What is this? This video was uploaded before the train crash yesterday

What is this? This video was uploaded before the train crash yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uWX_3era2g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B95nMPoIDJY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wry_c8LTcjo
twitter.com/WKTV/status/781261359392681984
benzinga.com/news/16/09/8511814/an-ominous-warning-about-trains-showed-up-on-a-local-new-york-news-station-last-n
youtu.be/k2WJ4ghNgQk
shtfplan.com/headline-news/oops-fema-emergency-alert-system-wrongly-orders-evacuation-of-congested-isolated-long-island_09062016
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
nws.noaa.gov/directives/sym/pd01017012curr.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Wait... w-whaat??

WHAT THE FUUUCK

Oh shit, I'm sweating bullets

actually what the fuck

Fake gay and black

Something similarly spooky
youtube.com/watch?v=B95nMPoIDJY

wtf i hate trains now

hazardous material warnings for The United States that ended at 2AM on 09/29? what the fuck

>Americans have so little to do that they record TV commercials
totally legit senpai

The video on facejew was uploaded before the crash, so even if it was a fake alert, still kinda relevant.

Could just be a coincidence though.

Also, "would you, could you, on a train?" right before a train crashes.

My face got numb

>not knowing how a dvr works

What in the actual fuck

s-someone confirm me this is fake

What the fuck?

>>Americans have so little to do that they record TV commercials

We've been conditioned to accept and internalize these messages from our media overlords.

You were warned Cindy.
Delete this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Wry_c8LTcjo

Are all the numbers in the video title a clue?

>the camera visibly shakes in the video
>dvr

It's a test with random text pulled from a popular Dr. Seuss book. Was the geographic location of the entire United States not a clue to you schizos?

wat

What the fuck, this one is scaring the fuck out of me.

>this nigger really thinks someone just happened to be recording the tv when this came on.

>not understanding how the rewind function works

>Czeck so incredibly stupid he can't figure it out

He is talking about being able to rewind what you just saw and then they recorded it with camera you dumbass

I'm pretty sure he means the video was recorded from a dvr recording. I'd say the minority of people have equipment to record directly from their tv.

Looks like that Czech got cashed. YEEEEAAHHHHHHHHH!

You play back on the dvr and record and upload it with a phone, you dumb third world piece of trash

If you live close by Aviano, gtfo now

Could you

why does it have to be such a horror sounding noise?

Kek

>81818

the will of kek/?

That's just your standard american emergency alarm.

ok what the fuck

If this is real, this is a dumb as fuck way to activate your sleeper agents. Only everyone and their dog is watching that message.

So no, i don't buy this probaby fake. Because if it isn't... wew

There are no brakes on this train

see It only broadcasted to a specific area "by accident".

You guys are either being ironic or stupid. This is fake, it's the same kind of vid as the one saying "don't look at the moon" video . Hell it might be by the same guy.

The channel it was on even responded to it. Read the damn thread.

I don't see a link or an archive, I just see an image.

I'm super confused, can someone please explain this to me in a very easy to understand manner?

Show me a link to that on social media, that might just be people trolling. You can't just trust an image. Let's see the actual link to it.

This video is 100% real. Extremely spooky coincidence I'm surprised this isn't being talked about more

Either there is correlation between this and the train event that happened yesterday or the Dr. Seuss quote was just a coincidence.

That account is not verified. I bet this is somebody pretending to be legitimate news source then throwing shit like that out to either troll people or it's "performance art"

Never mind, then. That's creepy.

>Dr. Seuss quote was just a coincidence

Yeah, random children book quotes inside emergency announcements happens all the time. Complete coincidence.

Excuse me for the stupid question I guess but, what is the Dr. Seuss quote you are talking about exactly ?

I don't trust "coincidences" and "fema" at the same time.
>bending spoons

Anyone who has been in broadcasting knows how easy to make your own "broadcast".

