Dear Cred Forums

STOP INVITING THE ENTIRE INTERNET AND NEWS MEDIA TO Cred Forums TO WATCH YOUR AUTISTIC BULLSHIT! WE'RE OVER CROWDED AS HELL!!!

Sincerely, the rest of Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W08M50N_0Q8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>200k
Fucking hell I didn't even know...

sincerely fuck off you pussy ass cunt

>pol: hurr durr how can 10 fags on Cred Forums influence the online polls

How many were online during and after the debate?

How can other boards even compete?

Nope, fuck off.

Yeah US, stop inviting mexicans in to your area.

Cred Forums is better when more people use it
Sure, it moves faster, but there's more knowledge being shared, more red pills being taken, more insight being provided and more memetic power being harnessed

Cred Forums is reddit now, you can't expect them to understand why this is a bad thing

I miss back in the old days when the biggest worry was YTMND stealing 4chans memes...

shh it's all over now
RIP Cred Forums

Off to your containment board faggot!

200k holy fuck, last time i checked it was 30k

Yeah, being forced to have smaller file size limits, boards moving way too fast for interesting discussion, and tons of newfags who don't understand chan culture posting all over the place like its fucking Facebook is great...

pol isnt the largest board

and not everyone cares about trump

not to mention
>ur votez are corruptin the polls

But we are changing the world now brother. Surely that is worth something.

its for all of Cred Forums

If you exclude Cred Forumsabby's first board we are

You're not changing shit. You're bragging to your faggot Reddit buddies that you know where to find the dankest Pepe images.

we aren't
we're just shitposters

>current users : 208k

is that gold accounts or some shit

You can't be here on Cred Forums for long without getting some serious redpills.

This is how the fire rises!

There has to be a balance or it's just crazy
Like the debate threads

deaf asshole, fuck you. we're not inviting anyone, it'a CTR's fault

Lets make new threads to welcome our newfriends :^)

GREAT THREAD YOUVE MADE NIGGER

OP NEEDS A LYNCHING

Sincerely, Moonman.

Dear rest of Cred Forums:

POO
O
O

in

LOO
O
O

sincerely, Cred Forums.

This is what newfags actually believe.

Fuck off dumbass.

>Cred Forums users are not allowed to vote

get out of here, niggeri,

Oh yeah, looking at this spectacular catalog you guys have going on is really opening my eyes to the way things really are.

Over half the people currently on this board don't even know what "red pill" means. They just followed the links you posted on your social media accounts.

where'd you get them stats, senpai?

That's because mods = fags and don't enforce the sticky, literally at all.

yeah but if we teach/shame newfags they will quickly adapt
the benefits outweigh the negatives
just the other night we were throwing our weight around fixing polls and it was hella fun

Just imagine millions of redpilled Cred Forumsdiers venturing out to the rest of the internet

cuckadon of jewgad has a bigger reach than us kek

Lots of that is a result of CTR shilling.

Scroll past page 1 fgt

/pol could eat your shitty nigger board alive in mere hours

Not only is Cred Forums itself Cred Forums-tier cancer, it will now become the new gateway for an entire sea of underaged faggots flooding Cred Forums, making it cancer^2
Most of Cred Forums is underage and arrived here 2015-2016
Thanks for finishing off Cred Forums
You're a fucking idiot
Look at what several generations of newfags turned Cred Forums into
This is the exact same shit, only now you've endangered the whole site you ameriblubber fuck

Wow. 37 dollars worth of hard drive space archived. No wonder Hiro went broke.

2.3 BILLION posts
Who wants to guess what percentage are shitposts/bananas/desu?

>Cred Forums anything but idiot newfags

Ive been an Cred Forumsfag since before you little shits were born

Sure about that?
>pic related

If I remember correctly you niggers got ass raped by /s4s/ for about a month straight and your pathetic "Samson option" on /mlp/ was a miserable failure.

That's what this board is going to look like if you keep inviting immigrants to flood in from elsewhere. You're on the way to becoming the Sweden of Cred Forums.

>never been on smaller boards

sorry you dont know shit
first of all, youre a fuckin bulgarian, so your post is worth like 1/100000th of any of my posts
second of all, Cred Forums was totally fucking shit tier prior to the trump campaign. it was unreadable stormfaggotry. If you experienced the Romney campaign, if you were on Cred Forums back then, which you probably weren't, you would know how much better Cred Forums is now than it was back then.

stupid fucking gypsie

New DailyDot/TheTab article incoming?

