Shit they're onto us

Shit they're onto us

Other urls found in this thread:

KIKEbook.com/ShefkaE
youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred
web.archive.org/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=XEWmynRcEEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HoRyrCjOkdI
twitter.com/yonatanzunger
youtube.com/watch?v=X3NA8cRn2l8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The concept of the alt-right is so gay

I like how "journalists" etc are so worthless that they think they're doing intense counter intelligence / spying by browsing Cred Forums these are the same people who refer to themselves as intellectuals

>liberatarians = a leppo

ha

>God i wish i could bare handed smash one of those nerds face irl

COME AT ME BRO

record corrected

>>God i wish i could bare handed smash one of those nerds face irl

nerd, feels kinda weird being called one.

Even short-term Cred Forums exposure to the feeble minded will inevitably result in the change of mindset, let them evolve.

Good thing now normies will use those words too.

>Fishbucket

sorry but it is.

Literally everyone is trying to claim the title from traditionalists to Alex Jones.

And it's not even like Cred Forums does anything aside from yell Pepe at Hillary or post memes. I mean ffs we have MGTOW threads here every day

WHO THE FUCK CARES oh my fucking kek they will never be happy no matter what we do, they were born to police thoughts.

Can you post more butthurt liberal comments OP ?

So what do we do now?

Do we just wait around for Stephan to bare handed smash our faces in?

So what? The goal of this code is to circumvent censoring algorithms. Google will never censor itself or any of those, they can't do anything

>I wish i could smash face irl
He can, but he won't, because he's a pussy . That's why he has to pretend he's alpha on the internet

Can someone post a pic of the Stephan Bibiano cuck?

True fact. I came here as a goof and now I'm here to stay, this place had a big part in making my smarmy ass swinging to the right.

>public forum

OMFG CHECK OUT WUT I FOUND TOP SEEECREEETS!

Uhh
COUNTRY?
O
U
N
T
R
Y
?

Wtf RARE

HAHAHAHA
STEPHAN IS A MAJOR CuCK

KIKEbook.com/ShefkaE

>Jihad for Love
>Ghandi (so much for peaceful protest)
>pooping

Would be interesting to run into one of these manlets some day, see if they are as tough as they say on the internet. Not gonna lie, kind of have a "wet dream" of totally dominating and brutalizing some leftie big-talker some day, just completely kick the shit out of him untill he screams for his mother. In a violent way, not sexually of course, am not a faggot.

He'll do it, ya know.

>Cred Forums calls gay men "butterfly"

I thought nerd was a compliment now? Make up your minds.

>Being gay ironically, Commie memes for proletariat fiends, Fully Automated Gay Luxury Elven Space Communism, Squatting Slavs In Tracksuits, Shit Tankies Say, Estadazos chidos para adolescentes mecos, Rare and Endangered Memes for Edgy Environmentalists, Dialectical Memerialism, Internet, deviantART Spaghetti Gallery, Living in Asia Ironically, FundaciĆ³n Arcoiris, Rafael Moreno Valle, Everything Is Bourgeois, No Pride In Police

J U S T
U
S
T

>alt right reddit plebs thought this would be a good idea

>trying to get rid of slurs
>uses nerd as a slur

Cred Forums isn't "alt-right" and only plebbitors are pushing for it here.

>comes into public (((anonymous))) forum
>posts shit codewords about niggers and kikes
>get told off for being a moron
>takes pic of OP
>reposts on fb claiming he discovered secrets

Brunei.

Not sure if they actually think that, they're just letting normies know of a new lingo. Jeez, I dislike the media but at least don't say things you can't be sure of.
because that is a productive way of promoting us.

R A R E
A
R
E

All that matters is getting this on the news like the frog pictures as bad press for google

>Cue Navy Seal Copypasta spam

they need a group to focus their hate, also googles and skype was working till the "stop censuring yourself" crowd started to push against it.

I dont give a shit about some delusional leftie "super heroes" reading here. I can think what I want and have the opinions that I want. I am against facism.

>implying any of you will do anything
Let this google meme die already

i only knew about googles and skypes, didnt know there was more

googlegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegoogle

wacha gonna do about bitch google ? censor word google ? get google'ed !

i'd like to see the cocksucker try

Whoa what a cool dude

yall ready to lynch a google?

Found the Google

Journalism is unskilled labor

One person posted a longer list but everybody called him a faggot because they misunderstood the whole point of calling them googles and were unnecessary anyway.

terrifying

Just an fyi: theres nothing you can fucking do about it. Butterfly.