You're all gullible retards kys

Fuck off, retarded shill.

They have an official Facebook page as well which has the same content

Everyone knows it was all just a (((coincidence)))

OP, where did YOU find this, sitting on the other side of the pond?

Even if they did fake it, this was before train crash right? So whats with the train quote

All just a coincidence move along goys

"Would you. Could you. On a train?"

I was going over the possibilities. What does this look more like? Coincidence or sleeper cell activation?

>They just happen to have made the account back in 2009 so they could troll people 7 years later

They're even bragging about it. Truly chosen.

benzinga.com/news/16/09/8511814/an-ominous-warning-about-trains-showed-up-on-a-local-new-york-news-station-last-n

It's probably some guy with an agenda. It could be sleeper cell activation as well, though.

Or they had an account in 2009 and decided to troll people this week you retard

Sometimes /x/ has merit.

>FEMA

Credit to the video is given to a Kristen Michelle on the yt page.

is she a agent or a unbiased witness?

How does FEMA tie into this exactly? Not too familiar with them

TLDR Apparently the same party tried to broadcast it 3 times. Only the first time with complete success. The second time it was cancelled after a few words were displayed and the third time the emergency broadcast receiver was turned off.

Sorry guys, but this shit is fucking real.

wtf? i hate mk ultra now

see post

that was meant for you user ^

Lets not forget the weird EAS that played Rush Limbaugh stuff as well youtu.be/k2WJ4ghNgQk

that pic

Welp, I'm fucking terrified

>Shilling this hard on a Burmese fly fishing board
Wew

Heres another one a few weeks ago.

Keep up the good work FEMA

shtfplan.com/headline-news/oops-fema-emergency-alert-system-wrongly-orders-evacuation-of-congested-isolated-long-island_09062016

The EAN system has been hacked before to put out fake broadcasts. So it's possible somebody hacked it.

Hence the non existent "hazardous materials notification" and the Dr. Seuss quote.

Okay that's kinda spooky.

09/29, 2:16 2016. so 29 is repeated
16 is repeated so then we have
2929 1616 or 11 22 66. (9's cancel)
2 4 66
in gematria this can be rewritten as 666

Would you. Could you. Shitpost on a chinese discussion forum

I am fucking spoopy!
It's most certainly a sleeper cell activation.
How did the train crash exactly?

It kept going into the station at full speed.

>incoming badselfeater round 2

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. FUCK. ITS COMING ISNT IT?

Are you telling me it's time to dust off the Ron Paul's again?

If it's real, some idiot at tv station likely hit a button.

It means nothing

Regardless of the argument about how and why it was broadcasted, the attention is on the Dr. Seuss quote and the event that followed.

It's a little too coincidental though

>It means nothing

>there are no mistakes, only happy little accidents

think real hard about that
>too coincidental
so I will ask. what does that mean?
it's not a conclusion of why
"coincidence" is never an argument

I mean it's not at all suspect that an unauthorized FEMA warning would go out mentioning a train the day before a major train crash nearby the location it was broadcast to, things like that happen all the time.

How long does it take to get from new York (where it aired) to where the train departed from?

What. The. Fuck.

Either excellent larping or shit is getting crazy.

oooooh scary

About 3 and a half hours by car. The train departed from Spring Valley, NY and the station that broadcast the message is located in Central NY.

>don't look at the moon
source?

What if some Government worker saw something about the governement crashing a train and hacked a signal to warn people?

So was it the conductor who just let it rip? Any emergency messages? Who is this conductor?
Plenty of time for someone to board that train after hearing it.

Zoinks!

Fucking hell, you are one dumb son of a bitch.

That's obviously a fake alert.

Could have been conductor. However, the way things are now, I'd actually think hacking the train controls would be more likely. There's also the possibility of sabotage, but in today's world hacking seems more plausible. Would make sense also if they hacked the EAS.

>Ahh whatever, it's just a coincidence that there's an emergency broadcast
>The shit about the train comes up

What.

