Ayo fuck China

Ayo fuck China

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37103447
empirenews.net/abortion-clinic-busted-for-selling-fetuses-to-chinese-restaurant/
youtube.com/watch?v=tXUfxSwNUZU
youtube.com/watch?v=0US7JEfhsrA
youtube.com/watch?v=T55tz4qwFMo
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
youtube.com/watch?v=peDU7LcnsqI
youtube.com/watch?v=xPk5dlPY54Y
cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/
youtu.be/OfMpSdrUWko?t=95
urbanlegends.about.com/od/horrors/a/eating_babies.htm
msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=91;t=000086;p=0
youtube.com/watch?v=vrabZFhnBIA
washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/3/aborted-fetus-cells-used-in-anti-aging-products/
youtube.com/watch?v=A9VIQkPH1U8
naturalnews.com/049367_aborted_babies_flavor_chemicals_food_corporations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WoOXzNu1TmI
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/04/aborted-fetuses-used-in-food-beauty-products-and-vaccines-3139466.html
wereblog.com/zhu-yu-shanghai-art-festival
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Feng-Shan
seattleorganicrestaurants.com/vegan-whole-food/aborted-fetus-cells-artificial-flavors.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tungchow_mutiny
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html
cnbc.com/2016/09/07/goldman-sachs-china-signaling-further-stimulus-on-the-way.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Zeman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF AM I LOOKING AT FUCKING SUBHUMAN CHINKS

Creatures. We only call them human because they are slightly sentient.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/

They just regain the nutriants lost.

Like cows do.

Chinese are the dirtiest race, just as low as niggers

Are those babies ok?

Isn't there a soup they make with under developed fetus'

the people in the webm is thai.
And SAGE

Did they die?

so whats going on here?

Did they die?

What's the story behind this? This is a hospital right?

the worlds fucked lads

According to Chinese customs they were never alive.

but you can;t deny the fact that this practice is present in china as well

reminder that Planned Parenthood does the same thing in the US

They boil dogs alive because it makes the meat tastier

And still there are people on Cred Forums that say what Japan did to them in ww2 was a bad thing. If japan had succeeded the world would be less fucked up

Sometimes babies die. What's the problem? Are you shocked that the bodies get inspected and later prepared for burial ceremonies?

If both Japan and Germany in WW2 hadnt lost we would be on other planets fighting off ayys by now.

well, what else do you do with ded babby?

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37103447

It's china. They have been like that for ages. It's the norm to eat your dead children. Sounds like something a shark would do but it's reality

empirenews.net/abortion-clinic-busted-for-selling-fetuses-to-chinese-restaurant/

>Indiana

>reminder that Planned Parenthood does the same thing in the US
"China’s one child policy, baby trafficking, and sex trafficking of North Korean women aren’t the worst human rights violation happening in the country. Aborting innocent and healthy unborn children and eating them to boost one’s stamina and sexual health is. "

Asian believe eating fetuses gives them health and sexual energy.
Usually they manufacture still born babies or aborted into pills.
The amount of supply in OPs pic suggests otherwise. I guess they are not only still borns.

These numerals can't be argued.

Probably state enforced abortions

poor squid
I love squid, but really I feel bad that no one takes up the cephalopod cause.

leafs always steals the best

Holy shit I would have expected cats but not fucking fetus' being dished in america

I'm calling poes law on this shit...

Fuck you if it's bait, fuck you harder if you think that's true....

checked and truth.

Luckily we have based Elon Musk and a few others coming to the rescue. Too bad Trump is an idiot and Hillary is going to win.

You know how Aristotle invented the concept of the Golden mean of virtues?
I think Whites are the closest to that- were not so dumb that we're nig-teir but were not so coldly calculating that we're these monstrous chinks.
Of course, we're still to fucking easily manipulated, but you get me.
Fuck, this is wrong.

So someone's killing gooks. I repeat: Where's the problem?

>Empire News

I didn't even know until after I made this thread and started looking for articles to help explain things.

A Chinese restaurant in AMERICA fed chopped up fetus babies to AMERICANS.

You can argue all you want about ancient customs but they brought that shit onto our soil.

Cred Forums has redpilled me on the Chinese: they are amoral sub-humans who excel in intellect but have no emotional intelligence.

Is this genetic senpai or is this just fallout from Maoism?

I'd say China is worse because it boasts at how great it is most black people know how shitty Africa is.

Surely it must have been a certain dish or a specific that you ask for.

"If there is a demand for something, someone will provide it."

>1 post by IP

>Complaining about squids rather than humans

I don't see the problem, just doing some meat saving

>A Chinese restaurant in AMERICA fed chopped up fetus babies to AMERICANS.

Where the Americans unknowingly consuming them? Because that might make me kill a rice nigger.

I can almost guarantee you that these are Cantonese. There's a saying, if it crawls, walks, slithers, swims, or flies the Cantonese will eat it.