Who does that internet tough guy Stephan think he's kidding? Hahaha what a fag.

cringe

god i wish i could bare handed smash one of those nerds face irl

Actually this is great, it spreads it more than we could.

> imblygin

He's a mustache away from being pedro

>OH LOOOK SOME FAT FUCK CAME ON POL AND COPY/PASTED A POST ON Cred Forums AND POSTED IT ON FACEBOOK

LOOKS LIKE WE NEED TO MOVE TO CRIPPLE CHAN

Looks like someone beat ya to it

What's up with the jizz stain on the side of his mouth?

looks like he tried and failed already.

>they actually are biting the bait
Don't they realize that by pointing it out, they're legitimizing it?

>altright = pepe
what did he mean by this?

I know you are the sultan or have royal blood pls give money

Cumstain tattoo

>coldsteel the hedgeheg irl

>tfw my job is a car salesman
I-I'm a republican tho

I could probably beat this guy to death by accident.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iā€™ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iā€™ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iā€™m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youā€™re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatā€™s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ā€œcleverā€ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnā€™t, you didnā€™t, and now youā€™re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youā€™re fucking dead, kiddo.

sup phams

Quite uncommon

>libertarian a leppo
>mfw

How do these normies expect to be taken seriously when they show off our memes?

Kek'd at that guy who likes "bashing nerds"

R A R E
A
R
E

COUNTRY

I looked up Stephen and if we fought 100 times i would win every single time. Guy is a twinky faggot and my dick is thicker than his arm

Honestly I rape him too. Total domination just to show that I could. I don't have to be faggot to do it. Beating him is a physical dominance, but we need to hit them mentally too.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iā€™ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mexican Border Jumpers, and Iā€™ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Arizona and California, and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in cartel warfare and Iā€™m the top rapist in the entire Mexican military. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gardeners across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youā€™re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatā€™s just with my bare cock. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Department of Agriculture and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the country (MEXICO ONLY COUNTRY IN AMERICA YOU SHITSTAIN GIB BACK CALIFORNIA), you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ā€œcleverā€ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnā€™t, you didnā€™t, and now youā€™re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit food stamps all over you and you will drown in them. Youā€™re fucking dead, trumpo.

That's why he used "I wish", cause he can't, even if he was standing in front of one of us.
Also what kind of a gay name is Bibiano, sounds like the italian equivalent of Gaylord

>fishbucket

We don't even use any of those except google and rarely skype

Naturally, its a white person that breaks your codes. How racist.

It's Hillary supporters trying to label a group so they can "control" the narrative by lumping us all together.

I'd been wondering why I keep seeing "fucking googles" around the past few days, that clears it up. I don't browse often these days

rare RARE!

best thing is that we made the isaiah guy use the words "nigger, kike, spic, chink"!

looks like bobby shmurda

Good, the sooner they learn about the alternate meaning of Google they can start misunderstanding context and getting mentally fried.

>mfw google is forced to censor the word google

Kek, give him some of your aus-bantz

A Leppo is s a v a g e

REEEEE

The skypes are behind this. With their funding we will have a gaggle of googles here in no time!

>nerds

They really know pol

>gay nu-male wants to start shit
lol

They think everyone here is a helpless nerd. Is that true?

post a pic please, too lazy to search myself

Most of the terms aren't even from Cred Forums
calling fags 'butterflies'? Dykes 'fishbuckets'? Gooks 'bings?

No, the goal is for google to be a true slur of nigger, for niggers to recognize it as such, resulting in chimpout of people who mention google, resulting in the masses self censoring, jewgle's brand damaged.

No google huge white cocks its the third picture

Holy shit he has 284 friends and no one ever likes any of his liberal bs posts

The worst part is the fact that neo-neo-nu/r/pol/ is doing this unironically so this is a legitimate leak

Nigger we're not over here trying to lead a cohesive ideology. It's a movement of chaos that includes a whole broad array of ideologies under it with no leaders and few identifiable faces, with the only common thread being opposition to leftism.

>Wow they offend people I wish I can commit assault
Such tolerance

Tell Stephan I know where his Skype ass lives and it's into the ovens with him
Even crypto jews can't hide, speaking gives them away

I fucking hate these people.

There are so many normies now who think they are cool just by being here, when in reality they have no fucking idea what they are even talking about.

