Hillary

>hillary
>neutral good
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

gp.org/social_justice_2016
easydamus.com/neutralevil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what is her alignment? Chaotic neutral?

Chaotic evil.

Globalist kike

I'd say lawful evil, but even that doesn't fit

Jokes on you libtards I am chaotic evil

Neutral evil
Trump is Chaotic neutral

Nah she is NE, totally self serving.

Trump supporters are enthusiastic. They will be voting Trump with glee.

However Hillary supporters are soft.

One could propaganda bomb Hillary zones with vote Neither. Even if you are afraid of social sanctions for expressing Trump support in your regressive cloister, you can probably freely have a neither bumper sticker, or be caught posting neither posters.

Trump is Chaotic neutral
Hillary is Neutral evil

nu-male with faggot beard

>one of those undecided faggots

> Trumps to predictable, he would probably be true neutral if we are honest, just doing whatever benefits him the most at the time with the least amount of resistance.

>Adam Ellis Buzzfeed

Look at HRC record for chrissake. Hillary == WAR.

>Even in shitty tumblr comics Johnson doesn't appear

Fixed it

Neutral good
How did he possibly arrive there

Hillary neutral evil.
Trump chaotic neutral.

Clinton is True Evil, aka Pure Evil

Why is HERE COME DAT FAGGOT not on the ballot?

>hillary
>neutral good

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hillary: Chaotic evil
Trump: Lawful good
Johnson: true neutral
Stein: Neutral evil

All jokes about killary being neutral good aside, why would someone waste their vote doing a write in? Is it so they can claim like a retard they protest voted?

You damm lazy bastards.

>take the comic from vote.gov
>didnt make any new memes.
>just copy pasta faggots like 95% of ppl
>force it and call it meme untill is as boring as your life.

Look mom i am contributing with the global politics

fucking kek

kys

>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha

holy shit I cringed.
someone typed this unironically.

I agree. I hate Clinton with a passion and have gotten very little real criticism for trying to convince Bernie supporters who were cucked into voting for her to vote 3rd party or not at all besides non arguments like "not voting for her is a vote for Trump"

Jill Stein is I don't understand what's so evil about Stein, she seems like a cool lady.

Trump
>chaotic neutral

Clinton
>lawful evil

Johnson
>What is an "alignment"

Stein
>chaotic evil

Trump is actually chaotic good.

Hillary is lawful evil.

Hypothetical, if instead of trump vs Hillary it was Hillary vs a clone of Hillary, and the only difference is clone Hillary is 5% less evil, then who would you vote for?

LAW AND ORDER CANNIDATE

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN A PALADIN BECAME POTUS

LAY ON HANDS MUTH FUGGA

TRUMP IS A CAVALIER PALADIN AND GETS BONUSES FIGHTING DEMONS

FUCKING DAMMIT NOW IM GOING TO PLAY BAULDERS GATE ALL DAY

HEYA ITS ME IMOHEN

HEYA ITS ME IMOHEN

Trump = Chaotic good
Hillary = Lawful Evil
3rd Party = Chaotic Neutral

Hillary is Lawful Evil.

Trump is Chaotic Good.

Johnson is Neutral Aleppo

Stein is who gives a fuck.

This is not debatable.

>Aleppo

What's that?

5% less evil Shillary since the american system is retarded and doesn't allow for viable 3rd party candidate so we are often forced to vote between a bad option and a worse option. Except in elections like this were it's a bad option and a great option.

>either trump or shillary lawful good despite exploiting tax loophiles

>neutral good

THAT BITCH IS LITERALLY THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN SINCE FUCKING NIXON?

WHY THE FUCK ARE NORMIES SO FUCKING RETARDED

Lawfull Evil

Finally someone who knows his alignments.

That person isn't a normie, they are a Shillary shill.

MONTIRON! YOU ARE SO AAAAAGREIVATING!

witnessed

I submit to you that, once the two parties cross a certain threshold of uselessness/corruption, the logical choice is to vote for a third party because it signals to the two parties that there is a real drawback to being considered widely terrible (people vote for a third party) and maybe they'll try to improve so they can get the third party vote back.

>tax loopholes
You mean the deductions that are in the tax code itself? You know, the law that determines what is legal?

