even my groceries are from MatHem.

This is a sad thread.

I'm sorry Svens.

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/28/sweden-bring-back-conscription-2018

You'll fight patriots for the government for the sake of diversity.

>over 10 years
Remind me again when Sweden began its immigration campaign. Oh right, I already know the answer, it was in the mid-late 1970s, so yes, no shit those signs have been up for years, so too has immigrants been flowing in for longer than 10+ years.

Fucking Swedes, I swear it's like talking to a wall. Anything that's a problem has to be the native Swede's fault.

I heard that the Netherlands had a lot of issues with people from Turkey a few years ago - How are you holding up there nowadays, after the recent immigration crisis? I love Rotterdam so maybe I should move there in the future. I know a cutie patootie there actually!

I'm a woman (no joke) and I think Swedish men are very attractive in general. There where plenty of nice looking men even in that picture as well.

Others just jelly cause Swedish men really are superior in many ways.

Our big cities are invested with mudslimes and dindu's too, but not on sven levels.

Yep I leftists have very short and bad senses of history
One of the reasons they can say diversity is our strength with a straight face

RARE
A
R
E

how cold is eet der bjorn

I get laid like crazy when I'm abroad, to be honest. The girls tend to love both my appearance and my accent, and I am a sucker for foreign accents myself so it's beneficial for us both.

>MALMÖ

ZLATAN

Nuuk is pretty cold but there isn't even snow yet, only up north

No shit.

Welcome to stockholm.

You and your small cities are the disgusting leftists voting immigtants in to other swedes cities.

Fuck you and your city.

Licorice reduces testosterone levels. It's crazy popular in Scandinavia. The pick n mix shops and cinemas have entire sections devoted to it

That's simply cause Scandinavians are crazy attractive. Despite the common stereotype that Aussie men are well-built hot surfers with wavy hair, in reality Aussie men are serious, ugly red necks who can't dress.

t. Scandi abroad and I shine like a diamond here. I'm also taller than most local men. Damn Aussie manlets.

Marry me and take me far far away from here.

Or at the very least go out killing googles with me

I've always voted for Moderaterna which isn't 'left' at all - But they did have really shitty immigration policies as well so I have to accept some of the blame. But this was BEFORE the recent immigration crisis which is the worst in all of our history. Still, I voted what would be best for my wallet and not for my country, and I regret that now - I never imagined things were this bad in Stockholm, and thought the problem was at least a bit exaggerated.

Jokes on you, since I have a Swedish passport as well.

Did you say you gotta dune coon problem?

You have understood today why multiculturalism and "diversity" doesn't work.. If everyone is "multicultural" what happens to the traditions values etiquette and behaviour that used to be in that nation.. it vanishes like a fart in the wind and you have a balkanization of several different cultures/norms that are now fighting against eachother.. just imagine what a shithole that will be. And everyone fighting and nobody is getting along and everyone is special snowflake that can't be offended and all this.. And everyone needs to be catered to specifically because of their "cultural needs" ...

Sven, they have to go, all of them, or most of them and they have to go weither it be kicking or screaming.. before they ruin everything, there's a reason their own nations are shit and it's not simply because of war.. it really is not.. these people ARE like that.. the vast majority like 80% of them are like that.. don't be fooled by a few nice ones, those are the exception not the rule..

Swedish culture behaviour etc. and all these good things about sweden that has been nurtured for hundreds upon hundreds of years.. that will be gone if this is not stopped..

The cultural marxists know very well that it destroys the culture in sweden, they are anti white.. they want to destroy sweden.. so this is why they tell you don't be ingroup preference, aka don't be swedish people first, whilst arabs niggers eastern europeans everyone else they have ingroup preference and don't give a flying fuck about "tolerant sven", his ideals or what he has to say. It is the expected result when you let so many in and not force them to even behave properly but instead allow them to behave like in the shitholes they come from.. surprise surprise.. after a while the place they live turns into the same shithole they ran away from.

Man after reading your post I really feel for you. Wish there was some way I could advise you or help you but I really don't know much about Sweden except it has good people (except the Paki muslim who posts with Sweden id on Indian threads), has deep culture, beautiful landscape and overall a good place to enjoy your life. DESU your post really teared me up, here's a (You) and a kiss.

Save us, America-Senpai.

...no

Soon

WE MUST RID OURSELVES OF THE SAND NIGGER PLAGUE BEFORE GOOD OL' EUROPE GETS CULTURALLY ENRICHED

>tfw today was the first day that Sven left his village
>this shit happens everywhere
>mfw

Cause they gave up on beards

>>Other than the skin colour they're like everyone else

You're starting to break the conditioning friend. Now you've got to break that foolish idea.

Sven it's even worse than you think, consider that swedish families learn swedish way of doing things from child it's multigenerational knowledge and traditions etc.

Do you think shitskins coming in care about that, ofcourse not, and when they are not assimilated they have no clue what that is.. net result.. we are looking at the total destruction of the swedish way of life that swedes have taken for granted.. in the next 20-30 years, perhaps even sooner, and i am not joking, it is that big of a deal what is happening. They have to all go or sweden is no longer sweden anymore.. There will just be some native swedes and a whole bunch of shitskins in various categories fighting with eachother and shitting up every aspect of society running it into the ground like they do to their own nations.