>Cred Forums users hit back at Alt-Right homebase! Could this signal the end of the toxic movement?

WE NEED
TO BUILD
A FIREWALL

Like /vr or /g or /k?
Oh yeah so tiny and full of unique culture
Moot's final treachery was the thread creation cooldown, it goes to show how little people ITT know about anything. Turn up the cooldown and /pol would stop being Cred Forums spam.

>200,000 people is a lot in a world of billions that are connected to the internet.

No.

Cred Forums must burn for its crimes, and we will redpill the world while the flames grow.

Are you actually suggesting a newer new new mass influx of idiots caused by newspaper articles and lectures about le alt-right will further "improve" Cred Forums?

Just look at this shit, Cred Forums is newfag central.

where did you get this pic? Its hilarious

>Faggots like this really browse Cred Forums.

The dream really is dead lads. Cred Forums is kill. And its time to ride off into the sunset.

>Cred Forums ironically opens the floodgates
Have some enrichment

>Cred Forums is higher traffic than /anime/ and /games/
That's real retarded sir

This election to Cred Forums is like Project chanology was to Cred Forums

RIP this board, this is literally the new Cred Forums

FUCK

>muh too much traffic!
Take advantage and shill your tumblr pages then kike

And while you're at it, please stop shitposting on other boards.

Fuck you too donald duck flag

The funniest part about the whole thing, it's like a fable

We should make Cred Forums shittier, more ironic, more shitpost infested. Double down and see what we can make out of this Frankenstein.

new fag detected

OFF

This what happens
>Tell a few friends about your parents going out of town
>Tell your friends find a few girls to come over
>They tell the biggest sluts : no rules, alcohol, weed
>Sluts tell the 2 fucking bused in niggers you go to school with
>Niggers call all their half blooded brothers who stuck in the hood
>White bitches all they need to hear
>Entire ghetto shows up
>House ends up burnt down and three people dead in a shoot out
>Cops arrest yoj
>NiggersRuinEverything.jpg
The media are just like party crashing niggers, they ruin everything and someone else ends up paying for it

He's right. Exposing normies to redpills is effective.

what do you mean we? you guys dont get no traffic. its all Cred Forumss traffic. and you call us autist while you gab about some book you read in high school on /lit/ or oggle traps on Cred Forums

Jap man bought at the right time. Moot is a huge dipshit.

are you a bunda
Show me your brown bazongas
Put a banana between them
You must have lots of bananas
because you are a monkey L.o.l.

I was. It isn't.

You have an interesting ID. It would make a great username.

Damn roughly 11,500 post each lol

deltree your account

Cred Forums's been irredeemable shit since 2014. It was redeemable shit 2008-2014

Hopefully we'll be the end of this shitty site.

I miss this meme

The anti-right news media has done more to redpill Americans than we could have done on our own

Thanks CNN

The way things are is that this board is and has been heavily raided right now you degenerate complainfag waste of space

Even if Cred Forums becomes 95% liberals, they still lose because the platform means that the 5% of red pill people left aren't prevented from posting and their content is literally acidic to libfag arguments.

>208,652 users
>719 GB

How can gook moot afford this?

Thanks, you fucking niggers.

This is what your "meme magic" and flooding the board with Trumpfag redditors has done.

durr durr whatever you say george
do you have capybaras down there?
I wish I had a capybara
I would hug it and squeeze it and pet its soft fur
I used to have a little friend and I used to hug him and squeeze him and pet his soft fur but he don't move no more

So what you're saying is you don't like uncontrolled hordes of people entering your space because they ruin it.

Hmm. I seem to recall somebody trying to address this problem.

Influxes of new users are the best times. Old bait becomes new again

He can't. It's funded by the NSA.

>Cred Forums please stop red pilling humanity.
>we'd prefer to stay cucked.

Signed,
Le tumblrina neckbeard

Hang on wait what
Cred Forums is more popular than Cred Forums now

When did this happen
why did this happen

he has a side business selling something on the side.

Anyone else tired of Cred Forums? I'm thinking of deleting my Cred Forums Gold account.

FBI.

Don't reply to my posts ever again.

