What the fuck is wrong with Hillary?

Can we be honest here, what the hell is going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=QJHHl8rPKBc

Does she have dementia or something? What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p71GvWkLw9k
youtube.com/watch?v=u7SfFRQjMFY
youtube.com/watch?v=xaERnvOY0mQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcinzmfZeCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/22/hillary-clinton-laughs-off-question-neurological-testing/
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cataplexy
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=bQd2Rpv-f9c
youtube.com/watch?v=gMbtGwxr0p0
youtube.com/watch?v=QJHHl8rPKBc
youtube.com/watch?v=CTYEXej9Kv0
youtu.be/OJC22dsjkAM
youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Scary. That thing is trying to act human, but not quite doing it correctly.

Seriously looks like something out of Mars Attacks.

>Scary. That thing is trying to act human, but not quite doing it correctly.

It is unsettling, isn't it?

no until she gets to be your version of our dilma.
good luck

why is it funny that she has to think of her favorite world leader?

just seems like sociopathy to me desu

fake the emotional range of a normal person but sometimes mess up

i dont get it

Because you don't go on national television saying "x is my favourite" you fucking idiot.

Plenty of older women I know keep their mouths open like that halfway the conversation. Unsettling, yes, but not very weird.

kek

I can't help but notice the reptilian tongue

>i'm going to hold my mouth open because that's what normal people do

4x4 confirm

Goddamn that's creepy as fuck.

>maybe if i keep smiling i'll win the debate

Its from the syphilis I noticed it as well.

fuck off chill
she is a freaking monster and you know it

Nothing is wrong drumpf shill.

Lol. Maybe she's autistic?

Maybe with all the scams Pillary pulled and backroom deals she has to take a lot of pills and they're getting the better of her.

She's trying to be personable but it just falls flat. Her impersonation of a human needs much work.

She's mocking Gary "cuck" Johnson. The other night Chris Matthews "hardballed" him the same question and he couldn't think of any world leaders.

She's smiling you fucking retarded queer

what the shit is the mental malfunction with you fucktards

this is what older people do, they gesticulate and make more facial expressions because they have stopped giving a fuck. all 3 major candidates do that a lot.

She's just a fucking psycho that doesn't realise you're supposed to close your eyes while "laughing" that hard and close your fucking mouth once you're done laughing

>unironically using the term Drumpf on Cred Forums

I think she thinks, its a good low-effort way of pretend laughing, but no. Its not.

Spooky shit

She seems as personable as a spike through someone's foot.

That comes next patch

Okay Hillary time for normal human laughing.

I've never seen anyone smile like that in my life.

That's the younger double that over acts. Since 911 she's had to do a lot more and she's not doing very well. Probably a lot of pressure.

She clearly has issues, but even if she didn't... wow is she obnoxious. What an unlikable troglodyte.

Body clone malfunctioning.

>tfw David Icke was right afterall

>What the fuck is wrong with Hillary?
She's a fucking piece of shit.

bump

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Wow, pathetic. There is literally nothing wrong with Hillary. This conspiracy theory was manufactured by the republicans to smear her campaign. She's in perfect health physically and mentally and you have no evidence to show otherwise.

Wow, pathetic. There is literally nothing wrong with Hillary. This conspiracy theory was manufactured by the republicans to smear her campaign. She's in perfect health physically and mentally and you have no evidence to show otherwise.

she's rejecting her human form, she can't hide it much longer

wat

her mouth seems a little worn out from all that bbc

why doesn't she close her mouth after she is done with laughing? to make sure every camera caught her laughing face?

>Hillary laughs.

OMG SHE'S HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

Sad twats.

He sure corrected our records.

She's clearly on some heavy medication to keep her running. She reminds me of those "after dentist" videos.

wow its fucking nothing

WTF

WTF
Look at her eyes.

Calm down you hysterical girl's blouse.

>Hillary, all you have to do is just stand

>Normal, human standing.

What the fuck is that thing?

Yeah notice how they just lock in place. Something is very wrong.

that was the face of death.

She's faking the emotions because she doesn't have the capability to feel them herself.

>Because you don't go on national television saying "x is my favourite" you fucking idiot.
That's not the reason though. She's mocking Gary Johnson.

you're the idiot

>just took a step to the side from another position
>picture looks awkward
>spawn conspiracy theories

Only on Cred Forums

Hm, what's that from?
Come to think about it, do those Skypes ever post "from sweden"

MODS?

shes acting like your average roastie, you guys are really grasping at straws now

I realy think she have one glass eye.