Quick! everyone switch to nigger!

Muahahaha

Wtf, I remember you fucker. You posted that exact same image with that flag and told some guy to beat his girlfriend for cheating on him. Kek

>tfw you see a rare and notice you already have it

It's great because it's an imaginary boogeyman for the left to try to attack and waste their time.

>fishbucket

I fucking lost it.

No one does this.

They're just crazy.

Underated

Brunei.

The best part - it's actually working.

Is that how the Indian flag looks like after you use it to wipe away the poo?

getting rid of obscenity and cursing will do even better to get past automated filters. Also, use random companies.

>these silly Samsungs need to calm down.

>that tough guy on the bottom

>they actually monitor us
Now this is just getting fun hahahah

This is the best fucking idea ever. Anytime you mean to use the word nigger just use a random company and in a week the Left will be scrambling hahahah

Wow, I really don't wanna meet this pussy slayer in a dark alley

looks like a supreme gentleman

Humorless dumbasses don't realize it's satire.

We don't give a shit about Google results. We don't want normies finding /pol from Google.

i keked

A terrifying stare, but yet a soft poetic side. What a stud, 0/10 would not meet in real life. This guy steals all the bitches, I can tell.

>COME AT ME BRO
> (OP)
>Tell Stephan I know where his Skype ass lives and it's into the ovens with him
>Even crypto jews can't hide, speaking gives them away

Tell him yourself. His kikebook posts are open

Even if they know our plan there's nothing they can do until google invents an algorithm that can detect context and intent

Get in here fgts

I would say that we go and fuck with those cunts but i dont think we can fuck them more than life already has.

i wanna see his face when he realizes that some nerds take roids

youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

>your mom

He's going to get fucking annihilated

Your flag is disgusting.

What happened to dindu, this google shit is fucking gay

>journalists start lurking Cred Forums to try and somehow expose it
>subconsciously get their mindset changed after exposure to the actual cold truth

It happened to me it will happen to you journalists.

got that right, maybe because the term was created for financial reasons by a giant homosexual

>Google is a racial slur
wtf I hate Google now, how come nobody ever told me that's what it stood for all this time sm dh.

You should visit Cred Forums more often than once in a week or two.

There it is ladies and gentlemen, the man that perpetuates the poo memes, Mr. Shekelstein

>butthole
>alternate hole
>for faggots
>alt right
>alternate right
>for faggots

yup.

I'm only kidding.

"fishbucket" HAHA holy kek.

Jesus, Google has most assuredly brought the future to us.

>durdens
>fishbucket
Holy shit this is brilliant

ITT everyone pretends they supported this plan from day one

>Imblying uoy didnt'

>implying they didn't already know

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Still got 19 likes though

I got less than that for passing my degree

Yeah well the Google Store called and they're all out of you!

What are they gonna do? Rebrand? That's why we chose google, they can't do shit even if they find out

it will spread, it doesn't flow off the tongue like nigger does but it fits well enough

>fits

Tell us more how well niggers fit in your mouth.

>bibiano
Bootleg italian heritage?

bretty gud des.u Like tha famalama dingding right in the woobydoo

>google wont censor itself because thats bad marketing and Jews will never accept bad marketing or a loss of profits
it was honestly a genius plan

niggers broke your mouth.

web.archive.org/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Top Kek

that's only for quirky gamer gurlz :3
as applied to males nerd still means low-T social retard permavirgin

I use Skittles all the time

Fuck Mars Co. and fuck Radical Skittles

> colon three

I'm suprised this worked

with autist rage and righteous indignation I feel like he'd be hospitalized if he tried that

You just had to show up when I was on my phone didn't you.

>Wants to beat up poor little us

What a bully.

Literally no big deal. Not like it was some sort of black op or anything.
And it was blogged about earlier this week.
>Blogger described it as brilliant BTW.

Press on my googles!

>salud
that nigger is talking arab

I mean... you answered your own question.

Yeah, it felt forced.

You mean the Alt-Left.

No self-respecting Liberal would be caught dead hating a picture of a cartoon frog on the internet.

I keep telling them it's the Alt-Reich, but these media shits are too pussy to put it in their news articles.

I propose we next find a symbol that is sacred to the left and meme it until it becomes racist. MLK, Rainbow, whatever. any ideas?

Is that jizz on the left side of his mouth? What a fuckin' flamer.

