He's right guys

He's right guys.

Do they pay taxes on welfare?

GET A FUCKING JOB, NIGGER.

They don't pay taxes now

No, seriously. This was a huge mistake.

That woman is not Hillary and everyone was already shrugging off the "scandal". Now Trump has replicated another Khan-tier shitstorm that will destroy his poll numbers.

He literally cannot control himself and I'm starting to wonder about his ability to even function as President

When has a nigger ever paid taxes? Sounds like a good deal. They can shut the fuck up, and nothing else changes.

Let us make this happen.

>He's right guys.

Sure, they'll get reparations, once we throw niggers in prison to finish their fathers' sentences.

>implying you pay taxes
47%

Pretty sure we've paid niggers back tenfold through welfare.

Will they ever get satisfied? They just hast a black president for 8 years and yet they still are unsatisfied and victimize themselves more

wrong thread shlomo

Underrated

HOLY SHIT that's what I said a couple weeks ago!

You accidently ctrl+v in the wrong thread dumbass

Give an inch
Take a mile

I'm more than certain more than half of their population nets money on taxes, if not having to pay none anyway.

How about the small productive minority that do pay taxes, go tax free as thanks for not being scum? The rest become tax free by virtue of not receiving benefits from taxation?

Sounds fair and just to me.

GIBS DAT.

Cuck. Why don't you spread your lubed up ass cheeks for their aids infested cocks while you're at it.

Racial tax ecemptions it's like you don't want a functioning society.

that image is gross famalam

Das right wite boi. Bes' gibs me dat 40 akars and say mule muffuga. I needs to grow my weed.

The freed slaves got 40 acres and a mule. Nearly every single one sold them both for booze and opium (which, of course, is blamed on "whites committing fraud," as if the inability to say no to drugs is somehow the dealers' fault).

Only a few based farming communities in Mississippi and Louisiana kept theirs, and grew rich off them.

*slams like button*

Psh, nothing personell, kids.

Yeah, you'll sell them both for a bottle of scrumpy jack, and when the bottle is empty you'll demand another "40 acres and a mule" because the one you got is gone. Just like the freed slaves kept doing, until the Feds quit giving away land that just ended up back in the hands of the ex-slaveowners turned moonshiners.

I am completely fine with this, they pay so little in taxes as it is. Once this generation dies the next will be even more helpless. We lose next to nothing and never have to hear about reparations again.

They get a 40,000 in gibs per year and a mule mascot for the political party that gibs it to them.

They got their reparations. Now we deserve reparations for the 100 year crime wave they've unleashed on this country.

The nigger death toll far exceeds anything we'd ever done to them. The nigger economic burden far outpaces any 'owed' money from slavery. They owe us their very lives. Without our constant support, they would be digging in the dirt for worms to eat.

Fuck them. Put them back to work and put the proceeds toward white reparations.