I like how she makes fun of Johnson. She is quite a savage cunt, kinda makes me hard desu senpai.

Okay, pretend these are shills for a minute. There's no way 4 could happen at the same time. I'd have to assume they have a program just cranking this shit out, assuming it isn't an user

Naw, she seems like she's normal in this one.

She's just autistic and trying to roast Gary Johnson at the same time so it comes off as weird

This woman literally passes out when she stands up too long, we don't have to grasp at straws like this. Like the boy who cried wolf it makes it that much harder to plead our case when she does have a legit episode

Read some shit a while back that demons enter through the mouth/breath

Looks like the CTR bot is malfunctioning. They must have hundreds of IPs ready to go.

Damn it user, I was hoping for another stroke and not just her being autistic and creepy again.

I think you mean notHillary

Was she unable to close her mouth or something?

>what are bots

God you're new here.

>Plenty of older women I know keep their mouths open like that halfway the conversation

Such bullshit - but thanks for, you know...

holy crap
and look at her teeth how they are all exactly the of same length perfectly aligned

This.

She isnt having an episode, she just doesnt know how humans work.

This bitch dead-ass standing like she in the looney toons, like daffy duck right after elemr fudd blew his MFing beak off. This fucking watefowel clocking 135 Degrees of separation between her feet.

Wtf senpai?

psychopathy

Creepy. And I'm actually pro-Hillary.

Why does nobody ask her about her fucking tongue? The hole is still there.

Quick Gerald, put a dick in that mouth

We're all ignored the obvious fact that she has another seizure at the end. Milder form of the one she had when spun around and geeking out on reporters to her right.

get out!!!! REEEEEEEREEE

Wow mocking a recovering drug victim. How low can you go baka

Jeez guys clones have to grow up fast. Give her a break she's trying.

Maybe botox?
Her eyes don't match the smile at all which makes it really creepy.

honestly this seems like some neural pathway deadlocks or something
guess it's a seizure

Of course you are.

FUCKING SAVAGE

God damn Hillary, he's not even polling in the double digits, leave him alone.

It's nothing you crazy conspiracy goyim

shes had to much brain surgery and plastic surgery.. when they do brain surgery they end up cutting part of your neural network from itself just to get to the tumor or blood clot

and the deep cuts in her face did similar nerve damage + botox to make her look younger. just last year she looked a lot older

Which is why I said "computer program"

God, you're illiterate

Drumpf can never win. Good job picking a joke of a candidate. Now we'll get stuck with Hillary. I don't like her, but we all know she's better than Drumpf.

Drumpf can never win. Good job picking a joke of a candidate. Now we'll get stuck with Hillary. I don't like her, but we all know she's better than Drumpf.

The fuck is wrong with their hands?

lols

Oh my god.

"Look at the stable way in which I stand like a healthy adult female."

i think it is a joke mate. it's a stupid question and she is right to laugh at it if it is a casual situation. her answer would most possibly be Obama.

What is strange is how she laughs and gets stuck in the laugh with her mouth wide open. the man next to her also seems to notice something is wrong and starts laughing too.

it's not her words, it is her actions that are weird.

HIVEMIND CTR

Well, she's forcing herself to be more 'high' energy because Trump cost her votes by painting her as low energy.

She might have taken some drugs to lighten up tho. Might be psychopath/autistic too, because she clearly can't read social queues , so she has a hard time signaling others in a social environment.

>HAND OVER THE VOTES DAHNALD

Them trying to act all respectful and leader like.

Even the old cunt Merkel is uncomfortable around Hilldog.

Notice how none of these were blessed with dubs.

Come to Daddy

youtube.com/watch?v=p71GvWkLw9k

please respond

This bitch is fucking weird

Your flag is wrong m8

That's not just an open mouth. She is unhinging her jaw like a goddamned anaconda.

Dude her mouth is soo fucking big i just wanna take them dentures out and stick my dick in it. Maybe for once I can get a decent blowjob. Time to make blowjobs great again

It learns

She's a robot for sure

Nightmare fuel

please respond xD
YOU FUCKING SLIDING SHITLORDS

She's 100% a sociopath.. Then again most people at that point of influence and power, are...

