Why Hate Speech Must Be Banned

Hate speech needs to be banned, as a non-gay person you may not realize it but as a gay man I understand how offensive this is. In civilized countries speech like this is banned but in America you can say whatever the fuck you want which I think is fucked up. United States needs more laws against hate speech because it is leaking into the rest of the world. I have gathered a list of hateful opinions that I think should be banned worldwide

>stating that being gay is a choice
>stating that homosexuality is wrong
>stating that homosexuality is nurture rather than nature
>stating homosexuality isn't genetic
>stating homosexuality isn't natural
>stating homosexuality is unhealthy
>stating homosexuality against Christianity when in reality they are two ideas that go together
I also think any scientist that is attempting to prove that homosexuality is the result of any non-genetic factors should have their degree revoked. The reason for this is scientists already know that homosexuality is caused by your genes, I was gay from the day I was born (and probably long before that). Scientists have no reason to attempt to "prove" being gay is anything other than genes.

If after watching this video you still think hate speech should be legal, you're mentally ill.
youtube.com/watch?v=nslEADGI4bU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfTYs1lMNO4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9TQpvOpJho
smoloko.com/?p=7948
youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-PQjtO1ZIQc
youtube.com/watch?v=sPtZyip2x9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>faggot calling others mentally ill

Kill yourself you AIDS infested pedophile

Even if you are predisposition to feel one way doesnt mean you have to act on it. Everything is a choice, own your choices instead of being hurt by words. You dumb fucking faggot.

Trudeau, go to bed.

A FUCKING LEAF

>Hate speech needs to be banned
A FUCKING LEAF

Homosexuality is natural it's not mentally ill dickhead

I can't choose not to be offended, no one can control their emotions and choose to feel certain way

Either homosexuality is a choice or it's a brain chemical issue, in which it's a mental disorder. It's never okay, it's never something to take pride in.

You're either a degenerate or mentally ill.

It should be every country but U.S has it banned

Become a GOD using the left hand path, then create a new universe seperate from YHVH and then you may enforce your rule. Otherwise, the will of the population prevents your desire, my lord.

FPBP

What the hell man, why are there Gnostics all over this place nowadays

>Either homosexuality is a choice or it's a brain chemical issue
Literally no one except the westboro baptist church suggests it's a choice. The anti-gays are suggesting it's caused by a broken family but still don't say it's a choice

>brain chemical issue
Maybe it's you who's mentally ill because your chemicals make you straight.

As a baitsexual this thread turns me on

For Gods sake, ignore this BAIT.

Hey look, it's the role playing canadian faggot again

sage

Here's the thing: Who determines what is and isn't hate speech? What's to stop me, a corrupt leader, from making all statements that paint my party in a negative light "Hate speech"?

First they came for the communists, etc.

If you try to ban my speech, that is literally something I'll defend with my life.

Keep pushing it you fucking leaf.

>We must have freedom of speech!
>Hate speech must be banned!
kek

but yeah lets give governments even more power to censor and push propaganda, its not like they dont have enough already.

Soon hate speach will be calling someone anything but gender fluid,

>offensive
Stopped reading. This a word scum-tier people use to shut down all discussion.

My personal favorite trudeau pic

The leaf in his infinite wisdom has a vision for utopia, but his ignorance of the spiritual and his own ego ties him to material matters, where he will be a drop of piss in the ocean.

>control their emotions
Yes people do it everyday. It's called not being a little bitch.

>roleplaying
Projecting much eh?

>Here's the thing: Who determines what is and isn't hate speech? What's to stop me, a corrupt leader, from making all statements that paint my party in a negative light "Hate speech"?
We have Universities, Parliments, and Courts decide. We live in a democracy so they can't get away with what you said

Trump will prolly ban hate speech he is against that sorta shit

sure buddy

You're an absolute scum

>I can't choose not to be offended, no one can control their emotions and choose to feel certain way

If you actually believe that, why are you so angry with us?

So you can choose to just make yourself feel happy 24/7?

You offend me based on your existence alone
you should kill yourself right now

>he wants to ban free speech under the guise of "LEL HATE SPEECH, SO BAD HUAHUEHUAHUE"

I'm pretty sure any politician in America who attempts to stifle free speech is committing career suicide. The overwhelmingly vast majority of Americans thinks your ideas about hate speech are infantile and retarded.

Because you offend me

What about Trump?

If you cannot master yourself, you shall have no mastery over others.

>he thinks that trump is bad
This thread has been classified as "Cancerous" by the National Association of Assorted Memetics.

>It's mentally ill to want to find a mate, reproduce and continue the existence of your species.

Ladies and gentlemen. A fucking leaf.

>Because you offend me
I can't help the way I feel! Stop oppressing me!