Or, you know, just kill all the muslims and africans.

>Turn off welfare

kek

too late for that

that's the fucked up part of cultural Marxism, eventually you get to a point which welfare gets too big to handle but if you take it away you are basically starting a civil war.

so long, swede boys

>that's the fucked up part of cultural Marxism, eventually you get to a point which welfare gets too big to handle but if you take it away you are basically starting a civil war.

Depends how brutal you want to be. You can easily deport everyone who objects. Then riots etc. will quickly stop, riots and group pressure for gibs only stop as long as they don't have a gun to their head for rioting and breaking stuff.. when they do, they fall in line like good little boys.. or get tossed the fuck out. And don't worry there are plenty of scandinavians who would love to be brutal to these assholes if they do not comply, so there will not be lack of personell.

You really underestimate the fury building in scandinavians over this happening to their countries.. With force and determination, everything becomes possible. A nation that caters to gibs group pressure only ensures its own demise, so eventually you have to use violence in order to get the shitskins in line.

When they hear that their complains fall on deaf ears, they will shut up or be forcefully ejected or shot in the face. I don't think you quite understand that.. just because scandinavians have been peaceful for a long time does not mean we can't flip the brutal switch.

where is Utöya?

Just look at that picture. What could've been great.

What are you talking about?

It's Sweden, the eternal capital of "let's do nothing about it".

It's the country who didn't take parts in any wars in the last two centuries.

Dear lord, even my fucking useless country had armies in WW2.

Fuck sweden.

Can I get a Scandinavian's opinion? Is it easy for a Scandinavian'American male to pick up Swedish women in sweden? And not the ones wearing burkas, but the blonde ones. I heard Finn's don't like darkies but Sweden is more tolerant

>Small country side places with 500 - 4000 people around where I live are all pretty crime filled

And you faggs dare to call us subhumans?

Here a 500-1000 inhabitants town that is crime filled would be considered as a fucking joke!

How can you steal something if you only have 500 neighbors?!

Everyone knows everyone!

How can you people consider that normal???

>111
Kek has blessed us all

>What can I do
The reality is that unless you are prepared to start actively spreading the message, you can't do much at all. This isn't your fault, it's by design.

If you can spread any kind of message to family and friends that runs contrary to what the media and your government tells you, then you are doing a great job already. If you can upvote videos and talk about these things on the internet, you're helping in more ways than you would think.

If you want to take it further, you need to promote Sweden's demise. This is the hardest pill to swallow and few will ever do it, irrespective of how bad things are. You need to do whatever you can to minimise the amount of taxation you are subject to, reduce all spending outside of any business within an ethnic area, large companies that promote this stuff like IKEA, you need to stop supporting them with your money. Then if you can convince others, well, you're doing more than most ever could and ever will.

The struggle is ongoing, it's nowhere near its bottom and for that reason it is hard to say too much more. But you must start pushing back against the tide. if a million swedes stand along the shoreline, they CAN stop the waves. Be one of those guys that goes out there early; know that you are fighting the good fight.

This is a very sad day for me.

I completely understand what you are saying, and I am sure there's many of us who feels this way, but how do we convert the rest to agree? I know that there are MANY Scandinavians who are so fed up that they are more or less ready to take this to a fight.

However, some people will literally stand there and say "Oh, everything is fine!" even when the whole world is burning around them - They are sheep and will only follow the herd if it gets large enough; probably MAJORITY large. For now all I can do is vote SD in 2018 unless I want to get politically involved myself.

We cooperated a lot with the Nazi's during WW2 but it's very hush-hush nowadays; We don't really want to own up to it. Sweden has probably been one of Germany's closest friends for centuries though, as well as Austria of course. Anyways, the percentage of people willing to vote for SD - The anti-immigration party - Has gone up from 4% to over 30% in just a few years now so people are definitely getting fed up, no doubt about it.

Yes, it's easy to pick up Swedish women in general. But they are quite slutty. Great for a bag-and-tag, not so much for a relationship. Almost 100% of them will do anal.

Thanks my foreign brother. I will do my part. I am loyal to this country - Sweden may be flawed but it's really fucking beautiful too.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDyx06KjeBw

Because the Golden Age of Europe is over my friends. Its becoming Europistan now.

We need to deport or kill all muslims and africans in Sweden. Soon.

>We cooperated a lot with the Nazi's during WW2 but it's very hush-hush nowadays; We don't really want to own up to it. Sweden has probably been one of Germany's closest friends for centuries

YOU CALL THAT FRIENDSHIP

HEY, LET'S BE FRIENDS

DON'T KILL ME CAUSE I'M FRIEND

OH SHIT AMERICANS KILLED MY FRIEND

HI AMERICA I WAS NEVER HIS FRIEND I WAS ONLY PRETENDING

>the eternal capital of "Let's do nothing about it"
There are reasons for this.. To understand the scandinavian psyche and of sweden you have to understand history.

first off scandinavian countries were vikings and did some pretty bad shit.. so them turning christian in effort to redeem themselves and embraced its ethos of being kind and all these things. Which is why they were not that interested in going to war after these things.