Very true. But the issue is that if JIDF floods Cred Forums with tons of shill/slide threads, they can make it so frustrating for Cred Forumsaks to browse and just give up altogether and go elsewhere. That's their goal: to demoralize us into ceding 4/pol/ to the normies

>Total Posts:
>2,302,103,899

What if I told you that you aren't being "raided". That Cred Forums is just being flooded with newfags that sincerely believe the dumb shit they post.

That when happens your "redpill" threads are going to 404 in mere minutes while the new majority debates the politics of gender fluidity?

You'll be glad to know your side has the upper hand on this one
Make sure to push hard and you may get a few more news spots about dubya dubya dubya dot Four-Chain dot org
'Meme magic' and Pepe might even make the front page of reddit or your local news station
open them borders you hypocrits

go back to your bullshit board, we're talking important issues here

>why did this happen

It happened because Cred Forums decided to bring in reddit and the media.

don't scream at me george I don't like it
there was a lady once who was screaming at me and I had to make her stop screaming but she wouldn't
well I done it george I made her stop screaming

And Cred Forums with gamergate

Oh. That's a bit of a letdown.

Yep, that, too.

It's is basically nothing.

We didn't invite them, the normies came here on their own accord

>tfw we'll redpill the stragglers after the election

Not jidf
Thats just troller pollacks
we do it all the time to practice for the real thing, bait ourselves, relieve anger and brainstorm ideas

>muh secret club

>almost one petabyte of active content
how can reddit even compete ?

fuck off /qa/

Under rated post.

Look at it, Cred Forums. You deserve to have your face rubbed in this like a stupid dog that won't stop pissing in the house.

>>almost one petabyte of active content
>>almost
Yeah.
In fact 0.0075% of a petabyte.

Where are the pizza fags when you need them most.

Cred Forums has always had around 200,000-300,000 users

And Cred Forums has a steam group

As for Cred Forums blame the Trump Gen tripfags

hey this has to be good, a ton of people who don't use adblock coming in must be good for Japanese Moot guy

>Cred Forums is reddit now

but it is not owned by conde nast publishing

which makes it vastly superior

>WE'RE
it's were you neckbeard

We dindu nuffing mang.

Who is shady as fuck btw and was involved in fucked up money scandals while managing his sites

>Not knowing about Hiro's datamining

Cred Forums got siphoned into a thousand sub-boards and it's an American election with fucking Pepe as a major talking point. If Trump wins expect exponential growth until Cred Forums is the biggest politics 'discussion' board on the internet (and the stop being exponential for the autist who wants to point out that e^t doesn't have a limit as t->OO), if Hillary wins it'll probably die back down to Zimmerman trails levels.

I've always wondered how many of us are there. I once read somewhere there were only like 4000, which is ridiculous. Would it suprise anyone if there were like a couple million at this point?

Cred Forums didn't bring anyone, you retarded niggers.

The MSM linked here (CNN, remember?) a while back and ever since they've been sending more and more blue pilled faggot normies to shit up the board and slide threads that would redpill.

>We are
>We're

WAT

>pol/ didn't bring anyone, you retarded niggers.

>All those Cred Forums twitter accounts
>/r/the_donald which is just a Cred Forums colony
>The amount of raids Cred Forums did on /r/berniesanders

Sure Cred Forums didn't hand out invitations, but when you leave a trail of meat to your village, are you really surprised when you have wolves raiding you?

you either die a hero or live to become the villain

Cred Forums is going to turn into the villain

For the longest time we were holding steady at 135k. This was even after 2014.

Cred Forums is currently the most crowded it's been since the Fappening. What the Fappening did to Cred Forums is what the election is going to do to Cred Forums and inevitably the rest of Cred Forums at this rate.

Check the stats on 4plebs you colossal retard.

Alright, you just have a secret club complex.
Grow up idiot.

lol, get fucked faggots. Cred Forums owns this place and there's not a fucking thing you cucks can do about it. All the other boards are filled with losers and perma virgin neets

No I don't you presumptuous idiot.

>Oh no /pol become mainstream.

You fight in your field. If you know that redpills never lose, that you should be happy.
So many pleb come here to know the truth.

>current users
Is that per day or second or per year or all time?

Is this what you want? Because this is happening right now. This is what attention whoring your board gets you.

Probably by month.

Second. It updates every time you refresh.

well Hiro datamining makes him bad, but hardly as bad as conde nast publishing, we're talking about Vogue and the New Yorker

the worst absolute bullshit ever, even worse than playboy

Newfag here, joined Cred Forums just before the first debate. I really like this community of venuzualian toiletpaper hoarders. You guys are awesome. I just find shit everywhere now rather than the toilet.

