Do you like immigrants in your country if they are white?

do you like immigrants in your country if they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3625481/My-mind-blown-appearance-sister-Catheryne-Michaels-Gogglebox-sends-viewers-frenzy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not if they're refugees.

Fuck refugees.

Legally immigrate or fuck off.

>ignoring the immigration process because "muh refugees"

Fuck this horse shit logic so much.

I'm a white immigrant to Ireland. Just moved here last week. Do you hate me?

why is the middle such a fucking spice! Every blasted time she appears on screen, my heart then skips a beat.

Nope, if you don't already have enough cake to share with those in your house, why the fuck would you invite more people in for delicious cake? Regardless of color, religion and/or ethnicity.

Speaking of which the new episode of Gogglebox is on tonight.

What if they bring some snacks with them?

If they're white yes. If they're white race traitors, no.

>Italian
>White
pick one

Yeah. Whites integrate seamlessly after a generation or two

No, but white immigrants and white emmigrants tend to balance out so I am fine with it as long as this is the case. The whole developed world might have open borders within itself if only it could close its borders to that without.

It is already that way above a certain wealth level. If you are rich you can go anywhere as it is.

no, they change the culture to be unamerican, just like the germans the irish and the kikes did.

Actually, I find immigrants to America to be one of the most patriotic in the world.

Everyone wants to be a Yank for some reason.

Only the women as they can be domesticated and bred

where ar you from?

if they look like that HELL YES!!!

No.

I want immigrants who will assimilate with my country's culture, cherish it, respect it, and also want to protect it. I also want them to provide something positive to our society. I don't care about their skin color to be honest but I do care if they are deadbeats or physical or cultural terrorists.

The father is actually Indian UKIPer and they're on a popular show here, called Gogglebox.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3625481/My-mind-blown-appearance-sister-Catheryne-Michaels-Gogglebox-sends-viewers-frenzy.html

Those "women" aren't white.

Yes, why would I not like people who already have a similar culture, education, morals, religion, etc? Leftists don't count as white though, they are the allies and enablers of pic related so lose all right to be white.

Kill yourselves.

>Immigrants
>White
pick one you inbreed ginger pato nigger