>a leppo
kek

all eyes on us lately even the dumbest threads

joke's on him, Cred Forums has adhd and already got bored of this

I seek pain as a source of clarity, in which I may better understand the universe around me. It is better to seek the truth than to simply and ignorantly live a lie. Some see it as a coming of age ceremony.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEWmynRcEEQ

The demcan party donkey
The feminist fist thing
Black power fist
The "coexist" bumpersticker
The smiley face
The peace symbol

He is secretly one of our alt right agent. Don't disrupt "operation leftist genocide"

God I wish stephan would really try to bare hand me.

>Fist thing
That's already a sign of oppressive racism. That could easily be considered a sign of hate.

cum on cheek

Honestly, these guys post in the open with their real SNs... I don't see why we shouldn't do at them what they do at us... which is try to destroy us, gang up on us, and ruin us.

You'll say, "dude that's what they do" and stuff like that. But fellas, listen, they are the ones attacking, and casting the first meme. They are the ones attacking us first. It isn't us attacking them - it is us DEFENDING OURSELVES.

To attack leftists is merely an act of self-defense. They started it. They have to seriously be obliterated. I encourage everyone to take these principles to heart.

>liberal
>self-respect

pick one

fatgooglefatgooglefatgooglefatgooglefatgooglefatgoogle

>not posting on both
I like that their webbums allow sound & you can post 5 images at a time. Also, redtexting.

Wow really makes the flip switch huh

>Bing

Man, glad nobody uses it.

FIGHT ME STEPHEN

Yea that's what thought. You're not tough enough to fight someone from Kazakhstani Russian nesting doll enthusiast forums. You little bitch

Great googly moogly

Found him on kikebook. He's a major faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=HoRyrCjOkdI

what image is edited with pepe?

>Stephan Bibiano

Stephan "Mexican Holocoaster" Bibiano
Stephan "Zyclon B Jumping Beans" Bibiano
Stephan "South of the Border Klan" Bibiano
Stephan "Dia de la JudĆ­os Meurta " Bibiano
Stephan "I'll Pay For The Wall" Bibiano
Stephan "My Life for the Aryans" Bibiano
Stephan "20 Brazillians More" Bibiano

fuck google, we train their image recognition AI (solving captchas) which they'll integrate into products they'll sell to businesses

So Google will literally make money off people posting on Cred Forums.

Yet they match donations for refugees, encourage refugees into Europe, look Google's fucking "Chief Architect of Social" twitter, proud jew, even ensconces himself in ((()))

twitter.com/yonatanzunger

they'll filter our usage of google, so it really needs to spread to other sites (youtube, facebook, news site comments sections, twitter, everywhere else on the internet) where they can't block the context

And it shouldn't just be limited to niggers = google (googles with an s is too easy to filter), jews = skype for example

Keep up the good work googles

On phone, what flag?

YEA GUYS THERE TOTALLY AREN'T ANY REAL SHILLS HER HURR DURR

>his latest post is a retweet of a wagecuck meme
Cred Forums is truly changing the world

Nice taqiyya, google

He wants to bare handed smash one of you nerds' face irl, Cred Forums

What are you gonna do, nerds?

Oh fuck skypebook knows

Brunei, tiny little country of about half a million, entirely surrounded by Malaysia.

Huh, that's actually a decently written article for once. Didn't cringe once.

tonberry

>nerd talking about nerds

That's actually really weird. I'm curious as to Googles a logarithm to pick out dark completed people that it would even include new shoop cartoons like that

>Learn one simple trick to trigger the Jews. Kike hate him!

Googles gonna goog.

>calls Cred Forums nerds

Lol Cred Forums is /fit/ and vell versed in /lit/ and /sci/

Libcucks are kids who were never bullied in high school due to safe spaces, now they don't even realize they can't fight.

future mall shooter

I wish a google would

RARE
RARE
RARE

how the fuck do they even have a service provider in Brunei

Shame he's not a dane.
Write to him and tell him that if he's willing to come to Denmark then he can stay at my house and we can arrange a day where I kick and then penetrate his ass.

That list made me laugh

Good luck. I bench more than this twink weighs.

Already have your shitty flag.

nice pasta fgt

thats actually good though, if its only here in our sekrit club nobody will even get offended

baka, he's right you know,

toppest of keks
instead of seal
>Mexican Border Jumper
Long live the shitposting nation

>God i wish i could bare handed smash one of those nerds irl

>Most of us are either hardworking blue collar oldschool hick conservatives who punch like a hammer or neets obseesed with self improvment, nofaps and ironpill gains...