Sweden got a double dose of this since later they were ruled by denmark, so when they got independence they went into the "let's be extra nice to not go back to the dark past" dose.. Which is why i believe is the reason that can clearly be illustrated is that sweden is most cucked denmark least and norway in between.

But they still have war in their dna and when they see there's no other option, i would not underestimate it, and i think many will be surprised at how brutal the swedes is going to be when backed into a corner.

It is kind of like you know those ships in glass that you can build, takes ages of patience, so swedes constructing nice country for themselves, they have peaceful streets next to no crime things are really great and they have unspoken culture of being nice to eachother just because of how awesome that is, good wholesome traditions all these things..

then in comes shitskin.. takes glass bottle, tosses it to ground.. stomps on ship.. pulls pants down takes a shit in carpet.. and goes what you going to do about it kuffar..

At that point when swedes and scandinavians in general realize that their lovely little nations are no longer that way, and that they are out of diplomatic options, i would not want to be a shitskin.

And also the fact is, when you stop caring that others demand things of you, they will shut up very quickly. They only yell and scream etc. because they know like slick willeys that the squeaky wheel gets the grease..

>they still have war in their dna

top kek

>but how do we convert the rest to agree
The truth sven, demographic shift, birthrate of migrants, them not adopting the norms behaviour etiquette etc. (there should not be a single hijab in sweden, not a single one).

The reason the leftists swede don't object is because they don't understand what is going to happen to sweden and how its going to function internally in just a few decades.. If they could see this they would be grabbing a pitchfork and stabbing the nearest achmed in the face. And btw. do you think the achmeds and niggers won't be violent, please just look in america, they been dealing with these clowns for several hundred years.. and look at the situation there. Do you really want to ride that train.

Sweden and scandinavias success is its people, not the land itself. It's time to remember that. This very dangerous belief because sweden has been sheltered from the shitskins its entire existence, which has let them to erroneously conclude that they can get them to act like swedes if they just let them in and be tolerant, is a very dangerous and disastrous and INCORRECT idea. These people are not the same.. it was well understood in the past that particularly people from different continents had very very different and specific behaviour mentality and these things.. It's time to remember this..

In actuality ethnic nationalism ACTUALLY celebrates diversity.. all this shitskin migration is actually destroying diversity, by displacing european ethnicities in their own nations.

>shows a bunch of tards
>this is all swedes guys
stop shitposting hue, it wasn't even a good strawman.

Besides HUE, you have enough problems in your own country for you to talk shit about sweden, as problematic as things are going on it's nothing compared to brazil, it's only surprising to sweden because it was one of the most peaceful places on earth.
scandinavians will do just fine if the shit hits the fan, we know where our loyalties lie and unlike the shitskins who can't wait to get away from theirs, we actually care about our countries.

Well, there were Swedish people who hid Jews and many who fought alongside Finland in their Winter War against Russia, but overall most of our population really was on Germany's side. We just pretended afterwards that we didn't like them very much so that the Allied forces wouldn't rape us. There's a reason our royal and noble families keep marrying and fucking one another.

>Your country is shit, let me fuck my country in peace.

Typical.

You don't see that the reason why I'm worried about your country is because I know very well what your future is like if you keep importing human garbage.

I just don't want to live in a world where all countries are like mine. First world countries still produce a lot of cool things that makes my life better, if you guys are gone the whole planet will suck balls.

>pick n mix shops
do they actually have shops dedicated to this? it would explain notch's interesting choice of home decor

>You don't see that the reason why I'm worried about your country is because I know very well what your future is like if you keep importing human garbage.

Perhaps you should check my comments. I'm saying that indeed be worried and that we must do something about it as soon as possible.

By 2025 there will be full on civil war in most Western countries, all a white Westerner will have to do is look to non-Muzzie Asian countries that have controlled immigration and see successful countries like whites had at one time.

Take a camera, film it, upload it. You got small cameras these days nobody will even notice.

At this point, you guys need a military coup and a genocide policy.

We do have entire stores dedicated to pick and mix candy, indeed. Huge amounts of variety but there's indeed tons of different licorice things, or licorice mixed with something else. (Like inside of chocolate cover)

I had no idea it reduced testosterone though! Wow - That's actually really good to know. I eat enough brazil nuts and almonds to have testosterone in excess, and I work out as well, but when I was younger and didn't work out I was quite scrawny.

Well played. Heh. I'm going to save that.

I've checked. Not sure if I believe you though.

I hope you are right.

The first burka I saw was in Norrköping and I live in Stockholm

i know it's you, varg.

If only they would swim, they get transported to Swedish homes.

Going for a breath of fresh air now and then after living with your head so deep inside your ass is prone to have consequences...

I live in Gothenburg and there are days where I see more burkhas than female hair.

Sweden will be saved soon, mark my words.

Who will save Sweden? Captain Sweden?

That's all the anti-sweden pics I have.

Who would they burn Swedish flag? They are welcomed.

Make Trump win it's the only hope for Europe

Someone will come soon, Sweden is bad enough for them to listen now.

I'd do it, but I am very busy.

Finland should go and save Sweden, unless you know Sweden will come to Finland sooner or later.