This
even though it looks like a totally fucked up thought
thank you based hunter gatherer.

>BUT CAN YOU DEFEAT MY STAND [SMALL PAID ACTOR]?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=u7SfFRQjMFY

KILL YOURSELF YOU NIGGERLOVING FAGGOT

>Can we be honest here
what do you think?

That's some straight up Laura Palmer in the Black Lodge shit there.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaERnvOY0mQ

>Pay no attention to the fact the only time I take questions from the 'press' is on my airplane ...
from a very small and select pool of 'reporters'

The resemblance is uncanny

She looks like that "chick" at the end of Sleepaway Camp, holy shit.

LOOK IM REAL GENUINE

(You)

absolutely creepy, yet it looks more human-like than her usual smile, now if only she had close her trap earlier she would have nailed it, her ai needs some adjustments

She's just joking.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcinzmfZeCc

ain't no genuine human smile or laugh here.

orbicularis oculi= not compressed at any stage of this laugh-smile except the first half second.

fake

>She's smiling

Bullshit. She's cackling like the witch that she is.

Jesus save us what a psycho

CTR hard at work earning those shekels

its hard to be normal when youve sold your soul to the Satan long ago and demons frequently occupy your body for shits and gigs.

America sure is pretty fucked when the only viable choice for president is this woman.

genestealer?

What's she saying just before she starts to laugh "...simple as that"?

Error 88356: Function closeLowerJaw() not found

(you)

something about the middle class

kek

>trump was actually alluding to hillary when he read "the snake"

i dont see it. are you guys all gay?

cough ...
look at the leftmost eye
cough

she and the reporter were mocking Gary Johnson.

she might not be the most charismatic person ever, but this was 100% normal.

your guy is reeling. you should go fetch him some warm towels while Hilly and I do the shimmy:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

>The tongue hole is still there

Definitely seizure. Sliding in effect.

seriously, what's up with that fucking hole?

it seems to be a biopsy scar or something

>seriously, what's up with that fucking hole?

all the hot babes have tongue studs.

help...me.....she needs more life force

That's where they put her mind control implant.

She had a stroke on 9\11

That's a fake fucking laugh. Notice how there's no squint to the eyes.
Also eyes not in sync.

Did anyone else notice when that reporter asked Shillary if she would take a physical to verify if she was fit for office she laughed the question off?
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/22/hillary-clinton-laughs-off-question-neurological-testing/
Then when she was on that Between Two Ferns show with Zach Galifianakis, she didn't laugh?
>Especially when he dressed as Death and was coming for her. That WAS funny!
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

tl;dr she laughs when asked serious questions and no sense of humor when it is appropriate

>being this scared of the Johnson

I hope the potheads ruin it for this dumb bitch

>Then when she was on that Between Two Ferns show with Zach Galifianakis, she didn't laugh?

she was supposed to be playing the straight man. it didn't work so maybe she should avoid a career in comedy. but that's all it was. I thought it was awful, but some media goons actually praised her performance.

It's a classic tactic she uses to try and disarm anyone asking something she doesn't want to answer.

>"hahaha, silly reporter! what a funny question! hahahaha! no reason to actually answer such a joke! hahahaha!"

She does this in the debate too.

>NAFTA was a big fat mistake
>HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME SMILE ITS NOTHING

dentures probably

>i know this from my time spent around plenty of older women.

but that's basically a comedy sketch show as I understand it. she has a script and he has his and they just have a scripted conversation that's supposed to be funny

if it seems unnatural it's because it's supposed to be

She cant even fake being human
Putin will wreck her like he wrecked Obama

Creepy

Looks like temporomandibular joint dysfunction. She's doing a pretty good job of hiding it. The botox probably stops her from feeling when she's opened too far.

>EMOTIONALLY
>ILLITERATE

Common symptom of Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Who is this fluid druid?

Crazy old withering cunt.

Idk user, A true sociopath (which I agree hillary is) would generally be able to copy normal human behavior a lot better. I think she was about to go into another episode and I think she probably does stuff like that to stop it/hide it. Kind of like stopping a sneeze. Sometimes you can, sometimes you can't but you always make a goofy face. I think she can feel these diskinesic episodes coming on when she is startled or overwhelmed. Same thing happened at the dnc when she made that cockgobbling face. She was trying not to seize up.

btw nice quad quads

it's a man

I FOUND IT

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect

>Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), emotional lability, labile affect, or emotional incontinence is a type of affect characterized by involuntary crying or uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays.[1] PBA occurs secondary to a neurologic disorder or brain injury.

