There are "people" on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or operate firearms

>there are "people" on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or operate firearms

What the FUCK is wrong with you? Seriously.

Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8
youtu.be/x8JF0qe09_o
youtube.com/watch?v=4f8INSth738
youtube.com/watch?
wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/ALA15SA1201_Alpharms-15SA-12GA-20--Folding-Retractable-Stock?sortValue=0
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tötungsrate_nach_Ländern
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Explain yourselves.
i'm a bnritfag

fucking typos

You can still own guns, legally or illegally.

Typical yuro excuse

Sure, but there's also /k/

Because guns today are not what the founders had in mind.

I don't want to be part of a militia so I don't need a gun. And frankly, neither do you.

Germany got them taken away from USA, GB, FR and UDSSR.

Having a gun in your home increases your chances of being shot by said gun. You can only claim the defense argument realistically if you live in a dangerous nigger neighborhood

Having a pool in your backyard exponentially increases the chance of you drowing in said pool, same could be said about a car, tool, or literally any other object.

You're as retarded as the "airbags kill" people.

how can a fucking white male from eastern europe obtain a firearm?

King took me musket

do this
you have to be 100% accurate at 200 yards or you are completely useless. Marines can do the same at 800 happily they are the biggest nationalists of all.

anyways if someone ever comes for your weps or to take you to a camp

just shoot
grab intel
post intel online

leaderless resistance wins with good intel

also the APCs the enemy has here dont have the under-plating so ieds will pop them.

don't do any of this
pure larping.

Because this country is shit and by extension, the whole continent

>tfw someone posts my OC in my thread

That's no excuse.
I'm a britfag too. I own 3 shotguns and 2 rifles.

Statistically speaking, yes. However, this is just a statistic. Meaning that the likelihood of you accidentally killing yourself varies inversely with the amount of training you have and the amount of and quality of precautions you take. The statistic is taking it's data from a wide pool of subjects, meaning that it include Cletus, the 70-IQ yokel shooting garbage in front yard while intoxicated and military trained veterans who keep their guns in safe place in locked boxes.
People have the capacity to CHOOSE which to be. Use critical thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8

>You can only claim the defense argument realistically if you live in a dangerous nigger neighborhood
Well I guess I can claim the defense argument anywhere then.

Then you do it faggot. Buy some black market gun, a fully automatic weapon or something in the USA and own it. Put your freedom on the line for your own ideologies.

These threads are posted with such regularity that they are likely datamining.

I'm too broke to buy one. Saving up for a Glock 17. I don't need anything fancy. Just something that works reliably, is easy to maintain and gets the job done when I need it to.

Not allowed to under the NFA.
Such is a life an illegal immigrant.

Simple reason: there is no Time Point. Does it look like I want to shoot people? I post on Cred Forums. It's full of autistic people that I can insult without reconpense.

Kill yourself my man

Post your favorite gun that you own.

There is no freedom here anyway so no risk and the prison sentences are a joke

But anyway, most people don't exactly just know people they can buy black market weapons from.

My country does not have wild googles and the only chance to be killed by a slav is if you are drinking with him.

You know those airsoft guns that have trouble killing a pigeon few feet away ?
Those require registering too.

>implying

Jesus christ Bulgaria, I thought you were a self respecting country. Not even we do that and we sure aren't one.

Yup, even if illegal, it is your God given right.(that is to say it cannot be taken from you unless you consent.

The founding fathers said that canons are protected under the second amendment fucken canons m8.

The government and the country wouldn't be what they are if the people had some form of self-defense.
I have eternal respect for the fatmen for adding such minor yet crucial element for freedom to their constitution.

want to avoid drunkenly killing my self or someone else.

need to stop drinking i know.

>The founding fathers said it, it has to be true

Starting to sound religious.

Having an oven exponentially increases your chances of being burnt by said oven. You can only claim the cooking argument if you have no fast food restaurants nearby.

Guns are for fucking weak little bitches. If someone wants to threaten me or I need to defend myself I'll use my fists. I'm not a weak little pussy who grips the gun like their daddy's cock.