Why would they rape? Why would they cheat on welfare? Why would they assault pensioners? You are thinking like a white person.

Because they are fucking animals and need to be gunned down.

Their entire species need to be removed from the gene pool entirely.

I wonder what was the actual reason. It's hard to imagine anybody hating Sweden, it's a beautiful country, but too many foreigners lately.

They do not have reason. They are literally animals in human form.

>Sweden should be Swedish, and people living here should surely adapt to the Swedish ways. We are a kind and generous people, and I feel like it's being taken advantage of. Kindly help me out with some idea, fellow Cred Forumsacks.
Deport those who don't adapt. Support political parties which refuse cultural marxism

I live in a rich part of the city so it's maybe why I never se those terrorist grils

If you want to preserve your country and culture you better go on street and protest, else in future that won't be possible, when everybody is dating an Arab or knows Arabs. They say it's racists, but ain't nothing racist about knowing who you are and history going with it.

Scandinavians are the biggest cucks on the planet. If every sweed was genocided, the amount of whites we would save in the long run would far out weight the few million dead sweed cucks.

t. Neighbour to Minnesota

Are you and others in Sweden willing to do what is required to save your country do you think?

Girls like to ride foreign cock. You should see how american girls react to a white guy with an accent.

Nordic people don't pickpocket. I don't think I've ever heard of a case.

It's a skill and craft that came from the south.

im am a half breed and i still grow a beard within 2 weeks tops its just bad shitty genetics and estrogen filled products.

I wish i could say danes are better in this sense. The current attitude is that being skinny with zero muscle definition is good enough.

Fucking loled. Saved. Looks just like this faggot friend of mine actually.

mostly its libcucks and dumb whore women who caused the nation to fall

That's not true, it's a skill that comes from foreigners. People in Roman don't steal cars, they steal them in UK and Switzerland. Romania has very low car theft compare to UK. Problems are foreigners, since them being traitors of own country, what do you expect. If Swede migrates to USA he ain't much better.

Utoya is in Norway, which is not a part of Sweden in case you were oblivious to the fact

Please don't fuck up Gotland

Obviously you know more than me, i just want to say that's pretty justified that they're becoming more mainstream. I hope that they rid of the racist far right label and more people vote for them.

Feels good to steal a car with wheel on right side.

If you come to Switzerland, they don't give you enough cash, you have to steal cars. It's ok, they need people like you, it's a big mafia business, it's global Jew powered. They find you if you know cars.

Nothing.

Dutchfag here.

The amount of progressive propaganda and mentaity is far stronger than what we have.

Except we have far more non-whites though :----DDD

I think something like 30% of the population is willing to do what it takes at this point. Even some of the IMMIGRANTS from like eastern Europe or that has been here for a while now and assimilated well are saying "Fuck, these people have to go!" - That's when you know it's bad. Met a guy recently from Hungary for example that came here when he was 20, and is now about 50, and his job is basically to inspect apartment buildings before they go on sale - He says the areas with the immigrants are completely FUCKED most of the time. Sometimes there will be literal shit and stuff on the floors. Many live like complete animals.

What can you do? Vote right, inform people, make videos, write articles, prepare yourself by getting fit, learn MMA and how to shoot, get a weapon.

In other words: absolutely fucking nothing.

Why? Because at least 50% of the population will NEVER get it. They either live to sheltered or will go down in denial, even if reality kicks them in the ass. Examples are plentifull. I personally believe the point of no return has already been reached and the West will be changed - FOREVER. Especially Sweden, Germany and France, probably Britain aswell.

That doesn't mean you couldn't or shouldn't do the above things mentioned.

I am sorry in a way, but on the other hand: I am absolutely not. For at least ten years any aware person could know where we're headed, since five years you had NO excuse not to know it. And now? Even know most people live in denial, don't care or openly welcome it.

So fuck the west, it deserves to die. Natural selection. It's only sad the kikes won't go down with the society they helped create. They will just flee to Israel or some other host. And live rich to get richer. - Maybe that's what you should do, too.

The rest of Sweden needs to be redpilled instead of sitting in their homes voting for the left parties that cuck up Sweden more and more.
Trump winning would be great because I think that people would open their eyes a bit more to the problem we have here.

I live in Östersund a fairly small city with 60k people in it. But holy fuck is there immigrants everywhere. 2 or 3 asyl homes within its county township whatever.
To top this there is neighborhoods dedicated to immigrants. Full of them, polluting our city with their stench.
I seriously hope that SD get atleast 30% of the votes or more, then the other parties have to take them into their "groups" which will most likely the right parties. That would be a start

>dumb whore women

Yes - I feel like women in Sweden are terrible when it comes to casting their votes responsibly in the elections. Tons of them even vote for the Feminazi party, which is a frightening prospect of proportions almost as bad as the immigration ones.

They have definitely improved their public-relations image over the last couple of years, and after much public demand even the other political parties have started to treat them sort of humane. In the beginning they were treating them awfully and it just made themselves look bad since SD kept their cool extremely well. The party leader, Jimmie Åkesson, is incredibly charismatic - He's really hard to dislike if you actually take some time to listen to what he has to say, honestly. Great public speaker.