Yeah, Cred Forums is still better than reddit. But Hiro's geolocation datamining is pretty worrisome. If there's ever a dataleak, I hope Anons here have their anuses prepared.

Back when I worked as a blog admin, we used to count 50-100 casual posters for every power user, and 100 unique IPs for every casual poster.
I think some guys here seriously underestimate the amount of lurkers/casuals that use this site.

Cred Forums used to be like fight club...
you didn't talk about Cred Forums, and you didn't tell anyone about Cred Forums....
If you were of the right breed, you would find your way here.

fucking overflowing with newfags anymore....eternal summer is here.

This
We need to keep being the Jews to fight the Jews.
Cred Forums is already hurting as it is, we don't need it to be destroyed.

Can you elaborate on the unique IP factor? I've always wondered how accurate the stats are for this site.

Jesus Christ no wonder my threads always die fast as fuck on all the boards I'm on

this

I'm a bit of an oldfag, I've been here since 2014, and I'm really seeing a decline in quality in Cred Forums lately.

Maybe we need some new mods to clean this place up, is there a place where I can volunteer?

The "Rest" of Cred Forums doesn't matter. Cred Forums took over where Cred Forums left off years ago.
This is now the board that does the stupid. This is now the board that brings the attention. This is now the board that the news reports are talking about because it challenges the status quo.

Cred Forums had it time. All the other boards are for discussion. This is the board for action.

Scream and cry all you like. You won't stop anything. Because we are having fun, and you're not my dad.

You know, the day is coming when anonymous ain't that anymore: anonymous.
Our enemies will have a field day preparing portfolios of our posts and identity to attack us with.

Reminder: post gore to scare media / CTR away

Why do newfags post as soon as they come here now? When I first came to pol i didn't post for months and just lurked because I didn't want to get called out for being new.

This. It's chanology all over again. New fans think they can use Cred Forums for "meme magic"

Any frogposter or memer is a newfag and redditor

THEY'RE AFTER THE MEMES!

SHUT IT DOWN!

>52 anonymous shitposters
>200,000 lazy as fuck "journalists" trying to make cheap copy while flipping between /s/ and /hc/ in the tabs
>8600 members of Hillary's team gritting their teeth and trying to fathom if KEK really does grant wishes with dubs

This.
I was fresh off the boat from Cred Forums a few years back and waited until I knew the board culture to start posting.

Cred Forums officially gets more threads and replies than Cred Forums or Cred Forums

Source: catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

Cred Forums is not on that site but I would assume it's the only board bigger than Cred Forums

doesnt matter we're le redpilling the masses ;)))))))
hey fellow KEK memster

Cred Forumsirgins and f/a/ggots btfo

>>>/reddit/

Image kinda reeks of Muh Sekrit Club. But it does make good distinction. Those that come here for hobbyist discussions and info. And then those that come here to socialize.

All that content, wish i could download all the memes.
Do you even realize how many rare Pepes are among those numbers? Gotta collect them all.

>that image
Now THATS a fucking redpill. It's the same reason so many of us migrated from Cred Forums to Cred Forums when Cred Forums got over ran with newfags.

Now it's happening to Cred Forums. Unlike Cred Forums, Cred Forums still might be able to to saved.

Cred Forumstards who used to raid people with pizzas or italians? Son, i am confuse

It's idiotic to thing some backroom card game is equal to an internet imageboard with hundreds of thousands of people

Very large social movements (online and off) have always been very scary and oftentimes stupid things, and really are a detriment to hobbyism here

Threadly reminder that chan has as many uniques in a month as there is people is best korea.

Shut the fuck up you crybaby faggot

Cancer

Is it really so different? Roll threads used to never be allowed here. Hell, non political nudity used to not be allowed.

More and more people started playing Cred Forums without knowing the rules and the mods (and us) just kinda gave up and started letting it slide because it wasn't worth argueing over.

What do you guys think about Stefan Molyneux mentioning Cred Forums by name?

27:10

youtube.com/watch?v=W08M50N_0Q8

>Muh safe space

The media has been all over this place since Cred Forumss was less shit than it is now.

Blame Cred Forums. They invaded us in full force after our "ebin raids" starting with the tumblr raid.

Cred Forums should have been shut down in 2010.

This new Cred Forums is dogshit and I hope it dies as soon as possible.