Also, Koreans are just as filthy and dirty. Not only do they eat dogs traditionally, like a minority of Chinese, but they also had a fetus pill craze importing them from Guangzhou. Koreans also believed baby poop had magical healing properties up until recently.

The only purpose chinks have in this world is removing niggers.
Seriously, fuck the Chinese. There's plenty of other asians in this world and all of them are better than the Chinese. All the chinks can go to fucking hell, soulless heathens.
They are disgusting rats and a cancer.

The article says they had a walk-in freezer dedicated to fetuses. You might be right but that sounds a bit excessive.

And being a small business owner is hard when you want to have the best meat pies in London.

>not being concerned about squids and octopi
wow bet you liked that facebook post about a lost puppy as well

Explain to me how thats any worse than any other country with legal child murder like the USA for example?

what planned parenthood is doing is worse actually, because they claim to value humanity, China does not

Empire News is a satire site you retards.

you are a fucking moron holy shit

Fucking low-test beta faggot chinks.

atheist here

they're clearly embryos, and therefore aren't human. now shut the fuck up, and vote Hillary

I cant deny that which is not proven. no strawman pls.

>:3

ching chong ping pong wang wong ling lang

those are dolls

t. Xioa Qang who is chinese but not Cantonese
Hahahahahaha fuck off Chang nobody likes you, go back to your filthy shithole of a country.

Are asians even human?

Fuck. I bet they used it for anything when they ran out of pork or beef. Ugh I don't even wanna think about satay now. Thanks!
It's not hard to get good pies in london, my aunties hair dresser owns a pieshop.

sing ping wong ching ling

Incoming personal anecdote that may or may not hold any real bearing to reality. Due to the field I am in I work with a lot of Chinese and Japanese students (I am a Systems Admin).

The Chinese students are scum. They literally can't handle freedom. I won't be specific because I am trying not to giveaway where I am employed. They always smell like fried food and aren't as bright as one would think. They are notorious cheaters in business and education and all around dishonorable. They are also rarely appreciative of your help

Strangely enough they are not thieves. At least if it's not digital content.

The Japanese on the flip side are great. Amazing English skills and respectful. I helped a group of them set up some equipment not long ago and as I left the room just about each individual thanked me and did their little "mini bow" or whatever you call it. Just fantastic people in general.

Cool

Meanwhile in America fetuses body parts are sold for research.

Shit in disguise. China will be a super power along side the USA

cracka """"baby shower"""" : when the baby is NEGATIVE 1 to 3 months ago = set-up for disappointment and expensive psychiatric care
chink full-moon party : when the baby is actually 1 month old, parents can pretend it never happened until then

I'm embarrassed I fell for that but thank Christ.

Doesn't stop them from doing it in their own country. We should bomb them out and let the refugees take over China instead of bugging us.

same.

most animal rights activists just care about fluffy "cute" mammals.

My favorite animals are reptiles.

i've had the same experience teaching at the college level.

daily reminder only baby squid can be eaten live male adult squid live will shoot its sperm which is like a dart into your mouth.

Almost all posts on Cred Forums are poes law applicable. Ruses, no real discussion

This just in, the chinese are now counterfeiting human fetuses due to growing demand! Several counterfeit fetus factories have already been shut down by chinese officials.
>Seriously, the chinese will copy everything, they made counterfeit eggs.

One day we're going to find out a bunch of animals on our world can feel.

Maybe someone already did but thought it was best to keep it a secret so they don't implode society.

He fucking looks like he's enjoying it too. That's not an "I'm doing this for my health" kind of expression. That's a "Damn these ribs are juicy" kind of expression.

try even try to sex onaholes as meat.

Pretty much, japs are the epitome of Asians.

Flips are a good second place imo. At least those who immigrate and assimilate.

>t. Parents legally immigrated here from flipland. Basically they've assimilated. Best part all of us are voting trump.

How the fuck do you make counteffit eggs ? Paint ducks eggs pale ?

t. chink

I don't see the big deal.
Sure eating humans is a good way to spread disease, but there's nothing morally wrong about it.
Especially when they're just babies/fetuses.
Who gives a shit?
Fucking normies

He throws him in the sink!

but they like niggers.

this

Seen these before while researching canibalism just because. As far as I could tell they're legit. It's a Southern Chinese """delicacy""".

Found the Chink
How much of daddy's money have you spent on infant's corpses today?

youtube.com/watch?v=tXUfxSwNUZU
youtube.com/watch?v=0US7JEfhsrA
youtube.com/watch?v=T55tz4qwFMo

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
FUCK CHINA

Thom Yorke, why the fuck do use mac?

This is what happens when you put 1000 people in a small room with only 1 cup of noodles.

you

China are honorary aryans

Literally they have no soul

Go fucking nuke us then instead of wasting your energy making angry posts on the internet.

ya they are going to black every white country. Gold Standard.

lots of producers use macs

Why do you want to be nuked, China?
Suicidal?