The station admits that it is real on Twitter and normiebook.

Some mkultra shit.

How can the entire united states be on alert in such plain terms followed by Dr.Seus?

>T. illiterate neger who didn't read the thread

didn't someone post last night that they said six or seven american cities were being targeted for an attack soon?

this is more of a fuck up really.
FEMA scheduled a nationwide EAS test for Sept 28 starting at 2:20 PM EDT. The person that recorded this is in PDT so 11:20 AM.

Primary Entry Point stations are usually directly connected to receive EAS alerts from FEMA, and other TV/Radio stations listen to broadcasts from the PEP stations, and when they hear the SAME tone switch to their EAS video (TV) and re-broadcast the audio from the PEP. In most cases, PEP are AM radio stations.

Rush Limbaugh show is broadcast on AM radio from 9AM-12PM Pacific time. Most likely broadcast on the PEP for this users area.

It seems like either the PEP didnt broadcast the end of message (EOM) data, or the TV station that user was watching did not receive the EOM correctly, and continuted to broadcast audio from the PEP after the alert was over. At that time, the PEP was back to broadcasting its regular programming, which was rush limbaugh.

Even if it was prefaced with
>"this is only a test"
The message would still be creepy as fuck.

Yeah, but you think the condutor hacked the emergency brodcast system?

This is very bizarre. I don't even know how this could be a coincidence

The point isn't the mistake that they accidentally did the broadcast. It's the train part. What are the chances they put a bizarre train reference in the warning right before the train crash right near them?

Well, it's not legitimate content of an alert, but that alert passing through EAS to screens is legit. Who originated it? No idea. Could be the attackers hacking EAS. Could be FEMA. I don't know. But the fact that this legitimately came up the day before a train crash is pretty fucking spoopy.

No one is refuting the points you're making. Literally the only thing no one can explain is the Dr. Seuss part referencing a train.

my response was not about the "mistake" eas with the train message, it was about the nationwide eas that ended and played rush limbaugh that was linked in

same as what i said in . im not talking about the train eas but the nationwide eas

Let me just remind you that FEMA has pre-prepared messages for certain occasions.
There was no possible way the local channel could tamper with the message, this was intentional.

No. With regard to hacking, I believe it's possible the conductor was innocent and not involved. I would imagine that trains could be remote overridden and possibly that is what happened. The same group responsible for this could also have hacked the EAS. This could have been a 100% hacking terrorist attack with the EAS message beforehand either a warning or activation code or simply having fun and showing how easily they can play with people.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Sadly, i dont think any amount of digging will get us anywhere. The only thing we can do is push this to news sources and hopefully ot gets attention.

Would you kindly crash a train.

the fuck, deets?

>"At a much closer look, it's three different types of hanging methods. One that cuts off circulation of the legs, one that cuts of circulation to the diaphragm and one that is a simple neck hanging. This is tutorial for the different hanging methods! This is a training session!!!!!!!! I would say it's a joke set up by some bored FEMA guys, but the time it would take to set up all the ropes involved, seems too much work for that."

Pic related is a drawing of Auschwitz torture, notice the bucket.

If this warning and the train crash were a test run for cyber terrorism, then shit could get ugly fast. We have no idea whether this could be false flag or not either.

>user fucked around and got a triple double.
This is not a test. Hang on to your pepes cuz they're coming for them.
ITS HAPPENING.

Everyone in this thread will forget about this tomorrow. But you will remember reading this post.

G14677rcI57

>G14677rcI57
What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

Now get a load of this

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

also look at the timestamp

3spooky5me

Checked

Oh, that shit. I thought he was referring to a real broadcast.

Still kinda cool desu but it's not real.

Crippelchan is already all over this, and they've already turned up dozens of interesting leads and nuggets of information.

Cred Forums is dead, flooded with tards, faggots, ledditors, CTR shills, low-IQ niggers, and cucks.

