Did the DNC really rig it for Hillary? does anyone have a good source that shows this?

did the DNC really rig it for Hillary? does anyone have a good source that shows this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfN2-uV-ZuI
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
lawnewz.com/high-profile/dnc-files-scathing-rebuttal-wants-fraud-lawsuit-filed-by-bernie-backers-thrown-out/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lurk moar

Superdelegates are essentially a super-liminal way for the establishment to rig things however they want.

go read the DNC leaks

Found the guy that slept through the #DNCleaks

youtube.com/watch?v=GfN2-uV-ZuI
It's a liberal leaning source but they pretty much cover literally every aspect of the primary being rigged.

Are you mentally retarded?

Duh.
Go to the site of your pic, plenty of evidence there.
It was obvious to many of us watching real time.

This just show how retarded Alex Jones is. Setting the money on fire is better than spending it on a corn pipe.

I don't know what it is, but Hilary's hair style just pisses me off

My personal favorite rage inducer at 5:50

corncob pipes are great, if I had my vpm on I would comment on alecks though

Bing Nevada

Bing voter roles purged in New York

Go on twitter and watch the Cernovich coverage of the convnetions to see the 15,000 people for Bernie and zero for Hillary.

They did a morning roll call breakfast vote and Bernie won by a lot. So they decided no more official votes or roll calls.

Go watch the footage of the Bernie people all walking out and 60% of the place being empty.

Various staffers have been shown to have a strong bias against Bernie, mostly in the later stages of the campaign. The bias shouldn't be a huge shock since he was never a democrat before the primaries.

If the GOP had super delegates they might not have their candidate be an international embarrassment.

>If the GOP had super delegates they might not have their candidate be an international embarrassment.
Honestly I'm glad they nominated Trump.

So are the democrats.

Given that Hillary might actually lose I doubt that they're ALL so pleased about that.

Probably but she probably would've still won, more narrowly, if it hadn't been rigged.

The fraud goes deeper than you think. She would have lost by a pretty good margin if it had been done 100% fairly.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

Yes they did. My source is the DNC themselves:
lawnewz.com/high-profile/dnc-files-scathing-rebuttal-wants-fraud-lawsuit-filed-by-bernie-backers-thrown-out/
They want this lawsuit thrown out on grounds that Bernie supporters already knew it was rigged.

How many times does a person itch the sane stupid spot on their ugly mug in real life. Not to mention the obvious body language directed at the moderator. Easily identified signals. Yes people are too stupid on the whole to see it for what it actually is.

nice video I watched it