Donald Trump praises Germany's Angela Merkel calling her a 'great world leader'

>After months of bashing the German chancellor, in a dramatic U-turn, the billionaire declared that Ms Merkel was a "great world leader".

>The Republican presidential nominee proclaimed: “I think Merkel is a really great world leader.”

90D SPACE CHECKERS
express.co.uk/news/world/716206/Donald-Trump-Angela-Merkel-immigration-crisis

Other urls found in this thread:

necn.com/news/politics/Donald-Trump-to-Hold-Rally-in-New-Hampshire-on-Thursday-395243761.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5whe9XtdQgw
trapped-inside-insanity.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cJBtJ8zuk3g
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/14/angela-merkel-multiculturalism-is-a-sham/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Trump but what did he mean by this?

He want refugees in your home.

DRUMPF BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOO

didnt merkel say multiculturalism failed germany?

who is really behind this

wtf, i am now #cruzmissle

The (((globalists))) win again.

Soros is her manager...makes you think

You super cucks better hope clinton becomes president or your country is gonna become niggers bitch, oh wait it already is

>dramatic U-turn
>still has all the same complaints about her while praising her other qualities

>praising (((Merkel)))
WHAT IS HE DOING
THIS BETTER BE SOME 5-D CHESS SHIT

>mfw

wtf i love Merkel now

wtf I hate trump now.

Just end me please.

>The Republican presidential nominee proclaimed: “I think Merkel is a really great world leader.”

>However, he added: “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

>Mr Trump’s statement came only hours after Mrs Clinton praised Ms Merkel as one of her favorite world leaders in a talk with reporters on her campaign plane.

>When asked to name a favorite, the Democratic nominee said: “One of my favorites has been Angela Merkel... her leadership and steadiness on the Euro crisis and her bravery in the face of the refugee crisis is something that I am impressed by.”

He was mocking Hillary, and pointing out the problem in her favorite world leader

And people still don't believe he's a Democrat plant...

Only legit reason to vote for him is for the laughs. And these days, that's enough.

Trump just praised Merkel
Hillary just praised Merkel
Not really seeing how either side can make hay with this

Merkel was a good leader before the immigration crisis. He said that he liked her prior to opening up the flood gates. This is literally no different than what he was saying a year ago, when he said that he thought she was a good leader until she allowed the migrants in.

Are people actually listen to what he always says in his rallys?
He is running for the POTUS not for the president of the world(globalist fucks).

>great "world" leader

Here is the interview

necn.com/news/politics/Donald-Trump-to-Hold-Rally-in-New-Hampshire-on-Thursday-395243761.html

FUCK DRUUUMPF!!!

FUCKING HYPOCRITE, YOU ARE DISGUSTING.

>Trump is becoming the politician that he's running against

Wow, didn't see that one coming.

THIS.

Shhh goy, don't you know Trump is a globalist Jew sympathizer? He loves Israel and his daughter is a Jew after all!

Oy vey

She says that every few months to get people to vote for her, but then she doesn't do anything about it

South Park was right he is just begging to not be president now. He just won't do so directly. Next two debates he's gonna just say weird shit and people are going to like him more and more.

He wants Illary to come out and say the opisite she wants rapefuges.

SOURCE OR GTFO

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf I don't know what to feel

(((They))) got to him.

Glad you agree with yourself.

When are you idiots gonna wake up that neither Trump or Clinton is a good choice, when they tear you away from your family and/or friends and everything you love for their wars?!

Cred Forums

BLOWN
L
O
W
N

THE
H
E

FUCK
U
C
K

OUT
U
T

Cred Forums is finished!

It's over.

wtf....I am #withher now.

>tfw my plan of moving to the states if trump won is now ruined

where the fuck do I go? Canada is on the verge of collapse, Ontario's lesbian premier has destroyed ontario and weedman is doing his absolute best to ruin the rest of canada

Just watch the video in the article you dummies, he says he's disappointed by her move on immigration.

Lol he's already treating foreign leaders as if he won the presidency. Great! High energy!

This.