Gr8 b8. Gets Cred Forums every single time.

Good.

I may consider saving your country soon.

Pretty sure that SD will claim around 25-30% in the 2018 election. It will be enough for them to make it into an alliance UNLESS the left and the right decide to band together instead, in which case it is going to be a complete clusterfuck. (And it could actually happen, as bizarre as it may sound, though the odds of that are small..)

Based

Could that be a good thing? If all parties forth a coalition against SD it'll show the contempt these politicians have for the concerns of their people.

It'll also make SD seem like the only genuine opposition party. It could redpill the masses.

If that happenes Sweden would be fucked. It would be shit politics where everyone disagrees yet try to make an agreement which would not end up well.
Sd and the alliance is the only hope to uncuck Sweden a bit

You forgot to add a Burqa for Malmo

>But they still have war in their dna

Lol no. Even in the US they are overwhelmingly beta. Just look at Minnesota.

Join the European Liberation Army.

There's plenty of beta people in all countries. I don't think Sweden has more or less of them than other nations - I think we're just very friendly, which might be seen by other cultures as beta.

But when Swedish people get really angry, many of us go completely apeshit crazy and stop at nothing - There's definitely some of that old berserker blood in my veins somewhere, and it holds true for some of the other Swedish people as well. Though I also have Scottish ancestors so that might have influenced it a bit extra in my case. Meh.

yeah this is just a lineup from an acne studios runway show. most male fashion models are like this now.

omg

APEX KEK

Want your country back? TOO LATE, FAGGOT. And don't even think about coming here, we're full.

Nice job importing 3rd world shitskins to the point they now outnumber you. Your only value to this planet is as a cautionary tale.

RIP Sweden.

vart bor du?

>to the point they now outnumber you

They do not outnumber us - They're still like 10% or something, maybe even less than that. But more are coming, they're all having 12 babies each, and if nothing is done then they certainly WILL outnumber us in due time. It's a very serious situation but I am not sure it's too late to fix it. However, as long as the libtards and stupid women and corrupt politicians keep supporting these 'ways of life' then we're going to remain on a decline and time is very precious right now.

Germany, France and the UK are technically more fucked than we are but at least the latter two are quite vocal about the fact that they find it to be a problem, where as Germany's Merkel and Sweden's politicians (except SD / Jimmie) pretend like this is the greatest thing ever. All of Western Europe is struggling to some extent but I'd put Sweden as number 4 on the shitlist, and it's only going to rise. However, even if the odds look bleak I cannot just abandon this country. It used to be a truly magnificent place and I will do what I can to restore it to that state.

An Argentinian whining about thievery. Why am I not surprised?

I moved from Darlana to the US when I was 20yrs old back in 2008 and didn't go back to visit until 2014. My city completely changed. We had 1 black family and 1 kebab shop in my town of about 5,000. Now its like the only restraunts are kebab and the small centrum is full of niggers and arabs all day long. All my buddies say "oh you are a stupid american now, diversity is great. All these people come here because its better here!"... baka.

Sweden has fallen senpai.

I visited Stockholm in August. Didn't see a single hijab or burka.

Were you staying in some ghetto?

Don't lie, OP!

Tillinge, en liten bit utanför Enköping, väster om Stockholm och Öster om Västerås.

Don't worry. Apparently there's already immigrants there; it will only become worse. Good night.

>Didn't see a single hijab or burka.

Where in Stockholm were you? Lidingö, Täby?

This is just too depressing to read. Oh how I hope the black and brown filth will be wiped and exterminated from the face of this earth.

You faggots with your civil war fantasies. Just vote extreme right.

No, I walked near Central Station and through Sergels Torg which is in the heart of the city, through the 'Gallerian' which is one of the largest malls we've got, then through Kungsparken which is a nice park. I attended an event there in one of the buildings nearby the water, and afterwards I visited the 'Gamla Stan' or the old city as English people tend to call it to check out a book store which I've been to before that has nice literature in English as well as nerdy stuff like Warhammer figurines (I play Blood Bowl sometimes). That's where the castle is, etc.

Overall I was not there for very long - Few hours in the morning - But it was still full of people, and a ton of foreigners. It doesn't really get much more central than that, I think.

You actually took in more muslim """"refugees""" than us per capita and I think you have more muslims in general per capita aswell. Of which you have a higher percentage of Arabs which are worse concerning crime and radical Islam than Turks.

I think you are also more left leaning politically than Germany. SD has more votes than AfD, but you also have the feminazi party.

At this point the only thing that will save Europe from destruction is Hitler v2.0.

Gamlastan and Sodermalm

All that sterilization gone waste. Soon you'll be the ugliest ethnicity in Europe.

Are you retarded? Rotterdam is darker than stockholm by far.

Yeah. Absolutely. The Feminazi party actually getting votes is frightening to say the least - They aren't even particularly shy about how they are all for women and very anti-males. They scream about equality and then someone from another party will suggest "Well, why don't we make all laws gender-neutral and all punishments equal for both genders then..?" and they get furious. They certainly don't want that. Then they claim that the other politician is harassing them even though it's a valid suggestion in the middle of a planned debate. Ugh. But they are still a small minority and hopefully will just fall apart by themselves. Most women I know hate them as much as I do, honestly, and they got a bad reputation with almost everybody except fat Tumblrinas and the LGBT communities.

