Would you rather live:

Would you rather live:
1) in a rich and strong country that's on the decline
or
2) in a poor and marginal country that is rising?

Just now torn between the idea of netting 35k euros in Bulgaria, and netting 40k Euros in Germany.

Gonna be richer in my home country, but more chill in Bavaria. Below opinions might influence me.

Your turn, /pol

40k in munich is better then nothing
35k in bulgaria is living like a king
buy some furniture slav scum :^)

You do realize that
A) Germany is chock full of muslims
And
B) on the brink of economic collapse?

There's no way in hell I'd move to Germany.

Bavaria seemed clean when I went there for Oktobeerfest, senpai. Nothing in common with the Berlin shithole...

Which one has no niggers or jews.

Oh and also, I make about 75-80K a year, now granted, the taxes in Finland are fucking brutal, but I get along just fine. Considering moving but I think it might be a bit hard to find a job in my profession abroad.

Pls tell me desu, why is 65k euros gross "better than nothing" in Germany.

It feels this way to me, too, but all the websites are telling me that this is probably top 10% working class. I doubt Germans are really that poor, what are you guys hiding.

The German option - pay rent, go out twice a week and you're barely saving. Work is ez as fuk tho.

Meanwhile 35k NET in BG pretty much means that I dine in restaurants, have my own cleaning staff in 150sq m, apartment (no commieblock) etc, etc.

>Munich
>no Muslims
Did you have your eyes closed?

>in a poor and marginal country that is rising?
This undoubtedly.

An economy that's only rising will only mean you getting richer with it.

>2) in a poor and marginal country that is rising?
any fucking day, I unironically enjoyed a 3rd world shithole. People were optimistic, it made me feel happy after a very long time. They saw change take place on a daily basis, new roads, bridges, metros etc etc. All the troubles in the world seemed to be solvable.

neither

How do you pull of 70000 levas in Shitbalkanistan ffs????

Well since the doctors gave me 5 years, I'd go with the strong and wealthy nation

People who do programming outsourcing can get incredible wages and live like kings around here. I know a dude who makes 100+ a year.

Fuck the doctors. Do all kind of vodoo shit. Keep your spirit up and fucking fight.

Buy yourself as much time as you can. The cure can be around the corner.

What about computer engineers? From an extremely prestigious school?

Software team lead. This is actually in the low end of the wage spectrum...

Munich option is ordinary codemonkey

Doctors are faggots

What disease for? These are never accurate...

Fucking phaggots who think they are Gods... We've all seen so many people outlive such expectations...

But it's harder when a faggot doc makes you desperate and you give up...

Well then it doesn't matter, you're fucked either way.

>Bulgaria
>rising
Thanks for playing

It isn't so much about the school. I know multiple pople with 3 year highschool diplomas earning 2k€/month. Programming is interesting to someone with engineering tendencies.

It's all about what can you do. It has been an honour being in this line of work so far. It's a really good capitalistic system. In a place where communism and nepotism are rampant.

That being said, you don't hve to know to code. Network engineers, system admins, project managers and even office managers all make good money working in this industry.

I know a girl who has a job of being around to take care of people and the office. Make sure the bills get paid, food and drink gets stocked up, broken supplies get replaced and people informed. She makes 1.5k per month. She's just good and organized enough that she can make that money mostly doing 3-5 hours of easy work a day and live with 3x more then average pay.

The whole region is rising. Unlike some I know.

Came here to say this. Get in on the ground floor of rising markets, use profits as capital in other areas to diversify, parlay that into political influence for you and your progeny, continue until you run the country or people get wise to your designs to run the country.

2 obviously
I'm planning to immigrate to China instead of waiting for the race war to break out here.