Come to Ohio. I'll kill you with my bare fucking hands.

>Explain yourselves

Check the flag

>tfw no 2nd amendment

I thought Brazil was full of illegal guns

God loves me and the constitution. ;^)

>spends all monies on guns
>now cant afford a clamp light

Brazil is full of criminals with illegal guns

Get cucked commie

Git gud goys

not old enough to own a concealed carry license

Ill get one when i move out tho

>someone posts argument about guns today not being what founding fathers intended therefore no guns for all
>someone counters by saying founding fathers included cannon in 2nd amendment
>Swede accuses only one of these of being religious.

Theres actually no room for one

0/10 troll harder

What about women or elderly?

>spends all monies on alcohol
>now cant afford guns

just giving you a hard time

Found the armed robber.

r8 muh gats

I'll start a gofundme or something. You can pitch in.

well not all, i have to eat too, you fool.

>there are western countries in 2016 that still can't into proper police-forces

Can´t afford one

Leaf/10

Toenail polish/10

>Ohio

10/10 airsoft collection luv

when you live in a safe country that has no nigger/kebab problems you dont really need a firearm

It's 2016, you can have all sorts of shit delivered to your footstep. "Knowing the right people" might've been an argument two decades ago, but not anymore.

I heard owning an illegal automatic firearm is a life sentence these days in the US, at the very least a felony charge and several years of prison time. Is this true?

>calls me a fool
>doesn't own a gun

Yep having an illegal full auto earns you an all expenses paid vacation to butthole expanding camp.

People here like to say that it's easy to get guns here, but really it isn't. Not for everyone. Not like it is in the US.

And even then you're heavily restricted in the types of gun you can buy.

Very few firearms in this country and I intend to keep it that way. Guns belong to people that kill people for a living, like...the military. And since we don't have 49+ England size states with borders that look like africa, our military is loyal to it's country, not just their village.

You have to be 21 here
>19fag

I own 2. Keep them at my parents house though.

There a quick skip and hop away from me if SHTF

I have catapults for hunting and plenty of long/short blades to keep me alive if it comes to the point that i cant travel a mile or two to retrieve my rifle.

I can tell you like the cheap shit.

That's weird, considering US is the land of the free. Most of the times you get fined here instead, maybe probation, prison sentence only if the firearm is connected to other charges. Granted, getting licenses for firearms here is more difficult, but once you have a license for something you can get all the suppressors and other shit you want.

My father taught me how to shoot with grandfather's old hunting rifle when I was younger. But the bullets are all gone now and neither of us has the time or money required to join a range and get a licence. Living in Swedenyes and in the city no less makes it almost impossible to get into the gun world if you don't know someone or work with guns for a living. There's literally a months long waiting list for the ranges in the city and the fees are exorbitant.

I simply don'the have the time to go through the whole shebang. I just wanna plink at cans with my grandfather's rifle, I'm not a dedicated marksman.

Nope, I live in a real country so I can own guns

>That Chiquita sticker on the mag
MY NIGGA

Nothing wrong with old slavshit and chinkshit dude

Why are your toenails painted and why does it look like you bite them?

Here in "freedom" land unelected government agencies can pass rules and regulations on a whim and rule whatever they want illegal at any time

You can get full autos in the US, it's just a bit of a hassle and the cheapest transferable full auto starts at about $6000 for a shitty Mac 11. Full auto M16 or AK runs closer to 25-30k. This is because a normal citizen can only buy full autos that were registered prior to May of 1986, so there is a very finite amount of legal full autos in the US.

>living on Ohio
>not taking advantage of the loose gun laws

The one good thing about Ohio and you're a faggot about it.

This

The ATF is a fucking joke

Just look at the whole arm brace controversy

>implying the police are there to protect citizens

I'm fully aware that legal full autos are a possibility but I was referring to illegal full autos and the hefty penalties for owning said firearms if caught, considering your firearm laws in general are very lax.

it's illegal

>The ATF is a fucking joke

yeah but they're also the guys they call when they need to murder citizens

don't fuck around

The Hughes Amendment is cancer.