>However, the appearance of uncontrollable emotions is commonly associated with many additional neurological disorders such as attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder,[5] Parkinson's disease,[6] cerebral palsy,[7] autism,[8]

you guys are new, 99% chance that's just anons trolling CTR

include me in the screencap

is it? it looks like an australian or british or just general anglo girl to me

I've seen her posted for years and I don't understand why because desu there are far better looking girls out there

why waste your faps?

>TFW 1200 Mon & Thurs

That isn't an episode, that's just a sociopath faking human mannerisms badly.

THAT'S ACTUALLY SCARY AS FUCK
HELP!
TRUMP SAVE US FROM THIS MONSTER!

Brain Damage

Hah, the delusion here is staggering. Trump can't win nor ever will. Good job picking a meme candidate. Now we're stuck with Hillary(who is atleast better than Trump)

Hah, the delusion here is staggering. Trump can't win nor ever will. Good job picking a meme candidate. Now we're stuck with Hillary(who is atleast better than Trump)

This bitch has brain damage good lord her mood swings are insane. Look at that slacked jaw. Check this out

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cataplexy

>I think she was about to go into another episode and I think she probably does stuff like that to stop it/hide it.

That's probably the most realistic explanation. She's trying to hide some kind of seizure/tremor

hello Hillary

how can anyone look at that grimace and not see the fake? that's psychotic right there, she's tingling all my spider senses.

well unless you are a huge autist

>Does she have dementia or something? What the fuck.
She literally has Vascular Dementia as a result of the concussion she received in 2012.

Breddy dank tbqh famalams.

Wow, pathetic. There is literally nothing wrong with Hillary. This conspiracy theory was manufactured by the republicans to smear her campaign. She's in perfect health physically and mentally and you have no evidence to show oth....

Sorry short circuit.

slow down with that bot there son

I can tell you for sure that it's not my friend. I've seen this set before I just can't remember her name.

>Good job picking a meme candidate
That's the fucking point, our memes are no longer just dreams. WE ARE LITERALLY MEMEING OURSELVES INTO THE WHITE HOUSE!

wow that's like half a dollar, good job!

>Trump can't win nor ever will
I suppose that's why the MSM spend so much time attacking him. Just like they do to the independent candidates each year.

etc.

way to blow your cover

OF ACTUAL IMPORTANCE

CTR HAS BEING TRYING TO DISTRACT/EXCUSE

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>Oh no, a 70-year old woman who works a 100 hours a week and is probably annoyed as fuck about this stupid ass journalist, but she is a presidential candidate so she pretends to enjoy it, it looks unnatural because she hasn't had a full nights sleep in weeks and she doesn't actually enjoy it
>She must have BRAIN DAMAGE!

The state of Cred Forums.

sorry. everyone writes buggy code once in a while.

What do you mean, Sven? Don't you put your hands like that when you laugh?

I think you're right. I also think it's possible that she acts VERY DIFFERENTLY when she's not in front of the camera.

kill yourself you cancerous shit

to be honest, that's a good mouth to facefuck it

She a roach person from Men in Black.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQd2Rpv-f9c

Alzheimers?

Stop making baseless speculations when we pretty much know that it's vascular dementia.

Well...that was spooky.

>all these different IDs
>only a few seconds apart

Jesus. I don't know if this is a very clever troll or if the CTR shit is actually real.

Fuck Drumpf, stop being triggered by his real name.

>if the CTR shit is actually real
CTR publicly claims that it hires people to correct "lies" about Hillary Clinton online. If you don't think that they're on Cred Forums, after they've publicly declared war on Pepe the frog, then you're thick as a fucking brick.

>Sven

That is Swedish, comprende Miguel?
Atleast say Harald or Magnus

You're thinking of Liebowitz. Drumpf is a historical family name, not his current one.

Think that`s fucked up check out her playing patty cake.
youtube.com/watch?v=gMbtGwxr0p0

Damn... It's getting hard to bury this.

You know, as a sociopath, Hillary's inability to act like a human really offends me

lol

She is either not from this planet or mentally ill.