I will offend you because I am twisted individual
You are waste of oxygen, waste of internet bandwith, and waste of space. No one loves you, no one respects you, and no one would care except those random faggots on mongolian image board who laugh at your pitiful life and your cucked country.
And what the fuck are you gonna do little leaf? You gonna cry? You gonna try to remove my right of free speech?
Free speech = right to freely insult faggots like you, as well as kikes, niggers, faggots, and any other group I imagine
fuck off and die

>we should ban hate speech because I said so
Hehehe good good goy leave logic and reasoning to the experts goyim just parrot useless buzzwords

>hehe stupid goy

Oldest trick in the book.

"Ye shall be as gods." (lie)

Fuck off you communist faggot

mental illness is natural

we should stop using hate speech and start hate murdering instead desu. the way we used to. there are already too many people on earth, i think fags are a good candidate to go first

>Homosexuality needs to be banned, as a gay person you may not realize it but as a non-gay man I understand how offensive this is. In civilized countries actions like this were once banned but in America you can stick your dick wherever the fuck you want which I think is fucked up. United States needs more laws against homosexuality because it is leaking into the rest of the world.

Fixed.

You are, on a personal and individualized level, a bad person.

Censorship is always wrong

> Can't get away with what I said
Weimar Germany. A democracy, by all measures, and look what happened there.

I think Trump is the type of guy who will help ban hate speech

It's mentally ill to want a kid when they suck up time and energy

You're the one being offensive!

I actually stopped reading because I was really hurt by the first sentence, I know you're joking but seriously stop.

Nice anti-semitism asswipe. ADL classified that as hate

actually being gay is also linked to terratogen exposure in-utero (molecules and junk that can make it through the various filters and membranes of the womb)

>You're the one being offensive!
I'm expressing my feelings! This is a safe space for those of us who were born feeling this way. Why are you being so aggressive to all of us?

>>stating that homosexuality is nurture rather than nature

Sometimes it is. It's just as ignorant to say that 100% of gays were born that way as it is to say 100% were not.

Laws against certain speech are never the answer. It will always be turned towards political and oppressive ends.

>as a non-gay person you may not realize it but as a gay man I understand how offensive this is
Oh no I realize it, I just don't give a fuck. People will say what they want, and throwing people in jail for stating facts such as homosexuality is unhealthy and anti-christian is far, far more morally wrong than them offending you.
>stating homosexuality against Christianity when in reality they are two ideas that go together
Exactly what is the "idea" behind homosexuality that goes so well with Christianity? There is none because homosexuality is about nothing but degenerate gay sex.
Video was hilarious.

>adl classified that as hate
>implying we give a shit about the adl
gb2reddit, and never come back.

offensive

I don't understand

It's not censorship it's stopping hate

That's because they allowed hate speech against Jews!!!

OP won't give me any yous ((he's a faggot)), but hopefully he will follow my advice and delude himself by doing pointless magickal rituals in his quest of his power fantasy.

>posting hard to the most obvious b8
Cred Forums is really fucking retarded these days

>I actually stopped reading because I was really hurt by the first sentence, I know you're joking but seriously stop.
Make me faggot.
Either you are troll, and your pitiful existence require attention at your retarded attempts to fit into society, or you are pathetic loser who seriously thinks people should care about his feelings. Either way, you should stop posting, go to nearest train station, and play train dodge on the tracks, because there is absolutely no scenario in which your shitty existence is of benefit to anybody on this earth

Why are Canadians always the biggest faggots?

>it's not censorship it's (((stopping hate)))
>he genuinely thinks that

>leaf

"natural" is not a way to justify homosexuality. murder is natural, disease is natural, death is natural. we as a society have an obligation to stomp out things that are detractors to society, like homosexuality.

rosemary

I hope you realize that laws you pass today will apply in the future.

When the political climate shifts, and it will, these same laws will be used against you.

Assuming you won't be hanged from a lamppost.

And stop with the hate on South Korea! This type of beauty needs to be protected.

see the "hurr straight" arguement has a glaring flaw in natural reproduction.

gay dude + gay dude = nothing
straight dude + straight woman = baby.

this is true for basically all sexually reproducing eukaryotes, its literally how the species survives, grows, and evolves.

im not even against gays, but this arguement is at best deeply flawed.

>It's not censorship it's stopping hate

"Censorship is the suppression of free speech, public communication or other information which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or inconvenient as determined by governments, media outlets, authorities or other groups or institutions."

100% bona fide censorship

I know it's b8 but it's new b8, my balls are getting blue from lack of shit to do on this board.

Not wanting to procerate is not natural, leaf.

If you are homo it is nature telling you you are not suited to procreation - you must throw yourself out of gene pool because you spread fucked up genes.

Look at slimes - homos are banned and they force themselves to procreate (hence - rape) because otherwise - death and what a fucked in the head of a herd they became.

