Isn't generalizing by race or having strong opinions about a race 'racism'?

why do alt-right faggots get so butthurt to be called racist when they clearly care about race as a fundamental human value? Cred Forums users especially. i feel like i have cancer when i read

yeah the raysis meme has to go. if you allow yourself to block vital information about the world around you with cultural marxist conditioning you are literally a communist and should end yourself

People dislike that all "racism" is treated equally. If you say that people genetically separated by 20,000 years may have different features you are treated like you want to kill all non whites. Also we take issue with racism being used as a mindless cudgel to shut down debate. It is the modern version of shouting heretic.

There is more to life than your racial/national pride.
We are broken up and divided and that is the way of the world. A lot of people are shit, a lot of people are good. Politics, religion, economics are all fleeting concepts that will change over time and no amount of effort will stop that. Nothing is eternal, history has made that obvious.

Be a realist, but don't let hate consume you, or your way of thinking. Instead of pointing out how another is covered in shit, work to make yourself gilded.
You guys should try it.

Bump for Archer

There's literally nothing wrong with being racist

End of discussion
Saged

>alt-right is so contradictary, amiright

yes you are right to notice this.

Alt-Right is a wide net cast by Hillary to label neo-nazis in with gamergate liberals, independent patriots, unbought internet trolls, and random crazies who bought the alt-right meme.

the only thing these people have in common is they think Hillary is a piece of shit.

White middle class christians are the most tolerant people in the history of the world.

We give you democrats 1/3rd of everything we earn.

And you continue stealing from us, killing us, slandering us, etc.

We have guns. You dont. Whats going to happen to you when we finally say no?

We're racists, but we're also telling the truth.

>White middle class christians are the most tolerant people in the history of the world.
>We have guns. You dont. Whats going to happen to you when we finally say no?

Lol.

>if you allow yourself to block vital information about the world around you with cultural marxist conditioning you are literally a communist and should end yourself

If you generalise and allow confirmation bias to cloud your critical thinking, due to preconceived notions, you might aswell just call yourself a fucking racist retard.

There are two sides to every story.

why is racism bad?

Everyone is racist.
Calling someone else a racist is just redundant

generalizing is a really good idea when dealing with general things. treat individuals as individuals, yes, but when you are making decisions involving group you are a retard not to be a racist

yes

racism is justified in the absence of any other evidence

stereotypes exist for a reason

To be racist, just means one is capable of pattern recognition and is not afraid to acknowledge the truths observed. I prefer racial realist, but the label 'racist' has no ill effect on me.

We don't hate being called racist. Being racist is being not fucking delusional. Why do you people think we don't like to be called racist, you guys are like toddlers.

i wanna fuck white women with my bbc

>why do alt-right faggots
>Cred Forums users especially

LE Cred Forums is ALT RIGHT MAY MAY

U IZ DE EBIC MEMSTER OP IZ NAUGHT A FEGIT

>isn't generalizing by race or having strong opinions about a race 'racism'?
Tell that to BLM, nigger.

Do you believe that all races are equal in every way? If not you're racist if yes you're incorrect

At least Genetics is a real science.
Tribalism (you know, like voting blocks, or being overjoyed at demographic shifts because you have control over those tribes irrelevant of the content of your ideas) is important. It is politics.
You live in a controlled environment run by crony politicians and corporations.

Maybe when you have a political party that lets one closed community, that rigs voting for them and is controlled by "community leaders", predicate on another group because they are less valuable to that party, essentially ethnic cleansing. You will start to get the idea...oh wait you do have that.

Every time i read people like you who don't understand that and are preoccupied with stupid shit like gender pronouns i figure i will eventually have to fight in a race war to protect something completely unrelated to "race"... You are close to being right about one thing: You are cancer.

Go for it.

what is alt-right

what is racism

what is OP even saying

please answer all 3 so we can discuss this important topic

you see it? their brain damage is clearly beyond repair

>treat individuals as individuals, yes, but when you are making decisions involving group you are a retard not to be a racist

If we treated individuals as individuals, there would be no thing as racism.

Ive met plenty of piece-of-shit blacks, but Ive met just as many piece-of-shit whites.

The moment you label and entire race as inferior, or violent etc. youre already lost the battle.

Critical thinking is so underrated.

Both the SJW-cucks and the stormweenies should think more critically.

Racist used to actually mean something.

Now it is simply a word people use when others do not agree with them.

unfortunately individuals make up greater trends, you cannot ignore this fact, it is extremely important and has a major impact on your life but you cant even consider it because you are brainwashed, end yourself commie

>Ive met plenty of piece-of-shit blacks, but Ive met just as many piece-of-shit whites.
sadly the statistics do not quite agree with your more pleasant perception of the world

Racism is the idea that your race is better than all other races. I don't think, say, black people are any worse than white people, I just don't like them. You could call me prejudiced if you really want. But I'm not racist.

>comes here to lecture us about racism
>calls us faggots

your ass pain sustains us!

that's only bigotry.
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
noun: racism

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

>unfortunately individuals make up greater trends, you cannot ignore this fact, it is extremely important and has a major impact on your life but you cant even consider it because you are brainwashed, end yourself commie

Thats were youre wrong.

This isnt an ideological issue.

This is a statistical and economic issue.

Since you are too uneducated to actually understand statistics and socio-economic context, not to mention evolution and human history, you are already making cognitive mistakes from the get go, by looking for answers based on erroneous questions.