Itz only cellz.

>Russia is a threat to Anglo domination
>Russophobia everywhere

>China is a threat to Anglo domination
>Sinophobia everywhere

I didn't know Cred Forums was so fucking gullible.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

Wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=peDU7LcnsqI

he baiting.

Fucking hell. You guys might be from South Asia but at least you aren't subhuman. Even the Nips with all their shit are still people. China, Indonesia, and Malaysia can go to hell.

Still fucking grim but saying that you can use that argument with anything.

In all seriousness, at this point in history, the US alone could grind China to dust if it wanted. You may have numbers, but numbers don't win modern war. If the US took the gloves off and got primal like war was fought in ww2 (no worries about civilian casualties and collateral damage), China would be obliterated.

LOLBERTARIANS BTFO

m-muh free market!

Are chinese even human?

Do they feel emotions? Empathy? Is it ok to kill them?

Chink is mad

youtube.com/watch?v=xPk5dlPY54Y

I dont know about that LOL

Nah, fuck you nigger. Chinese are based because they push humanity in places that we are too pussy to find out about cause of "muh morals" and other gay shit.

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

Damn, I thought I was immune to everything in this shithole.

Yep. I was born in Cali but moved around a lot when I was younger since my dad was trying to get into a medical residency. We eventually settled in West Virginia... there I became an honorary red neck basically. Imagine an Asian in boots and brown hunting gear hunting squirrels. That with the accent, it's hilarious.

Fuck off you fucking chinks. I know at least the leaf is a chink.

hmm i wonder how they accomplish this...

this
I don't care people dying (well I do if they suffer) but seeing an animal dying is something I can not stomach. I'm not saying eating meat is bad or anything, just don't show to me how the anima dies

>chinks are proud of being subhuman
wew

Do they sell them as sextoys or food or what.. what's going on

what the fuck..there has to be some explanation for this

t. torero

Checkmate atheists, you would never see this happen in a country that follows or has followed an Abrahamic faith. Just look at India too.

I see China as a dystopia.
I wonder how a Chinese colonisation of Africa will look like.

i think they get them from executed prisoners

>g chinks. I know at least th
nah lol i am just not retarded. If they loaded up those missiles with EMPs modern technology wont even matter.

Any anti missiles will be shut down funny thing is EMP is russian technology.

>emotional intelligence.
how fucking stupid are you?

What kind of term is "emotional intelligence" you fucking retard?

What is the point of being a giant emotional fucking tampon if it only prevents you from excelling in humanity and pushing us to be even more advanced and godlike you fucking cunt?

This is why medicine and technology has slowed to a fucking crawl because you prissy faggots dont want to find out what we are capable of.

It will look like fat chinamen laughing over barren land.

>tfw

It's definitely not genetic. The pure genetic Chinese in HK, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines (7th+ generation), and USA (2nd+ generation) are proof that can have morals and empathy too.

you'll probably never see it until its over.
no western, or eastern journo will ever be allowed anywhere near.

thai chinamen, jap chinamen, korean chinamen, who gives a shit

cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/

Coincidentally those places were colonised by white men.

J-Just a coincidence though!

You are one of the most immature and dumbest sounding posters on here.

What's that story about the general that executes his concubines and feeds them to his soldiers?

Aren't the flip Chinese basically Jews there?

How can you be subhuman if you dare to go where no shithead faggot dares to go becuase they might get someones fee fees hurt?

People,like you are the one who will be rotting in their own puddle of stool while the rest of humanity will further their progress and live longer

>epitome of Asian
>after all that horrific shit they did
>Bataan death march
>unit 731
>the shit they did while occupying Korea and Manchuria

Glass all gook chink and nip alike. There can not be enough nuking for the likes of them.

Trips of truth

Does anyone have the webm of a chinese man stomping on and beating a baby to death on the street, and people are just walking by and not giving a shit?

Or the webm of a chinese driving over a kid and the kid is left on the street and people just walk by and drive around and don't even stop?

They eat the babies to boost their stamina and sexual health, you fucking retards. They aren't just eating them because they like killing and babies for the fun of it. Why don't you assholes read the fucking article before bashing an entire country and culture. I got to school with lots of Chinese and they are actually good, high IQ people.

We are going to deal with refugees though.
I assume that the chinese will rape them for resources and having no regard for human life.
Whitey dont seem so bad after all.

wait what?

You're right, the chinks are the healthiest people on the planet.

Fucking dumbass. Chinese "empathy" doesn't even extend to their own people. That's why they're a fucking shithole.

