WELL, WELL LADS. LOOK WHAT HAS COME OUT RECENTLY!

WELL, WELL LADS. LOOK WHAT HAS COME OUT RECENTLY!

POST DEBATE POLL IS TIED!

BUH HILLARY WON THE DEBATE! DRUMPF LOST!

HILLARY IS CRASHING LADS! ITS COMING!

Another post had him leading by 2

If you think they are tied your a dumb fuck. Quit playing into these kike polls. We all know Trump is dominating because only the fringe crazies are voting for hillary. She will lose badly in the election. We all know this.

>trump lost his lead
>HILLARY IS CRASHING GUYS I SWEAR

>only the fringe crazies are voting for hillary
>Quit playing into these kike polls
does it ever register? like even a little?

Of course he's dominating. The Media are in full panic mode this poll shows it. He's 1% away from a massive big win!

Its a head to head poll

There are fucking two other parties that suck democratic base off by like 10%

>only the fringe crazies are voting for hillary.
Black people, college educated whites, and young people aren't fringe crazies

sorry

How can Hillary supporters vote for her with a clear conscience? By doing so they become enablers and moral accessories to her many foreign policy crimes.

And of course voting Trump is racist.

The only way to send a message that they do not condone Evil and will not be a party to it is to vote Jill Stein

Except for Trump is gaining in the black vote, and especially the young vote. I'm a college educated white and I'm voting for trump. So are all my other college educated white friends. Lol get fuckt fag. NO ONE is supporting hillary except for fringe feminist women.

>of course voting Trump is racist

Prove it. You cant.

>Trump gaining the black vote

I don't even have an image to express the KEK

they aren't voting for Hillary they're voting against Trump because they honestly do believe he is another Hitler in the making and his victory would bring back the nazis

obviously he isn't and it won't but they do believe it and Cred Forums definitely helps them believe it

Fringe tumblr feminists aren't Hillary's support base, they hate her because she bombs Arab kids.

Hillary's strongest followers are educated white women and black people.

Your friend circle isn't a good sample of the general electorate.

I agree with this, but that is why they are trying as hard as they can to rig the actual election. Also keep in mind the electoral college throws a whole nother game into it. Even if Trump is winning the popular vote, he needs to win certain states if he wants to win the whole thing.

Keep a watch out for massive election fraud as the Clinton campaign starts to get desperate.

you dont need to prov what you can see at plain sight.

now what autist? your damm logic man i cant belive your brain can produce shit that fetid.

No people at rallys

Loses all online polls except network Trump told his supporters to boycott

Hillary has another head banging session on airplane.

Its a tie

Rally attendance doesn't mean much. It's really cool if Trump has 5,000 energized supporters versus Hillary's 3,000, but those numbers aren't enough to win an election.

What matters is getting asses in the ballot booth. Your voters don't need to love you or even like you, they just need to vote for you instead of the other guy.

And online polls are never worthwhile, because the demographic they target isn't anywhere representative of the voting body. A huge chunk of the respondents aren't even eligible to vote in the US.

Exactly beaner. You cant. You just watch your TV all day with your shitty beaner kids and believe everything you hear off of it.

Who is telling you all of this? I'm in conway arkansas right now and this is CLINTON COUNTRY and guess what? I have only seen 1 hillary sign in a single yard. There are Trump billboards rolling down I-40. No one here is supporting her. I haven't met one single fucking person. Who tells you who clintons core support is? Oh right, the TV.

>do you consider yourself pro-life or pro-choice?
>yes
>no
Besides that it seems like a pretty legit poll.

>Gravis
>Breitbard's own polling firm.

Throw it in the trash.

Every other scientific poll shows Hillary +4-7, leading every battleground state. Don't give me that trash LA Times daily tracker either.

People hate her. So many people hate her.

If Trump gives an actual honest effort this next time it's fucking over.

see Energy doesn't matter if energized Trump voters are outnumbered by dispassionate Hillary voters

Nobody ever expected Hillary to win Arkansas, it's only "Clinton Country" for Bill

>tens of threads on debate night telling people to spam online polls for Trump
>Cred Forums now uses it as proof that he won the debate

>Useless head-to-head
>Gravis (Breitbart, btw)
>Actual post debate polls show different
>Mason-Dixon today shows a +4 lead for HRC in Florida
>PPP shows a +2 lead for Hillary in Florida.
>Also a 5+ lead in Colorado
>+2 lead in N. Carolina
>Both pollsters more accurate than Gravis. PPP got every state right in 2012.

Wew lad.

This.
I won't be surprised if Trump loses in a landslide and the only reason the race appeared close was Cred Forums's unrelenting autism.

Even if it's delusional, it's the same strategy they use. Repeat a lie enough times and it starts to sound true.

