How likely is a full Pakistan-India war?

How likely is a full Pakistan-India war?

Other urls found in this thread:

dawn.com/news/1286910
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that the Christmas version of the Austrian flag?

100% certain to happen. Millions of dead street shitters means the world wins.

kek'd

not at all. No two nuclear armed countries have ever fought a war. Its not likely to happen anytime soon.

iT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

nukes are the worst thing to happen to mankind

almost 0, india is still America's bitch and they won't go pressing a war without America's OK and the last thing America wants is another conflict in that region. America has invited India to NATO several times and they have close relations.

Pakistan is also NATO's bitch, albeit not exactly the most enthusiastic partner, they have been co-operating to avoid being freedomed.

Because NATO has both countries on a tight leash I doubt either side will provoke an all out war without NATO's ok and I doubt NATO will ever give an OK

Are you the real Murdoch chan?

Pray KEK
let it habben

>India is still America's bitch
"leaf education"
It seems they skipped cold war chapter

And america is Israels bottom bitch and we have better relations with Americas pimp.

>Murdoch chan
>Felling for the trap

A FULL war? 1 out of 10 on any given day.

A limited border war? 50-50 on any given day.

Random guerilla shoot-out in Kasmir? 70-30 on any given day.

I think it has more to do with the fact that India's economy is booming at the moment and they wouldn't want to ruin that.

I hope highly..,

This would be the comfiest war in all of history

>how likely is a Lebanese defeat at the hands of Israel?
100%, dune coon. Your time is coming.

War over a rumor?
It was just a ceasefire violation dawn.com/news/1286910

But in recent defense agreement between India and US, India has allowed US to use it's bases when ever they like. Similarly US also has it's bases in Pakistan. Wouldn't want anything happening to those good US bases, right?

>being this triggered
Listen you puny kike, your soldiers are feeble beta conscripts who would flee at the first occasion. You will never win a war with us without destroying yourself in the process.

0.001%. But you get to roll every year.

Sure, until we have to take in 50 million pakis.

who is she?

not for much longer

she's from argentina

I want to get into her panties so much!

Yeah imagine the paradise we would live in if the USSR could've steamrolled Europe with no nuclear deterrence.

If they're betas who can't fight back they deserve it

It is logistics agreement allowing both navies to dock and stay at each others bases.
It is not strategic defense partnership.

I like playing your country in EU4.

I dont care how it happens, i just want the middle east to slaughter israel and wipe that stain out of history

Only India will survive

Very possible.

Lmao they wouldn't stand a chance against united Europe.

Probably about as likely as a Syria-Lebanon war.