Knowledge Bomb v12. NEW INFO

NEW INFO

> The View(TV talk show) has deep connections to the Clintons which is why they are so anti-trump.

> Hillary has been having more health episodes, and her campaign management is also being verbally abused by her, causing a divide in the direction of the campaign

> Huma cheated on Wiener with Bill last year.

> Internally its been confirmed that the NJ train accident was terrorism due to sabotage.

> Hillary & Co attacking a cartoon frog(Pepe) has many backers wondering what the hell were they thinking backing Her.

> Hillary is giving up on multiple states(more then what is openly said), not enough volunteers and not enough actual supporters.

OTHER NEWS

> CTR management and various employees are into "kiddie" stuff.

> Soros Black Op's/PMC's are actively trying to get a Indi-paki conflict going.

> Ownership of BLM went from Obama to Soros. Which upset Obama.

> Chelsea's daughter is not from the man she is married to.(Like Mother, like Daughter)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/
m.benzinga.com/article/8511814
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=xaXCf_fPD2k
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-30/how-stable-is-germanys-deutsche-bank/7892846?pfmredir=sm
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/deutsche-bank-if-one-wanted-simple-indicator-broken-financial-system-then-it
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiDyNu8pCRw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Bridge,_London
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Clinton being possessed by satanic spirits

Look up the lyrics to "London Bridges falling down" and apply them to modern context.

You will be able to figure out a timeline of sorts.

I plan on covering this in the future.

Can Trump win?

Relevant?

Past threads

I want all the proofs there is about soros black ops

will the saudis crash the market?

poos using nukes soon?

Hi O!
Hopefully this again is all solid info
Thanks

Yep.

High possibility.

Covered this in past knowledge bomb threads.

It's a shame more people are not looking for this.

Deutsche Bank is closing positive this end of the week. Things will be alright, for now.

Read each one.

Tried to sort the information better this time around.

Is this relevant?

1) no idea

2) You never open a war with a nuke. you try to finish it with one.

Who's the father?

its the knowledge bomb guy again!
good to see you again man,
love these bombs, lets hope the next one is full nuclear (if India/Pakistan go crazy)

No.

Also the "jewish conspiracy" has been such a scary brainwashing tactic by the elites.

Much like who fathered Chelsea, you have to look around.

This one already is semi-nuclear if you read whats in it & spread the word/information.

Thanks for exposing yourself jidf.

well its been fun having you.

show yourself out.

Oh lol.

It's amazing how effective the brainwashing has been.

Why point fingers anywhere else when "the jews". are such a perfect scape goat?

Now don't get me wrong, there are powerful jewish groups, but its massively overblown/over hyped that how it actually is.

Read:

>inb4 it was bill clinton himself

>> Huma cheated on Wiener with Bill last year.
WHY?

GET THE INFORMATION OUT.

REALLY CRITICAL STUFF IN THIS ONE.

As I said in previous knowledge bombs, There is quite the rift between Hillary and Huma now.

Nope.

Bill may be alot of things, but he does care about his kids. He actually started the Clinton Foundation as something to pass onto his children and help them out.

Do you know anything on the Deutsche banks?

Canary in the coal mine for the direction the EU is heading.

i was joking there....

but you say "children" (plural)

do you mean his metaphorical kids or does he have more than 2, and we know chelsea isnt actually his

73 trillion dollars in exposed derivatives. That's 40 times the German GDP, almost once the World GDP, but absolutely worthless.

I ment like any kids he was going to have.

When it fails, alot of military aged refugees are going to be mad.

What was with the emergency broadcast "would you could you on a train?" That showed up the night before the train crash?

GET THE WORD OUT.

mediterranean states will be dropped, germanys direct neighbors and baltic states will consolidate and balkans will fall under their influence, might not be the EU anymore but europe will be fine

Anyway how's the Deutsche Bank doing? They've been into a roller-coaster of fall

bill's a pedo, right?

They knew a attack was going to happen involving a train.

Either that or the Train crash was a dry run for something bigger.

read

EU is going to break up in the near future.

It's going to continue to fall. any delay is stopping its death just at tad longer.

You're a bullshit artist!

Half of these claims could never be verified and the other half are just theories about recent events.

You haven't given one new name. You haven't predicted one event.

Get the fuck out, stop LARPing

I pity those who have been brainwashed.

What can I say?

There are powerful jewish groups, but not where near as world controlling as everyone hopes.

And some of them had a falling out with Soros a long while ago.

Cry more CTR

Not possessed, she's just a run of the mill baby-sacrificing Molochite.

The cells have slowly begun to awaken,
when do you think the rest of them will awaken?

Will they awaken after the USA special forces finally face off the ISIS guys that are in the small village (their so called 'doomsday' event against the crusader).

Also,will China join the Syria war with actual 1k+ troops on the ground?

I pity the fool that thinks they can brainwash Cred Forums

get out kike

the anti jew propaganda cites sources, and makes sense from what we where told by our elders in europe.

unlike your kike ass, its been fun really entertaining but im not wasting my time on this anymore.

you might as well say that the jews dont have influence over the media even though its common knowledge of the most retarded leftist even.

> Chelsea's daughter is not from the man she is married to.(Like Mother, like Daughter)
Are you fucking telling me that Chelsea isnt Bills daughter? You seriously need to elaborate on this. Always been very skeptical in your previous bombs, and when you mix things that any one who spends time looking into politics could deduce with really strange things that are just highly unlikely to begin with doesnt help you.

I've also noticed that your "answers" to the many questions you get are often contradictory. I'm onto you.

Was.

