Trump supporter cries, screams and squirms like a little girl as he is chased and assaulted

youtube.com/watch?v=_iFjfAcVQoY

Is this what all you faggots are like in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AylKVWon2wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

planet of the apes

My thoughts exactly. Trump supporters better shape up.

They might be like that in real life but if Hillary wins you guys are gonna be in for trouble, she enables the chimp outs. There's gonna be chimp outs all across America and if you don't man up, you're all gonna get BLACKED.

let's reverse that.

can you imagine a clinton supporter being chased by Trump supporters? It would be 24/7 on the News and the Trump campaign would be forced to distance themselves from the incident.

>sticks his weiner into a hornet's nest

>gets stung

Whoa..........

No im a god

Lmao what are you like 5'6"?

6'1 kill yourself

Manlet is so mad lmao

Bring guns with them.

Kill some apes.

Win-win.

doesn't matter. he did good. exposed the nogs for what they are

lmao no you're not, guarantee you're under 5'7"

>cops are violent and target certain people that is bad
> hey look a certain type of person let's target him for violence!!!

Yes liberals are that stupid

Wow I loved this thread last time your made it, faggot.

You know what goes in all fields, guys.

>I-I-I-I was punched repeatedly
>I-I am simply a donald trump supporter
MY SIDES

looks turkish

So when are you allowed to pull out a gun and start firing into the mob?

Nope.

>KKK organizes march
>get attacked by niggers
>some people get stabbed (I think with a flag)
>no KKK members charged with a crime
>every single media outlet goes on about how the KKK are in the streets stabbing innocent blacks

You got me i am lying about my height and i am actually the size of a tall girl.

They're leftists not liberals. It's a mental disorder, not a political ideology

>yo yo yo
>yo yo yo yo yo hey
>yo yo yo

ITS A PRANK ITS A PRANK

>Protestors act violently at their own anti-violence rally

Wew lad

>shitskin
>supporting Trump
Is this the equivalent to a cuck for these people?

>Is this what all you faggots are like in real life?

yeah that's me dude

>be racist
>get your ass beat by blacks
woah, no way

Lets have a group o people chasing an biting you and see what your reaction would be.

Just my thought.

Why aren't Jill Stein supporters or Hillary Supporters being violently assaulted by Trump supporters?

Hahaa fucking pussy. Trumpcucks BTFO.

Why did the cops question him after? He was literally the one who was attacked.

came here to to post this in excitement thinking that people will give me yous. but you posted this already. so im not going to post it. ill just get on with my mundane life, all alone as usual. fuck this shit.

Is this Nigeria?

I'm so glad it's hillary over Bernie. I don't think she will enable chimpouts if she wins. She will bring them to heel

you can only shoot someone who poses an imminent threat of serious bodily harm

so you can shoot
>into the mob
never
>individuals in the mob
at the point when you "fear for your life"

I thought Trump supporters were supposed to be white racist bigots that would have opened fire if attacked like this?

This video doesn't do anything to make Trump supporters look bad. Quite the opposite.

And then imagine if the guy was black or if it was a woman.

>Wear Trump hat
>Automatically racist
Just stop fag the guy wasn't even white. He should have been smarter though. What did he think would happen with all those people?

Yeah! That will show him and his racist ways! He probably joined antifa afterwards.

Try harder next time.

Let's see how you react when an entire pack of enraged, feral dindus are chasing you after getting heated up at a BLM protest. Had the police not been watching and moved in with squad cars he would have been killed.

Like every other potato-nigger I've met here, you've likely never been to the states and encountered an American dindu.

Here bud

Not a fucking chance you're over 6 feet tall.

>as he is chased and assaulted
Dude. We haven't seen that since the 30's here.

>wiener is political opinion that roughly half the country shares
>hornet's nest is a protest unrelated to either candidate in a public space
>sting is being assaulted
>this is what normies actually believe is appropriate in a free society

Wonder how big of a national story this would be if a ton of Trump supporters chased a black guy wearing a Shillary hat

You raise a good point. Trump supporters need to start lawfully defending themselves with deadly force when legal/necessary.

He's actually Arab American.

the funny thing is it would kill trump's campaign instantly.

he would drop to 10% or something. everyone would talk about how trump supporters are the rebirth of the KKK and that's all they would need to counter anything he says

I am
Im also 225 lbs
Kys

ah, the alt-left, so tolerant of all the various kinds of people...