I seem to remember reading something a couple years ago about how the penalties for an NFA violation were reduced to misdemeanors if another crime wasn't committed but I can't find anything about that. Honestly if you own land or don't bring an illegal gun out to public ranges to shoot or brag about it online, who is going to know?

I'm trying to get one, but I want to wait for HK's new mr223 11" and see if it's possible to get here.

The whole reason they are as illegal as they are is because they wanted to throw gangsters in jail for a long time just for owning machine guns.

The law where the penalties are set is called the NFA and should be entirely repealed.

They also call them to murder dogs

They're ridiculously stringent because they were trying to fuck mobsters out of due process during the 1930s. They couldn't catch them on legitimate charges so they invented bullshit about registering machine guns, silencers, and a bunch of other stuff.

Then 1986 happened and faggot Reagan closed the machinegun registry in the Firearm Owners "Protection" Act and here we are.

>swede can't tell airshit from real funs
>swede thinks he's in a position to shit talk the leaf

The entire NFA is cancer. None of that shit is good at all.

youtu.be/x8JF0qe09_o

YES

I take care of my mom. She's mentally Ill. I don't trust having a gun in the house, even in a safe due to that. I've got an axe and throwing knifes and a few steel darts
>Yes, they are REALLY efficient if you can throw
Once this bullshits settled I plan on getting one

I could get a mini-14, but I'd need to use it for hunting. What can you hunt with a mini-14?

This thread again?

I stabbed a nigger and got a felony.

Please dont talk to me or my wifes gun again.

I own and operate firearms.

I'm carrying one right now.

I've got a 10-pack of 30rd AR mags arriving tonight

I've got 5 more mags for my .22 arriving in the next week.

Guns are awesome and everyone should have a few, regardless of local laws.

We're below poverty level. I wish we could own a gun, but they're extremely expensive.

Have fun not having a gun while a bunch of niggers with guns come to your house and rape your wife and children.

You keep an axe in the house with your mentally ill mother?

Lawmakers

Those people would be CTR shills and children

>mfw you kick the brits out too fast and the government bans your right to bear arms :(

can't image what i would do with it, like bang-bang or whatever
tho i would love to own a badass AK-47

This is how I shoot my sig at 10 yards.
4 bad shots out of that magazine.

Coyotes, rabbits, foxes, up to deer sized animals if you've got good expanding hunting ammo. .223 isn't great for deer but has been done with good success for decades, just get good ammo.

Because the internet today is not what the founders had in mind.

I don't want to hear your liberal screed so you don't need to be here.
>And frankly, neither do I.

I own seven and three are so scary and black they'd make an antigun pass out.
No handguns though, I'm very tempted to since they're a lot more fun than I had originally thought.

Its not called the bill of needs

>a gun in the house
I think your auto correct replaced "unsecured" with "a". Might want to get that checked out

story time?

Why stab? How long was the process? Worth it?

I get that you probably didn't take this picture but don't ever do this. That's our flag not a fucking placemat

It's with me at all times, right on my hip
>Yes, I sleep with it and just hide it when I'm outside, haven't had an issue
And by that logic, kitchen knifes could be used against me. I'm also stronger and can fight her off if she dose get me Axe or comes at me with a knife
>Dart to the neck/head in narrow hallways would also work

>this thread made a nigga wanna stock up on AR15 lowers
>niggaz know shillary is going to be elected
>go to all my go to websites pre-sandy vagina
>shits sold out most everywhere
>fug

As a Swede now living in America.

Love it.

Too poor to buy guns.

This is btw twisted facts, messing with statistics. Most gun crimes are commited by gangs in the US, drive-bys, robbery, etc.

What's the correlation between owning a gun, and then get shot by another person in your own home? This is literally the worst kind of propaganda, it doesnt even have any depth to it.

Because there's no reason to own a gun in this day and age unless you live in some shitty grongo suburb.

