Hillary wants to let these people in

>hillary wants to let these people in

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c80_1381596245
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Build wall, nao!!!

Sad!

Are you some kind of xenophobe?
#TradeRapistsForRacists

Fake video. A credible source informed me yesterday.

Are you fucking insane?

They're just misunderstood, you need to adapt to their culture!

I second that. Fake as fuck.

who is this credible source? your consensual muslim rapist?

Let's just say I have some connections (: .

Fuck you, bigot. It's their culture and you disgusting racist xenophobes need to learn to respect it.

Diversity is our strength.

>that music in the background
holy shit, I fear listening to it on my ipod now

Im actually eating lunch and looking at the pic

Mongolian Mafia?

;)

horrifying sounds he makes jesus
some cartel war i guess?
wonder what the guy did

>go on a gore video hunt
>find gore website
>watch around 15 videos
>every single perpetrator of torture or murder is non-white
>besides ISIS almost all of them are from mexico or brazil

Should we nuke everything that's not the USA, Japan, Australia, and Europe?

Usually when this stuff happens, the "victim" did something just as bad or worse. Karma

someone in this video said he chose the wrong side

not always

Is that Sean Penn?

but what about Canada and New Zealand?

This isn't fake. It's clearly real. It's gross as fuck, but it's real.

are you implying white people don't have the capacity to commit abominable, inhuman cruelty on each other?

yes hope you spared a couple of nukes

I kinda want and don't want to watch it. How bad is it?

Not when it's drug cartels, they'll fuck you up if you're rumored to have given away any info to rival cartels or the government.

Most prison videos of torture or beatings are because the prisoners found out that the guy was a pedo or a rapist, but even so, they are brutal animals that will find any excuse to torture someone.

500 years ago maybe.

What did he mean by this?

did he died?

Probably the worst gore I've seen.

Not too bad to be honest. It's just him getting cut over and over again while he's making weird gurgling sounds. Apparently you can't scream without lips.

Donald Trump unironically wants to ban this. Cred Forums BTFO

Gore lover here, too rough even for me.

Nope.

>Fake
Did you even watch the video you faggot? That is not fake.

The worse I've seen is that ISIS fighter that gets his face blown off by shrapnel but is still alive. However, this is torture, so not nearly as fun. Only thing I can't stand is animal torture.

I was able to finish this video because I knew that this piece of shit would have done the same to them.
Everyone south of the american border except for Chile needs to be genocided so we can start over.

bretty bad since it's gore with sound.
I've seen worse tho.

And I can't confirm whether it's cartel/mexican.
I'd know.

but he did scream a few times in the video

Well that wasn't very polite:(

pretty goddamn awful, if not viscerally unsettling it is psychologically unsettling because of the happy background music and their nonchalant demeanor while they butcher a faceless, handless man making dog noises.

its nasty
very slow and awful way of going, they were obviously in to keep him suffering for as long as possible
they probably burnt his handstumps aswell so he doesnt bleed out
i mean ive been watching gore since faces of death vhs have been arround but that was brutal mayne

I've watched a good amount of gore videos. This one's definitely up there as one of the worst I've seen in terms of just being completely brutal. If it were some innocent girl or something who you feel sad for then it'd easily be the worst, but who knows who the fuck this dude is/was.

you left out his pathetic attempts to fight back with arms that were tied down and no longer had hands anyway.

imagine how much worse this video would have been if they had shown the guy being captured, maybe in front of his kids, and show him having his hands chopped off and his face removed. by the time this video begins he's almost not a human anymore.

I once watched one of those medical shows where they had to pull a woman's face down to do some sort of surgery. the part where her face kinda folded up and went down was excruciating in some indescribably psychological way. once it was down, it was just one more surgery video.

the difference in this guy's case is that you knew he would never get it back.

Did you not even read my posts?

They can stay, I never think about them. Also every white man from south africa can come back before the bombs drop.

damn

this was pretty bad to watch

Honestly, it sounded more like moaning to me. Not loud enough to count it as screaming.

thats a painting you idiot not real life.

I am the same. I cannot stand to see animals suffer cruelty, but I love to see Muslims getting wasted.

Why do they never fight back?

Not in modern white society, even when it does happen it is very rare and the people that do this kind of thing become infamous study cases.

>colossal titan cosplay.jpg

>Fake

>No face
>no hands
>NO THROAT

before they did that...

Things got out of hand.

not the worst I've seen, but made me not comfy

Is this the one? I think it was an FSA fighter, not ISIS.
liveleak.com/view?i=c80_1381596245

>wonder what the guy did

According to original posting of the video (if I understood the Spanish correctly), he was an unapologetic Chloe poster and it was having a negative effect on team cohesion.

>I can't confirm whether it's cartel/mexican

Pretty obvious its Mexican by the type of spanish they're speaking.

t. Mexican

>eyes have been cut out
>face has been cut off
>Tongue cut out
>Hands cut off
>They spend the video jamming a piece of wood down his throat to keep him still as someone cuts his throat with a box cutter
>Despite all of this he is conscious and repeatedly trying to grab his neck but has no hands, just bloody stumps.
>He trys to scream buy can only produce gurgles
>They have the radio on and funky town is playing in the background
Pretty gruesome video, would not recommend.

>Things got out of hand.

10/10

really? because russians were nailing helmets onto the heads of germans less than a century ago

lol it's a painting of a real event you mongoloid