But I think age, and the fact that he had a kid changed him abit.

It looks to me like they are preparing for Clinton losing the election then causing as much mayhem as they can before handing the presidency over. Fining the DB to collapse, antagonizing Russia, increasing terror attacks. Wtf can we do?!

Also, this question might be normie tier but, what will happen if Deutsche Bank falls and its effect in the international market and normal life?

More ambiguous platitudes.

You revealed your true colors.

JIDF!

Any user who takes your answers more seriously than the shit-swinging antics of a caged monkey needs brain surgery, fast.

I'm not jewish.

I just understand things.

By brainwashing people into always blaming the jews or jewish groups, the Elites can get away with so much because no one focuses on them.

Brilliant really.

And its really clear you guys are trying to derail this thread.

Kys

This has been speculated for a while, senpai

Did that warning broadcast video have anything to do with the Hoboken train?

1) When the ISIS leaders get into position and out of the middle east.

2) I have no idea what China might do is syria, but you should look up all the border disputers between India and china.

Gladly, when this fucking phony reveals a single new piece of information.

Until then, have fun with the circlejerk.

with the way things have been lately, how could they not have been connected?

SHADILAY

Bill is not Chelsea's father.

Fight back against the SJw/Feminist/PC culture/Globalist/MSM insanity.

Also put the spotlight on Soros.

EU is going to have some problems.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm not JIDF or whatever.

But whatever keeps your head in the sand and fingers in your ears. :)

Chelsea looks like her grandma, Hillary's mother.

did the "Would you? Could you? On a train?" broadcast before the train attack have any correlation?

m.benzinga.com/article/8511814

OY VEY ANOTHER SHOAH

I have revealed information in each knowledge bomb.

Yes, but might not have been around that train incident specifically.

He's right. Average jews are just pawns for the Elites. But jews are higher up on the ladder. Think middle management.

>no sauce
Fuck off faggot.

Jews don't control the world. There are many different groups that do.

Do powerful jewish groups exist? Yes

Are they as powerful as the internet wants them to be? No.

Read up.

Also, Not all sources can be openly posted on a website.

>> The View(TV talk show) has deep connections to the Clintons which is why they are so anti-trump.

you're right, it has absolutly nothing to do with the remarks trump made towards the host, and the show in general.

must totally be paid shills

> Internally its been confirmed that the NJ train accident was terrorism due to sabotage.
[citation needed]

stop posting good shit that's derailed by lunacy

Yes.

But you should be thinking about if the Train Crash was only a dry run.

OY VEY
BELIEVE ME GOY

lol nope.

again, i'm just kidding around with you

1) Exactly

2) It's been confirmed, but if the public was told openly about it that would be afraid and also it would swing support towards trump.

There's no way anyone is fucking bill he's disgusting and on the brink of death

You almost had me until that

I know :)

Just found the image funny.

If you look at his history, its really not surprising.

Your country is slowly turning into a hotspot for terrorism.

Relevant.

PLEASE BELIEVE ME GOY
JEWS ARE NOT IN CHARGE

Let's forget about the Jew bs for a little bit, it derails this.

Once Trump wins, what happens to all these media organizations that have backed Clinton so heavily?

Maybe. Might depend when it happened too. I mean there's plenty of hot young girls fucking disgusting old men so anythings possible

bamp

dick cheney is a big player in the shadow gov. is he jewish too?

The media's value is already tanking heavily.

The internet is making the MSM go the way of the radio.

I've already broke news of a few celebs bill has been involved with.

And why they gained support after supporting Hillary or being anti-trump.

we already know what the jews have done...

not sure what your trying to pull here. i am by no means a stormfaggot but i have met (and lived with) jews and most of them are just dirty and rotten to the core. they are literally spiritual rats.

i like your threads but please dont try to say the jews didnt have a MAJOR fucking part in this

Thank you.

And please spread the word.

Any other news on Charlotte riots being a misdirection for something else?

only valid response

My thread is being derailed by some trolls.

I'm trying to explain to them that while yes there are some jewish power structures, they are no where near as reaching as what the internet hypes them up to be.

So hillary is giving up?

What would Soros achieve when pakis and poos fighting ? More refugees ?

You should read my past ones & look up my comments.

Absolute nonsense. Keep role playing I'm sure it's a blast

I'll be with #Her

I'm interested in what Hillarys plan is. Will she fight until election day, try to rig the election? Is her health so bad she is about to drop? Is she mentally even all there and can't see she is losing? Will she flee the country after the election to avoid facing any consequences? Will they pull something crazy with riots if she loses?

1) In what way?

> Health
>Campaign
>Support

There are so many things giving up involving her at this point.

2) War, and more refugees.

Hello CTR.

Have you contacted some legal advice about what to do about all that "kiddie" stuff interms of effecting your lives?

She will fight til election day.

And will bring the ship down in the process.

Would war and a destabilized India help Soros' financial position?

Why would the governor of new jersey (a trump supporter) try to hide the train crash connection to terrorism?

If you had told me that one of the Clintons had sex with Huma, I absolutely would not have guessed Bill.

Soros wants the world to experience what hes going through.

And that is going down in flames.

To me, everything has been playing out like a stage play. Too many tropes, too many outlandish and zany conclusions to events. It almost seems too scripted and effectual.

What's your take on all this being a very well scripted ruse?

can you link

It's not the governor thats hiding it.

I mean Huma has been screwing the Clintons in more ways then one over the years.

Timeframes matter.

Does Krispy even know? Or is he being held quiet?

But surely he would know, rudy Giuliani would too. I'll rephrase- how could he let them hide it?