>wear clothing that shows support for a presidential candidate which almost half the country supports
>get beaten in the streets of your own town by the public
THIS IS OKAY

NOTHING WRONG HERE

HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING INSANE

HOW DOES ANYBODY THINK THIS IS OKAY!?

The west unironically needs right wing death squads

Typical Trump tard when he meets badass Hilllary supporters. You fuckers live in such an echo chamber and are surprised when you venture into the real world that not everyone agrees with you and will kick your ass for being annoying shits like Alex Jones. TRUMP tards BTFO!!!!

That explains a lot. They really like their fascist dictators.

And saved by blacks

>dumb negro goes to klan rally wearing dashiki/black panthers garb holding a black lives matter sign

>gets assaulted and/or killed

whoaaaaaaaa........ Really begets a man of your stature to initiate a state of pondering

What did he mean by this?

king of manlets lol

Sick mass m'lord

>BLM is the Klan

you got one thing right

Mirin.
How do I build my back without deadlifts?
I dont want to deadlift because I cant watch my form and dont want snap city, and I havent got a gym bro.

yes, everyone gets beat when they're outnumbered

This is wrong.

Niggers are safer at klan rallies than a white person (including women) is in a black neighborhood
Niggers are animals violent with IQs lower than chimps

so what you're saying is that these protesters are the black equivalent of the KKK

i beat that boipussi can take a mean pounding.

i was giving you the reverse scenario

you're going into a group of people who have a pretty well-known and stated political ideology, go out of your way to identify yourself as a member of the opposition, and are surprised they lash out at you? It's not like you're crashing a Clinton rally. You're going into a protest with a bunch of violent blacks. Dumb subhuman arab Trumpcuck got his just desserts.

blacks in general are violent. If he were to go to a Clinton rally all 12 of her planted audience members wouldn't have lashed out. BLM protests are known to be violent and rowdy. If you make yourself known to be a part of the opposition then expect to get your face smashed in.

Pull ups, face pulls, barbell rows
Flex in front of a mirror so you learn how to activate those muscles

"help me out guys"

Man these types of chimp outs never happen around me and I'm on SoCal, should I expect to see this sort of thing when I starg going to school at UCLA?

I don't know what it is with me but when I see someone in trouble like that or getting kicked when they're, I want to help or defend them since I'm capable of doing so.

Guess I still have some empathy in me or is it my hate for niggers that moves me?

>Gets physically assaulted for thoughtcrime by supporting rival politician

And the left wonders why people are sick of their shit. You somehow feel justified in this, which is the crazy part. We're better armed than you, stupid google.

Meh, I'm 5'10" 200lbs and Im lucky to train 3 days a week nowadays with all my work in the lab. Step up yo game my dude.

Top picture is justified. Look what niggers have done to our cities, half of America's metropolitan areas are no-go killzones, because of niggers exclusively. This should have never stopped, these niggers should have been brutalized and subjugated until they were in no position to hurt anyone ever again - or simply genocided - period.

Bottom picture isn't even a white guy - he looks Arab or Turkish.

Niggers are pure scum and evil. They are going to pay for everything they've done 100 fold over - they will never have a place in the future of the cosmos, they are finished along with kikes and arabs. All of these "people" will actively attempt to stop humanity from going to the stars - you watch, it's coming.

so you actually do agree that all the people who attacked him should be in prison.

if you can taunt people into assaulting/killing you with your mere presence, those people should be removed from society.

it may be a stupid thing to do to but you may do it as a statement knowing what they will do because it will show them for what they are to everyone else

how insecure are you holy shit.

You gon get nuked by pajeet, better run to London.

It piss

So he's a little girl for running from a mob of subhumans and leftists? How nice, coming from the same camp that claims males and females are equal. :^)

civil war when?

Voting for Trump? Take your lumps.

HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT RIFLES

fucking retard

look at maxishit trying to be relevant.
kill yourself you waste of life.

probably not

mob mentality can really make you believe you're justified in your outrage if you see dozens of other people acting the same way

just avoid large packs of blacks

Why didnt he just pull a gun out. Thats what guns are for.