Obvious CTR shill is obvious, we know you're in this thread already.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QJHHl8rPKBc

She says, "Oh, let me think." and does a hand gesture implying she is touching her head to "think" - except she doesn't touch her head, she touches her jaw at the points where it would hurt the most. If for example, her jaw locked open or muscles seized for a moment

>really makes me think

whoever edited that has some special autism going on.

and as for her, having to clap at the end of every line is tiresome.

she got bonked and now she cant remember how to act normal

lol

lel, your overanalyzing provides me entertainment.

>Can we be honest here, what the hell is going on?

Hillary is a clone, they switch clones depending on how retarded the one in current use is behaving

it's funny because the Clintons were the ones to outlaw cloning, of course to make it more profitable

>Body clone malfunctioning.

there should be a law that only natural born humans can become president

ansiktet hennes var låst fast, så der er ikke veldig langt ifra sannheten.

jeg har noe lignende hvor jeg smiler f.eks når jeg sitter på datamaskinen uten å være klar over det.

når jeg legger merke til det, så slutter jeg og blir deprimert.

det er en anspennelse som er ukontrolert, hillary hadde sikkert noe av den samme sorten og la merke til det.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTYEXej9Kv0

Her latest coughing fit
youtu.be/OJC22dsjkAM
She looks like death

>jeg har noe lignende hvor jeg smiler f.eks når jeg sitter på datamaskinen uten å være klar over det.

What.
That is pretty weird.

It's the amphetamines they give her when she needs to perform. You could clearly see it in the debate, when she just loses her mind and randomly starts acting giddy.

It's funny because it's a trick question; as in who ever she says risks alienating the relations with whomever she doesn't mention.

She saw through it; and thought it was a stupid trick and was making fun of the reporter.

Trump would have just answered Putin; then then a whole bunch of eastern European leaders would be up in arms.

It's called; being competent.

I hope I've corrected your record.

hed probably say Nigel Farage, my fav foreign leader(former)

ja det er kjempe kjipt, men jeg er nok kanskje litt autistisk, ikke parkinson etc etc.

noe av samme greiene likavel, fysisk feil i hjernen som skaper ufrivillige handlinger ala. tourettes.

blir et glis her og der, jeg er desverre bevisst nok til å legge merke til at jeg gjor det, og det er ikke akkuratt morsomt å innse at jeg ikke har 100% kontroll.

selv om det er kunn ett smil.

Honestly who knows what he would have said... not even he knows.

does not give a fuck

I can't tell if you're a shill, or if you're simply parodying a shill.

Mein Gott that bitch is fucking insane

No she's not

CTR!

If Hillary wins, she will be America's first sperg president

fuck off

She's smarter than Trump!

Hillary is gonna die

>CTR HAS BEING TRYING TO DISTRACT/EXCUSE

>shows the fucking finger video

my god

Whatever you say, Ahmed

She's happy she was just recharged with another life. Hillary never dies.

ما شاء الله

>wtf is wrong with killing people
>wtf ia wrong with corruption
>wtf is wrong with washington
>wtf is wrong with corporate globalism
I could go on.

Gary Johnson BTFO

We should spin this to "Hillary Clinton makes fun of retarded man"

Uguu~

The evil is oozing out of her.

I'm not going to sleep well

Dr Pavel, I'm HRC

Why? Do strong women scare you?

Does not compute
Does not compute
Does not compute
Does not compute

Wow, pathetic. There is literally nothing wrong with Hillary Rodham Clinton. This conspiracy theory was manufactured by the republicans to smear her campaign. She's in perfect health physically and mentally and you have no evidence to show otherwise.

Yeah she's just a real healthy human

bump

What's wrong with her laughing exactly?

>majority of pictures are from 10-20 years ago

lol

Jesus they aren't even subtle with the propaganda anymore

u wot mates

youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI

>That video with cuck cuckiniacuckis

Who the fuck sits like that? Why does hillary always sit like she just ripped a bowl of the strongest dmt ever?

There's gotta be fucking thousands of people in this fucking country who can see this obvious fucking shit, yet choose to remain silent...

>100 hrs a week

This cunt works 15-20 hrs a week TOPS

I really hope you are shilling, because the idea that there are people as retarded as you actually in existence, and commenting on politics, is really fucking depressing.

shillary confirmed for skinwalker

She's gotta be on a lot of drugs at this point

this is fucking terrifying.

>HAND OVER THE ELECTORS DONALD

thats a body double

WTF

relevant.