HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

THE GUY IS WATCHING HITLER VIDEOS WHILE WEARING MAGA HATS AS HE CRITICIZES SJW MIND CONTROL EFFORTS.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

he has seen the light and cannot look away for it is gloriously blinding.

KEK

HE CAN'T GO BACK

THE RED PILL IS TOO STRONG AND HE KNOWS YOUTUBE CAN'T TOUCH HIM.

Poopdepie shills here and there, wtf.

his fans are getting redpilled

My question is, how did Felix get uncucked so fast?

isnt this a
>I'm being ironic xdddd
meme?

He's always seemed like a pretty cool guy. Dare I say...... OUR guy.

He's not though. Someone post the podcast where he's pretty much crying like a fucktard because of brexit.

>implying everyone on Cred Forums isn't behind several layers of irony
how new

>new video
>This hat supports Trump
>Literally hitler video with "I can't stop remembering what I'm fighting for" in the background

Really made me think...

He's making fun of us guys. He could give a fuck about politics, surely. He's making so much money he could give a shit less how the world decides to die.

Pewdie is slowly redpilling millions of children. These children will grow up to be just like us.

The future may not be so bad.

HIS HEADER IS A FROG!

HIS AVATAR IS A FROG!

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Im sure this is some bullshit satire thing where they make fun of trump supporters

>pewdiepie turning millions of children in to trap loving cucks that despise real women.

Wat

HOLY SHIT

He is one of us. He cannot turn back now. Get out the popcorn goys

I think you've spent far too much time in Cred Forums. Cred Forums likes good christian women not 2dchinesescribbles.

Are you aware he's making fun of Trump supporters. He's playing a guy who is suppose to be a youtube hero. The guy he is portraying is suppose to be stupid and racist. Then he goes back to his normal self later in the video.

>implying Cred Forums isnt full of faggots that hate real women.

You guys are retarded. He's no different from the SJWs by comparing YouTube hero's to LITERALLY HITLER just like they do to trump.

Tears of joy.

Just like when people make jokes to blue pilled friends like "haha counting my shekels like Jewish banker cause everyone knows Jews control all the banks :^)" and their friends laugh thinking what a good joke obviously just a joke and isn't true, but it is true, and that thought is in their mind.

story of my life

No, redpills are becoming his fans

When he wore the hat he called out (((TheFineBros)))
He's one of us CTR

Even if he is really just some cuck, you don't realize the power of this.

We are using their need to value signal as a vehicle to spread out propaganda. This is a perfect example. He is using satire to tell everyone what not to do....

So quite naturally because of the Streisand effect.... everyone looks for it.