You are the one who gets triggered over stupid shit you see in some webm because it offends you. It conflicts with your moral compass and you default into anger. That anger witch leads to preventing medicine and technology from further advancing

>unit 731
>the shit they did while occupying Korea and Manchuria
>Bataan death march
And today, on things that never happened..

t. zheng madong zedong

Morals create a healthy, safe, and happy civilization.

Chink subhumanism creates polluted shitholes where nobody will even look at a girl run over by a truck.

Kill yourself, subhuman.

In dont give a shit about how shitty their poverty is. The elites are the ones who matter and they are the ones who make the technology and progress.

And who is supposed to benefit from that progress?

God damn you're fucking retarded. Are you thirteen years old or something?

Yet at the end of it they kept their heads down and preserved. Ethnically segregated and culturally pure.

Literally what they put their mind to they do well in.

>coffee
>robotics
>infrastructure
>cities
>crime
>clothing

It's insane what the nips can do.

Not gonna lie I only came in this thread to see if there are any "Canadians" or "Australians" defending the chinks.

This. Judge the Chinese all you want. But the US does the exact same fucking thing.

It's true.

Is China the ultimate for of freedom? You can pretty much do anything.

They make good blended whiskey too.

Like a fish market

Are Chinese like this because of Communism or is this something ancient? Were they always like this? A need an expert

It's a libertarian dream.

Aka a rational human being's nightmare.

You're the one who sounds triggered, buddy boy.
le killing babies is good xD le advancement

Nah, I wont kill myself you fucking paper skin wearing faggot. While you reject notions as human experimentation, I accept it. Because I know that we wont know what humans are truly capable of until we actually fucking find out and not just prance around the bunch like a fucking retard and use animals in place of us.

>Glass all gook chink and nip alike. There can not be enough nuking for the likes of them.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: a9aevCWR) 09/30/16(Fri)13:50:50 No.90994912▶
>
>Trips of truth
youtu.be/OfMpSdrUWko?t=95

Holy fuck yes.

>nips have the best fucking scotch.

I mean
>I need an expert

What the fuck are you people crying about?
Those are just dead fetuses

>Russophobia
>on Cred Forums
Fucking leaf, probably you're a fucking chink anyway

Why couldn't I be born in an anime?

I just think animal deaths should be humane is all. Everyone has their own arbitrary beliefs for what animal is and isn't okay to eat, but I can't think of a reason why anything should suffer beforehand.

>cannibalism
>aborted fetuses are not human they are parasites;)

I don't know. This double think, this insanity. It's something bizarre.

>And who is supposed to benefit from that progress?

not your poor and sensitive crybaby ass that is for sure.

they will continue to live on and further advance humanity while you sit with a thumb up your ass making sure that what you do is the righteous and holy thing

It's because they're heathens. In our civilized countries, we have a tradition of enlightened humanism stemming from our shared Judeo Christian ethics. In China, they worship Satan.

If we can experiment on subhumans like you, then I have no objection. Keep the humans who care about their families alive and safe though, so they can run a successful civilization.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

urbanlegends.about.com/od/horrors/a/eating_babies.htm

LOL

Just like here if you have the money
In China you need to be a top party official with close ties to Xi Jinping

>further advance humanity
You don't know what humanity is, subhuman.

looks pretty good

t. korean

>a fucking leaf

Wasted trips of course

nigger

le i am getting mad over a webm xD

fucking chinks amiright? i am too short sighted to no any better

>chink talking about short-sighteness
kek

nigger

Is that what's keeping Hillary Clinton alive?

great comeback you sure showed me

I think people will object if you require to eat babies.

Moloch.

Is that a Chinese deli?

It's a delivery room.
All those babies are asleep. Those women are just cleaning them

And this is why Hawking warns us not to try to contact aliens.

If aliens discover humans the first thing they'll do is wipe us out to prevent us from wiping them out.

They won't do it out of hate, they'll destroy us out of fear.

Kek
They can all go fuck off back to ch*na

>Women leftists and sjw will defend abortions

>chinaman detected

is this why theyre so quick in fighting games and starcraft

t. Chang Lee

I know that in order to continue existing in this world and to eventually develop the technology for space travel we need to also improve ourselves in a way that we are capable of doing it.

but user those are not babies those are parasites, aborted fetuses. What are you going on about? Nothing wrong here

baby soup

It was a hoax.

They don't look like they're sleeping.

As we all know, chinks pioneered space travel.

>t. mao dong long zhedong

I wasn't even talking about the babies, but how we treat intelligent animals like squids and pigs

>urbanlegends.about.com/od/horrors/a/eating_babies.htm

Yeah but snopes message board left it inconclusive:

msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=91;t=000086;p=0

It would seem prudent to go for the diet option of tiger penis and eagle testes.

Baby brains are high cholesterol and evil.

See

You dropped this, Jose.

Lmao zedong

>You will never save little innocent Chinese babies from soulless chinks.

You ignorant faggots really need to learn about how much of medical research depends on dead babies.
Non of you will complain when you will be able grow new limbs.