If it's in the law, it's not a "loophole". A loophole is something that's between the laws as written. It's an empty space where a type of act or conduct isn't specified as permissible and is ethically dubious, but not illegal.

Using the law as written ISN'T A LOOPHOLE.

There's no way that's real and she called out an American sandalwood distribution center.

That's not really in the spirit of lawful good. Lawful evil or even lawful neutral maybe.

It's real.

Trump is Chaotic neutral.
Shillary is Neutral evil.
Stein is Chaotic irrelevant.
Gary is Chaotic stupid.

(((Buzzfeed)))

i could see stien as chaotic good or neutral, doesnt she hace a bounty out for her arrest right now?

O THY WONDER, STAY THY COURSE TO INDULGE AN OLD MAN

I such a circumstance, which I find myself in in regards to the over all situation of the parties in general (Trump being the one and only exception to both parties being completely against their own voting blocks) I find not voting at all to be a valid choice as it saves the wasted time of voting for a loser while also not showing support for the two parties, now if a viable third party existed in my state, as in some states they do, i would of course vote for said third party.

>Hillary = Lawful Evil
>broke the law a shitton of times
>lawful
That's not how it works.

>don't vote for your cat
it would literally be the best option though

Yeah, she has an arrest warrant for tagging some construction equipment at the native pipeline protest

>I don't understand what's so evil about Stein, she seems like a cool lady.

Read and learn, young man. The Green party is a massive clusterfuck of virtually every leftist pet cause they could think to include.

>gp.org/social_justice_2016

prepare your asshole for chapter1 cutscenes

hey its me irenicus, ill be monologuing for 6 hours

yeah they are all bad lmao you shouldn't vote for them but do go vote and don't forget hillary is good, goy

>implying Irenicus wasn't a great character

His only crime was being too butthurt about being exiled.

Jimbo is a cuck

Stein is True Neutral.

Reminder, true neutral is borderline evil by societal standards. TN will abandon the good side to join the evil side if the good side is "winning" too much.

Typical traitor, ensuring evil has a place, has freedom, has rights.

Sound familiar?! Does to me.

yeah but the voice acting makes it worth it.

AHH THE CHILD OF BHAAL HAS AWOKEN

>ITT people who suck at alignments
Good = pro community
Lawful = pro tradition
Evil = selfishness
Chaotic = revolutionary
Neutral = not caring

Hillary is Neutral Evil no way about it
Trump is harder to pin down, depends on what perspective you come from, but hes anti establishment, so at very least chaotic.
he can be CG if you believe hes genuinely concerned with the state of this union or CE if you think he's running for selfish gain.

look at the numale cuck

What are you talking about? Stein has always maintained that what Hillary does should be more alarming than anything Trump says. I think she's pretty smart and has good insight on most issues even if I disagree with her.

She is true chaotic good

Wrong, LE uses laws to make breaking the law "legal".

Tell me, after she broke the law pertaining to her emails....what did the law enforcement say about her guilt?

Bam. LE is evil, they break laws but would be someone like a corrupt politician or LEO, maybe an evil pastor/other religious leader.

that and putting up with bohdi

>So what is her alignment? Chaotic neutral?

Lawful Evil to a point. Bordering on Neutral Evil.

Evil alignment does not necessitate burning orphans and ruining civilization, but more of a social priority. Do you place your wants and needs over those over your community? Do you have a balanced approach to maintain both? Do you consider communal needs more important than your own? There are degrees to all possible answers, but this determines placement on the Good-Evil axis. The guy who goes out of his way to screw other people around him to get ahead is obviously Evil, but so is the one who will do nothing to help his fellow man if they run into trouble. Apathy does not dictate neutrality, but a lack of the necessary empathy to maintain Good alignment.
In this same reasoning, you can achieve Lawful Good or even Chaotic Good villains by applying the process the opposite way. Are they making hard sacrifices at the cost of some of the community to ensure the continuation of the whole? This character has accepted that he will be hated in order to preserve his people. That's a sacrifice from his person to the benefit of the community, which is a Good action. The Evil answer in a crisis would be cowardice or seeking to blame the cause without acting to prevent it, in order to maintain personal reputation.
It's a pretty neat system, but somehow a lot of people get confused by it.

sevens do not lie, checked

No
Lawful=Law and that's that
Good=Christian slave morality
Neutral=Egoism
Evil=High sadist (would put it before her own selfish goals)

>Lawful = pro tradition

Not always. It can also be a desire to see well (or even overly) ordered systems. In the case of a Lawful Good characters it's out of a belief that ordered systems create a good society and a Lawful Evil usually (though not always) likes such systems as they can manipulate or hide behind them.