Bill and Hillary are AB- blood type and Chelsea is O+... two AB- CANNOT have O+ plus i think that Bill also admitted that he is not father once.

Sorry it took so long but checked.

Security related.

Think about what that would mean interms of the Cells possible power/scope.

Niggers are stealing bridges now?

Bill has been credited several times by his mistresses for saying he does not have to wear a condom as he is infertile. When asked where Chelsea came from, he said from Webb Hubbel.

Theres alot of evidence around.

>do you mean his metaphorical kids

he's got a lot of children out of wedlock including black ones,

I doubt he gives a shit about any of them but maybe Chelsea

That was what I felt was happening. So Soros and his allies feel their power slipping away and are simply going to cause as much damage and chaos as they can as revenge.

Basically we are experiencing his huge SJW fuck everyone else tantrum?

>Timeframes matter.
Something like the Strauss-Howe theory?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory

What, are "elites" exploiting known generational progress to further their goals? Or are they the drivers of this cyclical system in the first place?

Love your threads. Please stop responding to the useful idiots. They will drain you of your ability to continue.

>Are you fucking telling me that Chelsea isnt Bills daughter?

guy everyone has known this for years

sand niggers, they would rather blow things up than loot.

I saw that exact quote on Infowars yesterday.

Yep........

Appreciate that, and agreed.

so i really like these thread, and basically just confirm mostly what i was thinking. but do you have any actual source? insider knowledge?is it just stuff you came up with through own research? or anything else that can proove the legitness of these things?

also what bothers me is you using a pyramid all the time. really uncomfortable

chook

also who are you, and how do you come by all this info without any sourcing?
t. user that wants to believe.

When I say the stuff I am saying, I do it for a reason in hopes the information gets out there before anything happens or to explain a few things.

His latest mistress' book from a woman named Dolly says he's an out of control sex addict, always has been.

>black ones

I think the same thing, but then I put myself in his shoes and wonder if giving myself away is worth providing sources.

I would say no.

kay

When people say "it's the Jews", how often are they right? 10%? 20%?

If you replaced "Jews" with "Jesuits", would that number go up or down?

As I said before, not all sources or information can be posed openly in a place like this.

We're uncontrollable by virtue of our anonymity.

I'm pretty sure that the don has said things this guy said in his threads, AFTER the threads were made.

One thing I remember is a trojan horse reference.

I don't watch all of his rallies or interviews so i could be wrong. But I've seen weird similarities in these threads and things Trump says.

Eric? Is that you

And Alex said Trump was "one of us".

fucking post it anyways.

the only reason you shouldnt be posting your sources is if youre working for the trump campaign and would hurt or derail it in some way. otherwise you arent doing us any good by not giving us ammunition to fight with.

Hello CTR aka "Kiddie" stuff.

10% or much less for the Jews

5% or less for the Jesuits.

Really small groups in the bigger picture.

I should point out that there ego's love how much people think they are doing things.

Interesting. I would have thought the Vatican to be much higher in the list of Luciferian elites.

Nice baiting & assuming there, not falling for it.

Is it true they worship that owl god thing and sacrifice children to it?

Speaking of the Vatican location, its a huge ISIS target eventually.

OWO

Old World Order

Age and time has caught up to them and technology has out placed them.

I thougght the same thing, but he was posting while Trump was holding rally at least once.

It couldn't be him directly posting.

Is it true Trump has a time machine and has seen the future and trying to prevent a globalist orwelian apocalypse?

>hillary getting cucked again by her best friend
like potetry

I'm just very accurate with the things I've been bringing up.

Some might sound really strange currently, but going forward it might make more sense.

>I care about my kids so I made the foundation guys
>She isn't my kid and I'd obviously know that

You really do not seem like a viable source of info; you also "leak" like someone who wants everyone else to use confirmation bias to fill in whatever blanks and then you edge them on a little like they're actually going somewhere.

You're like a vague fortuneteller and most likely irrelevant. The funniest part of your posts is definitely when you said :

>"I was also going to reveal(in Knowledge Bomb v7) that a attack was going to happen very soon.(It ended up being the recent mall shooting"

Like holy shit, why even say that? You pretty much discredit yourself as an attention whore. It seems like you got pissed that you didn't say a blanket statement about "THERE'S GONNA BE AN ATTACK SOON GUYS" and tried to backpedal to make yourself seem more legitimate in predicting "happeningz".

You sound schizophrenic. Get help.

What is Hillary's black helper doing in israel ?

Owl World Order

The Infowars article was from yesterday. What I'm implying is that he gets his "info" from Infowars not the other way around.

Hello CTR aka "Kiddie" stuff.

I do not get my info from there.

Exactly, its hilarious.

Watching over someone with medical problems.

funny. i thought you could only see the past.

That was a hilarious post.

any more info on the recent gas explosion in the bronx? apperently was caused by gas line tampering

youtube.com/watch?v=xaXCf_fPD2k

>13million+ views
Is this some sort of MK ULTRA trigger then?

im not the one claiming all kinds of shit without sourcing it. as much as i would like to believe i cannot because it could all be piss in the wind. you have to come up with a way to source this out to us, let me know if i can do anything to help keep your anonymity and achieve this goal at the same time.

OWO = Looks like a Owl's face

Thanks for everything, man.

Also:

Jew here. 99% of us are regular Americans, except our kids do better in school, tend towards gold-collar jobs, and are neurotic. All we want is to make ridiculously thicc sammiches and eat smoked fish in peace.

sure, i didnt want to know "did you get the information from hillary" or something. but just the nature of it. from an insider, own research, transdimensional spirits, whatever.