You sir, are probably the biggest cuck of all.

FEMA was definitely hacked.

So it can probably be assumed to a reasonable degree that the train was victim of a cyber attack?

"Civil Authorities" is the tell here.
US bureaucracy wouldn't use this terminology

yes, they would. its part of the SAME message format:

A.2.6 "ORG". The Originator header code block (ORG) indicates who initiated the message. The only
originator codes are:

ORIGINATOR ORG CODE
Broadcast station or cable system EAS
Civil authorities CIV
National Weather Service WXR
Primary Entry Point System PEP

nws.noaa.gov/directives/sym/pd01017012curr.pdf

This can't be real

>train was victim of a cyber bullying

>dozens of interesting leads and nuggets of information

gib or leave

>they dont know about the possible future false flag by us using biological warfare

Even if the whole thing was a fake, it was still before the crash. Pretty coincidental stuff if ya ask me. If it was fake anyway

That's unexpected. Does this apply only to messages connected to the National Weather Service or is it a commonly-used emergency code?

Whatever the case, the context here is disturbing

Excellent point.

Creepy either way. Hearing the robot voice read the ticker is unsettling.

How is this not real? The twitter feed of the local news apologizes for the error.

We are memeing ourselves into a dream world.

originally it was a NOAA standard for weather alerts, but then it was also used by the FCC for the emergency alert system (EAS) which replaced the older emergency broadcast system (EBS)

Personally I think it's real, as in this was broadcasted to a lot of people and not just a troll, but who really knows?

Real spoopy stuff though, I wonder if mainstream news will pick this up.

Dude its real. The TV station replied that it was real, and FEMA is pretty much admitting it was hacked

That's why it an heroed into the station.

We need to take classes on cyberbullying trains now. Trains is a tough job

Yah,

Splendid. You did our dirty work for us.

>eerie message mentioning a train on an unintentional warning broadcast
>fema unintentionally admits they were hacked
>several hours later a train crashes injuring over 100 and killing another.

dont worry guys, it's all just a coincidence

seems like some more viral marketing bullshit

I hate life

I sent this shit in to Alex jones and some of the writers over there. No response yet, but I would suggest to get this info over to them.

Bulling is rabbit on trains these days

What else happened the day of the crash? We're they covering up something else that was in the news?

>viral marketing bullshit
Yeah sure.
Check these faggot

LADS IM ACTUALLY SPOOKED

Reality is feeling more and more like some sort of illusion

Is real life like Fringe where small messages filter into our reality and we'll never know the whole truth behind it? I want to believe

We talked about this last night, we came to the consensus that its time to get out of the cities.

>double 4's by an user calling for dubs replying to double 4's

spoopy thread keeps getting spoopier

lol I'm from there if anyone wants info. I used to take the Hoboken train but got off a Seacaucus 2 stops before to tranfer to the city.

it's viral marketing for a new movie where a joker/mad hatter-like character "sam" who loves dr seuss and cat in a hat hacks into things and causes terrorist incidents while being crazy and xd random

they were simply paid to broadcast the message

probably will be called "Sam I am" and have a very edgy looking poster

Oh, you mean that new Sam Hyde flick?

Could everyone stop questioning if this happened or not, this is verified to have happened from the station itself.

>It's just an advertisement goyim!

Holy shit. Infinity user mentions wider context of the Seuss quote.

They would not commit a federal felony for marketing. FCC and outrage would shut that shit down so fast that it would not be worth it.

hillary committed numerous federal felonies as viral marketing for her presidential campaign

If there's a tunnel incident in the near future, then spoopy will be turned up to 11.

Why a tunnel incident?

Quite different than advertising a show. This is legit.

can you link to that thread?

>Could you would you in the dark?