Newbie detected
>Lawful Evil is evil using the framework of the law
>textbook Hillary, she could be an allegory of this alignment
>mfw we need to impose D&D as mandatory in secondary school under the God-Emperor's reign

hildawg is the revealed true hidden final boss, after you defeat the lawful evil bbg hildawg decends and murders him, reveling in it and then attacks your party.

hope you didnt down all your pots in the first guy.

> Trump
Chaotic good
> Hillary
Neutral evil
> Bernie
Lawful neutral

Far realm creatures don't have alignments

>However Hillary supporters are soft.

I hope it rains on election day.

>Trump
Chaotic neutral
>Hillary
Lawful neutral
>Bernie
Lawful good

Hillary is lawful evil, bordering on neutral evil
Trump is chaotic good

>Neutral Good
Then why is a cat better, friend?

Trump is actually Lawful Good but we live in a culture that perceives it as a bad thing

Hillary is straight up Neutral Evil

Nah mate. Lawful Evil characters break the law all the time, they're just masters of manipulating their way out of the consequences. They know when to break the law, when to use the law to their own ends and how get away with it if they do break the law.

Lawful Evil
Trump is True or Chaotic Neutral

>Trump
Chaotic neutral
>Hillary
Neutral Evil
>Johnson
Chaotic good
>Stein
Neutral good

So literally every politician is evil on this scale?

>Trump
>Chaotic
explain reasoning.

>It's a pretty neat system, but somehow a lot of people get confused by it.
Because it has been inconsistent both between and within iterations.

I would go with neutral evil desu famalamadingdong

>A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.

>Trump
>Not Chaotic Good

The difference between Lawful and Neutral Evil is pretty simple.
Lawful characters will (typically) abide by societal laws, contracts, promises, and a personal sense of integrity. Lawful Evil characters will attempt to maintain these promises at great cost, but will always attempt to manipulate them to further serve their own benefit than the other party.
Chaotic characters are guided by their own personal sense of right and wrong and make selections mostly on emotion rather than previous arrangements or precedent.
Neutral characters, specifically Neutral Evil ones, will ambiguously float back and forth between these standards as it benefits them. If a promise is no longer profitable, it is abandoned. If personal drive appears unprofessional, the character falls back on previous engagements, even in some cases ones that have already been broken.
It's pretty clear which Hillary falls into.

The best thing we can do to get Trump electes, other than directlt convince people to vote for him, is to advocate for third party votes from a position of moral superiority. Talk about how all the people voting for Trump/Hillary are just promoting the same two party dynamic that gets us nowhere, how the argument that "now isn't the time to vote third party" is killing our country in the long run and that now more than ever with the terrible candidates we have is the perfect time to legitimize third options. Point out that both major parties are corporate controlled etc.

Plenty of people not receptive to Trump directly are susceptible to that kind of rhetoric. And it robs Hillary of way more votes than it would Trump. I'd go so far as to say that all Trump voters are dedicated at this point.

ill concede that point

>It's a pretty neat system, but somehow a lot of people get confused by it.

Yeah it can be though to be fair. Especially when it comes to concepts like friendship in the system. People automatically assume that Good characters make the best of friends and get confused whenever a good character betrays them. Funnily enough Evil characters can potentially have the greatest capacity to be 'loyal friends' depending on their drives and desires.

lawful evil - but she writes the laws

yea this one
NE

this

It changes between editions, but internal consistency is mostly solid. Any system can seem poor if you cherry pick.

Not necessarily. Was Teddy Roosevelt Evil? Sure, he wanted to be President as a selfish goal. Was that his singular and strongest motivation? If so, why make the political enemies he did during his tenure? Would you say his policy was truly detrimental to the American people or was it beneficial to them, despite the fact that it did very little for him on any metric?

>WHY THE FUCK ARE NORMIES SO FUCKING RETARDED
nothing "normie" about buzz(((feed)))

I'll be voting for Trump in Vermont by the way. This is the first time in my three elections that I actually feel like my vote might matter.