Meeting with Netinyajew, suddenly best pals with israel, suddenly best pals with foul cunt merkel.

Kill trump and Clinton.

Vote for Hitler.

HE IS WITH US

PRAISE KEK

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

This. It costs him nothing to say this. He's baiting.

>no proofs

>intentionally leaving out the part where he slams her for the refugee thing in germany

He was basically saying that he admires her power and how she pretty much does whatever she wants

He pulled an olivander and hes setting up Hillary for this line in the debate

youtube.com/watch?v=5whe9XtdQgw

3:35

He said Merkel is a great leader. Not 'was'. 'Is'. Also it goes against everything he's been saying since the start of his campaign.

The source is in the OP you illiterates.

England? Teresa May seems to be pretty strong, she basically told Europe to eat a dick. Don't know how long that will last though. Also with Brexit hopefully we're progressing to an uncucking.

>express
no it isn't

>poltards are suprised when Trump once again flip flops on them

Wew lads

wew not gonna lie little worried there for a second

>Well, I think Merkel is a really great world leader, but I was very disappointed [in] this move with the whole immigration thing," he said. "I think it's a big problem."
He explained that he respected her but strongly disagreed with her view.

>"I was always a Merkel person," he said. "But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago."

IT'S ANOTHER Cred Forums DOESNT READ THE ARTICLE EPISODE

>he admires her power and how she pretty much does whatever she wants

He didn't say that. He was asked who he admires as a world leader. He could've chose anyone, but instead he chose the woman who is singlehandedly responsible for flooding Europe with migrants.

link, sauce, grill GIVEMEFUCKINGMOAR

>90D SPACE CHECKERS

Indeed.

He can't insult her because
a. she is a woman
b. leftists still like her
c. would be used to call him raciss

He knows she's a shit politician and that her policies have failed, but a lot of voters don't know this.

HAHA THIS ISN'T GONNA GO DOWN WELL WITH DRUMPF SUPPORTERS

(jk i'm maga all the way)

He's being memed into the presidency weather he likes it or not. It's inevitable.

The video is in the article you idiot.

Too late, John. Permament damage has been done to UK.

>Well I think Merkel is a really great world leader but I was very disappointed that when she, this move this whole move with the whole thing on immigration. I think it's a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she's done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic but I think she make a very tragic mistake, a year and a half ago.

Some endorsement.

see
Could have just been so he KNOWS this question is going to turn up. He could be trying a sacrifice throw in Judo

if he called her a dumb cunt (like she is) the hillary and the clinton news network would have been screaming "muh misogyny" from now until election rigging day.

>muh 5D chess
>muh "CNN would call him misogynist" (as if they aren't right now)
Trumpkin damage control is exactly as bad as their senpai's

see

Whites are still a massive majority in England, and yes you do get the occasional degenerate scum abusing welfare, but it could easily be reversed with a conservative government for a few more terms.

>Merkel is a really good world leader
>singlehandedly causes refugee crisis that fucks up all of Europe

Pick one.

What the fuck is he doing? Someone explain

Ah so basically its

>Shes a bitch
>I'll play this with kid gloves because shes a woman

He's basically right, Merkel was actually great for Germany up until she started fucking up on the Greek crisis and then the migrant crisis.

This is like 3 years old. A FUCKING LEAF

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
>However, he added: “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
>Repeating his rhetoric on migrants, Mr Trump was criticising the German chancellor’s openness to taking refugees from Syria.
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

If he wants out he can drop out. South Park is funny, but they had to handwave that fact to make the joke work.

I can't fucking believe this shit.

>great for Germany

Oh wow, look at the backpedaling you're doing now that you see the dear leader praising her. A day ago it would've been "fuck off, Merkel has always been a cuck!", now its "Merkel was great for Germany" . the cognitive dissonance here is amazing.

THE FUCKING MAD MAN

lawl I hope is playing hyperdimensional chess

>is
Don't bother grammer checking the grammatically challenged.

It's clear he meant "up to the migrant decision."