>tfw you've contemplated killing your crazy mother with darts.

Sports is a reason

Nice ptr, bro. I need a bayonet my shit.

so if i admit breaking my local cuck laws in an american thread, will >>fbi (you) pass it on to my local law enforcement?
pic not really related

that jpg will get you on an NSA watch list real quick in burgerland

>fukken saved

I was shooting my colt a little too the left at 10 yards but finally figured out it was from dropping my shoulder a little on stance, like a centimeter. I fixed that and I'm dead center now.

>I don't need a gun. And frankly, neither do you.
Wrong.
When shit hits the fan you're going to be really sad to find out that police services stop working.

She's attacked me before. Wrestling helped just hold her in place until she calmed. No, never thought of killing her, but I won't go down like a bitch if she trys.
Its... hard to explain, but luckily she's chilled in public. At home she goes bonkers

Thanks m8

It's actually an early Century CETME sporter. Put G3 furniture on it because the wood stock broke. Surprisingly it isn't a lemon like 99% of them were. Fucker is Hands down the dirtiest gun I own though.

>so I don't need one.

And that's your choice to do so.

>And frankly, neither do you.

That's not your choice, so you can go fuck yourself.

Is that the 10mm colt?

My ID is expired

Show us what you don't have bro.

I'm a felon and it's illegal.

Yes full auto guns are considered weapons of mass destruction by the government however in many states it is possible to get a license for fully automatic guns and is perfectly legal to own and maintain, and use one with the proper licensing and everthything but it gets very expensive. If you are considering owning one it can cost up to 30k just to get started and that doesn't guarantee you'll be able to shoot when you want.

Having a wife in your house increases your chances of being fucked by said wife. You can only claim the procreation argument realistically if you don't live near any brothels.

Cucked

I'm not a /k/anatic, i haven't stumbled upon a single reason to own or operate firearms that would justify the cost,time and responsibility to acquire/operate one. I'm not from USA so noone has to be afraid of niggers stealing a cup of starbucks piss because we don't even have starbucks, were getting one KFC place in some supermarket that noone goes to so that's abit worrying the few black men here are gonna nig out once they taste their traditional fried chikun, but then again the squatting slavs are probably going to wipe them out.

Honestly gun control is more of a state controlled thing these days but there are a couple of federal laws that all states must follow.

Picked this up yesterday, .357 magnum. Next up pistol grip shotgun, then a rifle like AR15, and a 1911.

Shit flag. Not even sown. Bet its made in Chyna.

I love that you guys have guns but i don't think you are using them right.
You should probably own businesses to go with those. Rooftop Koreans are model Americans.

I'm an alcoholic that would just end up turning the gun on himself, I hope to own guns someday but right now it'd take one bad night for me to blow my brains out

Get the AR before the shotgun.

I was thinking shotgun for close quarter/home defense, AR for longer range/outdoor, and prioritizing in that order. Any reasoning for AR first? Plan on getting both quickly though regardless.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOM!

This election. AR might disappear depending on who wins

The AR-15 is superior in both roles. Shotguns are for competitions and hunting fowl.

Basically hurr durr shotgun for HD so you don't have to aim is real life shitposting desu.

This

You want to buy one before any sort of legal action is taken.

Sell me one, faggot.

Ok I'll get an AR get good. Was thinking shotgun for the foolproofness but fuck it. Thanks for the guidance.

Ar-15's are jack of all trades, def go with it firdt, especially considering all the hate towards le evil military rifles, just look at what happened to California.

Halp

Wew, look at my flag then you see why it is nearly impossible to own a gun.
You can own one, only if you are a long time member of a shooting club, which are often just garbage.

actually felons can buy every part of the gun legally except the trigger, trigger you can legally make your own

>Any reasoning for AR first?

way better for life and liberty situations

benelli shotgun should be high on that list as well in my opinion

Im insane and police wont let me buy one. Its a shame really i could buy automatic in the states.