Although, I'm honestly convinced Hillary might be the better choice. Not because I like her or her policies, but I'm skeptical about Trump's ability in four years to overturn enough of the entrenched puppeteering in our political system. It might just be better to get the road to tyranny and collapse over with so we can get our hard reset, because banking on turning back the clock this late in the game might be too optimistic.

Yet, I'm at heart an idealist, so Trump it is.

>Trump
>Not Lawful Neutral

>Hilary
>Not Lawful Evil

Exactly. Look at the story of Whitey Bulger. He was a terrible man who was intensely loyal to his friends.
A lot of people get caught up on the Disney idea of Evil and miss out on neat characters like that.

>Jill Steim
>Johnson not onvthe ballot
fucking communists

Is anyone going to show up at the election and go, "HMMM?" No, they already know who they are going to vote for.

>Hillary Clinton: Neutral Good
>Donald Trump: Chaotic Evil

>But I'm voting for me cat XD
>See, I'm not trying to influence you XD XD

>what is an allignment

Hillary is lawful neutral/evil
Trump is chaotic neutral

the comic was made by a lumbersexual at buzzfeed, thats why

Ok Cred Forums, it's time. Choose your President.

She's lawful evil. Donald is Chaotic Good.

He's not chaotic, because his system follows the laws, even if he disagrees with them.

>pathetic samefag gets quads
What did Kek mean by this?

Reminder to shill for Harambe in liberal areas ;)
The meme kiddos will do it.

>digits

Needs a Ben Garrison tag tho

>samefag

I wasn't even trying to imply I was two different posters, though.

Donald is Lawful Evil, since he is the literal definition or an oppurtunist

Trump is chaotic neutral. Hilary is lawful evil.

>Trump
>Chaotic Evil
>proclaimed an authoritarian by libcucks

Kek they could at least get his supposed alignment right.

>you
>not underage
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha

She's lawful evil to a T.

neutral good ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

>all these dumb fags that have no clue how these RPG descriptions work
>describing Hillary as "Chaotic Evil" and Trump as "Chaotic Good"
>They think "Chaotic" refers to "someone that creates a buzz"

By that stupid fucking description, all characters are chaotic as all characters impact their surroundings to varying extents.

You guys are fucking retarded. How about not talking about this shit if you have no idea what it means? Trump and Clinton would BOTH fall under Lawful Neutral characters that border on True Neutral. Both of them operate within the law to achieve goals that are self serving but will rarely dip outside of it to meet their own goals.

>Didn't shoop "Don't vote for your rat"

you had one job FAg

>Hillary Clinton
>Neutral Good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>We advocate a diverse system of education that would introduce children early to the wonders of the Great School (Nature)
Lel, I love the hippie party so much

Here you go

I'd bang 2002 Hillary desu lads

How do you figure? She breaks the law all the time.

Lawful Evil

Trump is Chaotic Good

>lawful

/thread

Thanks for that!

Trump also breaks the law regularly, but both candidates conduct most of their business within the law and operate in self interest within the law.

Trump is Lawful Neutral bordering on Lawful Evil/True Neutral, and Clinton is actually very similar but closer to Lawful Neutral(her positions serve the general community but she holds those positions for self interest and promotion).

Trump is the definition of chaotic good.

>neutral good

holy shit this guy makes it too easy

WE CAME, WE SAW, HE DIED, HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Chaotic Evil, Clinton straight up overthrew countries that didn't donate to her foundation.

Trumps is anywhere from Lawful Neutral to Neutral Evil, but he's never chaotic in the least.

Lawful evil.

>So what is her alignment?

Money.

She's obviously Lawful evil. Being lawful evil doesn't mean you obey the law, it means you work within its constructs, which she does. She just manipulates the laws/system to work in her favor. Hence: Lawful Evil.

Lawful evil

Also, I think I'd wager Donald Trump is more of a Chaotic Neutral than Chaotic Evil.

>Assassinating foreign leaders is lawful
KYS

>Hillary Clinton
>Neutral Good

Wow, what a load of self-absorbed Leftist bullshit, whoever made this comic should kill themselves.

it is lawful if you make and uphold the laws to allow benghazi to be overran by militant islamists you bring up from the dust of the defeated al qiada.

These two are the correct ones

Hillary is the law, so she's operating within it for evil purposes

Donald isn't Evil, but he's not really good either, and his inability to stay on topic puts him in chaotic neutral.