Wtf it was 202k stable last month. And that was summer. We have attracted a lot of newfags

link? where find?

>blame Cred Forums!
>blame tumblr!
Keep running in circles
Shitty apathetic mods that don't enforce the sticky is not the fault of newfags. Board thread creation cooldown is extremely low and is the prime issue with "overwhelmed mods."

Frogposting outclasses Animeposting in all dimensions.

Don't you eastern yuropoors have some toilets to clean or something?

The site was lagging hard, it took me about one minute to upload a post, never had that happen before even during big happenings. The sticky was out of control.

Besides the Zimmerman trial phone call i can't remember one time Cred Forums raided someone before the Cred Forumstard invasion in 2014.

We used to be silent observers waiting for the happening.

hello is this the board where we post qt waifus?

get out

CUNTS

Most visitors never comment, because it's a hassle, they don't know how to, or they never actually wanted to engage in a discussion.
Think of it like the fags who watch video game streams every day instead of actually playing.
Or the "silent" guy in the party, who are perfectly content with simply observing the fun of others. It's just more prevalent on the internet.

The one thing we can do to band aid this shit show is pretty simple. Just bump on topic threads more than usual, even if it's just posting a random image or replying "bump".

Sage still works, if you're compelled to reply to a retarded thread just type "Sage" in the options field as to not bump it.

If these faggot OP's stopped having such successful, long lasting threads maybe at least some of them would get bored and fuck off.

1-9-90 rule is the core of Cred Forums, just look at memes

What about dynamic IP's like phone fags? Do they show up as one user at a time or several as their IP switches?

Yeah phone and home network have different IPs so it's counted twice.

Several of course, how else would you ban evade? But there are also users who connect from work, school, public wifi and similar places, and they help to balance the user/IP ratio.
The 1 user -- 1 IP is always a good rough estimation.

But does he really?

Look at how big Pepe has become, That cucklord does not have that kind of influence.

so much this

Only 3 of them are Aussie and 100k are Canadian, and the 3 combined are way better

That's 200,000 on the site at this very moment. It is a lot. Cred Forums gets ~30 million unique monthly visitors.

>yeah but if we teach/shame newfags they will quickly adapt
Good luck when newfags outnumber you 100 to 1.

>eternal summer since 2006

Which boards are full of normies??
Cred Forums I am 100% sure

The faster the board is the rule of thumb for the # of normalfags

B-but they're refugees

>Ellen Pao wanted to make reddit into tumblr 2.0
>fires people on reddit, shuts down sites like r/niggertown, etc.
>faggots on reddit get butthurt migrate to here and voat
>some get redpilled and stay here, others get redpilled and proceed to take themselves much too seriously, create faggy Cred Forums pages in reddit, facebook, et al.
>cancer and faggot reporters follow their breadcrumbs back to Cred Forums proceed to shit up the board and get their EXCLUSIVE SCOOPS
>mods doing fuckall to enforce the sticky
>mods doing fuckall to enforce the sticky
add an election season into it, and you have the current state of Cred Forums

stay mad m9

heres the improved picture.

Pao really is a mess, she and her husband both are non-violent terrorists who hate Western Civilization and actively try to sabotage it, while being bizarrely cruel to their subordinates.

this
sage some shitposts every time you visit

>12 000 shiposts per user

Phew lad...

selfish jew meme-hoarder

Did someone call me?

tfw you are seeing pol at its prime it will never be this popular before or again

How can other boards even compete?

>only 719gb of content
My anime backlog is bigger than this.

It's current year, goy. When Google = nigger is broadcast everywhere 24 hours later, the cat is out of the bag.

tug dicks Cred Forums
you fucking pretentious faggots

You're right, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and /tg/ should take our excess population.

nooo don't show the newfags neet, nooooooooooooo

I bet you don't delete all of your shit and start from scratch on a daily basis.

Out of control is an understatement. Posting would lag for 1000 posts, then you would scroll so long that you would miss 2 minutes of the debate. It got so bad the mods started deleting "gets" because they were just flooding the site.

Wait, you didn't knew it already?

those boards didn't create the problem by being fucking attention whores

if only moot had never deleted /n/

AY YO YOU MEANZ TA SAY WE WUZ MEDIA N SHIET?

Meme-magick is a beautiful thing :D

>pol isnt the largest board
It would be if it didn't keep getting deleted.

