Retake kareljia when?

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.se/debatt/de-fem-nordiska-landerna-bor-ga-ihop-i-en-ny-union/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When Sweden become part of Fingolia barring Somalia

Retake Norrland when?

Take lappland, I doubt anyone wants the reindeerniggers anyways

>kareljia
Karjala, you Slavic pig. Nobody wants it back though, it's been Russian for more than half a century now and everything about it is as shit as you'd expect. Really fucking shame about Viipuri though.

Retake your country when?

Soon...

who will supply the nigger cum that sustains swedes? you are inhumane

How are the neighbouring cities though?
Vipurii mostly russian now?

Pretty much all Finns were evacuated and resettled. ~11% of all Finnish population.
What was left has pretty much been assimilated.

voi jumalauta kalle

almost all finnish people were evacuated in a few days when the war ended

/viipuri when/ brother??

Kill one of the Finns and leave the other one bloodied and it's pretty accurate.

>give away our oremines
Traitor!

I'd rather have /kalmarunionen/ instead

Shame, how is Finlands cuck levels do you feel? Is it Sweden-esq or is it better/worse

I am not sure if that would be such a good idea considering how often we rebelled.

Leave the eu and create a new union instead
dn.se/debatt/de-fem-nordiska-landerna-bor-ga-ihop-i-en-ny-union/

>Retake kareljia when?
I hope you'll do that soon as it is a worthless place. Really no one here gives a fuck and still it should be great for those who live there as they will wake up in a better country, ofc if you're not going to exterminate the current russian population.

Let me know by the way when you're ready so I'll move there as well.

Why the fuck should we retake it? Maybe 50 years ago, but now it's just a run down shithole, thanks to russkies.

>united nordics would have a bigger economy than Russia
Wtf Russia?

Kommer nog alldrig ske, men skulle vara intressant

if finland was as bad as sweden you would see FINLAND YES-threads everyday and we would be as hated as you or canadians
finland still has hope but most eastern european countries are doing much better