>Adam Ellis
>Buzzfeed

Feel free to correct his record

>I will MAKE it legal.

Newfags use terminology they don't understand.

Notice how 80% of his post was some form of meme.

Simply say you weren't aiming for the leadership and you didn't even know they were there. totally american/10

In what possible fucking way is Donald Trump "chaotic"? I feel like you larping fags don't realize that chaotic doesn't just mean "causes chaos, like me...a member of le 4chaner Trump poll hacker army XDD".

Chaotic Neutral would refer to opportunistic lawbreakers/criminals that don't operate within the law and mostly act with self interest in such a way that it equally victimizes the good and evil when the opportunity presents itself.

>Hillary
>Literal criminal
>Lawful

Are you retarded?

She is neutral evil.
Trump is chaotic neutral

>implying hillary is lawful
end yourself.

See
I don't think you understand what Evil means.

Lawful Evil is inherently contradictory, so that should help give you some insight into the alignment.

You literally just described Trump.

well done, you played yourself

>laws
>inherent

To be honest, I'm going off the whole "Chaos Candidate" thing, and a lot of his behavior seems chaotic, but it's possible he's Lawful Neutral I guess.

>Lawful Evil is inherently contradictory

No its not. The word lawful goes deeper than human legal systems

Trump wants to build a wall to keep out illegal immgrants.
If this is evil then it cannot be chaotic because it imposes order between nations.
If this is Chaotic then it cannot be evil because it protects national security.

>TLDR Adam Ellis is a faggot

You stupid or something?

Hillary is neutral evil.

Most all of his business is conducted within the law. Very little of it would be blatant breaking of the law. Similar to Hillary where most of her conduct is in accordance with US law. You fags are taking scandals as evidence that these people are "chaotic" and that's not what it refers to. Gangsters, pirates, mafia etc is Chaotic. Not politicians. Lawful evil would be crooked cops, crooked lawyers, and crooked politicians.

>I can draw a tiny bit listen to my opinion

Web comics were a mistake.

So you are such a mindless sheep you believe all laws are inherently good therefore the law cannot be evil

Off yourself

In order for him to be Chaotic, it would have to mean that he has absolutely no code and doesn't follow any written law. Chaotic in D&D character terms refers to characters that just do what they feel like doing. So the less someone adheres to laws, moral principles, and just does whatever the fuck they want is chaotic.

Lawful refers to people that abide by laws, personal moral codes, and the expectations of others. Trump would lean closer to Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil than anything else. And no, "evil" in this context doesn't necessarily mean bad. It moreso means selfishness, self interest, personal gain over gain of the community or the weak, or harming the meek etc.

Still, probably Lawful Neutral, but closer to Evil than neutral for sure. Hillary is actually pretty similar.

It's an oxymoron. Law and Order (human or natural, or what-have-you) are not Evil concepts. Law is not inherently evil.

Can you mix Law and Evil? Sure. But they're still in contradiction to one another.

Lawful evil is loyalty to an established system designed to Fuck people over as much as possible. Like the empire from star wars or Sauron.

This reads like her biography

Erh closer to evil than the neutral median, I meant.

Not what I said.

Laws are not inherently good or evil. Otherwise it would be redundant to include it in the alignment.

Why is tabletop rpg shit always so cucked? All I want IRL is a good d&d game but I'm afraid the faggots in my area will spring some quest for gay marriage and open borders shit on me

>"""""""""""neutral good""""""""""""

>Law and Order (human or natural, or what-have-you) are not Evil concepts.

Evil can work from within the Law. It's really not an oxymoron. Most people think Martin Shkreli is Lawful Evil. He didn't do anything he could be jailed for. He operated entirely within the law. Most people still consider him evil.

Only the ones who have any chance of getting elected.

Drumpf - chaotic evil (exploitative/purposefully uninformed)

Johnson - chaotic good terribly uninformed/corporate pawn)

Shillary - Neutral Evil (grounded to a fault in self-serving imperative)

Stein - Lawful Good (we don't take white knights seriously though)

Law is not inherently good either.