I'm not CTR fool, and Again with the schizophrenic shit. I was genuinely curious and read up about your posts, and you have squat. Now you try to straw man me by saying "CTR shill"; in addition to this you have NEVER posted the smoking gun for CTR having pedophilia links; this would quite literally destroy them, but yet you can not provide evidence for some reason?

Go to /x/ if you want people who haplessly feed into your trough; although I suppose there are plenty of thirsty buffoons here as well.

$10 says he's remote viewing.

"Gas Leaks" are a common cover story.

Much like what Bane did to Gotham and London has Fallen, there is certainly predictive programming going on.

The question is how is bill still able to get an erection in his poor health? and how would viagra not kill him in his current helath as well?

You may not be CTR, but you are a useless idiot.

Any news on Deutsche Bank? (on the off chance that you aren't LARPing)

Well? Go on then... I'm prepared to accept it was all a (((coincidence))) after all, but you'll have to do better than nothing at all.

Thank you, Capt. Obvious...

s-sorry for the snark! :( MAGA

Does he look healthy to you? I think he has that satyr disease.

Bill need him too ?

who tipped you to the gas leak cover or is it just common knowledge

I get out what I can get out if that makes sense.

I'm thankful that I've done 12 of these so far.

1) No problem :)

2) I know that. Also the Saudi's have some connections in relation to propagating the "Jewish Conspiracy".

Was Christianity an ancient psyop that got out of hand? What is the endgame for Jesuits? Is there a true religion? Any evidence ayy lmaos are real?

How so? Is it because I don't post things feeding into the wet dreams of every Cred Forums user while not giving any basis of my claims in reality? Because that's all this is.

Obama is a pedophile. Who can refute this? No one; however who gives a fuck, I have no evidence thus I might as well have not spoken at all.

Most of you are quite impotent in evaluating whether or not information is useful, even if this is all true it isn't useful without anything to back it up. I guess CTR has already won if we try to quell any sort of dissidence in the community, even if it is logical simply because we think someone is "CTR" or that they don't agree with someone who is clearly feeding into whatever we want to happen.

"Deutsche Bank is clearly a canary in a coal mine," said Dr Cary Leahey of Decision Economics.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-30/how-stable-is-germanys-deutsche-bank/7892846?pfmredir=sm

You used the exact same quote that I read on an Infowars article. It was actually used all over yesterday. My point being is your finding stuff online and acting like you have some inside info. Now your busted

as am i thankful. although i fear it is useless and will only cause confusion when most anons could be digging and finding more information but instead they are on a wild goose chase because they listened to an unsourced user blow smoke from his ass. dont get me wrong, if these things turn out to be true then youre doing gods work, but like i keep saying the lies a deceit on this site has been hitting an alltime fuckhuge level and it is hard for the average user to discern what the actual truth is.

Anyone thats not a idiot would be questioning any "gas Leaks", "transformers" & "Fireworks", and other excuses during certain time frames.

The media Spin machine has been really active.

Much like the EU, its doomed to failure.

How much time is spent focusing and blaming the Jews?

All that time could have been spent researching other globalist groups in more detail.

How can you find the spiders spinning the web if you are only focusing on 1 string?

My Mom and I always laugh at the stuff the Saudis would blame on Jews. If you've ever seen subtitled videos of their media or "man on the street" interview, them saying shit like "oh it rained last weekend when I was going to go on a drive with my family, damn those Jews!" So I totally believe it. Wahabists are fucking lunatics.

The difference between you and OP is nothing you say comes true or is later revealed to be true; he's placed somewhere where he gets information from the actors.

You aren't.

Nope.

You need to read my past threads & comments:

Yesterday we were discussing Sadiq Khan, you kept saying to look at his connections. You wouldn't happen to be referring to the Fabian Society? It's the only one I see as moderately suspicious in their aims, goals and they've achieved etc etc

> The View(TV talk show) has deep connections to the Clintons which is why they are so anti-trump.

They also hate men and laughed about a guy's dick getting cut off and thrown in a garbage disposal... on national television. Which is horrendous when you think about it, torture being a joke to them (because it was a male victim) and being pushed as a joke to their viewers.

> Hillary & Co attacking a cartoon frog(Pepe) has many backers wondering what the hell were they thinking backing Her.

They don't seem to be stepping down from this narrative though. Apparently this cartoon frog is getting international attention and slander.

> Hillary is giving up on multiple states(more then what is openly said), not enough volunteers and not enough actual supporters.

What about all the dead voters in VA or OH? is she just not campaigning in them or do they plan on winning it via voter fraud?

>Huma cheated on Wiener with Bill last year.
hahahaha wow, is hill jealous?

Bill is in better health then Hillary

All religions that came out the middle east are just different telling of similar stories and events.

Those pressure mines in NYC before the 4th. Isis?

MSM said it was only one homemade firework. Were they covering up a larger plot?

listen anons, i want this to be truthful info and we need to come up with a way we can help the knoweldge bomb user source it all. if we keep attacking him it wont help but if we believe without and solid evidence its not going to help either.
lets thinktank a way to source it.

What city is next on the BLM/riot list senpai?

>cfg = clinton foundation general
>kbg = did you misspell kgb?

You said in this very same thread that Deutsche Bank is a "canary in a coal mine" you just read it somewhere and used it as your own. In none of your other posts have you said that quote.
Also you provide no sources, or any proof of any of your claims. Now you been caught borrowing a quote you hoped nobody would pick up on it.

It seems terrorists are changing strategy to IEDs? For instance, the "firework" in central park that blew off some guys foot?