On the other hand - if you became homo by choice then you are mentally ill.

Fuck this b8 roll m80s.

Now that is offensive

This isn't an opinion it's hate

You just said hatespeech

You do realize you are being hateful right? And that video was disgusting

I know it is bait but:
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me

If you want to procreate you aren't natural

But hate speech is not free speech.

Exactly. What you're arguing in favor of, OP, is not the end of the road. It's another step off a higher cliff.

It's control, pure and simple. And they're using emotional and mentally ill people, which every slice of every letter in QUILTBAG is packed to the gills with. I should know, being a huge fag myself.

You can't design society around the lowest common denominator and expect to succeed, and there's a LOT of "lowest common denominator" in the gay community.

nigger

>This isn't an opinion it's hate

You clearly hate us. Pure hatespeech oozing from everything you say.

What has happiness to do with it?

I just did a shitton of drugs and became gnostic after I realized I am everything and nothing and truly put it into practice, living only for all.

go FUCK yourself and then go KILL yourself you fucking fagget

>Gr8 b8 m8
Now grow thicker skin and fuck off faggot.

>EVERYTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS HATE SPEECH AND OFFENSIVE, IT SHOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE MUH FEELINGS WAAHHHH!
Let me give you a pacifier, since you are so buttblasted about this.

Fuck off nigger

This is a slide thread and should be hidden and ignored

hang the sodomites

He said you can control your emotinos, if so make yourself happy at will

This isn't a joke.

So you are saying that nature is not natural?

You are mentally ill and a waste of oxygen desu.
Do something about it.

Of course it's a canadian.

Imagine what happens when you hand over (((control))) to the absolute retards of society, be it obese tumblr dykes, withered old trannies, or aids ridden meth bumping power bottoms.

Rollin' for America so i can kill myself when Trump is elected president.

fuck off faggot, you don't represent the entirety of the gay community. we're mentally ill and you know it.
t. faggot

Life is an art of compromises, little messed up miss.

SLIDE THREAD

REMEMBER NOT TO ENGAGE THE SHILLS

STOP REPLYING TO LOW QUALITY BAIT THREADS YOU ABSOLUTE RETARDS

SAGE BRUSH GOES IN EVERY FIELD

How is it not a joke, specifically?
Explain to me in full detail, CTR Shill #429024, I don't want a two-word summary, I need something that's pretty sizeable.

>But hate speech is not free speech.
All speech falls into free-speech
So while not all free speech is hate speech, all hate speech is free speech

Luckily for you, Canada is pro-censorship. Remember to use everyone's preferred pronouns now.

Theres this nice thing its called
>NOT GIVING A FUCK AND IGNORING OTHERS OPINIONS
and if they dont let you ignore them you debate them and rekt them and if you cant refute their arguments YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG AND THEN ITS NOT HATE SPEECH

>You do realize you are being hateful right?
And this is a problem why? Are you physically hurt? No? Nobody was hurt? Cool then nobody goes to jail for words.

On that, I say kill yourself you pathedic faggot. Funny thing is you probably will, homo suicide rate are through the roof... not because their mentally ill and can't handle criticism, obviously.

Jesus Christ, get a load of this mentally ill faggot. When do you plan on ending your life?

>don't allow people into the country that don't support the LGBT community - Trump
He said that after the Pulse shooting

Get rekt homophobe.

Also guess what, Vladimir Putin signed hate speech laws banned hate speech against minorities

GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT NATIONALIST

Also theres
>FREEDOM OF SPEECH
so fuck off leaf

Rollin' for Israel or the dogworm

>doesn't understand the purpose behind the bill of rights

A

>pic related: you

>Vladimir Putin signed hate speech laws banned hate speech against minorities

Russia is pro-censorship?

Will wonders never cease

>Also guess what, Vladimir Putin signed hate speech laws banned hate speech against minorities
lol youtube.com/watch?v=rfTYs1lMNO4

It's natural to have a kid because sex is natural and it's a consquence of sex. It's very unnatural to want the kid itself

You know we are natural

stfu women

Because feelings are more important than you think. I know i sound girly when I talk about them but even the manlinest of people care about emotions. Why do big tough right-wing gun tots freak out when you insult the troops? Because they care about their emotinos. Even Teddy Roosevelt got mad and offended a lot.

If you are so rustled by words, you need to grow up. Free speech is not something to be restricted.

>don't allow people into the country that don't support the LGBT community - Trump
>Vladimir Putin signed hate speech laws banned hate speech against minorities
claims

But if you let feelings control you, which you are right now, you're only gonna fail, and say some stupid shit.
These people could control their feelings, but can you?

get over it? Idk what you want us to say we have every right to call you an abomination and you have every right to call us backwards ass rednecks. That's the glory of the 1st. Now fuck off AIDS monger

Rolling.

