Why is every openly racist person I meet either: jobless, works in retaiil, or works in fast food

Why is every openly racist person I meet either: jobless, works in retaiil, or works in fast food.

Really makes you think, huh?

Ever been in Japan?

They have less to lose by it being known. I am very highly paid and very racist. If my company got bad press due to me being openly racist I'd be fired.

Because people with proper jobs don't want there political views to interfere with there careers.

Why does every open immigration person I meet live in a white neighborhood and work in an office full of white people?

Wonder if they would be so open to immigration when they get fired and replaced by an immigrant that works for less.

Yes I have been in Japan as a white male, lots of racism there against us because most of them are NEETs, they stay in their rooms all day not knowing how society works in real life living in their own delusions.

This
In medical field

Because the threat of firing is what stops many from openly expressing non-approved opinions on race, even outside the workplace.

you forgot police/military

Because you only hang around poor people

Intelligent people tend to take better care of their image and don't go full Cred Forums in public.
Imagine a university professor saying anything remotely racist. He'd be fired in an instant (if not worse).

I once asked my uncle what he thought of where he grew up, the East end of london, says he will never go back there.

He still thinks immigration is perfectly fine because he is wealthy and lives in the country so it doesn't effect him or his own children.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JEW

>Why is every openly racist person I meet either: jobless, works in retaiil, or works in fast food.
Obviously it's because only idiots are racists, our progressive society full of college educated individuals like you and I OP can see this.

>think

>mfw murricans live in a fantasy world

>2016
>work
But others do that for me.

The smarter ones just don't tell you.

Because anyone with a better job has the good sense to shut the hell up about their views.

The keyword is openly, OP. I'm sure a lot of people are racist, but at least they can hide it, or set it aside, when at work.

>jobless, works in retaiil, or works in fast food
your dad doesn't count

If you have a job and say one thing that might be misconstrued as racist, you'll likely have a bunch of social terrorists (SJWs) trying to get you fired.

It's like you're retarded.

I'm slightly racist but I don't blurt that shit out
> ask me if I'm racist in public I'll 100% say no

it's probably because you hang out with losers. my friends and acquaintances are successful, married and rich. i only meet bums when i pass them on the street and don't ask them for their political opinion.

All these replies from categorizing jobless people and retailcucks in a negative aspect.

Because of , and also because their socioeconomic standing likely puts them in contact with the trashier elements of other races more than someone who has a good job, and lives in a good part of town.

Cause they don't have to worry about destroying their careers. I'm a software engineer and I'm racist as fuck, but I'm careful about what I say in public cause I wanna keep my job.

Because you're underage and can't post on this board. All the right-wingers I know are farmers, journeymen and other assorted blue-collars.

Fuck you shill with your regular "really makes you think" autism trigger phrase.

No one has to justify your made up personal inventions

I was never racist until I worked in retail, user. You see the real ugliness in people of all races when you work in the service industry.

why do you hang around so many jobless people?

so you only know niggers that are openly racist?

Because people that work in offices don't see any black people

>the retards working shit jobs are the only people dumb enough to express such opinions openly in our current climate
Wow. You don't say

Niggers holding up lines for thirty minutes at a time to sort out their food stamp issues.

Mexicans getting off of construction and going directly to the store and all getting in line at the same time (not too bad, actually until there's a problem and they can't speak English).

White women who hold up the line for NEARLY AND HOUR TO DO THEIR COUPONING.

Niggers who specifically sniff out missed sales tags so they can get a product off cheaper.

Niggers who come in hordes in order to get a five finger discount in the chaos that ensues.

Muslims/Arabs who come in to buy products cheaper for their gas stations to hike up the price.

Old Women (of all races) constantly talking to you, holding up the line because they're lonely (sad but annoying).

She-boons who don't control their thieving children.

Hispanics who laugh and then poin in your direction talking in Spanish. (REEE)

Old white men who get anal about not counting their change back (even when it's 100% correct, I mean I get it but Jesus they get uppity).

Because those are the people you surround yourself with. Which leads me to believe you are the exact same as them, either unemployed or underemployed, but whats worse is youre also a cuckold.