Green Eggs and Ham

this movie will be big. too big to closed down. just look at the marketing it's already getting when it hadn't even been announced

it will be exonerated and granted immunity for cultural impact

Don't feel like getting banned. Just go to to cripple chan pol, view all threads, and search for the word "train". There's only one.

So fucking fake. Take off the tinfoil hat, losers.

Australia's shitposting knows no limits

>So fake
>Both the station and FEMA admitted it happened

The only post I see has 3 replies.

Is this 8 chan we're talking about?

Cred Forumsres/7692371.html

The fuck is that ?!

Its fucked, mate. We have gone through the spoopy door.

>Cred Forumsres/7692371.html
thx

Pretty sure that thread was deleted. It's showing a 404

Seriously the schizophrenic spastics on this board is starting to worry me.

So what's the explanation?

easy. someone made the video then hacked twitter and facebook to respond to questions from fake accounts. all this to make a shitpost on Cred Forums. you are obviously the crazy one here.

MKULTRA

Schizo would imply that were freaking about literally nothing, this is verified something. Are you not the least curious about this? Oh yeah youre too busy getting cucked by islamic ficki fickis.

90% of the shit like this is exactly that: shit. However, every so often we get a glimpse of what is behind the curtain. This is just such an incident. A glimpse doesn't give you all the details so we have to reason it out, but make no mistake, this is pretty big. On it's own, it would be easily dismissible by reasonable anons who wade in the information sewer, but this stands out as happening before the train crash. This is legit.

It's a cipher? The title its 42 numbers

What?

Green eggs and ham is the key with n being the only letter
So maybe they watched and waited for this to pop on facebook hoping a person cap'd it they someone just randomly up loads it from Facebook (so it say)
With a title all numbers one letter when it would be easy to just title strange mess before train wreck
And then up loads it to Cred Forums
Like they did with that Cred Forums shit years ago

Doesn't kikebook have an unreliable timestamp system?

I remember one of the conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook were memorial pages set up before the incident, but then people realized facebook allows users to change the title and theme of memorials. Maybe it's the same for videos?

I don't get it.

Sure, that'd make sense, but there's also a bunch of people from Twitter saying that they saw it too. Some of those might have tweeted just after it was broadcasted.

Probably worth checking that out

Also I just realised something.

The actual poem is, "Could you. Would you. On a train?" and on this it reads, "Would you. Could you. On a train?".

Does the inversion of could and would make a difference?

Ok, with these two videos, what the fuck is going on, there is no explanation i can think of for this, other than someone in fema trying to warn us of something, this is really fucking creepy

and what in the fuck is this

this cant be real

By Spencer ((( Israel )))

Not just users, but the station as well.

That's how you activate {{{them}}}.

Good catch. No idea, but worth noting.

>Primary Entry Point System PEP
WT Actual Fugg

kikebook.com/kristen.johnson.9619/videos/10207569297966288/?pnref=story

they disconnected the EAS device from the broadcast system

>is legit as shit

wat

It's real and it warned about the train.

The train was a terrorist attack.

Wasn't this a Shadilay thing?

>Point Emergong Probably Entering

Good spoop turk, good spoop.

>Typing too fast. It was an emergongcy.

Or it was prompting the attack.

for the few who dont have a jewtube account heres the edit page view

you can edit everything BUT upload date

"recorded date" shows separately if added

>Cred Forumsres/7692371.html
Yeah that is why I mentioned it. Kek works in mysterious ways.

>Train just happens to crash into one of the few terminals where all lines dead end

That's not how EAS works.

The US passed a law that every broadcasting station (radio & TV) has to have a special EAS receiver wired up to their production equipment, that, when it receives an emergency message from FEMA, automatically switches the broadcast away from whatever's on TV, and to whatever the EAS says.

The TV operators/producers have absolutely no control over it. It takes over the station when it receives a message, and when the message ends, returns to the normal broadcast.

There was an Alex Jones special back when this was made law, where he said it was "federal government takeover of the media", which, though it's alarmist, is technically correct.