Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every major power in WW2 "committed horrible war crimes"

PYYDÄ ANTEEKSI

They sure did:

Unit 713:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

It also had the coolest flag in history. I'd let fourty million people die if that became their flag again. Fuck, that'd be a win-win

I will never forget how they shamefully neglected to finish what they started. Manchuria is rightful Japan clay.

KAYTHANKS FOR REMINDING ME AND PRUNING A THREAD TO DO SO

Don't care, they gave us Japanese women in return, which more than makes up for past discretions.

Cute but for the radar array sticking out of the sides of her head.

No regrets, altruistic egalitarian faggot -- no lives matter, the weak exist to feed the strong

I hope they do what they did to China again, and hopefully soon

>war crimes
What's that?

The very definition of a butter face

Redpill me on the Japanese empire, Cred Forums. Were they really as bad as the Chinese and Koreans claim?

i don't give a shit
it was a war
a war over seventy-one years ago

You got her name?

>The German Empire committed horrible war crimes in the past
Never forget 7-1

ftfy

Kim pls go

>Never forget
1945 was 70 years ago, let it go.

That's true. I'm also sorry about what Germany did to you guys.

CIDF out in full force I see

How the fuck are you faggots attracted to this, she looks like a little boy

So what?
Are you a self-loathing nip?
Considering how big japanese diaspora in hueland is I find it more likely that you are a nip than poster under japanese flag.

Thats how adult women look if they dont shove 20 burgers in their fat mouth daily, like yours do.

Thats how adult women look like when they dont shove 20 burgers in their mouth like your women do.

>Redpill me on the Japanese empire, Cred Forums. Were they really as bad as the Chinese and Koreans claim?
Actually, yes. There is quite some historical evidence of the fucked up shit they did (as in not the average war crime type of deeds, but even more fucked up things). Unit 731 really was on a different level of fucked up and till this day it still pisses me off that the US somehow decided that it was in the position to pardon Japan for its own technological gains, when the Asian countries were the ones that suffered tremendously.

Hrrrrnnnng

remember when the allies firebombed dresden, and dropped 2 nuclear weapons on japan , then firebombed all of vietnam and other places to fight communism then processed to aggressively spread marxism around the world because they're fucking stupid

Those bantz

The only adult women who look like that are the starved Jews in Auschwitz

>radar array

Could care less what they did to the Chinese. Just came from the baby eating China gook thread. They are godless savages. I will say they did pay for debt by giving us japy women and cars.