Or out of logic. If there is an alien race capable of intergalactic travel and the means to wipe us the fuck out, then they are advanced to know that we are a failed species and not worth saving. They will find a way to exterminate all humans and preserve the planet for resources and study our biodiversity, or have some of their trusty ol' ships turn the entire planet to glass from space.

That is fake though. It is a recurring story told by conservative email chain letters and it occasionally makes it's way onto fake news sites.

There was never a "Sunbright Abortion Clinic".

There was a "Beijing Grill & Sushi Bar" but they went out of business in 2013, over a year before they were allegedly shut down.

EMP.

People are objecting to it in China too.
That's why you'll do it in the privacy of your own home.
Just find a pregnant gypsy teenager and pay her.

oh look, mudslime!

implying technologicaly advanced race has to have similiar morals to our own...

>prion_disease.webm

You remind me of the space muslims from Dune. Do you also advocate converting women into biological reactors to create synthetic organisms?

kek

EAT THE CHILDREN

GAIN THEIR STRENGTH

?

Yeah pretty good. Kindy tasty in soup.

same, college professor and the chinese and persian/arabs are the most dishonorable people in th class. The blacks and mexicans may not be too bright but they fail on their own

I think it would happen like youtube.com/watch?v=vrabZFhnBIA
To Serve Man - Twilight Zone

They'll come all friendly like while they take over behind the scenens

No, not really.

It's interesting that it's women who sell them. Chinese medicine knows no limits to boost ones strength, the rarer, the better. Fetuses being sold isn't anything new, but it's kind of graphic to see them displayed in first line of purchase.
washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/3/aborted-fetus-cells-used-in-anti-aging-products/

Not even a question of morals, m8. They can use their minds to see we aren't worth the trouble.

Also kek @ the chinks in this thread worshipping fetus juice

Taiwan isnt like this. Neither is Singapore. Both are chinese majority nations that fled the communists.

This is what happens when the extreme left takes over.

You can already see the left wing aethiests in this thread dismissing the outright disgusting nature of this video.

You think fat purple haired women are the end game? Feminsts want 40 week abortions to be legalized.

Chinese mainlanders have a very cold inhuman vibe in general. The extreme left created this.

I agree belgium, they are among the most intelligent animals.

What the fuck did you mean by this, Gong-zu on vacation?

Why do your people eat humans?

Jews in the sense that they're good at making money. Top 5 of Forbes list richest Filipinos are Chinese. Pic related. Main difference between them and the Jews are they acquired their wealth through business skills and hard work. They have actual businesses unlike the Jews who get rich by doing nothing except deceive and manipulate.

I can't imagine them Chinese in my country, and a lot of my Chinese classmates, kicking and eating infants and dogs.

Yeah, which proves that this Mainland Chinese behavior is not genetic at all, but cultural. They're not hardwired and programmed to be so cruel to dogs and babies.

HEY I JUST MET YOU
AND THIS IS CRAZY
I'M CHING CHANG PING PONG
I'LL EAT YOUR BABY

pigs are alot more intelligent then squids. and yet you have not problem killing and eating them.

Isn't that the octopus, not squid?

It's whitey's fault again. - Yeah, right...no.

Nuke them

china colonized, oh whenever i see australian flag i know it will be good one.

Looks like a nice food. Now I want to try it.

I'd eat it too, at least you know its fresh

I know that feel. At least you got dubs, user.

The West goes long ways to make the death as humane, quick and painless as possible however. And one pig can provide a lot more meat anyway. There's also many animal protection laws in the west, which is pretty much unknown in many other areas of the world.

Adding to that it is the west who is currently developing artificial meat, noone else, so we may one day have to kill no animal for meat again.

fucking german faggot

>t. ching chong ping pong bang bong

ya they're just resting

>moralcuck circlejerk thread

sure feels good not being born with the crippling mental illness known as "empathy". just try to imagine all the things you could do in life without that crippling weakness in your brain. rape (finally lose your virginity), executioner, live squid chef, abortion doctor, politician, child rape, killing animals, listening to a poor old lady's 10 minute sob story about how she'll lose everything if you don't give her a loan, then denying her and telling her to fuck off, the list goes on and on. imagine being able to do all that and not feeling even a tiny bit of guilt or remorse. that's what the life of a genetically superior Jewish man is like. this is why you goyim will always be subhuman wageslaves, you are forever shackled to the ground by your morals. morals that were implanted into you by the (((media))).

Fetus might be in your chips, it's used for additives in food:

>The West goes long ways to make the death as humane, quick and painless as possible
no it does not. check out corporate farming in the US. they would not even let pigs move enough to scratch them selves. and wont let chicks walk.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9VIQkPH1U8

Careful on that edge m8 you might cut somebody.