It's just like the MSM & Democrats blaming the Russians for everything.

Dig more and you will fine.

Sometimes whats on the surface is different than whats under it.

1) Truely sickening

2) They are dooming themselves

3) Her internal numbers are bad, not even electric rigging(like what she did against bernie) is going to help her that good.

I'm not trying to provide information; most of what he's saying hasn't come true, and some of it can not be verified even if it was true unless someone does work on their own, such as the CTR "kiddie" stuff.

I'm sure he can find a way to disclose information without disclosing his identity to the "actors"; if he is so powerful and influential than obviously he can set up a couple of proxies and some difficult to trace proof. This is just a bullshit, nonsense thread that can hardly relate to anything in reality right now. Anyone can shoot a fucking shotgun into a herd of birds and hit a few targets, but someone with real information will nail almost every fucking bird in the flock.

I guess we can wait and see if more comes true, but I doubt it.

maybe it is russia, but if thats the case then they should just drop the real bomb and source it.

what are the covered attacks supposed to get accomplished? seems like if they were meant to scare us they'd be more public

So you believe you are superior and deserve all your jewish privilege then?

Will there be a false flag on hillary to increase her chances of winning?

Don't worry man, nobody is taking this shit seriously. There really is nothing is substance in these threads, just a lot of words.

it ain't over till its over

So why does he went with Bill to Shimon Peres funeral in Israel instead of staying with dying Hillary ?

>By brainwashing people into always blaming the jews or jewish groups, the Elites can get away with so much because no one focuses on them.

[90's flashbacks intensify for her]

ISIS

MSM is covering up the scale.

BLM gets bused in within hours of a incident happening.

I've been saying that phrase for a while now if you've seen my past knowledge bombs.

Look how they operate in the middle east and in Europe.

The rise of events in the US is no coincidence, its a sign of numbers.

Yes I agree with you. I already caught him using a quote that has been all over the news about Deutsche Bank.
He was asked and said its a canary in a coal mine

Same quote is all over but this article uses same quote from June of this year.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/deutsche-bank-if-one-wanted-simple-indicator-broken-financial-system-then-it

Does PM of Canada like watching his wife get fucked by niggers (either sand or regular)?

Did shills put a stop to the effort on Cred Forums to equate "google" with "nigger"?

which version, there are several

this is interesting, i dint know ol Billy was Jewish.

How much is the Ford Foundation involved in this?

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ so all the dumb people complain how they always get outsmarted. Suck a kosher dick, nazifaggots

How in the fuck did you read that from my post? Also, what privilege? I'm in a fucking cubicle up to my eyeballs in student debt just like most people my age.

I have read some of your other threads. You started them a few weeks ago. That quote was used on zerohedge in June however. So again your staying nothing new.

Any hints or clues on where to start? If we're in a deep a web as you claim in terms of being controlled by an "elite" I doubt this info is going to be lying around on wikipedia.

If Hillary has wavering internal support how was she able to rig the debate and how is she able to have such extreme pull in the media? The media and the government are obviously in collusion, so wouldn't there be a much stronger and growing Trump bias in major outlets? I don't see any evidence of a mass shift towards Trump in the media or the government, only small pockets hesitantly making their way over.

Also Huma is a muslim brotherhood shill; her marriage to Weiner is probably just a cover for her to get closer to that juicy USA information anyway. I doubt she's driven to bang Bill Clinton more than she would be to bang Weiner. Seems like a conflict of interest to men, but maybe I'm just a CTR shill.

>canary in a coal mine
m8 that's a breddy commonly used phrase. more than one person using it to describe the same event is not unlikely.

If you had a women like Hillary
around you, wouldn't you want some fresh air?

Cry more CTR.

If the public knew how active the Cells are getting, support would swing away from Hillary.

>n0g

Are Hillary and elite really Molloch worshippers? Are they afraid that Cred Forums has been appealing to Kek the chaos god?

where's the fire?

did this (((knowledge bomb))) come with anything substantial this time?

will this larping skype fagit ever stop regurgitating deductions any toddler could reproduce?

all this and more in knowledge bong 13!

confirmed

Can you enlighten us about the ICANN business. Will Obama really hand over the internet to the United Nations? How can a UN controlled internet harm Donald Trump's campaign?

Help me with something. What are you thanking him for? What actionable intel has this guy given us? What specifics has this guy given us? As proof of that, has ANY user been able to take this guy's "info" and use it to build a case on any specific issue?

I genuinely want to know, because I personally see nothing of value in these.

And the //elites// are?

Fucking kike, go gas yourself.

but whats the motive of the cells, i dont buy theyre american hating terrorists just for the fuck of it. theyre in syria to take out assad and do what we want. are they going rogue or are we trying to stir the shit here for some reason

People here hate jews but don't realize the majority of jews are simply regular people; the only time it tends to get fishy is when you get to jews higher up in the power structure or some of the bigoted rabbis preaching.

SHILL THREAD TO DISTRACT FROM

Sorry, this reply was ment for

These threads are nothing more than political gossip. Maybe it's legit maybe it's not but either way it's fun to talk about

Does Hillary like sex? How many sexual partners has she had?

How do you know bout the train thing

>1 off
Why live user?

One guy said it in June of this year and Zerohedge quoted him. Alll the other sites just quoted the same guy. Dude is LARPing. He didn't count on anyone actually reading anything anymore. Google any of his "revelations" and I bet none of them are anything new.

I only live to destroy the jew.
>Only

>this meta shill
Christ, they're adapting well
Let me see...

