TRUMP SURGING AFTER DEBATE

TRUMP SURGING AFTER DEBATE.
LEADS IN FIVE BATTLEGROUND STATES THAT OBAMA WON. COULS SHILLS BE ANYMORE BTFO?

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/post-debate-polls-trump-surges-lead-5-battleground-states-following-debate/

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=mobilebar&v=1
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
wjhg.com/content/news/Clinton-campaign-cancels-President-Bill-Clintons-trip-to-Panama-City.html
tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/democrats-distressed-about-hillary-clintons-ground-game-in-florida/2295880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thegatewaypundit

It's hard to judge who 'won' or 'lost' a debate.

Whether or not anyone lost or won, Hillary came across as a shrill who memorized her tacky responses and couldn't answer Trump's statements or criticisms.

I really don't see how anyone could willingly want to 'jump on board with Hil-dawg' after her performance at the debate

KEEP ATTACKING PEPE YOU SELF-PROCLAIMED INTELLECTUALS

No he's not.

>look at this map i made guise

>if it isn't the Surge, the Daily Beast, Buzzfead, Huffpo, Network News or Patten Oswald, it's false

nice source loser

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=mobilebar&v=1

Trump destroyed her for the first 35 minutes, it was beautiful, and then, he started taking the baits.

Trump's already won Florida.

>using data from a week ago

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html

It was all good just a week ago

Polling data says otherwise

>Trusting polls
>Ever

t.Brexit
t.2012 elections

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

And now he's blowing it with his Twitter bulllshit again.

Controlled
Opposition

Why does a Liberal paper have Trump up by almost 6 points
And winning ALL age demographics?

Because their methodology is to track the same people from the start to the end and from the get go they already had more Trump supporters than Hillary supporters participating in their poll

When will california sink into the ocean already?

you mean those polls you fags floooded with all the damage control that went down on this board immediately after the debate when everyone knew hillary had won?

keep deluding yourselves, he made a fool out of himself and his supporters

>thegatewaypundit
here's your (you)

>surges to lead following debate
>literally all their data is from before the debate

Trump had some attacks that stuck in that debate.
>You had 30 years to do something, why now?
I can't even really remember what Hillary has said except for the attack points the MSM has made this whole election.

Both of which were called by the poll averages in the end.

Because their methodology leans right, something they outright explain to you if you bother to click the "why our poll differs from other polls" button on their fucking website, you stupid shit.

Sorry, m8. When you bragging about your temperament becomes a laugh line for the audience, you officially lost.

When you are such a weak candidate you have to buy off an entire audience, you officially lost.

Trump is right, she looked fucking unhinged in her WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?! video

>When you are such a weak candidate you have to buy off an entire audience, you officially lost.
When you can afford to buy off an entire debate audience, it doesn't matter if you've officially lost, you'll win anyway.

Brexit wasn't.

Brexit polls in the day of the voting had remain winning.

Through voter fraud, sure. But shillary is transparent af and will get caught. Nothing can stop MAGA

>He thinks this is okay politics

Literally hurting him zero

>TRUMP
didn't read the rest of shit.

the guy is a toast. a fucking embarrassment for the united states that will be written in history.

Pretty sure Brexit average tipped leave like right before the vote.

>But shillary is transparent af and will get caught
Like literally every other time she got caught? I mean just look at all those convictions, amirite?

pretty sure leave was down 10 points on the day of the vote and youre a faggot shill

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

No it did not.

The last poll had remain with a 10% lead

Huh? No, I don't think Hillary bought off the audience, nor do I think it would be okay if she did.

I just don't bother trying to convince people they are wrong with my logic when I can do it with theirs. Saves time explaining to people how retarded they are.

>durrrrrrr she ain't a criminul, durrrrrr no cunvinctiuns huurr durrrrrr

She may be able to buy off the FBI and the DoJ, but she will never be able to buy off the American people.

LOL
O
L

Brexit was 10 points down, on the day of the election

Farage, at 10.00pm after the day's voting, conceded defeat, such was the deficit from the polls. the bookmakers had leave to win at 10/1, during the evening, literally minutes from the first results coming through

>pineapple flag
>relevant
wew

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA BUMP

You're not convincing shit retard you're basically saying

>so what if she's corrupt, there's nothing you can do about it

And you defend this sow?

He's leading in majority of those blue swing states lmao

don't forget his rally in Richmond Va

You're so triggered the sand is flying out of your vagina
You obviously can't read
IF the random respondents weigh Rep, it may add a point or 2 to Trump, if it's even true

You sound suicidal

Asians and Latinos aren't feeling Hillary
I wonder why?

>a shet infested island floating away-relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI

no he isn't lmao

What do you think promising all those gobs is?

538 changes their predictions once every 4 hours.

Still more than any hillary rally

You forget that the LA times shows the bump from the DNC and is a useful reactionary poll to events on the campaign trail.

The debate did not slow down Trump.

Leading in Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida

Illinois*

The amount of retards in here who gets their information from Nate "Trump will never the Republican nominee" Silver

But no, it's any source that doesn't worship Hillary where you need to poison the well

>so what if she's corrupt, there's nothing you can do about it
You're the one saying she's so corrupt she can buy entire venues. That's totally nothing you can do about it tier corruption.

I'm not saying she's corrupt. I'm saying she'll win and your arguments that all the evidence put forward saying she'll win being faked doesn't make a win less likely, just less legitimate if you're right.

>538
>RCP

>the data says so

>believing nate silver and the averaging skewers at RCP

>d-don't believe the hard data on early voting!
>believe my unbelievably skewed polls based on nate silvers feelings and cheating!

>h-hillary is doing fine as long as we don't use 2016 primary data and massively over represent all states with democrats!

Well the Republicans just crossed the million mark on absentee requests and Hillary is cancelling events and pulling out of the state, I think RCP is full of shit.

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

wjhg.com/content/news/Clinton-campaign-cancels-President-Bill-Clintons-trip-to-Panama-City.html

tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/democrats-distressed-about-hillary-clintons-ground-game-in-florida/2295880

Trump will win. Johnson supporters will flock to trump

It was like the last few days then the day before the vote the polling shills came out in force. On the morning of the vote polls put remain 10% ahead. It was a clear attempt to demoralise leave voters. I'm pretty sure trump will have this in the bag. People are sick of the shilling by huge media and the establishment. We're a point where we just ignore what they tell us.

Shills prefer to stick with polls like mason dixon which show clinton up by 4, nevermind that they get 30% of their sample from southeast florida and 19% from tampa bay, hugely democratic areas. Meanwhile the rest of the state supports donald in the double digits.

>Because their methodology leans right

It's gonna be funny when Trump gets elected and all the bootyblasted liberals scream 'BUT THE ELECTION LEANED RIGHT, IT DOESN'T COUNT! TRUMP CAN'T BE ELECTED BECAUSE HE'S RAYCIS AND MISOGGYKNEES!'

Go die in some horrible accident you google loving waste of space.

You're saying she's so corrupt she'll win jackass.

>all the evidence put forward saying she'll win

Like fucking what? The polls? LMAO

STOP IT THE TRUTH HURTS

Fuq yes

What democrats seem to lack an understanding of is the internet.

These tactics might have worked 20 years ago before you could spread their tricks in a second to millions, attempting to make her look like she is doing OK by flubbing numbers is only going to drive people towards Trump.

>NC blue
Wew lad

Stop CTR is not useless

trump will win the popular vote but lose the electoral college

Now that Trump leads Ohio, mainstream media declares that Ohio is no longer the bellwether.
Red lines all over again.