Link:
naturalnews.com/049367_aborted_babies_flavor_chemicals_food_corporations.html

Who's soulless in every way?
CHING CHONG, CHING CHONG!
On your infant he will prey!
CHING CHONG, CHING CHONG!

Tong zi dang to your health

trips of truth, they are the fucking worst, they even invented debt based paper money, jews learned a lot from them

>Feminsts want 40 week abortions to be legalized.
Progressivism never stops. Once it achieves its goal, greater lengths are set, ad infinitude. Its so utterly stupid that people believe the label to be somehow "good" and something to aspire to.
In china they can literally have post birth abortions, up to 1 month after its born before they decide if it gets to live or not. unless something drastic happens, this is where we are going.

>le funy edge meme XD

every time. nice argument as always, moralcucks.

as a vegan Im offended

>Who's soulless in every way?
>CHING CHONG, CHING CHONG!
youtube.com/watch?v=WoOXzNu1TmI

ahahhahahha

ad infinitum*
A Jihad on the Steve Jobs descendants.

I want my baby back ribs.

vegans are almost as bad, at least you dont have chinks going around telling people to eat fetuses

That does nothing to faze me. Love eating squid. shit's great. If there were a Mongolian Grill next to me, I'm pretty sure I'd eat there every other day for the savory seafood and veg plate I make. Almost makes me want to drive an hour so I can eat there..

you're just being edgy to get a reaction out of people and feel like "a badass eksdee"
fuck off
and it's not like i'm the moral police either, i really don't care about what OP posted and think it's actually pretty funny people are really doing this shit but that's about it, it's not like i don't care to be le badguy hehe

Do vegans eat ass?

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/04/aborted-fetuses-used-in-food-beauty-products-and-vaccines-3139466.html
>One of the most disturbing satanic practices in our culture is the use of aborted fetal cells in the processed foods that millions of people consume. Yes, millions of people are eating dead babies everyday.
Sorry to tell you, but you are eating dead fetuses too.

So? According to pro-choicers from Cred Forums, those are just a bunch of cells.

They have better ideas that us, a new space station and a moon base.

Meanwhile all we want to do is land on Mars. No new space station, no moon base. not even a mars base

eat ass like groceries.

underated kek

Why the fuck have you linked so many videos of chink technology, chong Wang?
Nobody fucking cares. It's pathetic to just sit in the thread and wait for somebody to insult chinks so you can link a dumb youtube video of their """"""""technology""""""". I don't care what shit your people have and I'm not going to watch your videos. Also linking a video of a submarine when I call you chinks soulless does nothing but prove you're a butthurt chink because building a submarine has nothing to do with having a soul. Fuck off back to your """""""great"""""" country, lao yang.

thats my jam

This is bait. The squid is already dead when in the bucket.

>shitskins mongrel chinese created from northern han chinese conquering non-sinitic tribes
>shitskin chinese in flipland created by southern chinese breeding with flip monkeys
>pure chinese
you flips are fucking dumb and got memed by the worst chinese.

Do not worry, soon we will outbreed you flips and make you full Chinese once Duterte sells flipland to us.
The unproven opinions of a few insecure, ugly fat fucks with nothing going on in their lives.

By your stupid logic, I could post a video of all the cannibalism and weird ass snuff films that happen in america and claim that you're all subhumans that should get nuked.

Chinese are truly the worst minority in this world

USA is done, China will flood white countries with blacks and there is nothing USA can do.

It's fake, but Cred Forumsacks will believe anything that is posted here without checking the source

wereblog.com/zhu-yu-shanghai-art-festival
>Apparently the photos were only part of a performance entitled “Eating People” by artist Zhu Yu at the Shanghai arts festival in 2000.

>Unknowingly, the images from the Zhu’s piece became viral and have been used in Anti-Chinese propaganda, intended to spread rumors among the ignorant online users.

>To make it more believable other images circulated online showing a Chinese fetus soup. But this is just another plain hoax, it was actually a part of an art exhibit to protest cannibalism.

>EMP is Russian Technology

mehehe but according to white people: 'IT'S OK BECAUSE A FETUS IS NOT A LIVING LIFE FORM!'

Seriously white people are worse than jews.

China has 5000 years of continuous civilization.

What do albino cave ape yurotrash have?
It's funny because we won't even have to genocide you guys, you dumb fucks will do it yourselves.

Ho Feng-Shan (traditional Chinese: 何鳳山; simplified Chinese: 何凤山; pinyin: Hé Fèngshān, also spelled "He Fengshan";[1] born September 10, 1901 in Yiyang, Hunan; died September 28, 1997 in San Francisco) was a Chinese diplomat in Vienna who risked his own life and career during World War II to save more than three thousand Jews.[2] Ho's actions were recognized posthumously when the Israeli organization Yad Vashem in 2000 decided to award him the title "Righteous among the Nations".[3]

Time to revive the Empire of Japan!

and yet China got its ass kicked by Mongolians over and over again

ayy lmao

I'd say the art has done its purpose, to bring this shameful practice to light to other nations of the world.