These questions are painfully stupid and useless, even if this guy was legit you'd never get anything pertinent asking dumb celeb gossip questions.

u must admit a kipa fits him well

"canary in the coal mine" is such a fucking cliche that I know for certainty I've said it at least a dozen times when talking about Brexit and the inevitable bond market crash.

I had no idea about that article actually.

But keep trying to discredit me :)

1) Yes

2) Yes

The classic one.

Also.... there are other versions? Interesting.

BLM.

Hopefully its stopped.

Spider Web effectiveness varies between spider species.

If you are starting to question and consider, then that is all I have been asking people to do.

lol nope,

Looks like some SJW group is trying to do some psy-ops.

Chaos.

Don't want to think about that mental image.

Because activity was picking up from what ever Cell has been doing stuff around NJ/NY

Perhaps instead of acknowledging the questions you can provide some vague answer with no proof that might assuage any doubts I have? Or maybe you can't get into specifics about how Hillary can still have so much pull while having wavering support at the same time. Different media outlets that might have different people pulling the strings? Who the FUCK knows; I shouldn't waste my time thinking about it.

going back to the point from last night about Hillary cheating at the debate -- why did Trump go along with this?

You are so obsessed with discrediting me.

Very amusing.

I'm no shill

Been doing this for a while.

Their a distraction from real Intel and info. He's like a fake psychic who just keeps guessing random stuff until he finally gets something right. Then he'll point out that one thing and ignore the 300 other times he was wrong. We could be discussing real stuff like the sale of Port Canaveral and the connection of the sale to the Clinton Foundation. How the guy who bought it ran Saadams nuclear program. That it could have national security implications.

To expose it even more.

This stuff isn't a distraction.

that doesn't seem to have worked

Are you an insider? Are you involved with the group known as Three?

will this cheating eventually be reveled to the public?

>Chaos.
but to what end and who is directing them, theyre either gone rogue, some actor has taken control of them, or its a different group than the shitters we're giving MANPADS to

Why can't you just accept that you're a fucking asshole, and not post in his threads?

I was referring to the post saying this was a slide thread which redirected to a real slide thread, not your thread

A quote from the 19th century? Wow, you really busted him.

Archive them yourself for next time, roleplay faggot

Jesus dude why do you need to personally attack someone who is anonymous? Does it make your epeen feel bigger?

Stuff like this is a lot more interesting, you should probably look at it, but I'm sure most of you have seen something similar by now :

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiDyNu8pCRw

do you know whether any of the USA military is involved with Soros?

has he corrupted any major higher ups into obeying his orders?

Also, what do you think about the new series Designated Survivor? Its about the USA congress+executive branch dying in a bomb attack caused by unknown sources,and some lowtier gov guy becoming president

do extraterrestial intelligent aliens exist?

It has.

Who?

Thanks to the internet, word is spreading.

ISIS first attacks are usually sloppy, and then after figuring out response times and such, they get bigger.

Oh sorry about that.

Pepe is crashing the illuminati club with no survivors. Old members are all going to die if we roll enough trips.

Was Obama really born in the US?

He says that seal teams and "Soros black ops" clash often, including at the alleged "Bin Laden" compound, so I assume that if Soros does have Black Ops they're at odds with each other but you never know with this one.

We know CTR is into pedoshit, they've dumped cp in threads before, and they're always defending pedowood when its brought up. CTR isn't just for helping Clinton, its for helping push the (((narratives)))

Is this post really worth a nickel?

The harder and more organized your opposition, and your little friend here becomes, the more obvious that OP is indeed not a faggot.

So just fuck off.

1) They are aware of the Soros PMC/Black Op's

2) Some, but not all.

3) Very interesting, False Flag/Government Coup related.

4) If they did, they probably would be facepalming.

If its come to a point where you attack a cartoon frog, you are truely out of ideas.

His mother got around, no matter where she went.

isis magazine last month basically told muslims to just destroy whatever they can, the stupid ones do basic things, the organised ones build pressure cooker things or sabotage things

and there's more to come
remember the islamic grocery store they found with piles of AKs, rockets and grenades
none of that stuff is being used yet, so something is coming

don't forget the nice truck driver was transporting a bunch of grenades and guns in the truck, but these werent used and they didn't reach their destination

I expected a Brazzers logo somewhere haha

The rest is very likely true (especially the Clinton insider info, that stuff has been voiced by other insiders several times) but this one I doubt.

You can't sabotage breaks on a train like you can on a car. It doesn't work like that, there are multiple fail-safes in place. I mean, I guess you could, but you would have to really get to work on the train for hours and hours, and it would be detected right away.

It's much more likely that it was human error (or intentional, if it's an act of terror) on the part of the engineer.

I've seen people dump CP in threads here, but I've never seen any proof that they're CTR shills or CTR affiliated at all. This is just confirmation bias until there is any proof. Remember where we are, this isn't fucking reddit or facebook, this is Cred Forums, the site "famous" for CP. I remember that whole hilloli push, but there's no evidence that was CTR either; however looking back it was very odd and kind of out of character for this board.

Are you not considering the rails themselves?

Did you hear Comey talk about a "massive ISIS diaspora" leaving the middle east?
I recall one of these threads talking about leaders evacuating Syria and heading into Europe and US way before, you're on to something.

He wasn't transporting those things, he was waiting for others to arrive so they could false flag the shit out of the celebration, but someone noticed the truck and how weird the guy was acting too early and he was forced into running them down with a truck.