Lina? :^=

But thats norfags/danefags not swedes...

I don't know if Jimmie Åkesson is up to the task. He's certainly charismatic enough, and a great public speaker, but I think he's too soft overall. And he's the only one that enough Swedish people respect to rally under currently, I think.

>see pic
But where are all the black people?

>MFW Swedish porn 100 years from now will be a bunch of pubic-hair-bearded Muslims fucking goats..

>Germany, France and the UK are technically more fucked than we are

This user took care of it already.

If he or other large public figures managed to redpill the rest of the country he should be able to take away a lot of immigrants and fix the majority of problems, but I guess it won't happen

Sweden isn't real. You're a fake person.
This is probably some Norweigens class writing project. B-

General oppinion on SD? I am afraid they are actually another pro-Israel, cuckservative party. Kikes have been taking over """nationalist""" parties for a few years now to steer sentiment against muslims, which is good for israel, without actually being against multi-culturalism and AGAINST "racism".

Has SD explicitly a pro native Swedish, pro white policy and anti multi-cultural, anti "country of immigrants" policy?

My thought, extreme "diversity" = aggressive race eliminate other races= natural selection.

>Norweigen

The post war period of Sweden was characterized by continuity. From Sweden’s point of view there was no need for analyzing of their behavior during the National Socialism. It did not need a construction of parliamentary democracy or a constitutional reform. But one of Sweden’s strategies after the war was the rejection of all things which was associated with National Socialism. Thus militaristically and nationalistically currents were opposed and Anglo-American values of modernity and rationality were benefited.

because

>around blacks, never relax

is implied in the States

But overall, it's very difficult to compete when their culture and ways of life is to have 12 kids each, where as white people are now more skeptical than ever if they actually want to have kids at all, and if they do the average number is around 2. They can simply outnumber us all that way in a few generations - They technically don't have to do anything else. And once they have taken over Europe and turned it all to shit and start murdering each other, then a bunch of them will leave and go elsewhere. Maybe to America. Then you'll face the exact same problem.

I assume you didn't vote for ND or SD when you could, meaning you're the idiot who created the problem in the first place.

Do you have the right to keep and bear arms in Sweden?

Lol at niggers pickpocketing. I'm picturing this faggot rap nigger trying to do that whilst 'swaggering' about.

>That's all the anti-sweden pics I have.

Only the Nordic Resistance Movement, but their political party was founded only recently. Vote next time (and join the march the 12th November).

Yes. Absolutely. I voted M - I said earlier in this thread that at the time I voted what was best for my wallet rather than what was best for my country, and I certainly regret that now. I definitely do have to shoulder some of the blame, but I don't think you realize that if you live far away from the big cities where most of these immigrants gather then it's hard to realize just how SEVERE the problem is. We all know about it but it sort of becomes a 'out of sight, out of mind' situation. The media being completely corrupt doesn't help one bit. The message needs to be properly spread to all of Sweden, and fast. I doubt there's many people at all voting for SD up in the north, for example.

(I have a bunch more anti-sweden but it just feels depressing to post at this point)

How will poor war victim Ahmed look like at age 24

Well, that's what I expected. Pro white European, pro native Swedish isn't mainstream, far from it. And I fear most people will completely resist the Nordic Resistance movement in Sweden and see them as radical fringe and outcasts.

Which means in the end with SD you will, at best, slow down the immigration a bit, demand a little more from your immigrants and, since it's pro Israel, act against radical Islam. But that's about it. You will still end up as "le country of immigrants" place which Jews obviously need to gain acces to all the important parts of society and move freely. So they will never oppose it and always support multi culturalism. And both, multi culturalism and racial *diversity*, are ideologically ingrained in millions of Swedes for decades by the leftists. - Just like in Germany.

I know how you feel man, today in the bus there were two turkshits or something speaking loudly to each other in French.

You don't fucking talk on public transport, or at least you keep your voice down. Fuck sake.

Oh you! Oh sweden, haha.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW REAL SUFFERING YOU PSEUDO GERMAN

>be me, live in a village of 3.6k people
>live happy traditional life, almost only blondes and beautiful, nice, welcoming people

>2015

>suddenly our only small market get's bought by the state, and turned into an asylum for refugees

>at first we welcomed them, we were from nature, very welcoming and giving people.

>first accident in december 2015
>a refugee started a fire in his asylum apparently just to "Cook food", kek ofc.

>suddenly we hear of break ins, people lost alot of items like jewelry and other stuff, we did to that point, never closed the doors at day or night.

>more refugees come, now about 100 in our small village

>it get's worse, some youths got beauten up at the local youths meeting house by refugees, because one of the muds touched a girl, and the aryan youth tried to protect her, but suddenly they were only 10 aryans, and almost 50 fucking muslims.

The list goes on and one, now we live only in fear and almost everyone installed security cameras, got pepper spray, dogs, etc, people drive their children to the school, which is in the middle of the village, because they are scared.

They are putting them even in our last bastions of hope, small traditional villages.