The Chinese needs to stop being fucking idiots and crack down on literally everything in China.

Absolutely shameful to be Chinese because of this shit. I can see why Taiwan and Hong Kong wants nothing to do with China.

Here's a slight conspiracy theory from the Chinese perspective: western and American media paints its Asian allies South Korea and Japan in a good light because they are its allies, however it does all it can to create media propaganda that portrays China badly, especially meme images such as these, in which major news sources takes shit out of context and brands it as something bad happening in China.

>conservatives are still against after birth abortion
What's it like being on the wrong side of history?

This is actually a good argument.

>ITS NOT A HUMAN
>so it's okay to eat them, right?

Why are the Chinese in America the most humane, most peaceful, and commit the least crime? I'm sure you have Chinese friends or classmates. Aren't they friendly? Why is that. Maybe they're genetically programmed to have the most soul.

>Civilization

Yeah you guys had it going pretty well till the Mongolians decided your little yellow dirt-stars looked just a bit too tight. They proceeded to do what every Western power has done since. Your big autistic chastity wall didn't even save you.

What? Thats cool and all but why did you post it?

Ho Feng-Shan (traditional Chinese: 何鳳山; simplified Chinese: 何凤山; pinyin: Hé Fèngshān, also spelled "He Fengshan";[1] born September 10, 1901 in Yiyang, Hunan; died September 28, 1997 in San Francisco) was a Chinese diplomat in Vienna who risked his own life and career during World War II to save more than three thousand Jews.[2] Ho's actions were recognized posthumously when the Israeli organization Yad Vashem in 2000 decided to award him the title "Righteous among the Nations".[3]

fucking lmao

Dong ya bing fu history

seattleorganicrestaurants.com/vegan-whole-food/aborted-fetus-cells-artificial-flavors.php
How much fetus do you eat per day?

>coldly calculating
>rhino horn
>all buildings constructed to repel ghosts
>EAT KIDS TO GAIN ENERGY

sure senpai

USA is owned by JEWS a lot of USA JEWS are from China lol. obviously the Chinese own USA.

Butthurt heebie, I give no shit about what or how chinaman do in their own country, let's focus on ours. Merika & Europe face end game melt down soon you muffah shitposting china won't help a dime, isn't it? Those mainland chinks are based, see this young dude doing? Literally mocking Merkel and her chaos & calling for removal of kebab/rapefugee in front of liberal institue, you got the guts to pretest in front a synagoge? STFU fag

Hey how's that proxy working out for you Chang?

we are the remnants of the chinese intellectuals who were killed off by mao during the great "cultural revolution"

thank you mao for allowing all these degenerate chinese to live while killing off the smart ones

yup eating babies sure is good for space travel

Trips don't lie, but you have to respect them for trying to solve overpopulation.

No, they'd treat us like how abductees say they were: as curiosities. Research material for their biologists. Knock em out, take em into a lab, make a few changes, take a few samples, tag em and let the buggers go. Then keep tabs.

When you're an intergalactic race that's mastered tech even beyond fusion, chances are you don't need to wage war for resources anymore.

It's exactly like Star Trek. The only aliens going into space probably do so only for scientific research and to defend their home from actual threats.

nah, he required you to burn them, not eat them

Oh. Sound logic. lol

Yet we burned their capital, then conquered and assimilated their race.

4 million patriotic mongols in China, 1 million savage 'we wuz' mongols in mongolia.

Meanwhile you cucks needed the french to help you get shit done while we fought 8 nations to the entire UN just to fuck your shit up.

You whitebois are highly insecure, you mask it in your hate. It's amazing how much you care about non-white men fucking white women who don't even know you exist.

Cred Forums is beta as fuck, it is a pit of beta males who need to get euthanised.

Multiculturalists will defend this. They will say it enriches our culture.

>cidf detected

>Believing anything Musk peddles...

He only wants to sell you more Chinese batteries.

Chinks have always been subhuman.

Real reason Japan had to clean up the chiggers:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tungchow_mutiny

Jesus Christ China, wtf?

No 3 sure triggers my jewdar, u sure Aboitiz not a Crypto type?

>And this is why Hawking warns us not to try to contact aliens.

You know this is some of the dumbest shit Hawking ever said right?

>is able to figure out space travel
>needs to steal resources from earth

kek

If anything it's the exact opposite and they are already here but watching us truman show style, and they don't want anyone parachuting down to ruin the show.

>mfw those bastards are unironically one point three billion

>remnants
No, you are the kikish southern merchant chinese without a single shred of soul.

The leaders of the revolution were intellectuals and so were many of the commanding officers.

The modern Chinese are simply un-Chinese and weren't raised traditionally.