No, seriously Cred Forums. I just stopped in from to say, this shit is getting out of hand. Cred Forums really needs to deal with this board.

You'd better have your shit together by November. Get your shit together Cred Forums.

>More than half of the people here on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW probably came here from Reddit/Twitter just for the elections
When will it all end?

2014, hahahaha newfag

>Cred Forums officially gets more threads and replies than Cred Forums or Cred Forums
That's not much of a feat, Cred Forums has been a dead board for years.

That's you're problem, bud. We illuminati now, can't be blamed for all the undocumented refugees diversifying 4change

This is bait.

Like Bernie, do it like Bernie!

What program is this? How can you find out traffic info without being an admin?

That poll that said we weren't real people had 8 million for trump and like under 100k for Hillary. Even the most furious autistic mouse-clicking season couldn't have that great of an influence. We weren't all in the same threads.

>knowledge being shared
the only knowledge that i obtained from Cred Forums is the painful truth that i wish i never found it

RED-PILL THE MASSES

These are 4 chans stats up from 8 million a month in 2012

Eternal summer is here.

Fuck off with that optimism

You take the red pill. You don't 'get red pills' noob

ask daddy 'bout the matrix

No, fuck you, this is what you get for all of your transgressions against us, this was our websight before you fucking newfags came along and cancered it up. This is what you deserve.

>tfw ever since moot left this site has slowly gone down to the shitter
>tfw it's never 2009 for the lulz again
This site has been long dead. Pol is basically the new /b

Nigga, it was 170,000k when I arrived with the fappening in 2014--which is ironically when Cred Forums's userbase numbers peaked. We're almost at August 2014 numbers now thanks to Cred Forums

We're getting a goddamn president elected with our memes. Fuck off.

Wow you're new

And you're really, really trying

Newfags who unironically attack people for not being American.

only 200k

imagine what we could do with reddit numbers

People don't just show up and take part in everything, it's why we're having this thread you fucking mong.

oh user-kun,come to endchan

this fucking shit system won't let me post and gives me extremely hard catpchas

Cred Forums has always been crap, it's just that the type and quality of crap changes.

I've been on 4chinz since 2005 and I've seen it all change

I was on Cred Forums in 2009 and I remember people complaining about things going to shit even more than today.

Cred Forums was always shit.

I've been here since there was /l/ and /z/, and when Cred Forums was for guro. Fuck off bongnigger.

cont
and are cucked chans
This post is not spam, stop cencoring me cuckchan
I FUCKING HATE THIS
LET IT DIE

Imagine how fucked up this place would be. Every thread would be like a fucking sticky.

On Cred Forums you could just spam holocaust revisionism & racism until the normies leave tho

test post
chan chan chan chan chan chan

It's like Eternal September for Cred Forums over here.

your proxy works fine

>you're here forever

Can confirm, I'm 16 and came here late 2015

>200k concurrent users
>probably means over 10 million users total, counting infrequent ones

We're doing it, boys. We're redpilling the planet.

Its now tied with b. Every several months i check to see how things have progressed and for the first time on a slow news day pol is tied at just over 80 posts per second. I measured this from 7pm 0:00 gmt.

Since i started measuring probably less than a year ago pol had about half that.

What the shit?
That is absolutely hugh mungus

Those are the stats for the whole site, not just Cred Forums

>actually admitting
Git you if you can't name these boards without checking them, you are gnufag

Its still more than ever.
So now what?
Normies dilute the redpill
Or redpills wake the normies?

it's hard to believe that blue pilled lefties are on Cred Forums

Outdoors
Fashion
/o/outomobile
And idk what Cred Forums is. Or did the lesbians and trannies boot the gays?

>People don't lurk anymore

Why does she have a penis?

>what are scripts

only a true newfag would think poll rigging depends on the actual number of people

Guns have that affect on the clitoris.
Its not a functioning benis tho.

To be fair Cred Forums has been splintered into /vp/, /vr/, and /vg/.

Maybe if you lurk outside of Cred Forums you'll find that other people just don't care about politics or where they lay on blue vs red pill spectrum.

>not knowing former guro board
>not knowing torrent board
yep a fucking newfag
to the it goes

>AUTISTIC BULLSHIT!
worried by new polple ? ;D

>The more the better
I wish you were born in India or China, filthy newfag

>there are people here in this very thread that dont know about /z/ or /rs/
>there are people who dont remember /l/

and that's just active users, people who post

supposedly Cred Forums gets up to 5 million unique visitors a day

it's the most popular board on Cred Forums (except perhaps Cred Forums but no stats exist for that board), only overtaken by Cred Forums for ten minutes in the early morning

did you know that Cred Forums is the most powerful race in the world?