>It's very unnatural to want the kid itself
I'm out. Sorry man I was gonna keep roleplaying with you but you made the b8 to stupid.

>14 posts by this ID
I saw this thread yeserday.
OP had 62 posts
100% GAY

>thinking you can live a public gay life in Russia
Do people...I dont know where was he living all the time ?

I would assume OP is a troll, and just trying to raise blood pressures everywhere. Then again it is a fucking leaf, so he may just be a terrible person, like Trudeau.

I can't tell.

>Kill yourself you AIDS infested pedophile
This

You can say what you like. They can say what they like.

I find homsexuals offensive because they are attention whore dickheads.

Why do Leafcucks have to give other faggots a bad name?

I just want someone to fuck me before I'm 30 for fucks sake.

>Why do big tough right-wing gun tots freak out when you insult the troops?
But we still believe in their right to talk shit about the troops even if we disagree.

It is extremely natural to want a kid for a normal person. Yes, strait persons are normal and homos deviate.
If you are on "happy medicine" that fucks up your brain chemistry then it is "natural for you" to not want kids. But being on the "happy medicine" is not natural, faggot.

It is natural for a homo to not want kid because nature is set this way it throws out mentally ill faggots because they fuck up the gene pool.

>Because feelings are more important than you think. I know i sound girly when I talk about them but even the manlinest of people care about emotions. Why do big tough right-wing gun tots freak out when you insult the troops? Because they care about their emotinos. Even Teddy Roosevelt got mad and offended a lot.
But why should they be censored for insulting me? Don't they have the right to.

Just sage

That's the cops. Putin is against that

Very much so. Putin banned anti-semitism, holocaust denial, xenophobia, and all nationalist parties

There's a difference dickhead

It was to protect us from like fascists not from banning hate speech

0/10 shit countries.

>Complains about offensive language and thinks it should be banned
>Calls others scum for finding their reasonings rediculous

Leafs just get worse and worse each day

fpbp
I will find you, abduct you, torture you then fucking hang you in a public space for all to gawk at. As a homosexual person, you have voluntarily forfeited your right to live. You deserve nothing more than ridicule, scorn, humiliation and then death.

>trump saying he wont allow homophobes in
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9TQpvOpJho

>Putins anti-hate speech
smoloko.com/?p=7948

Homos are mentally ill and nature makes them faggots and this way prevents their genetic mental illness from propagating.

Ok you're a really bad troll, really bad

Grow up freak

Don't worry, we already work on solution, as we import millions of muslims.

It will begin gradually- you will go out with your faggot bf, some of them will yell or spit at you.

You will just shrug it off as moronic bigots.

But then there will be few more of them. You'll go out and get punched in the face. You'll call cops, but they will just shrug and say they can't do anything.

You will complain to the city official, but she'll warn you that such talk is unacceptable. If you won't let it be you'll end up with crime charges according to hate crime laws you helped to push.

So you'll stop to hold your bf's hand in public.

And then some of them will move next to you. So you'll start to monitor your behavior even around your house.

And then they'll start working where you work and you'll stop talking about it.

After all that you will go back to closet on your own, and pray no one will find you there.

In the end you'll find yourself standing on the roof with a bunch of tolerant, peaceful fellas around you, wondering where it went wrong and I will be somewhere out there, laughing my ass off.

Remember, as current iranian president said: "There are no gays in Iran"

Hey what do you call a gay man on roller skates?

Right-wingers do to. Sean Hannity flipped his shit when the Westboro Church said "thank god for dead soldiers"

First amendment prevents the government from preventing you fro m saying anything but doesn't say the government can't imprison you afterwards

The Bill of Rights was created to protect free speech, among other things.
For you, simpleton, it means that I can say my opinion without the fear of being arrested because someone got offended. i.e. I could say my opinion on other races, you can say yours, nobody can fuck with that, it's what allows you to spew your bullshit in the first place, with little to no consequence.

If you're gay we should have get to know you sex. We can meet in Vancouver or Toronto? I'm assume you're a skinnyfat white male or a twink.

> men die fighting for a country where gays happen to live
> funerals are protested
> burgers triggered
> MSM pushes this story for easy ad revenue
> gays humanized
> national pressure brings gay marriage lawsuits to supreme court
> b-but hate speech is b-bad guiz

Homosexuality isn't a choice?
>choose to fuck men up the ass
>choose to do serious harm to another's rectum or your own

Homosexuality is and will always be a disgusting perversion. If there weren't any negative reprocutions to homosexuality don't you think humans would have embraced it long ago??

FPBP

Roll-AIDS

rolling and go

Okey you proofed that.
But still
>FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Yes, but Sean Hannity didn't say that the Westboro Church should be shut down because they hurt his feelings.