Rdy guis

Its illegal for a felon to own any firearm. Does not matter how you acquired it

Besides the fact that politicians are hell-bent on getting rid of it, the AR platform is probably the most versatile, user-friendly commercially available personal defense weapon on the planet.

>Variable barrel lengths
>Variable calibers
>Lightweight
>Low recoil
>Parts sold everywhere
>30 round standard size magazines with 60-100 round options available

You can build them for pistol rounds or rifle rounds.

You can build them short for close quarters clearing and home defense or long for distance

You can buy 80% lower receivers and tool them out with tools bought at harbor freight without bothering with silly things like the NICS system

You can also find plans for a bottle opener that can be conveniently stored inside the lower receiver.

No.... That's wrong.....
You can't buy the receiver. The receiver is legally considered the gun. He can have a thousand triggers shipped to his door if he wants

It's very hard to legally own a gun if you live in a city in the UK because you need to prove you actually need one. (protip: "for protection" is not a valid reason)

I know 2 people who own guns and both of them own land in the countryside and need them for farming purposes.

We don´t have the right to own firearms in Brazil.

And you can only own one legally if you are 25 or older, and has to have a "need" for firearms.

You look great.

black powder weapons aren't considered firearms

also depending on the state and severity of crimes committed, there are procedures for getting firearm rights restored.

I don't have them cause I'm an Aussie. We don't really need them since we don't have niggers and our government is too fucking incompetent to oppress us effectively.

i would probably shoot myself on accident because im a clumsy autistic retard. also i am brown so i am already suspect without owning a gun.

>wasr, vepr in x54r, ar, Mosin, glock 19, xds, and cz75b
Going to get a five seven next. Also wish I wasn't such a bad shooter

I have a .22 rifle.

Maybe focus on buying ammo and shoot more, that's the best way to become better

Good question. Mostly because I'm not that knowledgeable about guns and I would feel like a fool walking into a gun shop. I suppose I could always buy one online.

It is
Colt brand Colt
In 10mm
>DELTA ELITE

youtube.com/watch?v=4f8INSth738

youtube.com/watch?
v=OfMpSdrUWko

ya if you don't own one you'll get raped by blacks when Chine-a drops that EMP.

Don't be afraid. I did so and they were helpful. I asked about safety classes that I could attend and they suggested one so I took one on Saturday and now I am going to purchase a firearm today. They are a lot more welcoming than you may think.

Too poor to buy one at the moment.

Any /k/ocksuckers have a recommendation for first time buyer handguns?

Don't really care. People who own firearms statistically run much higher risk of injury to friends or family.

Get a 9mm, glock and sig are pretty standard first time guns I believe.

>.22 rifle

>considers it a gun

lmfao how is that going to defend you against enraged shitskins?

S&W SD9VE in 9mm. They're $289 on CDNN.

I wish I was you

I am saving up senpai. Just graduated and looking for a full time gig. What are some great guns for home protection?

The Glock 19 is what I'd want. You can get them for $390 on blowout from police trade ins or $500ish new. But he did say he was poor.

Honestly, if he can't scrape together $500 he'll never be able to drop $300 on a SD9VE let alone the ammo to shoot it.

People are fucking retarded with their money desu.

Because I would with 100% certainty shoot myself in the head.

Doest hunting rifles Count? if yes i got 3 rifles

God I love the paranoia of NEETs,

Never change

3rd world shithole
communist heda
culture of prohibition

I bought an AR from Alexander Arms in 6.5 Grendel a couple of weeks ago. its my 11th firearm and current favorite

I'm autistic so I want my first gun to be something I'll love but I'm also a poorfag so the what I'm eyeing is out of my price range.

Medium size 9mm plastic gun of your choice.
Glock 19, sig 320, S&W M&P, Springfield XD etc...

For long guns, Ruger 10/22.

Did you hear about that kid who shot up a mall with a 10/22? Get your shit together!

Do you own an assualt spoon at least?

I like in the same country as you and I have one.

You have no excuse, you're stupid, lazy, and a faggot.

Is it pure sex like I imagine it to be?

