Dealing with Jews on a Day to Day basis?

Generally speaking, I consider myself a fairly saavy consumer and someone who doesn't often get taken advantage of by merchants and stores.

Today I was having lunch at the local Jewish Deli. I don't frequent it often, but I just felt like a decent tuna fish sandwich. After I completed my meal, I went to pay at the counter and was surprised to find I was charted $13.95 for the sandwich, chips and a Sierra Mist.

I don't think its right for vendors to try and take advantage of others that way. Had I known the sandwich was that expensive, I simply would have asked them to bring me a bowl of tomato soup and a pickle.

I argued with the owner for 4-6 minutes about the cost of the meal but he wouldn't relent in lowering the price. Eventually he conceded that he would give me 40% off a future catering order if I placed it before labor day.

I feel like I ended up taking advantage of that gentleman and will get good value out of the transaction at a later date. How do you typically deal with negotiations with Jews?

He probably thought you were Jewish if you were so persistent in arguing.

you goyim just like to find reasons for hating jews.

haven't you seen the price beforehand? if he overpriced you, than it's his fault and you should fuck him up and his kike bussiness.

but if you did not look at the price - just pay it and don't try to overjew the jew.

>and don't try to overjew the jew
Is such a thing even possible?

I hate having to deal with international jews at work. But nationalist jews are the best customers. They are so based.

who doesnt look at the price before they buy something? I live in a big city and whether its from a jew or a gentile, a sandwich chips and soda will be about $14

Fpbp

You're right that "Cred Forums" will find any reason to hate anyone who gets in their way to enjoy hentai, trump-humping or woman-bashing.

But, we have all dealt with "jews" or people like the תנועת הַמִזְרָחִי

>being this new
There's a rule that we all abide by on this board:
No anti-Semitic threads on Fridays.

That's not what they told me on WizardChan. They said Cred Forums was like Stormfront but smarter

you think there is a difference but there isn't

the jew is vile no matter what it calls itself

In order overjew the jew

[spoiler]You must become the Jew[/spoiler]

have no doubt he will spit in your next order

>Turkish flag
>manners

Top kek

>order something without looking at the price
>get mad when you're charged the listed amount
You're a retard.

You know those giant steaks they have where it says "if you have to ask how much it is, you can't afford it"? That's you right now. You clearly can't afford to eat with disregard for the cost of your meal, so either start looking at the prices or stop being poor you stupid fuck.

who buys something without finding out the price first??

>didn't check to know how much it was
>thinks $13 is expensive for a deli
>guys the joos are evil!!!111
can goyim really be this retarded?

it's not shabbat yet in America so you can get some Jews in this thread to see how retarded you are

Time to convert and infilatrate, lads

>I feel like I ended up taking advantage of that gentleman and will get good value out of the transaction at a later date

This is a joke right?

I know a woman Jew who is very angry about my whiteness for whatever reason.

You can try to convert but it takes at least a year, even by the most liberal standards. In that time you'll fall in love with the religion and culture.

you got fucked

>murica

>tuna sandwich
>$14

Go to TOGO's next time.

I'd imagine money is no object to you, since you didn't even know the price before eating.

>"I WANT A TUNA FISH SANDWICH.. NO I DON'T NEED A MENU, I'M A BIG BOI. GIVE ME A SIERRA MIST BEFORE THEY STOP PRODUCING IT."

You're not a saavy consumer if you purchase things without knowing how much they cost.