Google gonna Google.

this makes me want to wear a trump hat just so i have an excuse to go ham on some sub humans when they give me shit

Another prime example to start lifting and buy a gun for the Race War, gentlemen.

So niggers should get beaten if they act racist towards other people?

Yeah i'm confused. I'd just come strapped and when attacked, Aim my nine at the welfare line.

i bet you're 5'4

Insecure? Ha! If i was insecure I wouldnt post my picture in every trump beta thread for attention.

I prefer to think of myself as a walking billboard, a paragon of the right. When sluts see me walking around shirtless witha Trump hat on they learn to relate Trump with animal lust. When the beta loser reddit ctr crew sees such a massive adonis they get insecure and leave for a few days. Im fat shaming them with no words.

Because I am enormous I need to be the voice of the silent majority, no smelly nigger will attack me because googles are cowards.

>sir, thats a terrible question

even reporter or cop knows he's a troll trying to make fun.

>tfw 6'1" is now considered average

Why was I cursed with this normalcy

>Anti-violence protest
>Use violence to kick someone out of a public place because of their hat
Haha Drumpf Supporters Are Stupid

Nice job Asho does Ghost know about your efforts?

>live in country with based second amendment
>doesn't own guns
stupid desu

At least they know you must treat dissenters worse than even your enemies. He is a traitor to his own people and as such is being fittingly punished. If only white people did the same to the traitors within their midst.

Yup FUCK Hillary.
FUCK THE LEFT!

>wanting the approval of strangers on a thai fishing board this much

revenge can make you feel like you're justified in killing someone because they crossed you

they should all be in jail. in the end you made concessions by admitting BLM are violent but you're still trying to say they shouldn't be prosecuted and that they're not criminal when they should be and are

Kids a fuckin faggot.
Watched his video last night and wanted to see what it looked like from another angle so thanks OP.
He went to stir shit and he got it. He's no better than the SJWs go out of their way to cause shit.
From his video he made it sounded like he took a beating but you can see he probably just got smacked a couple of times before people surrounded him to protect his pussy ass, including a based black guy and a neohippy.
when he got slapped in the back of the head the first time, if he would have stood his ground and acted like a man no one else probably would have touched him.
But mob mentality usually dictates when someone shows fear thats when thet pounce.

Do you know how easy it is to undo your black face in ms paint?

The fact that you posted this picture on a 95% male board proves that you are gay.

Back off dude, nobody here wants to suck your dick, fuck.

You apparently have never been to /fit/. DYEL?

/fit/ is like 10 times gayer than /lgbt/

The ad that pops up after he got his ass beat. TOP KEK

This doesn't even look like America anymore, holy shit.

I saw maybe two or three white people in the entire crowd. I want off this ride.

funny thing is that if he weren't wearing Trump campaign garb he'd be kicked out of every Trump rally just for being a subhuman arab

The best part actually happens within the first seconds, another beta trump supporter sees what is about to unfold and quietly backs away leaving his "comrade" to fend for himself

your 225?? fug im 220 at 6'0, I'm not as toned though

>bring a legal firearm
>defend yourself when they start to chimp out
>?????
>profit

>people are impressed by this

>I am not insecure
>proceeds to write a paragraph to says so

or is this manlet copy pasta from /fit/?

So much this. There's no conceivable way that this scenario would not completely take over the news cycle. Trump would be forced to hold a special press conference and everything.

>he thinks the KKK can do anything against Black men when they're not lynching them 100 to 1

youtube.com/watch?v=AylKVWon2wQ

to be fair blacks cant do anything unless they're in packs

Please do it

>user hasn't seen bikers for trump
>faggot is not representation of all

>be trump supporter
>get your ass beat by racist blacks
>the usual lib double-speak
oh man, these dumb niggers are burying themselves

hue hue fucking manlet you have the body of child, here is a puppy gif kiddo

It's not I stand out in crowds all the time.

This is close to me.

>Running away from someone assaulting you for your beliefs
>Not wanting to get assaulted for your beliefs.
Damn. That Trump supporter really is a wimp what a pussy.

ITT :

People who are clearly insecure about other things in their life post about someone who is clearly insecure about their height.

God I fucking hate this place, why does my brain make me stay on here all day.

And hypocrisy exposed.

/thread

That's literally what they've been doing for the entire election.