What the fuck?

What the fuck?

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-ivanka-made-promise-not-date-younger-article-1.2813061

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2897836/How-Prince-Andrew-s-sex-abuser-friend-Jeffrey-Epstein-kept-list-nicknamed-Holy-Grail-great-good-Bill-Clinton-Tony-Blair-Mick-Jagger-Donald-Trump.html
dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo#
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo#
lawnewz.com/high-profile/the-shameful-way-feds-protected-convicted-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-trump-sued-alleged-acts-billionaire-buddys-orgy-island/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615274/Disgraced-financier-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-accused-swindling-1-billion-investors-former-business-partner-s-lawsuit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was teenager and Trump dated young attractive women. she was probably joking at that age but if she wasn't she probably didn't want her friends fucking her DILF daddy

Oh

Wow

My Record

Fucking Corrected

#ImWithHer now

She realized that she could no longer compete.

Care level 0/10

Can this be a sexy ivanka thread now?

Wow

>CTR digging through any and all old Trump clips to find anything that can be considered "dirt" on him

Sad!

Fake.

My dad does this shit where he wraps around my waist.
I fucking hate it.
Im a guy

post boypucci

Wow ..

the fuck dude? just push him off you?
why are guys hugging eachother anyway?
unless somebody just died or something that's fucked up. tell him not to act like a faggot atleast.

he wants to fuck your girly gay ass
i bet you look like your mom when she was young

Hes full slav and doesnt know how to show his love so he does awkward shit like this

No baseboard? What is she living in, a barn??

I AM SILLY

Many on Cred Forums don't know this but the number one pedo we hate, Billionaire Jill Epstein, hung around with Trump. Trump wrote that Jill was fun to hang around with and had a taste for younger females aka kids since the guy literally had a child sex island that Trump got invited to.

Easy to see that Ivanka started to realize where Trump was heading towards.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2897836/How-Prince-Andrew-s-sex-abuser-friend-Jeffrey-Epstein-kept-list-nicknamed-Holy-Grail-great-good-Bill-Clinton-Tony-Blair-Mick-Jagger-Donald-Trump.html
dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo#
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo#
lawnewz.com/high-profile/the-shameful-way-feds-protected-convicted-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-trump-sued-alleged-acts-billionaire-buddys-orgy-island/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615274/Disgraced-financier-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-accused-swindling-1-billion-investors-former-business-partner-s-lawsuit.html

It's a deep rabbi hole when both Trump and Ivanka show up in the black book.

>ywn participate in semitic loli diddling rituals with ivanka and hiloli
why live

>what is jaunty banter
>what is jokes
The left are fucking autistic jesus christ.

We've been over this, do an archive binge. It wasn't just being in the black book that incriminates Bill, though that's exactly what the media would say if Trump brought it up.

wow. this isn't good at all, if its true..
i just spent my morning defending him

Flag checks out

>Rabbi hole
(((RABBI HOLE)))

i thought it over, and i dont buy it, where did they get the information? and why would the Trumps confrim it?

oy vey
>(((Epstein)))

ur arteries check'd out

So?

Kek I just imagined it.

>dad leans in for weird hug
>push him away
>"Dad, stop acting like an awkward faggot"

He lied

Stop taking showers with him then.

Faggot

STOP THE FUCKING PRESS.

AN ECCENTRIC GUEST MADE AN EDGY REMARK ON THE HOWARD STERN SHOW.

HOLY FUCK. NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

DRUMPF BTFO IT'S OVER GUYS.

oh

In other news bill Clinton raped dozens of not hundreds of children

Trump is so evil

I'm just err analyzin' your sexual proclivities there goy

>Clinton raped dozens of not hundreds of children
sure thing dude