It will be a landslide electorally, but national polling suggests it won't be a popular margin of more than 5%.

>GUYS, loo at this twitter poll! Trump is winning!

>OH SHIT, Trump is losing this poll. Correct the record!

After Hillary wins, and everyone evaluates the pollsters, what's LA Times' excuse going to be? They're obviously this year's Gallup. Whats the editorial gonna be?

>Headline: We tried something new and obvious it wasn't working

"if" is the key word here

>a few hundred, MAYBE thousand people on Cred Forums can influence every single online debate poll across the entire internet

wew lad

>young people
>voting for Hillary
>not voting for Johnson or Stein.

Clinton's +4 in the same poll's 4way

this is what pissed me off about if Cred Forums hadn't fucked with the polls Trump would've come back better prepared and absolutely crushed her now we're just going to get more of the same because "the media is being dishonest and every poll but CNN's said I won"

>What is an Electoral Map

Trump is up in literally 90% of the key battleground states on the RCP averages

you're saying online polls might make trump complacent?

Gravis is a very bad poll. If they're projecting a tie then it's much, much worse for Trump.

no?

Clinton leads Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Maine.

Trump only leads Nevada, Colorado, and Iowa, but she can win without those easily.

If Trump loses either Florida or Ohio, he really cannot be president. He can win both and still lose, see pic.

Everyone assumes the polls are rigged which leads to this reaction pattern.

>The polls are rigged, Hillary is leading. Jewing as usually.
>The polls are rigged, Trump is leading. Jews failed, KEK!

>Americans need to be pointed out that it's a Tie when it says 50-50

we had the exact same mentality back in 2012 and there even was a website for "unskewed" polls where Romney was winning hard.

Turns out it was all wrong.

There's hardly any time left until election day and I'm unironically worried.

>up in Ohio
Her campaign already bailed on the state because she knows it's fucked for her

She's winning Colorado, that small number for Trump will erase in a couple of days.

Is this the same UK poster who is just absolutely delusional. Trump is leading in old pre debate polls. Every new poll post-debate shows Clinton swinging.

Leftists are so fucking dumb

Do you realize that you are also so fucking dumb?

>Real clear politics shows Minnesota, Maine, Colorado and Michigan all went from lean Clinton to toss up
>But Trump's now losing Florida
Fuck
I mean then again Obama barely won Florida in 2012 so maybe it's a guaranteed flip but I dunno.

Hillary did win though.

It's possible to win a debate and still not win an election, you know.

Not worried about FL desu lad

OH GOSH LOOK HOW CLOSE THIS IS GUYS SOO EXCITING ITS ALMOST LIKE WE'RE REALLY MAKING A CHOICE

Trump isn't hitler he just doesn't understand how to implement any policy that the president is responsible for.

He would be a puppet for chrispcream and other neocon cucks like his vp

LATimes Poll has Trump leading by 6
Trump wins ALL AGE demographics
Trump has 34% Hispanic support
Trump has almost 20% Black support

The only way Hillary can win is by outright massive Election Fraud

>Rally attendance doesn't mean much. It's really cool if Trump has 5,000 energized supporters versus Hillary's 3,000, but those numbers aren't enough to win an election.

except its more like 15k to her 300

t. cancerous frog shitter

how different are poll results to the actual voting day? comparing 1,000 people arbitrarily(dems or reps) can be misleading.

I have a feeling Trump will absolutely smash hillary on voting day, but that she and her criminals will pull something big, all the cunt wants is power and glory, her laugh and smug smile is what annoys me to the core.

>le douche or turd sandwich meme
Think it's a bit different this year with how divisive everything is.

Both candidates are bad but they're bad in very different ways

It's not like 2012

God I hate this flabby faced faggot

>Gravis is bad
>but PPP is good
kill yourselves

>fag talk

You faggots were claiming he wasn't, pick a narrative and stick to it.

If it were "catching" the first C would have already been turned :o)

You don't think it's suspicious that only one poll, out of dozens, supports your view?

Hillary was depressed at this news, however, Bill attempted to cheer up Hillary this morning by reminding her that Nelson Mandela wasn't elected president until after he served 27 years in prison.

As much as I like tied I still don't think we're seeing post-debate results yet. The effects of it shouldn't be showing yet

Trump didn't win the debate. Polls show him as having lost pathetically.

Go away, concern-troll.

and no democrat has won the election without Ohio since JFK

she's done

I missed those but I guess we'll see in 2 months, everyone remember to keep an eye out for dead relatives appearing as new voters registered

Sounds like a tactic Trump would pull to win. That and bribery.

You actually believe you will win college educated whites.

The democratic party hasn't won the college educated vote in 60 years but you'll get em this time mate.

>The base of the democratic party is niggers and high school dropouts