>sadly the statistics do not quite agree with your more pleasant perception of the world

It absolutely does. Again, you wont find any real statistical analysis in the places your a looking.

Then again, if I bring up scholarly articles, you will label them as "marxist propaganda" from the get go.

Nice talking to you, atleast youre polite.

Im out.

nobody on the Alt Right is at all moved when they are called racist

"Racist" has no power any more

>race is a value

Wait what

You mean racism?

calling me uneducated is not really an argument. im sorry your marxist brainwashing has triggered and prevented you from facing reality, bye austriabro

It's slowly becoming one of my favorite shows.

Definitely one of the more politically incorrect shows out there.

Should "genocide" be a crime, chargeable separately from "mass murder" and other "war crimes"?

Your mob seem more butthurt by the fact one of your favourite buzzwords has as much value as your mom right now. And it's all your own fault.

>why do alt-right faggots get so butthurt to be called racist
because they're newfags who came here after "Le Glorious Faggot" told them the alt-right was anti-racist and pro-Israel and pro-Gay. In reality everyone is racist, but white people are dumb enough to feel ashamed over it, so they cuck to try to prove they aren't, while no other groups in the world give a shit, and just exploit whites who act retarded.

I don't give two fucks if people think im racist. "You're a racist for saying that black people can't run a country, user" a guy actually said this to me at uni.

Fuck off stormfag

>fuckoff
to where? I thought this was the stormfag hugbox. make up your mind shill.

>killing, stealing, slandering
Are you implying that there's mass murder and slander going on in the USA?

>stereotypes exist for a reason
What about the example of elderly people being absent-minded in stereotypes? It's a very commonly held view, but the overwhelming majority of people are still as keen at age seventy-five as they were at age twenty-five. Stereotypes aren't inherently justified.

What a pompous faggot

The definition of racism is believing that the socially constructed idea of race exists, as such the vast majority of the world is racist and its actions committed based off that belief that produces effects which in turn perpetuate this belief.

Not everyone is American.

So how would you analyze groups of people since objective facts like blacks have lower iqs than whites are raciss?

Incorrect because stats show that some races are - as general entities- inferior.

Think of it this manner you stupid piece of human shit: You're playing a game called Age of Empire 2 or Starcraft.

One "race" in the game has much higher stats in one areas than the other. OK... so... would you generalize and pick one race or the other... or would you do what you say and be a faggot little piece of shit and guilt the players who choose the higher stat race with your faggot bullshit? Sorry, there really is no better word for it, you're a stupid faggot for shaming us and should kill yourself

fpbp

>The definition of racism is believing that the socially constructed idea of race exists

Wrong.

Alt right doesnt exist.

It is a leftist invention to target everyone they dont like

Bc alt rights are faggot untermensch who are still on their fashy training wheels

OK. I know this is not what you mean but i will call myself alt-right and then speak for this broad group.

1) An understanding that:
> If it calls itself a tribe it is a tribe. You might as well call it a "race" (as Muslims have done without question from the mainstream)
> If that tribe exhibits certain traits that it tries to maintain (or just naturally has via genetics) then you can call it out on those traits.
> "Multiculturalism" is "racism" and is apparently loved by liberals. It must good.

Essentially it is about freeing up the discourses on "race" "tribe" and "nation". Liberal Science fans and academics and believers in logic cross over white identitarians and "white nationalists" and "racists" here.

2) Racism is either: Supremacist policy only practicable by whites (its politicized meaning)
OR
Differentiating based on "race" (like affirmative action) or calling yourself a race and demanding lebensraum or preferential treatment because of "group" resentments.

essentially using race as a political tool.

3) OP is a confused interloper that will hopefully go away with some better understanding.

Also Americans read my other post This is how race is real and how it is used and the people crying hardest about racism are dangerous racists.

Give me some (yous) you bastards! I didn't write it for fun.

>dude individualism lmao
>there's no such thing as group trends
>there's no such thing as rational risk management and prediction of behavior based on those trends

I'm not going to bother getting to know every nigger when I reject them all out of principle because they have their part of the world and we have ours.

No amount of "good" niggers is going to outweigh the downsides Putnam talks about anyway.

>2016
>Getting butthurt about being called racist

Who still gets offended by this word? Racist now literally means you have disagreed with a leftie. It has lost all power.

You'd have to ask this so called "alt-right", we're a bunch of shit posters allowed honesty through anonymity, whatever political tag CNN throws on free speech has nothing to do with who we are

because it implies someone is less likely to succeed based on their genetics.

If simply considering race to be a fundamental human value means you're racist, doesn't this mean that BLM and all liberals who cant stop talking privilege are racist?

>just roll over and let your bloodlines and legacy get cucked
Fuck you maples, seriously.

>why do alt right fags complain about being called racist?

Did you forget that you sjws redefined racism to mean power+prejudice? :^)

We're just correcting your record. Since the alt right holds no power, it's impossible to be an alt right racist.

>why do alt-right faggots get so butthurt to be called racist when they clearly care about race as a fundamental human value? Cred Forums users especially. i feel like i have cancer when i read

It's a loaded term that kills discussion. People think calling something racist proves that it is false.

>why do alt-right faggots get so butthurt to be called racist

I don't get triggered at all. I think its fucking hilarious that capable, allegedly intelligent white people still allow themselves to be manipulated by this cuck-created term.

In terms of social power, there's nothing else I really can do, except laugh at this anomaly. Which is ironic, since the term is structured around social power, and I am the alleged racist.

Really makes you think.