These are the banned hate symbols

These are the banned hate symbols

How is the celtic cross a hate symbol?
A lot of graves in my village have the celtic cross, hell my neighbor has a 2 meter one from cement in his backyard.

What are most of them?

>Pepe is a hate symbol
>the hammer and sickle still isn't

You forgot one

this

Volksfront was fucking retarded to use Elhaz as their symbol, they knew jack-all what it really meant.

It's real meaning is Protection from Evil; not Life.

Only in a white nationalist context. Genuine Celtic crosses are not hate symbols, a house on my street has one made of stone in their front garden.

Lol if live in southern Florida like myself you will not go a day without seeing the confederate flag, rednecks have huge ones on trucks, shirts, boots, cigarette boxes, homes etc

Confederate flag is not a hate symbol.

Neither is half of the other stuff on there.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

>the shocker is a hate symbol
Lol
Also
>black power fist
>"banned"
Lolno

Fixed your horrible pic OP

>funny picture of a frog is popular with the kids
>label the frog posters as white supremacists for political purposes
>now a whole bunch of kids are identifying as white supremacists
What is Hillary's endgame?

What is that hand gesture bottom right?

>black sun isn't on there
feels good
get your Byzantium black sun shirts from legiogloria while they last

Rare peper

Indeed, they're still all over the place here

It's called the Shocker. Two in the pink, one in the stink. It's a symbol of hate because it perpetuates the rape culture.

The shocker is now banned? What?

>banned
How are these banned? The ADL says that some pepes are racist (they were clear to note that not all pepes are racist, but that information gets left out of the headlines because it's boring) and you get so triggered and think that some sort of law prevents these symbols from happening.

>2nd row 3rd column
Eins, zwei, drei, Hammer!

>white fist is a hate symbol
>black fist isn't

Probably has to do with who has a bigger slice of the pie of power. When you have most of it and someone wants a little more power, you lose some of your pie to share more power. The opposite is kind of hard to spin as a positive thing.

Pepe is a hate symbol. I'm the glad the MSM has finally exposed you guys. I've known about Pepe for years.

two in the goo one in the poo

>no hammer and sickle, even though commies murdered far more people than Hitler

Nogs don't care about oppression in and of itself, no one does. They only care when it happens to them

But we want all the power

hmm no hammer and sickle

wonder why :))))

I live in the East of England and I've seen it a few times on big dodge pick ups.

What 'banned' does mean?

It's become a symbol of Anglo freedom and resistance

They'll get you arrested in Germany

Hammer and sickle, other communist symbols are now illegal in Ukraine

Why is the shocker a hate symbol. Women are such lying whores.

What do the 3 crosses mean?

I guess that skull is from an infamous terrorgroup?

But muh freedom of speech and shit.

> A FUCKING
> PEPE

I just noticed there's no Fasces on there, us humble fascists are fine then?

What if I am a white nationalist in Ireland wearing a celtic cross? They could never know.

It is Lithuania and some other countries

>Rebel flag

Goddamnit. I'm triggered.

It's carved into the US Congress building walls

Its funny that anglos who are the most inbred whites tried to outbreed the celts :0

So I have a hate symbol in my family crest

bu-but user muh seizing the means of production eventhough killing millions of people due to famine, genocide, or just for being Christian isnt bad user :^)

Oh right, forgot about that

Really makes you think

Banned by who?
And where?

This. Someone please elaborate

>be german
>get arrested for an illegal opinion

> wot?

>Asks for bottom right
>describes bottom left

Is this American education?

I'll probably say it means white power, same as a black fist is black power. Just a guess

>no one cares about oppression
Did you want to be taken seriously?

It's true and blacks were late to the game of having power despite them being kangs at some point. The idea of power is so vague that anyone could claim victimhood, but it's harder for the public to sympathize with someone who statistically has most of the power states they should have more. They see it as "oh no I don't have it all."

banned from what?

Since when is the Smith Enterprise logo a hate symbol?

From my feelings.
It's like those YouTube videos that claim to be banned but they're from four years ago. Even the bitchfit concerning the confederate flag only kept it from being flown next to the American flag on a flag pole.

That is to say the flag can't be flown by government institutions.

Bottom left is "Widerstandsgruß" or "Kühnengruß" which was used by German Neo-Nazis" until is was also forbidden.

notice it's a white fist. google hits are legal

Why is hate so aesthetic

I'm saying that oppression that doesn't effect them, yes they don't actually care, unless it allows them to virtue signal.

who knows

What's with the hand symbol on the bottom left?

why is the shocker on the list?

The shocker perpetuates rape culture.