>Hillary says in an interview her favorite world leader is Merkel and she has done a great job in face of the refugee crisis

>later Trump says Merkel was a "great world leader" but pretty much said she fucked up hard the past year and a half with the refugee situation

This is him bringing attention to Hillary's poor choice in "favorite world leader"

>get rekt by facts
>appeal to Cred Forums is one person meme
embarrassing

>3 years old
>story from this morning

Wash that Syrian cum out of your eyes

>her
trapped-inside-insanity.tumblr.com/

>rekt by facts

>Question : who do you admire, want to emulate , respect as a world leader?

>Answer : Merkel.

That is the fact. You're trying to damage control and failing miserably.

for

>trump starts sucking Jewish cock
>Cred Forums: the Jews ain't so bad guys!
>trump says Merkel is a great leader
>Cred Forums: Merkel was great for Germany guys!!

Kek. Never change Cred Forums.

She's been backpedaling hard on Islamic policy lately so it's the smartest move.

Love the blatant leaving out of "...said he was "disappointed" with the German Chancellor’s stance on Europe's immigration crisis."

Called it a disaster, in fact.

Nice try, CTR.

its just Trumpgen

she was shit more than a year and a half ago lad

That's it. I fucking quit. Trump neither stands for anything he originally campaigned on, nor is he acting presidential. I fucking hate Hillary so may as well just leave the country. This is fucked.

Naturally the retarded leaf thinks anything but Obama's nation building caused the refugee crisis. Merkel is just the bitch flooding Europe with shitskins after Obama fucked up their homes

Love how you blatantly ignore that when asked who he admired, respected, and wished to emulate as a world leader, trump said Merkel. You're using what he said about her immigration policy as a red herring to distract from the salient point which is that Merkel is the world leader Trump admires the most, even in spite of her mistakes.

Trump is getting women votes. This is why he is gonna lose at least 1 more debate. Women love a beaten and remorseful man. You can't convince about 80% of women with reason, you have to appeal to their emotional sensitivities.

I think, paradoxically, More women will vote trump than men.

You're thre peoblem with Cred Forums. Just take shit at face value with literally no effort to read what they're really saying so you start believing lies. That's Facebook-tier laziness.

Fucking hell, paco. This is North Korean tier damage control.

The fact you don't understand this shit, is why you're virgins.

las hojas me pelan los huevos.

>it doesn't matter what trump actually said, here is what I want to think he said

Are you serious right now?

That's literally what every trumpkin does.

He said it in 2012. Germany seemed strong economically then. It was reasonable. This isn't a thing.

Try reading what he actually said instead of the shit this leaf posted.

>reversed
What? they are outbreeding you superfast, add immigration to that and you're a minority in 20 years
What's a conservative government going to do? Sterilize them? At best they can limit migration, but the financial elite will push hard against it, you're deluded if you think there's any sort of uncucking ahead of you

>And people still don't believe he's a Democrat plant...
Pssst, they're misrepresenting his quote. You know, like every single time they've reported on him in the past 16 months.

Good. If you're that retarded you shouldn't be allowed to vote anyways.

Why wouldn't he be? That's exactly what every Trumpkin has been saying since October last year.
>"he's just speaking candidly - it's not actual policy"
>"he's just saying that to win the X demographic - he doesn't really mean it"
>"he's just being a master ruseman to b8 Hillary"

>Obama was responsible for allowing all the refugees to flood into Europe
>not the actual European leaders who let them into europe

Wow. Just when I think trumptards can't get any stupider, you come along.

>A leaf
You're a fucking cherry-picking retard

Wtf? The globalists always win in the end. Well, the Trump thing was fun while it lasted. At least we got a lot of liberal tears out of it.

!

Yeah, burgers need to build two walls.

nvm, saw the context. Trump remains uncucked.

I don't think you understand what cherrypicking is.

Any alternative options?

Maybe americucks need a good ol' Latin American-like military dictatorship

>remains uncucked
>said he admires Merkel the most

Hows that cognitive dissonance going for ya?

Poor leaf doesn't understand that merkel did not bomb libya and syria to topple their governments causing the refugee crisis, Obama did. Merkel is just a retarded kike pawn taking in all these refugees that Obama created. Man I can't wait until Trudeau eternally cucks canada and you flappy headed fags finally are genocided.

