Get fucked

Get fucked.

Russia Collapses Entire US Intelligence System Using Microsoft, Facebook And Google

Putin Bans Bill Gates And Microsoft From Russia
archive.is/B63OD
archive.is/vQ5Kt

Other urls found in this thread:

cultofmac.com/230358/everything-you-need-to-know-about-apple-and-prism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't this is going to work. China can isolate itself, but can Russia? I highly doubt it. China at least has the ability to develop its economy, it is good in imitating things. Russia relies only on the export of resources, and their prices are falling. Russia is isolated from the world trade effectively, just like the Soviet Union. It won't have enough money to create an alternative security system imo

t.b.h. apple is better

Countries not allied with the US were extremely foolish not to produce their own computers and microprocessors. Being able to make local computers should really be considered a strategic military asset and heavily funded by the government.

Even now Russia and China are slow in responding.

This is great. Russia looking even better.

Now ban social media.

>russian's computers still outdated and using shitton of foreign elements
>lol let's ban other so there were no other alternative
Well, may be it's good for government services in terms of security still feels corruption smell.

yay
year of the linux desktop when?

Im using apple right now. Never had a virus yet or my ipad ever broke yet. Its old top.

I had 15 pcs, and windows.

>tfw winblows 10 is actually a botnet

I'm glad I only have it on one machine. It's a weird OS, I'll tell ye that.

>Im using apple right now.
>I'am enjoying CIA tracking devices.

I never had a virus on neither os x or windows.
linux is shit

Hahahahahahahaa stupid kikes
IVAN'D

Dude Bill Gates stopped managing (not even remote micromanagement stuff) years ago

Cia dosent care or wont interfere.

With virus soft or avoiding sites?

I hope this hurts some of their stock

I'd rather have microsoft spy on me than my own government.
One is harmless the other would rape my ass if they need to increase crime prevention statistics.

Yes apple isn't NSA cancer yet like everything else

i just don't execute random stuff - also my usage of a package manger with a centralized repo on OS X helps

>lil Putin thinks he can take on the full brunt of out technological prowess

cute

>linux is shit
why do you say so user
it has killer apps like
>btfs, sshfs
>a non-shit filesystem
>unix utilities, though cygwin works on win7
>package manager
most gui programs suck though

never had a virus on any of the phones i had, even the cheapass sony experia

>shitty sources
kys familia
Placing Gates on watchlists is useless since he isn't a main person in Microsoft right now, it's Poo in Loo guy. Also shitload of companies (98%) in Russia use MS solutions.

implying they are any different:
cultofmac.com/230358/everything-you-need-to-know-about-apple-and-prism/

Lol Russia is taking its last breath. They are so weak both militarily and economically. Putin is desperate and he is doing everything he can to take as much as the west with him in the fall.

China has a shirt navy and is surrounded by the Himalayas and thick rainforest. In other words, they quite impressive army can't do jack shit except for defending territory.

In other words, the real issue is with Europe and America. Europe has the potential to surpass the US, all it needs is a military - hence the eu is pushing so hard for it at this very moment.

I suspect that's why db is taking so many hits right now.

but then bsd is all around better
Darwin master race