Here in Australia, the Hong Kong Chinese are absolutely trash, rude as fuck.

source: Family on both sides killed japs in the great war, then fought Chiang Kai Shek, the destroyer of Sun Yat-sen's democracy.

Yes Cred Forums is like a white mans /r/asianmasculinity

Wait until Hillary appoints a new sc judge. Cumservatives are gonna be chimping out.

this would make for a good thread
gonna make it

Not really its really smart.

If you look at nature some of the smartest species are predators.

Predators tend to be smarters like humans, so aliens are probably predators too.

So Hawking concluded that since intelligence seems to go along with predatorial behavior, that aliens would probably behave aggressive towards us

You fuckwits think all your sandniggers should get gassed because they are occupying your native territory, then think it's not ok for us Chinese people to destroy the insectoid japs for occupying and breeding on our territory?

You are a hypocrite and a traitor to nationalism, thus you brits deserve the cucking you are getting from the shitskins. It's almost like karma for your colonisation atrocities.

>can i eat this baby?
>what will it taste like?
> it-its for the a-advancement of science, f-friend!

Chinks, not gooks.

Japan is based, shut the fuck up.

They're in denial. Look at how they believe sources without citations, just because some Cred Forums fuck commented on it.

I bet I can physically mutilate half these cucks in real life.

We should have let macarthur invade it

They said, from an Anglo Saxon nation

>we
>australian flag
The meme is real...

That's the most reductive, simplistic bullshit I've ever read.

>Try to end superstitious folk bullshit like this
>Starve 40 million of your own people instead
You just can't win, can you?

That's what you get for not letting nips to exterminate chinks back in WW2.

he's true and you know it

No.

I used to be able to watch these things and just get apalled or "wtf why".

Now if I see anything like that I rage. Becoming a parent changes things.

Hello there.

Yes that travesty that is Hong Kong. I wish it was still a small fishing village. Which would also render Shenzhen a nothing city. Which would mean no iPhones.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html

cnbc.com/2016/09/07/goldman-sachs-china-signaling-further-stimulus-on-the-way.html

Golden Sach is backing China.

Most JEWISH MAFIA is with China.

Sound logic my man.

the richest man in Macao is a Quarter jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Zeman

The Chinese Mafia and Jewish Mafia is closely connected.

weeb detected
They are better than chinks though.

bruh, whites are great, just not the ones on this board.

Go fuck yourself, comparing honorary aryans to subhuman trash africa 2.0 google tier.

(((They))) don't love us anymore.

Bonus round, looked up the population of China in 1958 to see what percentage of the population that was. It barely made a fucking dent.
>Forget it Jake, it's China

Yes, I'm sure you're a symbol of EastAsian masculinity yourself

alright well, if you look at human history you see one civilization conquering the other.

The Romans were more advanced than the Gauls, so what happened? The Romans invaded and took over their lands...

R asianmasculinity is ran by an East Indian SJW and Blacks. Not a single East asian lmao.

You guys are genociding yourselves financially just fine.

Stop talking big. We could cockslap your country without even trying and you know it.

Ya'll Chinese mother fuckers need Jesus

I haven't watched an anime in 10 years.

Used to be a big weeaboo faggot in my teens but I gew up.

Japan is based because of what they've done technologically, how creative they get with their foods, and the fact that they are xenophobic as fuck while still being polite to foreigners.

talk about triggered
thanks for the (you)

Good grief, you're separating Japs from other Asians as if there could be "based" subhumans...
Yeah, the US dumped a shit-ton of cash on them so that they look clean and smart. Yet they still can't grasp the basic English.

they never loved you LOL those Jews all came from China.

No I go to AM meetups alot, we are mostly east asian.

You are disgusting.

not triggered i saw their twitter page. The East indian who made Asian masculinity and Aznidentity is apart of BLM funded by jews.

They should be entirely wiped out from Earth.

nope mostly black and east indian.

They constantly try to get Asians to support BLM.

Why should ANY other country be obligated to learn a foreign language? Give me one good reason why anyone would to talk to someone doesn't speak their homeland language?

I won't go to Japan to speak English and expect them to know what I'm saying.

If you think Japan is subhuman then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Alright well, you're retarded.

We don't just invade eachother you goddamn mong. History's rife with civilizations that either cooperated harmoniously or just ignored echother. There's literal tribes still existing oblivious to modern society, yet we aren't compelled by some insane predatory need to incinerate them.

Never mind that we have no fucking idea how life would evolve outside Earth. Never mind that a species that's mastered space wouldn't need "our lands" for fucking anything. Never mind that they'd probably have made DNA their bitch by now and overcome their baser biological hindrances.

Kek @ this weeb damage control. Quit making a stereotypical joke of yourself, you manchild.
>say something bad about me
>I don't care!!! :^)))
>say something bad about japanese
>it's beatdown time, buddy!