Literally the same that is happening in Moscow and StP with Churkas. They will both be brown in my lifetime.

How dare you appeal to context goy!

Enlighten us then.

You took the first sentence out of a statement that had a caveat. That caveat weakened the weight of the first statement, and so you didn't post it.

She's the one who let them in and refuses to deport them. But keep on licking Merkel's asshole, its kind of funny to watch you trip over yourself backpedaling.

It doesn't really when the first statement negates said caveat.

>Muh "is"
Or Trump literally cannot into grammer.

So you admit that your emperor is a retarded twat?

>>The Republican presidential nominee proclaimed: “I think Merkel is a really great world leader.”
>>However, he added: “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

Are you blind?

love merkel and hate trump

The fact that he criticized her immigration policy does not detract from the fact that when asked which world leader he respects and wishes to emulate the most, he said Merkel. As I said in you're using the criticism as a red herring to distract from the salient point which is that Trump said he admired her more than anyone else as a world leader, in spite of the criticism he made. That is very significant, because before today, trump has never praised Merkel. He's only talked about her in very negative terms. But all of the sudden he's doing a 180 and says that she is the most respectable world leader.

Yes

Better than Clinton.

Thank you for your service.

>her leadership and steadiness on the Euro crisis and her bravery in the face of the refugee crisis is something that I am impressed by.

No, before the immigrant crisis Germany was recognized as the one nation the was propping up the entire European Union.

No other nation in the Union has the fiscal responsibility of Germany.

>"But she completely failed when it came to the immigration"
Just read about Germany during the "Merkel reign", she lead Germany during the big recession and manage to pull the markets and jobs + instead of -.
She is a great leader in that sense, but not when it comes to foreign policy obviously.. like Trump said.

Ger-money, can you give me a quick overview of what everyone is saying will happen to the Euro within the next few months because of the DB crisis?

>before the immigrant crisis Germany was recognized as the one nation the was propping up the entire European Union.

And you're saying merkel is to thank for that? By the same logic, obama is and was the best leader in the world because america is the largest, strongest and wealthiest country in the world.

A. You're a faggot
B. C. She's a fucking idiot with immigration, but fiscally, she's classically German. Obama fucked up the economy. Merkel didn't (until the immigrants of course).

Trump says shes a good world leader.. Except her thing on immigration.

END OF STORY... move along.

Tf is he talking about? Are we going to be betrayed once again? Was this all for naught? Is there any fucking point anymore...

>he could have mentioned Orbán (Hungary)
>he could have mentioned Duda (Poland)
>instead he mentioned a woman who has irrevocably destroyed Germany
really activates your almonds, doesn't it?

This is a classic negotiation technique- you agree with something your opponent has previously stated, reflecting their stance. Your opponent then argues against themselves, wasting time and energy on a subject that you really don't give a shit about.

>REPUBLICAN presidential nominee Donald Trump has praised Angela Merkel as a ”great world leader" but said he was "disappointed" with the German Chancellor’s stance on Europe's immigration crisis.

That's not causing the refugee crisis, that is just fucking up her own country as planned by the globalists.
>Merkel is just a retarded kike pawn
This qualifies as licking Merkel's asshole in a retarded CTR shill leaf's mind

Shitholes have always been shitholes.

Saved

Guys, please. You're not thinking straight on this. He said she's a "great world leader", which is absolutely correct. She took one for the team and single handedly embraced all those refugees by herself.

She basically saved the world.

>Merkel is just a retarded kike pawn
Therefore Trump greatly admires a retarded kike pawn.

You cretins truly can't think even one step ahead while debating.