That's there loss

>being gay in croatia
I feel really bad. I visited and never came back because they threw rocks at the LGBT parade

So anyone who doesn't have a kid is fucked up?

Because me getting my emotions hurt is a more negative to me than censoring an offensive word is to the speaker.

no he doesn't

I just cant right now

Yes.
Their line ends.

>So anyone who doesn't have a kid is fucked up?
No. But its unnatural I guess.

>It will begin gradually- you will go out with your faggot bf, some of them will yell or spit at you.
I make out with my boyfriend in public all the time I only get praises

Also this

Go gets aids and die faggot

>Because me getting my emotions hurt is a more negative to me than censoring an offensive word is to the speaker.
Maybe you should grow up instead of demanding restrictions on others.

yeah man, beat that leaf with its own weapons

you can't ban speech dummy

it just makes it more powerful

how do people respond to blatant bait like this seriously.

If you think this is how people actually talk you need to get off the internet and go outside for a bit

You are the reason they throw rocks.

You are the reason we cannot be seen as normal people.

Here OP, I made a video for you:
youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ

This

It was created in a time when freedom of speech was threatened by tyrants, not a liberal democratic government

Idiot you don't choose to be attracted to men.

>ISIS wants us to turn away refugees
what did he mean by this?

Because when people even remotely suggest that Cred Forums should be better moderated everyone loses their shit.

it's fucked up having kid

how about you grow up

No it doesn't udmmy

Fuck off I have done so much for the LGBT community. I make out with my boyfriend in public sometimes with shirts off so I normalize it with people some give me thumbs up I once tried to suck is dick but the cop got mad and stopped me.

>implying that the banning of free speech isn't equal to tyranny
Now you're just shitposting.

We need more laws against people speaking out against free speech. That's it. Like if you say free speech should be curtailed, the punishment should be hours of forced rape by refugees.

>it's fucked up having kid
OK IVE SEEN ENOUGH GUYS JUST IGNORE THIS FUCKING LEAF BAIT

Post pictures of yourself and your cute bf, I'll go first

This! My ancestors were Irish refugees excaping the potato famine so I get offended when people are anti-refugee

>he thinks that the current refugees are like the white refugees

>Fuck off I have done so much for the LGBT community. I make out with my boyfriend in public sometimes with shirts off so I normalize it with people some give me thumbs up I once tried to suck is dick but the cop got mad and stopped me.

Do straight people do that?
Is that normal?

Good thing sage posts contribute to the number of posts without bumping the thread :^)

No
Fuck you
Freedom of speech isn't meant to coddle the feelings of the weak.
Freedom of expression is a God given right to be yourself. The ONLY time this right is to be obstructed is when someone is using it to physically harm someone else.
You have some growing up to do, you insignificant infantile piece of horseshit

You're making us all look stupid. Kys

Don't worry, I do. Even now.

Leafs don't have rights. Neither do gays.
It's yet to be proven that they feel pain.

>how about you grow up
QED

There is no difference really if this is democratic government or some guy with a big stick who acts as tyrant.

Free speech is there so we can tell each others to not do fatal mistakes.
To let the knowledge spread.

If the words that king is naked (and most probably mentally ill too) hurt somebody ...

What then? Should speaking about it be banned so the king will not be hurt?

So-called hate speech is most difficult to properly describe lile any felony or misdemeanor has to be without infringing on the freedom of expression

Case in point: my little country has had it in her criminal code since its inception yet noone was successfully prosecuted and convicted of it; the best they managed to do was slander

OP I suggest you divorce your identity from enjoying having your shit pushed in by a diseased dehenerate cock and you'll do just fine, just remember: sticks and stones...

>banning holocaust denial is the same as bannign free speech
Keep trolling

You're a bad troll, a really bad troll

We are all human you are disgusting

Yeah they do.

Fuck off.

Grow up and please have cancer you weak freak

grow up scum

The only service to humanity you faggots give us is free entertainment when we string you up for being the lowest of the degenerate filth in society.

Since we are no longer allowed to do that for ourselves, please kill yourself for us.

>Yeah they do.

In public?
Prove it.

Were the Irish or a significant Irish organization at war with Canada/the western world at the time?

>banning holocaust denial is the same as banning free speech
>he genuinely is this delusional
Also, if I get on the media, hello!

You act like a cute college freshman

oh no this faggot again. are you gikna post this thread every single day?
anyway, can you tell how is the freedom of speech in your countries anons?

Aw kitten...
You could do better than that

I heard that Trudeau caught AIDS during his campaign and is now considering mandatory AIDS exposure for all canadian citizens to lessen the stigma.

Shit. If you're white you have none. If your anything abnormal they're all yours.

