USC Daybreak Poll

The USC daybreak poll has Trump yet again leading by more than the 95% statistical certainty band.

His bump strongly correlates with the day of the debate. This correlation suggests, as many here posted, that although Trump was less polished than Hillary, and although she may have debated better from a collegiate standards point of view, nevertheless her stilted, plastique, condescending manner and wry, smug smile does appear to have cost her votes. Trump's genuine tone and salt-of-the-earth feel are what people actually remember, as well as he being a relatively benign candidate who felt like they were an underdog being ganged up on.

Trump's aim was to juxtaposition the media portrayal of him as a quasi-Hitler to his portrayal of himself as someone being treated very badly but who will not turn around and treat his enemies with the same degree of smug disdain. His success along those lines can hardly be overstated; the poll speaks for itself.

Hillary continues to push the notion that she "won" the debate at her rallies i.e. "Did you see that debate? [laughter] Wow!..." etc. These lines, along with her condescension in general, continues to only play well with the left, and as expected, does nothing to win over undecided centrists. The longer she continues along these lines the longer the polls are likely to tilt in Trump's favor.

TR:DR - Trump 5D chess grand-master confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoHWjPNgMvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He hasn't lost ground in the state polls either.

Bump because CTR hates this.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump for op

I thought he did awful and have been bracing for a big poll drop, but I guess people that actually vote didn't care or thought he was good enough?

Whatever works, I guess.

hill still has PA and NH which he needs to win

He doesn't need pa to win.

he didn't do awful though
he actually had some presence in the debate, unlike Clinton that just stood there with a forced smile, said basically nothing the whole debate and tried to hit Trump with some really obvious and mostly irrelevant attacks (Miss U., Birther stuff, Tax returns...)

He needs a couple more good polls from FL and NV, as well as maintaining his edge in CO and OH to win without PA nor NH.

So when Trump wins and becomes establishment who we back then?

AHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=MoHWjPNgMvk

>Trump leading in Nevada, Iowa, Colorado etc
>Post debate

He has. In Florida.

Well, he did fine for the first half, which is the part that people actually pay attention to, but the second half was really bad. I guess a good showing out of the gate left a positive enough impact for people to feel good or neutral towards him.

Trump did pretty bad against Hillary but it may have won him over the simpler folks because he made it sound as if he's just like them, a simple guy who just wants to save America and its jobs, while Hillary basically only used rehashed, empty arguments that wouldn't convince any actually intelligent people.

Florida is the key to all of this, it would be a 58 Electoral College vote swing.

Why did you make PA neutral while turning MI and CO blue?

>What is Colorado

>NH

Also he has a chance in NH

First 15-20 minutes of the debate the moderator was fair and he destroyed her on policy questions, which is ironic because the main thing the left uses against him is his lack of substance in policy.

The remainder of the debate was spent 1v2, where the moderator took it upon himself to debate and fact check Trump (with incorrect 'facts') while asking Trump hardball questions on his 'scandals' while asking Hillary easy questions and none on her actual scandals.

So yes Trump lost, but it was very plain to the average viewer that he lost because it was a 1v2 debate where the moderator coddled Hillary and did everything he could to fuck over Trump past the 15 minute mark.

David Duke :^)

some sent that pic to trump.

He would look marvelous with a beard

Colorado has a chance of being red.
I know, "dude weed lmao". But Colorado has a lot of redneck republicans as well.

the only state he has a realistic chance of turning.
>mi
no
>co
once trump and hillary start attacking mr Allepo it will go back to blue

See: He didn't do bad against Hillary, he wrecked her. He did bad against the moderator + Hillary when it became a 1v2.

MI is likelier than PA and Colorado is likelier than MI.
Of course it was obvious that this so-called "Republican" nigger was against him but it was obvious from the start that this was going to happen.

What is florida my based english friend

Take away FL.

Without AT LEAST FL. He's fucked but even with it he's pretty screwed at this point.

We become SJWs, obviously

I don't buy it, the entire world is laughing hysterically at him today for his Twitter sperg-out. His ramblings honestly sound like senility at this point.
He needed every bit of 2 months after his pivot to fix his image, now he's fucking up like he always does just as he was getting to a point where he could relax.

Even though he's making fair points he's coming across as an asshole.

Wonder what our boy ben will say about this. Since he is always saying Trump has no chance if he can't get out of the low 40s.

>The entire world is laughing hysterically at him today for his Twitter sperg-out.
>Trust me goy, I know the whole world.
>Don't bother voting.

Why is this poll so different from the others?

>Shitmouth fucking up the average

the fuck?

Why is it seem so impossible by every analysist that Trump will win Florida?
That's a huge meme, he's definitely winning Florida, no matter what polls in that state are saying,he'll win it. There was a larger gap earliar too.

The debate was 2 on 1. Holt asked 15 exclusive questions of Trump that were combative in nature. Holt asked 2 exclusive questions of Clinton which were softball in nature. The reason for trump's apparent sustained rise in the polls is because viewing audiences are very media savvy and anyone that is not a hard core Clinton supporter recognized that the "debate" was fundamentally unfair to Trump. It was designed to make Trump lose his cool, which it failed at. So the viewing public saw Trump staying cool under pressure when the media had been pushing the narrative as an unstable lunatic. He countered that nicely by staying calm and in control.

The truth is, the majority of undecideds were looking for a reason not to vote for Clinton, but saw Trump as too unstable. This debate dispelled that fear. So even though he lost on points in a debate rigged against him, he won in public perception.

Yep, he needs Florida or it's over. This might be a short term blip, the medium term trend is in his favour.

Even normies can see how unfair the debate was.

Plus Trump talked policy and facts, HRC talked Trump.

Jill Stein, duh

they used the same methodology since the beginning.

WHAT THE FUCK?

BUT THE REUTERS AND PPP POLLS HAD HER WAY UP!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Trump's genuine tone and salt-of-the-earth feel are what people actually remember
the fucked up thing is that he's the richest most out of touch candidate ever, but yet he has appeal to the common mean because hes a good actor with a lot of reality TV experience.

Florida is red by like 4%.

Its sad that we cant get accurate information in our own country.

The media and their propaganda polls do a massive disservice to this country

who knows

i think the polls are corrupted... or this election cant be polled

You are dumb as fuck if you believe Hillary a more in touch.

Good