German mayor knocked unconscious over plans to settle refugees

GERMANY NO!

rt.com/news/361199-german-mayor-refugees-beaten/

>Joachim Kebschull, 61-year-old mayor of the German town of Oersdorf, home to about 900 people, was beaten unconscious by unknown assailants. Investigators say the attack may have been linked to the mayor’s plans to accommodate refugees, local media report.

>On the day of the attack, the mayor had received a threatening letter, reading: “He who does not want to hear will have to feel” and “Oersdorf for the Oersdorfers,” Speigel reported.

>The mayor, who wanted to allow refugees to move into a property in Oersdorf, a small town in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, has received death threats for months, and the local town hall had to cancel its meetings twice because of bomb threats, the German newspaper said.

>Kebschull was on his way to a town hall meeting on Thursday when he was struck on the back of the head with a stick or wooden beam. He lost consciousness and was taken to the hospital.

>The assailant fled the scene, with German daily Bild calling the attack “brutal and xenophobic.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/
youtu.be/XdSsJQ-fvOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo

This.. good job brave German

>he who does not want to learn will have to feel
When did Germany develop such top bantz?

FPBP
Germfags could learn a thing or 2 from a burger
/thread

What do you think they've been doing at their secret Antarctic bases?

Now ramp this up 100x and you might save Germany

OERSDORF FOR OERSDORFERS

>“He who does not want to hear will have to feel”
That is such a bad ass quote.

Germany is very intolerant. Didn't they commit a genocide recently, seems like they have not learnt anything from their past. Germany should now pay reparation to refugees and invite 6 million more for this hateful and disgusting display of intolerance.

Hear. It said hear. I don't understand how you got that wrong

based rural germanics

get em

very old german saying: 'wer nich hören (hoeren) will muss fühlen (fuehlen)'

common european/germanic saying

he who does poo will do so in the loo

Thankfully, once Hillary is elected your hateful rhetoric will be banned.

this so much.

Unfortunately they didn't kill that traitorous old fart.

hopefully pakiatan will conquer you shitskins and build holes to poo in

What the flying fuck?

Violence is never the answer.

They should simply have had a civilized discussion with the mayor.

>xenophobic.

XLM

Xeno Lives Matter

So there is no proof that the attacker was against refugees. Hell it might have been a liberal framing the nationalists.

How long until Hue Neutron is on the ADL list

Feel good story of the day.

Kill all mudshits.

It is practically not possible for Pakistan to win India. However, it is practically possible for Hillary Clinton to win the elections as the polls suggest after recent debates.

Everybody needs a good kick in the ass once in a while to wake them up.

Well according to the article the people objected it for a while and the major didnt care. So at what point do you stop trying to discuss when it clearly falls on deaf ears.

Hey I like like your style. Carry on

This. There are no innocent saracens, anyone who works with or for them needs to be removed permanently.

>that helmet
germans going nazi soon.

ye im a fan too, keep rising the bar for indian bantz

>GERMAN NATIONALISM ON THE RISE

Maybe he just had the better arguments, you know?

I like it.

everyone uses fritz helmets, including the US

stalhelm was a good design, that's why it's still being used for over a century

india more based than leafs now. after 18 months of non stop poo in loo, they have learned the way of bantz.

ignore the edgy fat yank

>will muss fühlen
wants to must feel?

What arguments? He didn't even bother to meet with them.

he who does not listen must feel

yes, want is put at the end of the sentence

>Violence is never the answer.

are you retarded? people who say violence never solves anything are delusional. violence solves everything

it actually doesn't

why do you think the ussr and the jews resulted to cultural subversion? because the us would demolish them in a direct conflict

of course in the context of this incident, violence will probably make the mayor move

he represents the people. he is not a monarch. if the people you vote in to office do not represent you faithfully, it is your obligation to put them in their place

>why do you think the ussr and the jews resulted to cultural subversion? because the us would demolish them in a direct conflict

they werent strong enough to use violence

Did you not read the quote ?

and they never could be, the us has held a monopoly on violence forever

it's a shame that means we need to deal with degeneracy but things are as safe as they can be over the ocean from europe and the middle east

FALSE FLAG GUYS

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/

will is the conjugated form of wollen, which means to want to (do something)

muss fuehlen wollen?

Its translated

>who doesn't want to hear, must feel

my germanfu is really weak so i'll take your word for it

too right Leaf, too right

No positive change ever came from violence.

the muslims were removed from spain

I think you meant physical violence, then. Without going too far into semantics, there are a few levels of violence, and some of them are much more pernicious and subtle than physical violence...

Breaking news, german dude attacking another german dude = xenophobic. Great job, journashits. Or are they actually implying it was a refugee doing the deed...

Haha "he who does not want to hear has to feel" someone make a meme! I'm too NEET for that.

USA is a nation of peace. It says so.

>not understanding the concept of people's will
>flag
Everything in order.

>1776

How can people this retarded even exist?

did you forget how Germany bomber London to rubble? you cant stop that shit without violence

HIT THEM AGAIN

but if you pull the tongue out by its roots, how can one argue anything at all?

The fucker wouldn't listen.
>Spare the rod, spoil the globalist

Let the great cunt hunt of our time begin

youtu.be/XdSsJQ-fvOU
Seems like an effective strategy.

Inspiring!

topkek

This happened in the country where not only people are more outspoken, it also has a much bigger impact if you place 60 sandniggers into a small village. Mayor only thought about Berlin's monies and sold out his people. He deserved to make hard contact with reality.

how fast can we meme it?

>are you retarded?
he's baiting. there are a bunch of German tards on Cred Forums who exclusively visit Cred Forums to make left wing shitposts and collect the easy (You)s

I can see the sarcasm pajeet

Now this is the Germany I know and respect.

Anyone have the twitter exchange where a guy adds blacks and jews after being told to be more tolerant?

>So there is no proof that the attacker was against refugees.
there isn't. but to be fair, assuming it was someone unhappy about their refugee policies is as legit as assuming that a suicide bomber was a Muslim

Why hasn't anyone done this to Merkel?

their bitching is also hypocritical to the max.
the people made it more than obvious that they do not want this shit but he, trapped in delusion like all German politicians, assumed that the will of the people is irrelevant and he can do what he want

should have just listened

They´d get shot to shit by one of her bodyguards. She doesn´t leave the house without them.

Merkel's personal security probably has more fighting strength than our army.

WUNDERBAR

I can't imagine how it was to type that out with all that poo on the keyboard.

FPBP

Shhhhh!