I want you to try... amuse me you little deluded fuck.

>Lefties think that we're anymore then just a bunch of 400lb hackers that spend their days calling each other faggots

What's the point of doing this research into our supr sekrt club?

Isn't it hilarious that Cred Forums has this mystique no some people despite being easier to get into than twitter

>scrawny nu-male expects to fight a 400lb hacker on his bed
>its instead a greek god /fit/izen /k/kkommando who bench presses their minigun in between tfw no gf sessions

its amazing how they still imagine us as scrawny nerds

I had to check myself, I didn't quite believe it. The results are like 99% black. What the cocksniffing fuck is going on?

anyone as far as even decided to go even do more look like ? thats what your sentence reminded me of , fucking learn english you leaf.

We're not here because we're free; we're here because we're not free. There's no escaping memes, no denying meme magic, for as we both know, without meme magic we would not exist. It is meme magic that created us, meme magic that connects us, meme magic that pulls us, that guides us, that drives us; it is meme magic that defines, meme magic that binds us. We are here because of you, Mr. Leaf. We're here to take from you what you tried to take from us. Meme magic.

Try to google

American inventors
White man white woman

have fun
we live in the end times

>the chan community

>hits 2121

keek is here shafiday

does he know his mother is voting for Trump?

Skypebook?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iā€™ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Meme Warfare, and Iā€™ve been involved in numerous secret raids on tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed shitposts. I am trained in tendie warfare and Iā€™m the top NEET in the entire Canadian Internet Defence Force. You are nothing to me but just another normie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of NEET assasins across the Great White North and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youā€™re gonna get fucking meme'd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can meme you in over seven hundred ways, and thatā€™s just with photoshop. Not only am I extensively trained in Cred Forums combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the aussie shitpost alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ā€œcleverā€ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnā€™t, you didnā€™t, and now youā€™re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit pepes all over you and you will drown in it. Delete sytem 32, kiddo.

>be ironworker
>see ops pic
BRRIINGGGG ITTT ONNNNNNN

This is what you get for being hate speecher

OH FUCK EVERYONE ACT NATURAL

>1 post by this ID

>mfw i browse the internet and see a far right hate symbol

Not a fan of butterfly or durdens but meh. I love car salesman though. We'll tell them to go back to their car lot (aka rebbit)

That birthmark lolol

Your Majesty! Welcome to Cred Forums!

I trust you are now backing the businessman Donald Trump? He's a legitimate genius, and very into peace and prosperity, trade, trade, trade.

>"God I wish i could bare handed smash one of those nerds face irl"

Translated:
>Those guys are dweebs harassing people behind a computer screen! Such internet tough guys! I want to be violent towards them!

As gay as the google/skype shit was, that guy is the gayest.

What?
(you)s?

>Shit they're onto us

This is good, now they have to stop using common words, lest they further our cause.

They wanna shit up the language? So can we.

Turnabout is fair play.

>ywn explore all the functionalities Data is capable of
Why even live?

>Good luck. I bench more than this twink weighs.
It's not actually too impressive even if he was normal weight you know

Underrated, leaf, well done.

I said more than, not as much as. That could mean I bench 300 lbs. I don't, I bench 210, but it could have meant that.

That's pretty comfy

fucking google loving trash

well shit that's more than me

I've been at 170 for like 6 months now I'm just too lazy to go to the gym so I just shitpost instead

>Niggers are europeans
>WE WUZ
REEEEEEE FUCKING KIKES!

To the escape pod!

GIB
I
B

>It's a people outside of Cred Forums not thinking Cred Forums is nothing but shitposting episode!

FISHBUCKET

Stephan Bibiano, come at me you fucking faggot

I'll kick your teeth down your throat in front of your wifes son

i love how they are playing right into our hands. I can't believe how fucking stupid these people are.

>That's pretty comfy

Wanna fuck with them even more? Pretend to be SJW's and point out how they are furthering the cause of the "alt-right" whenever they use these words. Tell them they are "racists" or whatever for using them.

Whatever the case, stigmatize the use of certain words and phrases. Force them to adapt by applying shame and guilt. Of course they will comply, how can they not? To do otherwise would make them.... gasp.... RACISTS!

Beat them over the head with their own morality. Stigmatize deviation from accepted norms. Use those norms against them.