Don't beat yourself up, even niggers, fags, and arabs have the inherent right to self defense. Unalienable rights belong to everyone.

That being said, you will be disarmed and killed if you come against my interests,

I'm thinking about buying an RAS47, is this a mistake?

Think about perhaps the strength of the round you are firing from you're death machine. If you shot an ar-15 at an intruder in you're small city apartment you run the risk of striking you're neighbors. I am not saying the ar-15 is a bad gun. Only that the round will penetrate.

Go shoot a gun, get addicted. A good pistol costs no more than a good pair of shoes.

hmmm yes good point. I don't want ot hurt my neighbors

>If you shot an ar-15 at an intruder in you're small city apartment you run the risk of striking you're neighbors

just pack lighter rounds for chrissakes

>tfw too poor to own a gun

More muzzle flip than I expected but controllable, recoil is there but just enough to be "satisfying".
Colt, like Ruger, does not offer an ambi safety on their 1911's so I had to install one.
The gun does make you feel sexy when you shoot it.

>tfw AK is on loan to friend across the country
>but you have faithful Faaru to keep you company

Probably will at some point soon.

I also should say there is a second reason. I still live with my family while I finish college and I don't think it's a good idea to have a gun in the same house as my 13 year old sister. All goes well I should be leaving home in summer.

I live in New England. Very little crime here. My current town's version of black people are Chineses.

I grew up on the South Side of Chicago, and Dad had a shotgun in the coat closet. This is a very, very different place and I have a young daughter. Why introduce that risk unnecessarily?

What risk?

Of my daughter being like me and playing with the shorgun in the closet when her parents are out. Great way to wind up reading your own child's eulogy.

And fuck off with locking it away with thw bullets in a separate safe. That's what cucks do. Might as well have the thing in a safety deposit box at the bank.

Why wouldn't you lock it up when you aren't at the house?

Canons?

[spoiler]learn to spell correctly you dumb amerifat[/spoiler]

>Of my daughter being like me and playing with the shorgun in the closet when her parents are out

Now was that your problem or a result of bad parenting?

Lock your closet? You say "risk", but what you're really saying is you're too stupid and irresponsible to own a firearm.

>not at least having a tactical assault razor

Great suggestion... I should also floss more, eat more whole grains, do my own carpentry. But life doesn't work that way.

You and your daughter need to be gassed.

Can't own them in Canada, but would like to.

I have a baseball bat for enraged shitskins. That should be enough.

George Washington was a fucking soldier, as someone who was in the military I'm pretty sure George Washington would've loved and owned an M4 with all the goodies we slap on it.

And also

>need

I want it and I have it because I can, what are you gonna do, cry on me?

Too young

>What the FUCK is wrong with you? Seriously.

I don't have any issues with my penis size.

It was a result of growing up in a family of based proles during a time when Chicago was even more violent than it is today.

I'm sure you can relate to having the ever present threat of violence in you childhood, right?

Needs SVT and Type 81 to complete leafbro collection. Overall, breddy gud/10.

I can't legally own one on a military installation therefore I do not own one. I don't need one because to even get into my neighborhood you have to pass a Military Police checkpoint.

I like to think of it as too busy being successful so that my kids could grow up in a town that hasn't seen a murder sice the 40s.

What the fuck? Yes, you can own firearms in canada you fucking nimrod.

TEACH ME

We are lucky because most of us here don't even lock our doors when we leave. Feels good man, not having to worry about scum coming and fucking with your stuff. Kids leave there $500 power-wheels in the common green out at night on the weekend sometimes. No thefts here have been recorded for a long ass time.

Hey, that's the EU!

And you need to stop hidding cameras in your mother's bedroom, learn how to talk to real women and do some deadlifts.

Canada reporting in

No I lived a sheltered existence in the northwestern US.

I didn't have any experience with anything above Nerf guns until I was in my 30s.

Buy a goddamn gun and teach your daughter how to shoot.

Where can I get a .223 AR for under $400?