>so emotionally underdeveloped that he wants to destroy other people's civil rights to protect his own fragility
>tells other people to grow up
Please continue

Fuck off Trudeau

>PDA
youtube.com/watch?v=-PQjtO1ZIQc

>it's not mentally ill dickhead
If that's the case, then it's a choice. If you can't "choose" not to be gay, then it's a mental illness, because it's literally an aversion that goes against your biological imperatives. In all other cases, that's called a disability, illness, or worse.

>grow up and please have cancer

awww poor kitten

Do you have a tight boi pussy? Let's fuck for gay rights.

>Cred Forums is defending the Westboro Baptist Church

You are disgusting, they are sick people.

MY GOD GUYS STOP FALLING ON THIS BAIT. His replies are not even arguments meant to discuss with you he just insults people like they insult him GET THE FUCK OFF THIS THREAD

Do you think people should be jailed for wrongthink?

staged

I need to find a picture of the Pillsbury doughboy getting poked in the asshole so I can photoshop Trudeau's face on it and call it the Canadian Deauboy.

>No it doesn't udmmy

of course it does, perfect example is how all books banned by the Catholic church were the first to be published and sold en masse as soon as printing presses were more available, prohibiting things just raises their price and makes them more attractive to those seeking status, this is human psychology 101, don't be a retard

>Fuck off I have done so much for the LGBT community.

I know you haven't done shit, the real movers in that movement are friends of mine and would never spout this nonsense you're going on about, I suggest you understand something before you take advantage of it for personal gain

nobody cares about them. nobody listens to them.
why should we frobid them to speak if anyway nobody cares about them.
You already ban yourself by saying stupid things.

No substance germanbro

I've seen it dumbass.

@90989911 (No) (You) (For) (You)
>he gets more and more buttblasted

#ProudToBeAnOrlandoShooter

let's use this bait thread to classify freedom of speech country by country

>isn't genetic
It isnt

Not only is there no evidence it is genetic, all circumstantial indications point to the contrary.

It's probably a fuck up in the womb, making it an abnormality.

>homosexuality is wrong
There is fundamentally no ground from which to assert it isn't. There is no logical reason being gay is beneficial to anyone. And again, all circumstantial indications show it is in fact bad for you.
>higher std
>higher promiscuity
>higher mental illness
>higher abuse rates
>higher substance abuse
And being an annoying scourge to the rest of society

>awww poor kitten
>grow up scum
>We are all human you are disgusting
>Keep trolling
Please show me where you are discussing people with real arguments.

Freedom of speech means defending the rights of those who you disagree with.

So while I'm not a fan of hate speech, I recognize that by defending it I am actually defending my own right to have unpopular political opinions.

As soon as you defend the right to censor unpopular speech, even hate speech, you have opened the door to ban other forms of speech.

Here in the US, we have already seen people promoting your illogical opinion... some have attempted to ban other forms of speech:

> If you write the name "Trump" in chalk, that's hate speech.
> If you disagree with allowing Trans people to share showers with your children, you're a bigot
> If you disagree with a snowflake, you're evil.

No.. one of the many reasons America is great is because the government doesn't get to decide what is and is not preferred speech.

It's called freedom.

Oh... and fucking leaf to you.

Wait why didn't you say "I'm literally shaking right now" this time? I thought you were upset. Don't upset people shake violently? Don't they scream at their friends and family unprovoked? May want to start doing those things and then post about them on FB to show how tolerant you are.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Anecdotal evidence doesn't count. Post proof.

so truu

>of course it does, perfect example is how all books banned by the Catholic church were the first to be published and sold en masse as soon as printing presses were more available, prohibiting things just raises their price and makes them more attractive to those seeking status, this is human psychology 101, don't be a retard
Literally no one wants to hear hate speech unless they are mentally ill. I'm against prison for those who spout hatred but i think they should go to a mental institution

>I know you haven't done shit, the real movers in that movement are friends of mine and would never spout this nonsense you're going on about, I suggest you understand something before you take advantage of it for personal gain
I made out so many times to promote gay rights. Even Trudeau did that and he's not even gay

Nice hatespeech

I respond with substance if you do

That's kinda hateful since you are defending hate mongers

If you became a tranny, would you sew your dick back on? I heard being post-op really sucks dick. Also, there is no such thing as hate speech, like there is no gender. Big correlation there.

No, fuck you and your proof. I'm not going to proof that straight people do PDA it's like proving I saw a bird once.

Kill your self fagget.

Nice """rebuttal"""

@90990566
>he gets more delusional, all the while suddenly throwing shit around violently while screaming profanities

That's not what I asked you to prove though.
I asked you to prove straight people do it shirtless.
Also to prove they suck dick in public.

Please do pay attention to the conversation we're having.

Prove you did it.
Timestamps and tits now.

sure

I refuse.

>That's kinda hateful since you are defending hate mongers

So should you. In the "old days", you would have been arrested for being gay.