What the fuck

Goddammit fuck this shit

Great evil commie cunt that is. Anything short of calling for Merkels torture and execution is herecy. Seriously the best thingh one could hope for with Trump, that he will keep his non interventionalist stances at least, and will not interrupt when eastern europe will start to slaughter commies, jews, gypsies and the rest of shitskins.

its almost like he's saying what will be most beneficial to him publicly regardless of his personal feelings because winning is more important than representing yourself accurately.

no no thats what politicians do and Trump isnt a politician so thats impossible

trump gets more and more cucked every day

>h-he doesn't really mean it!
this line of """"""defence""""""" got old late last year

When did he ever even mention Trump? He just BTFO'd your delusional ass when you were spreading disinfo that she caused the migrant crisis.

To be fair, anyone he would have picked, if not a (((lefist))) would have been targeted with attacks and slander, claiming Trump would mimick them. You even see the shills attack Merkel now, just to hurt Trump, maybe he is dong a 4D ches.

>A. You're a faggot

Underage detected.

>B.
>linking to someone elses post because you know you're unable to counter the argument yourself

Its funny to see you trumpfags come full circle from saying Merkel is a cuck to saying she actually is a great leader. All because the dear leader has changed his mind again. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

OH MY GOD....

HE'S PLAYING THAT 16D TRI-DIMENSIONAL CHESS....

>im a shill and i can't fucking read

Never fucking change shills

Why always leaves can't you at least get a proxy so I don't have to look at your stupid flag?

Ah yes, I must have missed the last 7 months of literally every mainstream media outlet claiming that Trump is the next Hitler. You're totally right; expressing his admiration for Orbán would have opened him up to a totally new line of attack that he has never had to deal with before.

Fucking idiot.

useless to talk with a braindead leaf

merkel is a fucking cunt but the crises was caused way before she used her famous mantra "wir schaffen das".

also look at her speech from 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=cJBtJ8zuk3g

She basically says "Multiculturalism has failed". Oy vey that's racist isn't it?

They would not just attack him, they would attack the one he would have said he like. Like now, since he is to tough to attack, and (((they))) really have nothing directly on him, they attack his supporters, calling them evil racists, calling their pet frog a hate symbol/mascot.

both clinton and trump are about to eat shit on answering Merkel. shes failing the DB test

Was merkel not responsible for letting the refugees into Europe? Are you saying that European leaders couldn't have just shut the borders off?

>I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half
>I thought really fantastic
Is it really so hard for him to finish even one coherent sentence? Imagine he goes down in history and all his quotes are like this gibberish.

He knows german cucks hate him, by supporting merkel hes giving your leftist faggots a reason to hate her.

Wtf I hate trump now..

executed a chemical reaction in my prefrontal cortex

(S)TRUMPETS BTFO

Like I said, in the video she had a complete opposite opinion of multiculturalism and immigrants. I wonder (((who))) made her change her position on that matter...

Also disregarding the whole situation that hungary only took the refugees, because Merkel and other cuck leaders promised to take them in. Without that Hungary would not have taken a single one.

i understand what he's playing at but that's retarded and the first thing that really disappointed me about him. he should have just said nothing like Johnson.

i love this post

>doing an aleppo like johnson

top kek

at least he added the crap merkel has been doing unlike shillary who praised her fellow witch.

i understand that he's trying to appear "moderate" but frankly it's a failing approach at this point. it cost him the debate already

>Like I said, in the video she had a complete opposite opinion of multiculturalism and immigrants. I wonder (((who))) made her change her position on that matter...

She even said multiculturalism is a failure in the past year. Doesn't change the fact that she let millions of unvetted refugees in. And my point was that, yes, american policies destabilized the middle east. Anyone can see that. But Europe was not obligated to take the migrants in. They could've closed the borders. But they didn't. That was a European decision, not an american one. And Merkel played perhaps the biggest role of any European leader in letting the migrants trample across Europe unchecked.

Not being able to handle adversials moderators costed him the debate.

So Donald doesn't give shit about defending against refugees?
Please, don't tell me this is real

Heh, no counter for C then?

Not defending that cunt, but it is too easy to say she is the only reason or that. Soros and his foundations, that have "helped" those immigrants to comr to Europe is another point that it is not just her alone behind this influx.

What goes for Germany absolutely, but Europe as a whole? Look at Sweden and France, they were already fucked before anything like that happened.