I wish I could have seen /rs/

Too bad it can't come back.

Donations, plus the little money the site makes.
R-right?

I've been on and off since about when Cred Forums was created, some things are certainly worse but overall I like Cred Forums more every year

>tfw one day we will all be exposed after mook sells us out
couldn't care less lads

>/rs/
o lord brings back memories, downloading wow porn from paysites comes to mind

Only 200k? Wow we are such a small group, like we could fit into a basket together and be all comfy :3

Cred Forums had gamergate like two years ago which caused it to be as big as it is now, and it also boosted Cred Forums big time, Cred Forums is affecting the fucking elections now which makes us grow bigger every day, wouldn't even be fucking surprised the moment Cred Forums reaches 350k users the moment the elections are done, and if Trump wins it's just going to grow bigger.

Cred Forums is as low as ever because they never have had a chanology, fappening, gamer gate or elections tier event.

Rip rapidshit and megaupload

Goodby /new/ as well.

Cred Forums is as low as ever because there's little to no actual discourse going on, just endless threads of shit posting with no one replying to each other or discussing everything

>3 out of ten posters are women

Wow shit well...hello ladies?

Cred Forums is low because every thread is discussing the new moeshit haremtrash of the season and not everybody likes garbage-tier anime like fucking umaru

Sup faggot

>We're redpilling the planet.
No, they've tunred the place into led-it dumbass.
Like Sweden with their 2 million new muslims bragging about how they've "enriched" the nation.
The board is a hard on now.

WE WUZ REDPILLED'N SHEET

>supposedly Cred Forums gets up to 5 million unique visitors a day

>hella
You are the cancer
>fixing polls
So voting is fraud in a democracy?

the only reason Cred Forums is getting such attention is because mainstream media have yet to understand just how retarded online opinions and posts are.
currently they are going for the hype but that will be over in the near future.

>teens posting edgy stuff online

it'll be soon over bois, enjoy it whilst you can

You are not a part of something. This is an image board. You gotta get over it. Stop being so much cancer.

what has a poll to do with voting?

Cred Forums is dead

>it's another episode of THIS kike shill again
moderationchan already exists, faggot
>>>/autistchan/

Mods are here but I feel they have limited resources and act primarily to how they are feeling at the moment. I went years skirting the edge and finally got some attention and since then I get even more attention so obviously they can flag you.

Pain in the ass to phone post so I don't want it to come to that.

>frogposting
gb2plebbit

They don't ban enough people for shit posting shill slide threads.

Used to be 75% high quality threads on here, now it's maybe 3-5 total.

That could change after the Tokyo olympics. Maybe.

Once Obama hands over the internet to the UN Cred Forums is finished anyway. All .com and .org will have to follow hate speech codes.

Yeah right. Even so they could just go back to .net

You couldn't have exposed yourself as an interloping outsider kike trying to take full control of the board if you tried.

You're right I feel like after the whole Cred Forumsharbor GG shekelshoah Lord KEK fiasco and the constant raids and shill threads they put their feat up and decided to let us turn into Chicago and watch us burn each other down.

Can't say I blame them either especially with this place becoming Cobra commanders headquarters in global news.

Cred Forums is suprisingly clean, their biggest problem if anything is generals and they are kept pretty nicely there as contaiment threads, yet they whine about them. If anything Cred Forums's only problem is the lack of competent mods.
>umaru
My nigga. Those are the kings of shitposting. Trully worse than shonenfags.
Olympics/Soccer World Cups benefit mostly Cred Forums and they have been all shit since like a decade already being hosted in random irrelevant third world countries but the UK, still doesn't gets them near Cred Forums levels of posts, not even Germany fucking Brazil up.
If 2020 olympics are a big hit, expect more trafic in Cred Forums, /jp/ and maybe Cred Forums.

>ly (2) is the old one

Wanna know how I know you cheated?

ahhaah sure
thanks for letting me know you are newer than me

Anytime mate.

wanna know how I know your IQ is low?
Because you couldn't imagine the possibility that I used to keep them in a non-dropbox folder, then started a dropbox folder and eventually merged the old set into the new set

Someone's getting a bit defensive.