>including at the alleged "Bin Laden"
didn't know that one, I wonder who has the higher kill count, the good guys (special forces from around the world) or the bad guys (Soros pmc)

You guys are clearly retarded if you think I'm a CTR shill. What a waste of fucking board space, I wish that we never even knew they had paid fucking shills so I wouldn't have the eye soar of seeing idiots like you shitting up the board. You're like a fucking SJW; "THIS GOES AGAINST THE NARRATIVE IN MY HEAD SO YOU MUST BE X". Grow up bro.

CTR has been trying to frame this place for CP for a while.

Long before they had the CTR name.

CTR is just a branding of a existing network/organization.

Nepotism

It confirms what I've been bringing up.

People got the power, always had, they are afraid of cartoon frog because they didn't show you that, it was made without their guidance. They don't control Pepe, they don't charge tax from memes. Everything you do on internet they want to control.

I used to believe that you were full of shit. then an article on (((CNN))) said one hear and explosion before the train crash.
Don't you fear getting suicided?

Weren't they fake guns IIRC?

> Huma cheated on Wiener with Bill last year.
This is an obvious diversion, everyone knows about Huma and Hillary.

>dry run

Dry run to see if the system could be compromised? Wouldn't a test accident just expose the hack?

Dry run for a second crash? That seems retarded.

Dry run to see what the response was? That would seem to indicate another crash. see above

will contemplate more

Shes most likely attracted to women and has hooked up with a few

Lesbians cant really have sex though so theres that problem

Whats interesting is that people question when they hear strange stuff from my posts, yet overtime the things don't seem to be strange.

So is this legit? Is this sleeper cell activation? Was the train not actually sabotage, but was it hacked and remotely controlled to crash?

I don't actually know enough about tracks to say for sure if that's possible, but it very well could be. You got any more breadcrumbs for me?

that makes sense

Absolutely.

Are the BLMs protesters that are bussed in told outright just to riot or do they believe in their cause and volunteer?

>ISIS first attacks are usually sloppy
WHO is giving them auth to attack, or directing them to attack on the mainland - and what is the desired outcome of those who handle ISIS. i dont believe in the boogeyman, if theyre hitting here theyre getting orders or being directed to do this shit by someone higher, or theyre not the force we have in syria.

Give us some Intel on trump, the theme of your kbs seem very pro-trump

Yeah, which is why they thought they could get away with it. Where do you fucking think you are, faggot? We're the only place on the web that actually talks shit on pedowood. This place makes prison look like a safe space when it comes to pedo acceptance.

They only dumped them in bombshell threads, like the morning we discoveres Combetta's reddit posts they were dumping in those threads. Its pretty obvious, faggot.

The hilloli comic was commissioned by (((them))) for different reasons I won't get into, but its funny that you admit it could be true. There must be evidence of them paying shadbase, then.

This just further confirmed a sizable ISIS cell is active around NY/NJ

That's nice. I went to a small liberal arts college in the middle of nowhere, PA

whats the current plan for the fem& camps?

I told you guys in past knowledge bomb threads, ISIS leaders are being smuggled into the EU and US.

I've looked.

Compared to Hillary, Trump has barely fucking anything.

> The View has connections to Hillary and that's why they're anti Trump.

You post a bunch of strange shit here but that's obviously the most unbelievable. The View, a show that's literally about women just sitting around taking and being women is anti Trump because they're connected to Hillary? Couldn't possibly be because they're a bunch of liberal Hollywood elites and the exact type of person to vote based on muh vagina.

They are paid $15/hr to protest. Most don't seem to give a fuck and just want to get paid, but do at least tangentially believe in what they're doing.

I met some in St. Paul, MN a few months back. They were bused in from Chicago.

You act like Cred Forums isn't filled with pedophile degenerates who used to post jail bait threads every fucking day years ago. Cred Forums might be our right wing safe space that isn't really that anymore because of raiding, but that doesn't mean there aren't tards all over this website or who were part of this website before.

Case and point : /lgbt/, /mlp/, etc.

I live in Oklahoma. Why was there no chimpout here when there seemed to actually be a legit case for one (female white cop shit a complying dindu and lied about it on camera) but charlottsville got one going for days for a justified killing?

I'm correct about the view, you have to look for the connections.

because Oklahoma isn't a swing state.

Narrative related.

Just a plan for now.

Depends on what is needed.

you mean dabiq by rita katz? the same rita katz from SITE intel? the only ones who put out high quality well edited isis propaganda thats always follows an apple video editor naming scheme?

this is alex jones tier worthless info if you guys cant go beyond 'its just isis doing what they do' and it gives away more than you think

Based knowledge bomb guy, he's been right about many things before so I trust him.

Any cells operating or being smuggled into Canada that you know of? Are there cells going to Canada then running across the border?

do we know who owns the buses?
maybe we can change their charter and send them to the wrong place :)

whats up with all the UN gear(trucks,tankers,anti-personnel vehicles,etc...) showing up in the last 2 years in the USA?

CTR rebranded version of existing org -- which one? Excellent opportunity here to settle down the naysayers. Give us a solid link that we can source independently.

Oklahoma is solid red.

North Carolina is a toss up between Democrats and Republicans.

Guess where Soros, BLM and the media are going to apply most pressure on the "racist whites murder innocent blacks" narrative?

Rioting and "protesting" in Oklahoma would be a waste of time and only generate a backlash there - forcing the issue in North Carolina might get some voters on board (or at least cause some people to lose confidence in their Republican views).

Ask your PM, if hes not sitting in the corner watching his wife.

Yes there are cells in Canada, mostly they are getting people into the US.

They might try to do some attacks in Canada, you have alot of soft targets due to the high liberal spread.

Gargle bleach bro.

