We will take back our country.

Meme magic is real

This fucking election
>Donald Trump running for president
>a living meme
>Memes being discussed on major media networks
>chaos everywhere
>Assblasted libs everywhere

Donald is gonna have a hard time making America great again, considering his election alone has made it better than ever before :^)

>Faux """"""News""""
lmao okay conservacuck I'm still with her

>Florida
>blue

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Got a source OP? The latest polls on RCP show him down (I know """""rcp""""")

I don't know what to think anymore.
We, the fucking outcasts in a retarded Cred Forums on a retarded website made for weebs, are going to make our meme president of the first world power.

Despite 90% of the MSM acting against him, saying he lost the debate. Despite everything stupid he's done in the last months...
And you know what, it's funny because... Trump is getting the lead slowly in alll those states...

SLOW

AND

STEADY

A FUCKING LEAF
of course you guys would be Drumpf lovers

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

>According to one poll
>There will be a shift in the next few days

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You guys catching these Gary Johnson ads? Fucking hilarious, way to waste money.

>FOX News

wew lad

When did we switch into the redemption timeline lads?
Feels good some of the time.
Praise be with kek.

@90994087
@90994437
@90996085
Ohhh my god you are a fag

Why is correct the record so obvious

Is there ANYTHING better than this thread to represent how badly this board is circling the drain?

>Long-since-unfunny Kek bullshit in the first post
>cuck cuck
>stale copypasta
>leafs mirite XD
>frog shitters
>le CTR

I hope all you underage ledditors eat shit and die

you tell me CTR
Drumpf wont win no matter how much you shill