True Evil (neutal evil)

Trump is chaotic neutral

> Clinton
> any kind of good
Pick one

I'm just here to tell everyone that Neutral Good is a meme ideology based on feels alone.
The ONLY good ideology is, in fact, Lawful Good.

see

Chaotic evil - lunatics, sadistica, low intelligence evil creatures such as goblins , that would enjoy seeing blatant chaos and destruction and misery
>Chaotic neutral - opportunists with no loyalty. Thieves, brigands, bandits.
Ya no

>neutral good

WHAT THE FUCK

Good analysis.

Satan is literally the biggest lawyer in the world.

I don't see where you're getting at

Hillary fits Chaotic Evil to a T.
Wildly temperamental, revels in killing, and oh yes, purposefully spreads death destruction and chaos across the globe.

Lawful Evil is a reasonable concept, but I dislike the meme that someone being a leader = lawful

>Trump is chaotic neutral

So basically, Trump is a nigger?

I feel like I should do a character chart through race for this so Cred Forums can understand it in clearer non-nerd terms.

True neutral can be played various ways

It can mean apathetic, self serving, objective, or balanced etc

I can confirm this. Not personally as I live in a red state and all my coworkers are Trump supporters or apolitical..

However my family in states like Colorado and Virginia have been convincing libshits to vote Jill Stein over Shillary.

They bash Trump but they also have nothing good to say about Clinton once you mention the railroading of old bernie.

i can't laugh about this. not because i'm german but because people actually thinking hillary clinton is good makes me feel depressed

>Thinking you are an intelligent "nerd"

Get fucked faggot.

>Lawful Evil is inherently contradictory,

Wrong. Laws aren't inherently good and people who create and adhere laws don't always do so out of a sense of moral obligation. You can have people who are Lawful Evil but break the law all the time as they know exactly how to escape any repercussions. Similarly you can have someone who believes in a heavy amount of order as it brings systems such bureaucracy which they can utilise to hide behind. You could even have someone who is Lawful in the sense of being conservative, but do so completely due to it serving their own needs and discarding any implications on those around them.

It gets even more complicated when you consider that Lawful alignments can transcend mundane laws. As a rule though it's generally an inclination towards order which isn't in and of itself good.

I didn't say I was a nerd you illiterate fuckwit.

VP edition:

Pence - lawful evil (wants to be Cheney)

Baracka - chaotic good (kind of a loose cannon, by means well)

Kaine - true neutral (a golem created by a joint alchemical experiment funded by republicrats)

Weld - chaotic neutral (typical libertarian)

Satan may or may not be lawful, but knowing how to abuse the law does not mean you are beholden to the law.

Dude look at how this clown drew himself. There was no hope from the outset.

The fucked thing is that Hillary is documented as being a bad person and not simply based on words.

People think Trump is a bad person because of MUH FEELINGS. Trump has did so much good for people in his life.

Libshits don't abide by the old saying that actions speak louder than words. It's the exact opposite for these faggots.

>but knowing how to abuse the law does not mean you are beholden to the law.

Lawfulness merely refers to abiding to a set of rules, nothing to do with implied morality of any action

Chaotic Neutral can mean anything from "free spirit" (3e) to Archaon or Kefka (1e).

I find it very simple: Trump is Lawful Good, Hillary is Chaotic Evil. Doesn't get more Chaotic Evil than going around plunging entire countries into anarchic bloodbaths, and Trump is just the opposite, as well as running a campaign on holding off the barbarians at the gates and on law and order.

People who don't get alignments should read Poul Anderson and Michael Moorcock.

Yea Clinton is 100% neutral evil.

Agreed desu.

Fuck off mick
>>chaotic nuetral
>>not chaotic good
In his old
Age trump has decided to help the people of America prosper once again.

>Trump : chaotic lawful
>Hillary : chaotic evil

She's neutral evil, lawful evil people do their evil deeds with a code of principles and usually do it by the laws of the land.

Neutral Evil

I absolutely despise Ellis's lazy bug eyed copy and paste art style

Neutral good is generally the alignment of most regular people. Is HRC really aligned with most regular people?

>Chaotic lawful

What is this retardation ?

This artist is a for-real fucking faggot. He is incapable of drawing anything other than the same exact facial expression on EVERY CHARACTER.

Chaotic lawful is diametrically opposed

>What is this retardation ?

France.

There is no "chaotic lawful".

Good taste.

> If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot worn on a human head — forever.

is it me or did the D&D alignments originally mean:
>evil: magical objective evil
>good: magical objective good
>lawful: following laws
>unlawful: not following laws
and then get retconned to be more subtle, and subjective than they were originally supposed to be?