That is something I've been actively trying to nail down, and why I'm giving some breadcrumbs in this thread.

They are being built in the US and shipped.

The rise of vehicles is a sign they will be used at some point.

Right back at you, have a nice life.

What did they mean by this?

Do you think pointing out the inconsistency of the riots with the location of the color of states they are in would hurt hillary or at least cast suspicion onto her in the public eye?

This is all well and good listing these things that sound likely, but not posting any associated proofs? Really?

Which bridges in London have bricks?

Go from the earliest, to the current.

And see if you have been noticing things going on in the news etc.

I don't think most people even know about the BLM -> Soros -> Clinton connection. That would need to be made common knowledge first.

I'm starting to believe. This would not just indicate a cell in that area, but one that is exceedingly technically capable. Side note is that it may not be a cell, but a series of mild attacks in the area to give the impression of a cell without drawing the nation's attention completely. Why would a cell perform a series of attacks that has Cred Forums posters convinced it exists without actually doing any real damage? If we can piece it together, Intel agencies would have known long ago. So the smoke here smells more like false flag than legit terrorists. Now if we are talking Israeli cell, that would be different thing altogether and would make more sense.

Most of what you are saying I have seen on the news, ok then magic genie, I have one for you. Which states has HRC pulled out of and what % chance do you think DJT has of winning the election?, I give him 85% + chance

ISIS is funded by us, protected by us, supplied by us. tracked by us. they cant do a goddamn thing without us and youre telling me we're allowing them to operate on the mainland us. Why are we letting them do this is what i have been asking. for what purpose

Damn, glad you are here. I heard today that Afgani soldiers who have been training at military bases in the US have went AWOL and they have no idea where they went.

>Which bridges in London have bricks?
Pretty much all of them mate, except maybe this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Bridge,_London

1) #ISIS #AlHayat launches 1st issue of English magazine, #Rumiyah; urges attacks on all Westerners pic.twitter.com/LKE26iLGsC

— Rita Katz (@Rita_Katz) September 5, 2016
I guess it's who you're talking about
what are you trying to say?

>youtube.com/watch?v=xaXCf_fPD2k

Excuse me, did you just try to assume shit about a website you only know of based upon what someone else has written?

First, not that I'm supporting it, but the age of consent is as low as 14 in some European countries. "Jailbait" is a term for developed girls under 18 and usually over 15 or so. Second, Cred Forums is filled with underageb& kids anyway. Third, Cred Forums has been an FBI honeypot for years.

/mlp/ and /lgbt/ are what you call containment boards, like /vp/ which was created solely because of Nuzlocke. Cred Forums isn't a right wing safe space, its a sea of piss which happens to be a certain shade. Our ideas here haven't just existed in an echo chamber despite your superiors telling you otherwise.

We represent internet culture, living memes. Educate yourself on memes(ideas)as genes competing and you'll understand this place a little better. Our memes having been fighting against eachother for over ten years, what you assume is an echo chamber is simply the most superior and true ideas rising to the top.

im saying SITE is the functionally the propaganda arm, katz is the only one who is ever putting this shit out. nobody else can produce the stuff she finds anywhere else except her so unless she has some special access to the secret jihadinet im going to assume the buck stops at her

The jewish conspiracy is almost all real as fuck though, just not 100% of it

oi m8 you said before Mecca was gonna be nuked. In your version of events is that by India trying to take revenge on Muslim Pakistan for a big attack?

The ZOG does not care about the American people. They care about the (((elite))) and their expendable useful idiots (shitskins/feminists/most democrats/etc)

Hitting the US mainland with our own planes justifies spying, budgets, gun control, militarized police and everything related to power at the top. They could just close the borders and kick out the bad guys and America would be fixed but they make 100 excuses not to do that whenever it gets brought up.

OP create new thread and link here.

Exactly.

Thats a sign that some leaders are now in the US, and got out of the middle east.

Trump is doing very well. Hillary is doing very ill.

Look up what Bane did to Gotham.

Make you think, they could be recruited by a certain PMC or a certain Terrorist Group.......

Those in fear, might be more willing to accept things.

It's much smaller then what the internet claims.

It gets very overhyped.

Who does it, hasn't been clarified yet. It could be a product of a Saudi Civil War.

create chaos to keep the public in fear so the gov can bring order and add more control, and justify actions the gov wants to undertake overseas

also gives certain people a bunch of jobs
tsa on buses/trains coming soon

>the Saudi's have some connections in relation to propagating the "Jewish Conspiracy".
Why? As far as I know, Israelis and Saudis are the best buddies.

Muslims hate Jews.

War......war never changes.

The USA has openly stated that they want to push ISIS and other organizations towards their enemies...think of a funnel, the water is ISIS, the guy pouring the water is the USA, and cup is whomever the USA wants to take out...but the cup is overspilling, now the USA is under threat of its own monster

and its blowing back hard literally on their mainland

at least, thats my calculated guess so far...
I'm guessing the military wants to destroy ISIS,but the executive branch is stopping them from doing so

>London bridges falling down, falling down
The song says they will all fall until london is populated by racemixers and the bridges are rebuilt out of gold and silver

The jewish conspiracy is bigger than 99% of people know because it is just plain old racist jewish supremacy

Do work with jews and you will understand why so many of them HATE white people.

Next knowledge bomb I think I'll go over this more.

You are on the right track

The government will use ISIS to justify military forces(domestic and foreign like the UN) on US soil

or...... its not that big in the grand scheme/world controlers.

Yeah, but both of them have similar interests (such as the hatred of Shia muslims), so why do Saudis antagonize them?