All is lost, literally, at least here, we can't do shit, all are too scared of political correctness.

Our once beautiful village get's dirtier every day, trash everywhere, blasting rap music, etc.

Help me

This is cyberpunk as fuck

whyboner.jpg

You've reached a point where you kinda have to pull a Hitler to get out of this pickle. If it's any consorting, Denmark is almost just as bad.

You have Nordbro allies in America as well! It's high time we take back the motherland.

lmao who the fuck asked your opinion paki

Woops

So how many of you are voting AfD then? Let me guess: not the majority.

>All is lost, literally, at least here, we can't do shit, all are too scared of political correctness.

And thus the darwininsm rears its head yet again. The weak shall die out while the strong prosper.

If you are more of a man than me, or at least single, try to organize as many people as you can and do something drastic. Start slow. Increase the numbers. Grow the hate and start small, increase the operations. Basically fight club or the nazi party.

Fuck. This is what will happen to my town in less than 20 years unless something dramatically changes - I am certain of that. Really sorry to hear of your tale. Our kindness - The fact that we are good people - Was our downfall.

What village are you talking about?

Where the fuck is Norway? Sweden does not have a west coast.

f-fuck you, burger!!!

We do have "västkusten" but it is only the southern part of Sweden that doesn't border with Norway.

>Our kindness
No, leftism and naivety. Being weak, afraid and easy to manipulate while having a slave morality has nothing to do with being nice, sorry.

If you can see this and not react, or even support it, you are definetely NOT nice, Swedenbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

13% its a beginning

People here are normal super normies, they will not understand this, they will just ignore everything til it's too late, like always.

Yes it is our downfall, but also our greatest strenght, imagine if we would life like the muslims, what progress would we have made? Nothing. But even the nicest person needs sometimes a wakeup call, not to change their mind or kindness, but to not fear the consequences.

Berndorf, hesse.

Media ofc made the fire up to be just an accident, and the beating didn't even made it in the papers. Sad!

Surely there are angry young people? Try to get into contact with them subtly on FB or something, make a fake account to test the waters. Though I know it's not really realistic, but it's a nice fantasy for me that someone, somewhere, actually did something.

My family ran a pretty big farm in southern Sweden (Skåne). We had much to do during the summers so we decided it would be a good idea to get some help during the summer. Almost all of those who came were young city people who were scared of driving a fucking tractor. They would attempt to feed the animals, immediatly wash away small amounts of animal feed on their hands and get more feed on them. Just fucking nuke Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö

>13%
>its a beginning

tippety top kek cuck. You have THESE conditions and YET and YET these assholes vote only 13% AfD. They deserve it even worse, my friend.

That 'Babies Welcome' solution is actually fucking brilliant.

This is just because of their upbringing - It has nothing to do with them being Swedish. Trust me, if you ask rich and posh people from any nation to do these tasks they would react in similar ways; Especially young ones from the past generation who aren't at all used to any sort of physical labor and was basically raised by their iPhones.

Yeah, but as you see, it's racistbiggotnazi. And literally no measure would be needed, if white men and women weren't brainwashed by leftism, materialistic egoists and loved their children and families instead. Someone voted the tumblr landwhale into parliament, too.

What's more shocking is that the """"conservative""" female politician is arguing against it and FOR single mothers as the most important group. Because single mothers are THE target group for leftists.

I cannot believe that with ideas that brilliant the people of your country aren't more eager to get behind them though. Only 13%?

SD in Sweden has something between 20 and 30% currently, and if they would come up with a similar plan I can guarantee they would earn a lot of support from people who are currently on the fence. It's no different for the taxpayers - You are just moving the money from one bag (foreign immigration) to a different one (baby support for your fellow countrymen). It's PEOPLE we need, then this certainly solves that problem - Everybody wins except Achmed.

>Everybody wins except Achmed.
There is the problem.

We are at a point where our government is openly discriminating against native Germans, enacts anti-German policies and is unironically committing "white genocide".

But 13% was his village. Nationwide they are at 16%, will probably be 20%+ next year in the federal election.

You see: the entire system is an anti-German system, not just anti-Nazi. We're at the point of degermanification. It's been like this for years. And the entire establishment is against the AfD with fanatical passion. Anyone whose wallets are getting lighter and have the toxic leftist ideology in them.
>the socialist parties
>the """"conservative"""" party
>the unions and NGOs
>the churches
>the journalists and mass media

But as I said, even if they get 30% it will not make the critical and deciding difference and at least 50% of the population will never get it. Even if one of their family members gets raped or worse.

Your country may be lost. Control your local area. get like minded people on board and fill up all the local authority positions of power.

This way you can prevent your town being taken over like your capital.

Swedish people with nordic phenotype are long gone now
Sooner or later the swedish culture will disappear as well

Look who's talking.

Not an excuse. I also live in a 100% problem-free area but I have been aware of this shit for as long as I can remember. At least you voted M, could be a lot worse.
Yes but only a small and strong spearhead is needed for change. The masses are not wanted nor needed for NS to take over - I can even quote Adolf Hitler on this. In the famous Nürnberg rally featured in Triumph des Willens he says that "wir müssen in der Minoritet bleiben".

