In 12.5 hours Obama will cede the internet to a heavily Muslim coalition of national powers, and more than likely...

in 12.5 hours Obama will cede the internet to a heavily Muslim coalition of national powers, and more than likely, if you don't do something to stop it, Cred Forums will be gone by Monday.

Look up your local Senators, Congressmen, and Representatives. Pick up the phone and CALL THEM.

Sorry, socially anxious autists, emailing and online forms won't work here, you actually have to voice your concerns on a phone to a stranger.

It's that, or a heavily censored internet. Your choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipaddress.
politico.com/story/2016/09/state-ags-sue-to-stop-internet-transition-228893
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're going to do nothing at first and say something to the effect of 'look, the UN has control and the internet is exactly the same as it was last week!'

then... then they'll slowly censor and destroy it.

these people love incrementalism. frog boiling etc

>Cred Forums will be gone by Monday.

open command prompt
type in "ping www.Cred Forums.org"
write down the IP address it spits out

rinse and repeat for any websites you think will get taken off the DNS.

All the DNS of the surface net does is map userfriendly names (like words) to IP addresses. They aren't actually preventing the communication protocols of the internet connecting directly to an IP address.

>It's that, or a heavily censored internet. Your choice.

Fine with me. It'll just make places like Cred Forums harder to find. I've been coming here since 2006 and the complete influx of people who've come here post 2008 have just absolutely riddled this place with cancer.

With a more censored internet those of us with even half a brain will find a way around it and onto a chan somewhere, bringing back the good old days where newfags didn't make up 95% of Cred Forums.

>tried pinging www.google.com
>all 4 attempts timed out

>Cred Forums will be gone by Monday.
no it wont, stop being so paranoid

Some sites have icmp echo turned off. Try putting that up address in your browser as ipaddress.

Oh hey that worked.

nope

Wouldn't the lawsuit filed yesterday by four state district attorneys halt that?

attorney generals*

Sauce?

until the international police charge you for internet terrorism

politico.com/story/2016/09/state-ags-sue-to-stop-internet-transition-228893

>cloudflare protection

My tech savvyness ends here man, someone else probably knows how to get around that since I assume its DDOS protection.

i bet you have a hard time imagining your parents dying too, leaf.

you've taken the internet for granted for so long like a good little millennial cuck that you're doing exactly what the muslims want, thinking

>hurr durr it'll never happen to ME

>i bet you have a hard time imagining your parents dying too
there's a big difference between an absolute truth and an online conspiracy theory

>Cred Forums is literally arguing for government control of the internet over privatization

It not privatization. It's a globalist cabal of kikery

>Direct IP access not allowed

Idiot.

You think a smart Japanese Business man will let Cred Forums slip away... you think he's not thinking about how to protect us?

He will do something like "Censoring" certain hate speech, and promise 24/7 janitors on all boards

If we lose Cred Forums I know I'll be BluePilled in a month.

ICANN is a private organization. I understand you statists prefer governments over people, but let's not dispute the facts.
And this might come as a shock to the uninformed such as yourself, but ICANN has been "running" the Internet since 1998.

Just put the IP in your hosts file faggot

>UN
>privatization
literally kys

>icann changing owners
>giving away the internet

holy fuck, this is why people say you republicans are stupid

Godspeed.

thanks for correcting the record

>icann
>un
Pick one, retard.

nice meme

understand what icann is first before spouting your "giving the internet away" non sense

Nuking Cred Forums would be bad. It would be like when they shutdown the containment thing in Ghostbusters.

Holy fuck faggot

Literally nothing will happen

Obama will make ICANN an independent organization, but that means nothing

There are 13 root DNS servers around the world, and only one of them is owned by ICANN
The rest are each owned by a different independent organization (including one owned by the US military, another owned by NASA).

Aside from that, the root servers can only censor/create top level domains (e.g. .org .com .net .us)
They've always had the power to create or destroy them, and they still will

The actual content of the top level domains are each controlled by different organizations. Country code TLDs are controlled by the country. Other TLDs, such as .org, are controlled by non-profit organizations that can still censor any website they want, or register any website they want.

If you really thing Cred Forums.org will be going down, then it has nothing to do with ICANN becoming an international entity, but rather because the organization that runs .org decided to remove it. It always had that power, and it always will.

Send the correct HTTP request header

people made this thread last friday. get a life bro. for real. or get a job

>get a life bro. for real. or get a job
>is on 4cuck
>people made this thread last friday.
>even knows when copypaste threads appear
Really makes you go hmmm....

ICANN is already an independent organization. It always has been. The government is officially transferring IANA to ICANN, but IANA has been operating as a part of ICANN since 1998.

If they destroy our net we'll just have to make a new one.

What the fuck?!

Isn't it currently a US organization?

It's true. It has been planned for years.

It's incorporated in California, yes, but it's nongovernmental.

>will cede the internet to a heavily Muslim coalition of national powers
if what you're accused are thru, i hope it happened

oh, and, based muslim

Someone with better video editing skill than I make this please. Peck needs to be Obama or the head of the UN (so Obama). Moot and Chink Moot need to be there.

>Cred Forums will be gone by Monday

I'll finally be free of this nightmare....

>implying you won't be yanked from this nightmare and sent to an even worse nightmare by the tolerance police

one nightmare at a time, we will eventually see the daylight even if that light comes down to being our death.