Instead, people practicing their free speech protested, and now they have generated a certain level of acceptance for their lifestyle.

Freedom of speech is far more important to a nation and the world than protecting someone feelings.

On several occasions I've publicly defended someones right to call me an asshole

You either have principles or you don't.

You seem to want to define anyone who speaks against homosexuality as using "hate speech".

And yet, when you promote the gay lifestyle to those who happen to follow 2000 years of religious teaching, perhaps your speech is viewed as hateful to them?

So who gets to decide? And should the government come down on one side or another?

I say no. The government should stay out of it, and people should be allowed to have their own opinions and to express them openly.

As always, we are all free to ignore or stop listening to those we disagree with.

Then you lost the argument.

Loser.

@90991071
>his anger reaching peak levels, he goes super saiyan and smashes his keyboard all the while continuing to fling shit everywhere, screaming "RACISTS, ALL OF YOU, YOU HURT MUH FEELINGS WAAHHHH" in a high pitched voice

At the folsom street fair in san francisco, they had a straight bdsm couple in tight leather pants and no top make out, but that's out of the other 200 homos sucking dick and packing fudge in broad daylight.

Fuck you, commie faggot. All speech is free speech. If I can handle the bantz as a tranny, you can too you spineless timbit.

ok, there are alwys some fags walking down i street in my neighborehood.
now i'm gonna follow one them, kick the shit out of him and post the pics here. and all becuase of you. you wanted it,faggot.

>Leaf
>Sodomite
Figures.

>I can't handle anyone saying something that hurts my feelings
>"ban hate speech"

Kill yourself, faggot sub human loser.

No I won, you lost because I didn't give you what you wanted. HAHA loser.

>with desperation and full-on anger mixed with salty tears, he tries to "rebut" his opponent by saying that he lost, but to no avail

Some hateful speech is unprotected if it crosses over into conduct -- such as the use of a racial slur to threaten or intimidate someone. And hateful speech in the workplace can create a “hostile environment” that the courts have treated as a form of discrimination. Outside those situations, hate speech is protected by the 1st Amendment against abridgment by the government, including a state university.

Don't you dare that's illegal

Not sure why we're wasting our time here.

Non-Americans have no conception of what freedom is.

>America
>Freedom
HAHA

>Homosexuality is genetic
Look up hypotalamic imprinting
A
FUCKING
LEAF

You're either a Leaf with too much time on his hands with the bantering or you're a lackey of Tradeau employed on a government payroll to pump bullshit into our imageboard.

How new to Cred Forums are you Leaf?

>(You)
>saying that america isn't free

i'm gonna do it. some serial killers posted on Cred Forums their victims,so...
i'm gonna kill a fag because of you

I always thought "a fucking leaf" was just funneh ha ha like prime straya cunt bantz

Two days on Cred Forums and now i know why.

You should ship it to Leafistan after you're done so OP can get his necrophilia fetish on

You are doing a great service to humanity. Good luck and happy hunting friend.

Justin's parents were just as crazy, just a little less polished.

Have you ever considered that muslems find gay rights hatespeech?

Do you think nobody finds you gays offensive?

Homosexuality by definition is hate speach against wholesome relationships between a man and a woman who can reproduce for the continuation of their species, and by and large the foundation of healthy communities.
So yes, I agree, hate speech should be banned.

Nope I make out with my boyfriend all the time in Toronto and I only got in trouble with the law once I pulled my penis out (it was in public) and I got people giving me thumbs up

You could if you weren't such a dickless faggot. Self control isn't hard. Just Try not to suck a dick for fifteen minutes.

You fucking faggot. That's the second time I see this thread. You got nothing better to do than infect a Malaysian image board with you faggot communist ideas over and over? Kys

>238 people taking the bait

pol i'm disappoint

Okey anser this why do yo think your speech is not hatespeech to muslems and others?

Man, that must feel bad knowing that you are responsible for the pain and suffering that some innocent gay person will experience.

no it isn't muslims are learning to be tolerant

It never hurts to hate gays, friend.

Sage and hit that limit.

rolling it my dude

If you ever need to critesise a group ((((homohating muslems)))) it will be classefied as hatespeech and you will be able to do nothing

I HATE you and your Cisgender types!!!

I lived in africa for 10 years they are exstremely homofhobic if you want you can also read saudi Arabia's laws the execute gays.

We hate you and your innumerable cases of degeneracy.

We say the same thing yet mine is hate speech and yours isn't?

Kill yourself.

This post proves OP has mental issues.

As a Muslim myself the muslem community is exstremely homofhobic

OP had mental issues from the start, why else would it be a faggot?

Wish jap moot would IP ban canada

God hates fags.
OP KYS.

Appreciate your patience debating with fags.
Mate, never, ever debate with Wymen, Fags and Skypes, Rule Them!