Pretty jelly

One day

Nowhere near the levels of enrichments the US has.
Better places to spend my money than in buying a firearm and training with it.

Same here. I went from growing up in one of the most dangerous cities to one of the safest towns in the US.

Its amusing having these low-energy, lace curtain faggots question those priorities, while their hometowns deteriorate.

Fuck that nonsense. I got up off my ass, found a town that hasn't seen a murder since the 40s and made that my new home.

Picking up a pristine condition MAS-36 in a few hours.

I keep reading that people think they are ugly but I just don't see it. They look great to me.

Also

>Looking for about a week now
>Still can't find a Cx4
Shit is hard to find mang.

I am Dutch and what is a "firearm"?

I'd say go for it. It's hard to fuck up making an AK.

Exactly what information do you think I need from you?

>6.5 Grendel

I always wanted a 6.5AR but that special snowflake round costs too much

what is that Not AR?

It's a start. Put enough of it into someone and they die.

Hasn't .22 also killed the most people out of all ammunition types in the US?

Kill yourself

"They die" (maybe tomorrow) =/= "The attack is stopped"

wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/ALA15SA1201_Alpharms-15SA-12GA-20--Folding-Retractable-Stock?sortValue=0

Wow. Thank you for correcting my record.

There was also that Finnish autist that killed 12 people with a shitty .22 pistol

I'm not saying it's preferable but if that's all you have..

You can get close doing a build. $50 lower, and wait for a sale at PSA. I got one of their Freedom series kits for $340 not that long ago. It's pretty good so far for a beater AR.

I'm not doubting it's possible or even easy to kill people with it. Just that it is an effective means to stop an attack compared to e.g. a shotgun shell that rips a fist sized hole into the attackers chest.

>What can you hunt with a mini-14?

People, the mini 14 sucks though

britfags in this thread pretending they would ever need to defend themselves.
you're on /pol, you're wimps bro. chill out

I dont have the right to...

I live in fucking weedland
>chimpout probably happening soon
>don't have guns to protect home
guess I'll use a 4,5mm airgun or something.
same here, you need a permit to own airshit.

Btfo

When someone gets shot in the head with a .22 the bullet tends to bounce around inside the skull causing damage. Not really practical in most situations but there are reasons why assassins/spies use a .22 in a lot of situations.

And in the meanwhile you see Bulgarians running around with their AK (for example vigilant groups protecting the border) and the police not giving the furry ass of a rats behind.
Perks of being a poor shithole.

MAK90s are the best

Ain't that scary black one just a glorified pistol?

No guns but we still got weaponized shitposting.

dirty like gets dirty or like doesn't cycle well or what

this stupid 4000$ brick of metal eats anything and stays pretty clean

In Poland they stripped down on their weapons grade memes like "Polish death camps". Real shame.

Wolf makes steel case 6.5 Grendel that's as cheap as .223 ammo. It works well enough for practice.

No point in having a rifle if you haven't got a bayonet 'cause you'll run out of bullets before the world runs out of savages.

I live in a completely white town

The mini 14 is a functionally inferior rifle to the AR-15 but it looks and sounds way better

Yes, Century has royally fucked their line of American made AKs
Yet CAI managed it. Their converted rifles, like the N-PAP and WASR, are fine, but stay away from their American made rifles.

i am a college student in new york state. i will apply for my concealed carry in a year. i turn 21 next september.

Check Ak op union, I believe they gave it a bad review. Its a shame that WASR10s are $300 like they use to be.

This is a myth. .223 is used because it is the smallest western round which will reliably but down a human at range.

Nowhere.

Talking about two different rounds, senpai. Twice as much .223/5.56x45 can be can be carried or stored as .308/7.62x51, while only being marginally less deadly.

As for .22. I would say its a good assassination round because it can be fired from an extremely small firearm with simpler actions and when loaded with sub sonic can be suppressed with smaller suppressors. Plus its usually cheap and easily attainable.