Thank you for correcting the record

> Hillary : Lawful Evil
> Trump : Chaotic Neutral(?)

>Trump is Lawful Good

Trump is not exactly the altruistic type. He's a calculating self interested businessman. Lawful Good would be extremely pious, selfless champions of the downtrodden that seek no fame, recompense, or glory. People that have extremely strong moral codes that they don't stray from. I don't think that describes Trump by any stretch of the imagination. Trump is far too vainglorious and selfish to be Lawful Good.

Ron Paul is actually much closer to Lawful Good than most other politicians.

Hillary Clinton is Lawful Evil, and Trump is Chaotic Neutral.

She's lawful evil.

>lawful; neutral; chaotic

>good; neutral; evil

You can mix and match between one from each line

All shitty jokes aside;
If the bitch is neutral good (which to my knowledge is the best thing to be), then why in the fuck would you not vote for her?

TOP 7's

Because much like the most fags in this thread with a poor understanding of what the D&D character alignment system means, the guy who created the comic doesn't know either. He just thought "Neutral Good" sounded good for a moderate liberal like Clinton and "Chaotic Evil" sounded good for Trump since he doesn't like him.

Not really. 1e PHB had dumb alignment descriptions, but the 1e DMG's alignments are entirely believable and sound relatively close to real moral and political positions people espouse.

The biggest retcon in the D&D alignment systems was Chaotic Good going from something that is still pretty damn bad (Zeus and Poul Anderson's fey and elves that enslaved people were used as examples of Chaotic Good) to LOL HIPPY HYJINKS, Chaotic Evil going from "my freedom and rights are important and those of others are unimportant" to stupid violent evil, and Chaotic Neutral going from the all-destroying nemesis of everything to free spirit randumb guy.

Chaos is supposed to be bad, from the perspective of those who value civilization.

he is the cat

Kaine is already reassuring democrats he can successfully subvert the Catholic Church's teachings on marriage.
Weld is a never trump plant who installed himself to "Cheney" Gary Johnson into being the perfect spoiler/ alternative for "movement conservatives." You can't really tell, though, because their plan fell to shit and now they're actually stealing votes from Clinton.

where is gary johnson option

>Trump is not exactly the altruistic type.
>Lawful Good would be extremely pious, selfless champions of the downtrodden that seek no fame, recompense, or glory.

Naw. The iconic Lawful Good creatures are dwarves and gold dragons, both exemplars of miserliness, and the protagonists of the game almost universally crave wealth, fame, and fortune.

>People that have extremely strong moral codes that they don't stray from.

Lawful Good means you are on the side of law and good, simple as that. I don't think I need to explain how he is on the side of law, justice, and civilization, but that's pretty much the entire theme of his campaign; his opponents call for destruction and chaos on a global scale and importing them here, and his opponents call for disrespecting police and calling into question their motives. His entire campaign is an ode to Lawful Good.

>Ron Paul is actually much closer to Lawful Good than most other politicians.

Being aloof and looking down on others doesn't make you more Lawful Good. He's okay, but he's in no way an exemplar.

Read Three Hearts and Three Lions for the core inspiration for not only the alignment system but the iconic paladin archetype of D&D, and note that while the protagonist is definitely imperfect, LG chars are not held to the same standard as paladins.

He's trying to appear sympathetic but as a neutral third party

Its much easier to do stuff that sways people to Hillary or Trump indirectly rather than directly; he votes for his cat, then says don't vote for cat, but vote.

ahahaha

Forget it, Slovenia, it's leftytown.

Hillary is neutral evil

Trump is chaotic good

Johnson is Stupid/Retarded.

Can't find Syria on a map and can't name a single world leader.

>You wouldn't vote Limberbutt McCubbins
Kys

Is it only in our country where people are dumb enough to criticize those following the tax laws as written rather than those who write them?

Praise kek

Neutral Evil. Unless she is going on an order of laws that we aren't aware of which could be the case.

I've met her.

She is cool, she should never ever be allowed to appoint SCOTUS but she is alright.

>A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea, fits him to a t.

Accurate.

Neutral Evil
Her methods are purley inspired by her own greed, and she is willing to hurt/kill innocents for political gain and wealth.