Who here /votingnoinplebescite/

A FUCKING LEAF

Not everyone here is a leftist shill. Some are nice based alt right.

I'm not debating, just encouraging OP to kill themself while I wait for delivery on photos of dead fags.

You are a reprobate. You are not naturally gay, you made that choice. God does hate sodomites. Repent of your secular transgressions and seek the faith of Christ.

>But it is a choice
>99% of molested kids become gay

And I'm not sure what Bible you read but from deuteronomy to psalms it's a abomination and punishable by death in ancient times...

Not enough of you. Permaban all leafyfags.

>Beig so "civilized" to the point where you become domesticated

GIBE LIBERTY OR GIBE DEBTS

sorry leaf, first amendment here (i.e., somewhere that matters) says go fuck yourself.

>A fucking leaf
I can't tell if you guys are just baiting or believe a lot of the shit you say. I am Hispanic and American. I really don't give a damn about race but I still think all the faggots here should be able to talk about it anyway they want. It's free speech. They are just words. Everyone is turning into pussy's these days.

>stating that being gay is a choice
it is, no one is forcing you to be like that
>stating that homosexuality is wrong
it is. every biological or psychological event that results removal of a being from genepool is wrong...
>stating that homosexuality is nurture rather than nature
it's a disorder
>stating homosexuality isn't genetic
so, it's a illness
>stating homosexuality isn't natural
it isn't
>stating homosexuality is unhealthy
it isn't. AIDS, etc...
Bible considers homosexuality as an abomination
+
• “Understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, in accordance with the gospel of the glory of the blessed God” (1 Tim 1:9-11).

you sir, are a liar...

you too are mentally ill

pls have cancer

you are disgusting

Wishing people cancer would be banned under your hate speech laws, you fucking gay retard

>Says the Sodomite

You can be as gay as you want leaf. Just don't expect everyone to agree with it. Trying to stop them from speaking out is just going to piss people off more and strengthen their prejudice. Most people don't care if your a fag in real life.

You WILL burn in hell.
You are DOOMED.

>It should only be legal for people to say things I agree with, Stop disliking what I like.
>Science should only investigate things I agree with
>If you don't agree with me you're bad
>leafposting

No because it's to a white person

Bible never says anything against being gay.

>41 posts by op
>all pro Marxist faggotry

This is beyond the whole 'A FUCKING LEAF' thing... this is straight up downsy

People still take Westbro baptist church serious

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

How do you know it's a white person through a computer

Does anyone know how I can filter Canadian threads in the native extension?

>hates speech to white people dosent count

How warped are you

lol, sure, ok then.

Why fucking leafs need to be fucking slaughterd with the severed dicks of black nigger folks

You'll enjoy it anyways you disgusting maple jew

I agree with you that these opinions are pretty ignorant. But there is a proven method to avoid offense and control your emotions called being an adult. When you move out of your parents house and face some actual hardship, you'll either develop this or have to kys

Why does the religious god hate fags?
I can understand jesus hating dem buttfuckers, but god? Didnt he bring these fags into being? Even if its a sin how is the all forgiving father able to hate its children?

3/10 the novel had too many plot holes and convenient explanations.

Exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=sPtZyip2x9I get out of our church you filthy bbc loving sodomite

then the shills just use other proxies

> I'm pretty sure any politician in America who attempts to stifle free speech is committing career suicide.
As much as I wish this were, based on how things look, I don't think it's long before they'll be hailed as heroes

I can't believe this thread is still up.

Why do people keep responding to you?
What's your secret?

And why do you keep up, don't you have better things to do?

>Canada
Why is it always Canada?

Also, as a gay person I think freedom of speech is the most important freedom, and that OP is a massive cock sucking faggot.

Hate crimes shouldn't be allowed (like hitting OP with an iron bar), but speech should be.

> this fucking rainbow leaf thinks he's welcome here

Holy hell you really are a faggot

>83% of all Syphilis cases
>67% of all AIDS cases
>2% of the population
Have fun at the Standard Fuck Party, boyo.

I don't think there is such a thing as a hate crime.

What makes it different from a regular crime?

Please understand that the FIRST amendment is supposed to give free speech. If I would be arrested for something I said assuming it wasn't a threat or yelling fire in a crowded theatre or something I shouldn't have any legal consequences. I support gay marriage and rights but I believe free speech is the most important right we have and the more we limit it the more cucked people will be.

I'm gay
And you're a fucking retard
Just don't listen to them you soft skinned waste of life

Does that mean we need to can SJWism for its open hatred of men, whites, and straights?

When some 19-year-old white girl gets arrested for tweeting "like omg i cant even rn they hired another white guy wow just wow" I'll reconsider. Until then, hate speech policies, be they publicly or privately implemented, are merely anti-white and anti-male