We really didn't.
We had a more liberal gun law then the US or switzerland up to the 70's.
You could buy a MG42 or a M16 without any regulation up to that point.
SPD took away our funs and CDU didn't gave them back

Kek

I used to work with a slovak, he was in his mid 20's, this boy could get his hands on literally anything. You needed a Glock+ammo? 200-500g of top tier weed? 100g of good coke?
This was the man, sadly we lost contact.

>Imbligining

Make a hunting license then.
3000€, ; 3 Weeks

>no go zones

Or move to Austria. Free, 3 days.
Added bonus: No GEZ, your tax moneys don't fund a "Kampf gegen Rechts", anonymous internet, gory video games, no Bundestrojaner or a literal thought police kicking your door in if you post hateful comments on Cred Forums.

Considering the fugee situation is even worse in austria when it comes to murder and rape i would rather go to czechia or anything

not true, i know a drug dealer who got shot point blank with a 22 and it didnt penetrate his skull at all. hes fine.

But you do realize Austria has only half the homicide rate of Germany?

RCMP delayed the shipment of type 81s until 2017. Something about needs more tests (translation: we feel like fucking with gun owners for no reason other than we can)

I feel safe enough and a gun is too expensive to just buy for fun.

kahr's suck. i sold mine. the slide doesn't rack like it should. it always got caught

Where do you think you are?

Can foreigners own firearms in Austria?

>note to Belgian police: I am only asking out of curiosity t. Filip Dewinter

presented without context

i dont need to explain further than

its a bill of rights, not a bill of wants or needs

Yes (EWR/Swiss citizens at least).

Nope, the most recent numbers according to UNODC:
Germany: 0,8
Austria: 0,9
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tötungsrate_nach_Ländern

Damn, that's great.

always loved the loli ak's

>2012
>most recent
Try 2014, 0.4 in Austria vs 0.9 in Germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

What reason is there to own a gun? If I'm to die, then so be it. You think yourself more important than everyone else, that the world needs you, and consequently have no problem murdering anyone who tries to harm you. You will die one way or another and there's nothing you should do to stop it.

>dying in your sleep at age 80 after a rich and successful life is the same as being gang raped, tortured and murdered in your 30s
Just.

>What the FUCK is wrong with you? Seriously.
As Ive told you many times, its a preventative measure to stop myself from blowing the back of my skull off.

Do it the nigger way, yeah that's the spirit you moron.

Not true at all. We got one of the most guns in private possession in europe.
It's harder to get a license here but it's not like they vanished.
I got one in my safe right now.
Why do I have one? I'm working in the security business and need one for my work.
I am allowed to have it in my home because I got no stationary working place and need to be equipped fast when I get a call for a job.

There are many huntiers here, people who are in rifle clubs, collectors (they got the best licenses btw and some even for military equipment)
Many people got guns here legally but are not allowed to carry outside their working place or their property.
On your own property you are allowed to open carry, not many know this, if you got a license for the gun.

In short. Not true at all.

Having the chance to have one easily and not having one is something I can't understand. It's not about power or feeling confident. Someone who only feels confident with a gun is a nut anyway but not having one just in case is stupid.

That sounds stupid to me too. You are wearing agun writing on your pc or what?
Being safe and being a gunnut seems to be not far apart

As far as I know (not for sure to be true) is you need to live there as a citizen of austria for a couple of years. Need to have an austrian ID and a workingplace.

There are more restrictions to it for sure but these are the ones I remember.

Trudeau? Where is your leaf?

loli milled ak weighs almost as much as a standard full length ak

Don't feel too bad. We're guncucked from all chinkshit for basically no reason. We'll never see new $350 Polytechs ever again.

nope, thats everywhere at the moment. death to tyrants.

Residency and no criminal record is enough to get a permit free weapon, there are no further restrictions except that you have to wait 3 days for a foreign background check.
For permit weapons you need a "valid reason", which is hunting (hunting permit), sport shooting (track record of a shooting club) or, unlike Germany, home defense (psych exam).
Same rules for everybody, EU citizen or Austrian does not matter as long as you have your residency in Austria.