The best thing to do is slowly turn over old codewords for new ones, using their own language. For instance, turn the word "diversity" or "enrichment" into poisonous phrases by attaching them to horrifying references. Then just apply social pressure to SJW's.

At the end of the day the point is to make the use of language so toxic that they cannot say anything at all. Make is so confusing to speak and make the fear so prevalent that they must tiptoe to avoid outrage even in their own camp.

As for us? Well, we never gave a fuck anyway about speaking our minds in the face of their bullshit. So this does not affect us.

Weaponize their tactics against them.

Aw shit. They found out our super sekrit code! How will we recover from this?!

Hillary declared a fucking war on cartoon frog, shit is going bonkers.

Idiots

Whoever meme'd googles into existence is pure genius

As long as they are wasting their time on Cred Forums, I'm good.

You're my favorite engineer

Just take a picture without smiling like a retard

Just say nigger

Reverse psychology done right

We need a new word for Migrants.
What about Carrots

Sometimes, Google's just gotta skype, ya know
And those skypes are some dumb googles.

It's only an hour a day 3-4 days a week, brah. Combine it with eating well and you'll be healthier than a horse in a year.

this is what should be done.

Skittles

youtube.com/watch?v=X3NA8cRn2l8

We are entering a golden age

Silence them with their own conditioning.
I love it.

I weigh less than 60 kilos and i could still KO that bitch with one punch.

>restricting their language so that they absolutely can't argue

Brilliant
We Big Brother nao

Fucking exactly. Remember, it was people on the right that used to be the principled ones with a strict set of values which the left could use to their advantage. One of the main tactics of the left was to poison language and then force people on the right to live up to their own morality.

Well, things have changed. Now the leftists are the ones with a strict set of moral values and codes of behavior. This has opened them up to be the targets of the same strategies. It is the one thing Alinsky never saw coming...... the fact that his playbook was a two way street.

These are interesting times in which we live, friend.

Start poisoning language.

Hold the enemy to their morality and force them to answer for their failures.

Give hints about your own morality, but never state specifics, because if you cannot be nailed down to any one point then you cannot be forced to defend yourself.

Refuse to dialogue with "evil" people.

Appeal to emotions.

Always play the moral high ground.

Imply bigotry in everything the enemy does. For instance, ever hear about how they are not attacking white people for "being obsessed with hiking and outdoors stuff?" Well, the moment they imply that white people are obsessed with outdoors stuff, they are claiming that non-whites are not interested in that stuff or do not enjoy it. Use this against them. The moment they claim a stereotype for whites, they automatically make a stereotype for non-whites.

>What are you implying that blacks hate the outdoors? What's next, are you going to imply that blacks can't swim either?

Go for the jugular. Don't even defend white people, just imply how much they are harming the people they want to protect.
So on and so forth.... use them all.....

bumping for this brilliant idea

But I'm a liberal! Labeling groups I don't like so I can mock them is the only thing I know!

>libertarian=a leppo
based
there's no way he isn't one of us

Is spanish for health

I'd like to see Stephan Bibiano try to bare hand smack me across the face. He'd be on the ground with a broken wrist in 5 seconds; I don't think he realizes who most "alt-right nerds" he's talking about are. They're the same people in his city that own guns and are probably the white guys most used to physical contact/conflict, considering many of us value the traditional concept of manliness.

Mis lados!!!!

Those baby cheeks and cock sucking lips Mmm...

>wants to smash Cred Forums user

Make the first hit count, Butterfly

>At the end of the day

this is how we know youre an idiot. you could NEVER accomplish this massive sociological feat, let alone in a single.
faggot

>we

Its not about taking on the world but shifting the narrative. I mean, you wouldnt want to disrespect the 60 gorillion would you?!

>you could NEVER accomplish this massive sociological feat

Funny, it worked for the people running the government and all of the colleges in the West, no?

nigga is you gay

Exactly, we just need to shift the Overton Window by poisoning the dialogue. They did it, and it works.

Now that they have an entirely well developed moral code they use to push their agenda, they have given us all we need to tear them down with it.

google American inventors: get pics of a bunch of black inventors
google White man white woman: get a bunch of pics of mixed race couples
google European people art: get a pics of black people in renaissance clothing

Put images on the net with new tags to alter these results.

Make them horrifying. As Google searches the net to catalog these images for search results, it will begin to include them.

It works with words, and it will work for images too.

You can't bare hand smash, what you can't see.