Sweden will go down as a martyr, setting the example of what not to do for the rest of european countries.

then we'll reconquer and repopulate it, after killing all the shits. don't worry nord bros.

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=u5a_Ca6Y3wA&index=61

>Judeanon
>Jude user
>Jewish user
wew

I don't know. National Socialism needs young, strong people. Soldiers. During WW1 Germany could take 10 million fallen, today it couldn't take 1,000. And world jewry is an even stronger position today than it was then. You'd have to be superior to Hitler to win. - Very hard to do.

So what do you propose?

Be better than Hitler!

america is your future

>What can I do to make sure that this doesn't spread to the point where my town will also feel like a complete culture shock to visit?

That ship has sailed. Now you can either try to adapt to the new hell on Earth or start a race war. I've already got my ticket out of this shithole and I don't plan on returning anytime soon.

Where do you think you are going to escape to?

Weeb-land, so that I can finally become the little girl.

I'm glad to hear that that sentiment is boiling under the surface. It's happening more than you would realize from people here in the US. So many people once I get them to open up a bit will admit that they hate blacks and illegals and are willing to violently remove them. It's not something u advertise if u want to keep your job though ;)

What...the fuck. So you are going to leave Sweden, because it's too progressive, to be a trap in South-East Asia?

They're not racist, just saying what they observed gayboi

No, I'm moving to Japan where everyone is 2D.

This. We have guns to protect ourselves as it is a legal right to kill them if they get uppity.

OP, you need to redpill your friends and family. Offer to take them to a trip to Stockholm and get them to realize what is happening. People need to see it.

You are wrong, If the economy brokedown here it would end in a bloodbath for shitskins.
I can assure you that.

Can you please inform your fellow Swedes about this? So many on here are unironically SJW's it's genuinely sad.

Why would you even post that literal white genocide boomer vampire? youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

>Le Zionist-White Genocide-ZOG government is a meme may may

Vote SD

Jesus christ.

>Implying I would'nt put the pork in BBQ and smoke it low and slow

you burning some coal to stay warm on this frosty Melbourne morning?

Greetings to Merkel

Don't be jelly, buddy.

She's Polish.

Your taqqiya is no fun
Greetings to Bouteflika
And Bouteflika has no polish ancestry for sure

Bor du i Norrköping?

What Taqqiya??? Merkel is ethnically Polish. Her ancestors even fought against Germany in both world wars.

>Härjedalen
>Jämtland
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, muh Norwegian clay

Light blue areas is Norway and Finland

Form a militia
Genocide the undesireables and anything or anyone in your way
Salute the murder/k/ube for which you are about to die for
Upload a manifesto all over the web explaining that it is the duty of every citizen of any civilization to preserve its people and its culture against foreign barbarians by any means at all costs
Bomb, set fire to, and slaughter the culpable corrupt politicians, close relations and corporations that have engaged in economic and literal warfare against your country by blackmailing and arm twisting leaders to flood your country with desperate violent amoral subhuman filth
Rip out every root and branch or they will return as many times as it takes for complacency to set in. Don't fall like Britain, Germany and the others. You can still save Sweden.

Power, the ability to inflict more death and suffering than the opposition can withstand, and being the last party standing when the dust settles is the only thing that matters. It's the only way it can end. Look around you, everything that is, is because of that. Do your part.

[spoiler]The sewdish authorities have noted your dissent and are compiling a case file against you for hate crimes. You have less than 8 hours to get out of the country before you're arrested.[/spoiler]

Vote for nationalist parties, spread awareness, redpill others, join a nationalist organization.

>I live in a small town with a population of about 15,000 people
Where the fuck do you live, China?

>What Taqqiya???
Your taqqiya Aziz
Greetings again to Merkel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilisation_in_Sweden

Reminder that Sweden has forcibly sterilized everyone who wasn't a cuck until 1975.

The real men of Sweden were wiped out.
Nothing but cucks left.

God morgon lars, inte så smart att ha röstat sjuklövern dom senaste tre valen va?

The ultimate fate of all non Roman Catholic nations .
Degeneracy

Convert to the one true Roman Catholic church.

Your Protestantism was only every satan leading you to this destruction.

Degenerate scum.

F
;_;-7

Godspeed nordic friends. May this darkness revive your peoples will to make your light burn brightest.

>I have seen and know are practically the same as Swedish people. There's a black guy that works at my bank and he's a super nice fellow. Other than their skin-colour, they are the same as everyone else.

No they aren't. There just isn't enough of them to make an impact. People see one or two niggers/slims here and there, they seem normal. It's not till there's a sizeable amount that they create problems. By then it's too late.

multicuturalism is fine just remove the muslims and the welfare

At least Axel, Rospiss and Dakka are qt

>9 million swedes

s it possible that in our lifetimes and maybe in just a few years the native Swedish people wil be bred and marginalized out of their own country?

If they had a border with Mexico they'd be speaking Spanish by the time Clintons second term ends like the US.

A million illegals a year is a huge deal for us and we have 318+ million people living here. It's not inconceivable that Sweden could see a million shitskins flooding in a year.

Potatonigger has a point. You have abandoned God, and as a result he has taken away his hand from your nation.