>She even said multiculturalism is a failure in the past year
>citation needed

I thought it was self evident that C. was so retarded that there was no need to respond, but I'll humor you. You say Obama fucked up the economy, and that Merkel didn't. Obama had nothing to do with fucking up the economy. That was a result of economic policy from previous presidents. Under Merkel, the euro has tanked and the union is fragmenting. Britain is leaving the EU, Deutsch bank is failing, overall things are looking pretty awful. It makes trumps comments look even more ridiculous.

This. I think she did an ok job, but really got cucked in the end.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/14/angela-merkel-multiculturalism-is-a-sham/

>multiculturalism has failed
>let's take in more refugees

another lie, i am not even suprised.

also after the happenings this summer she again said "wir schaffen das".

>Obama had nothing to do with fucking up the economy. That was a result of economic policy from previous presidents.
8 years is not enough to to reverse, or at least stem a bad economy? Bush was immediately blamed for the economy right after he was voted in. You'll say the same for Trump.

>Under Merkel, the euro has tanked and the union is fragmenting.
The European Union was a mistake. The fact that Germany is still able to prop up this failure speaks to their economic strength. Merkel is recognized as the unofficial leader of the EU due to the economic power they hold. She has not made decisions that tanked the German economy (again, other immigrants) and can also bail out every other European failure.

>Britain is leaving the EU,
No they're not. The vote was to placate the British populace. Nothing has changed policy-wise.

>Deutsch bank is failing,
And you're blaming Merkel?

>overall things are looking pretty awful.
I don't know why I'm arguing with a leaf. You're a liberal talking point playback machine.

HAHA
>Trumpfags will defend this

Wit, trump isn't the saviours or the white race?

oh noes.

The only reason her rating is still high is because what she did with Germany before this shitshow.

>was

Americans are so delusional and pathetic
seeing them cheer for their meme candidate is kinda sad but funnay at the same time

Please Russia save white race

You failed at damage controlling trumps praise of Merkel, so now you're trying to say Merkel is actually in fact a good leader, and you are failing miserably.

At this point its clear that you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about, so there is no point continuing. Thank you for attempting to correct the record.

He's bringing attention to the importance of the wall dipshits holy fuck. Great leader Hillary agrees!

But wait mass immigration fucked their countries up. Oh look I want to build a wall and deport 12 gorillian..

He's showing Normie's the importance of border security and proper immigration. Now the media's gonna focus on Merkel fucking up with immigration. A trump cornerstone to his election. Skype soros btfo

This is just typical Trump speak; "x is a great y, but z". He hasn't met Merkel, doesn't want to start shit with a random world leader before becoming president, but obviously wants to make it known that he has some problems with her.

Nothing really important here.

Why does he have so many nipples? How would this protect him in a crash?

>there are people on Cred Forums that trust Trump
>There are people on Cred Forums that don't think he will turn out as a neocon after he is elected
>There are people on Cred Forums who will defend this
Don't get me wrong i rather vote Trump then Killary but Trump is still shit

Trump supporters will spin anything he says to be a good thing, then bash Clinton supporters for doing the Same thing.

Cred Forums has NEVER been pro-Merkel, yet reading this thread makes everyone seem so Centrist all of a sudden!

Ctr caught distributing child porn.

If his actions are GOAT I don't care how he speaks.

No, trump has criticized merkel in the past about her refugee problem. He simply disarmed the trap and walked away.

Ad homs now? At least it was fun dismantaling you robotic lib talking points.

lol it's hard to control myself from arguing with low hanging fruits...

See

See

this.
even if she wouldn't had taken in those refugees she would still be a typical example of a globalist establishment whore.

>her leadership and steadiness on the Euro crisis and her bravery in the face of the refugee crisis is something that I am impressed by

Damn.
But will she take the bait?
It stands to reason that at least a few of her drones have gotten wise to these tactics by now

>mfw we're all fucked no matter what

Stop and think for a second as to what that would mean for his future as a businessman. Fooling half the nation into thinking they had a reliable candidate in him and leaving them hanging and justifying the "Hillary plant" conspiracy.