JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/29/white-house-congress-has-buyers-remorse-after-overriding-obama-veto/91289856/
desuarchive.org/k/thread/31011379/
npr.org/sections/money/2012/10/22/163384810/why-a-hedge-fund-seized-an-argentine-navy-ship-in-ghana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOOGLE

HOL UP

How badly do you have to shit the bed that even your own party turns on you after 8 years of slurping your cum and asking for more?

shit is going down. i repeat shit is going down. this is not a drill. saudis funded 9/11 according to the 9/11 commission . they will attack again as soon as they get sued for the 6 million dead. gauranteee its mostly guys with last names like goldstein and skelestahlvur and shit who died. 927% jewish deaths no goys

the middle east is about to glow in the dark

This was the first time obama was actually right about something. The US doesn't want to open that can of worms where individuals can sue foreign government. It will backfire on us.

Politicians, especially congress, are whores.

>congress vetoed 9/11 bill that would allow 9/11 victims families to sue Saudi Arabia

can they only sue for state sponsored terrorism though?

>oh no, we'll have to stop droning kids in Syria so we don't get sued!

How terrible for you.

Of course the only one that sticks with Obama is that cock suckered Harry Reid.

Are you retarded?

Congress doesn't veto bills. They either pass bills or they don't. The president gets to veto them, and congress can override a veto if 2/3 of the House and Senate choose to do so.

Obama attempted to kill the congressional bill allowing 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia, by vetoing it. Congress overrode his veto.

They're throwing Obama under the bus on this one i believe. SInce it opens as many problems as it solves.

Political vote.
So no one can say later on
>dick bendigle voted AGAINST families of 9/11 victims
>booo hissss

God forbid we might have to stop killing innocent people and bombing the middle east non-stop for 20 years!

Good luck telling parts of the world the US doesn't sponsor terrorism.

>allow
Prevent

God king nigger is protecting the saudis.

Can I sue Obama for ruining America for 8 years?

That's not the point, moron.

It's funnier this way. Way funnier than vetoing someone for being wrong. Almost as funny as taking away his supreme court pick and no one in the country ever even believing Obama would get to pick it even though he kept insisting he would.

I don't see why not with all the shit law suits that go throuh hell I should sue the military for PTSD and hazing even though I joined on my own choice fuck it right?

couldn't you guys just threaten to take the aid packages away that you send all those third world shitholes as a deterrent for them not to sue

yeah and how exactly do you think those countries are going to sue us? you know we can just tell them to fuck off, right?

The only time congress could get together on something it had to be something retarded.

> congress tries to pass retarded bill
> Obama vetoes it
> they override the veto
> actually read what they just passed and realize what they did
> express regret and literally blame Obama for not telling them what they were about to do

Why is Congress retarded?

He doesnt want another black eye

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/29/white-house-congress-has-buyers-remorse-after-overriding-obama-veto/91289856/

Oh no. It will backfire on you BECAUSE YOU FUCKING ILLEGALLY INVADE OTHER COUNTRIES.

Fuck off. You deserve the shit you drag the western countries into.

And Tim Kaine and Bernie Sanders didn't even vote. Cucks.

>open that can of worms

This has been the script all over reddit, and now Cred Forums

I have seen that phrase well over 50 times since the vote.

Weren't there no Jewish deaths on 9/11? I remember reading that Jews didn't go into the WTC on the day it happened.

Because they're elected by the people, people are retarded, a person is smart.

Pic related also

This is the worst post I've ever read.

Dang did I do that?

Everything on the Internet is true.

Shut the fuck you minge or I'll sew ya cunt nation!!

Fuck off mohamhead. You fuck with the great satan, you get satan'd, bitch.

IF

Now it allows others to sue the US government you dumbass

Good, we shouldn't ever attack America's allies! Bad goyim!

It is a common idiom.

This

This is a foreign policy suicide. Some irrelevant shitters can now ruin long-term relations with other nations for simple shit

>you are born just in time to witness the autistic isolationism and foreign policy collapse of the USA

What a time to be alive lads

who would have thought someone named barack hussein obama would put middle east interests before his supposed own nations' interests

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Who is this cutie?

>terrorist attack

>simple shit

pick one

You can all go fuck yourselves, the UN should be destroyed, Europe is filled with Muslims, who cares.

That, sure. But all the shit after it when it becomes a common practice?

Video?

desuarchive.org/k/thread/31011379/

Top kek

So the TPP just passed? Or was the internet thing stopped?

Good post.

please don't. you are embarrassing le wasteland.

danke

This user is correct.

>yeah and how exactly do you think those countries are going to sue us? you know we can just tell them to fuck off, right?

They can sue you in their courts and seize your assets in the country, which is what will happen to the Saudis if a lawsuit goes through.

I agree but at the same FUCK SAUDIA ARABIA. If anyone tries to sue us, we should allow them to sue our politicians who made the decisions and laws, not our government.

"Nobody really had focused on the potential downside in terms of our international relationships," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said. "I think it was just a ball dropped."

>fucken congress . . .

So does this mean we can be sued now for the quadrillions of dollars worth of damage our glorified terrorist group, the CIA, has inflicted around the world?

I'm pretty sure people can already take nations to court in the US. Some hedge fund holding Argentinian debt sued them in New York and got one of their shitty boats impounded in Ghana. This is probably different, but only by degree.

npr.org/sections/money/2012/10/22/163384810/why-a-hedge-fund-seized-an-argentine-navy-ship-in-ghana

>the US doesn't sponsor terrorism

Just Mujahideen my shit up.

>US
>isolationist
I mean, I guess non stop bombing, and funneling weapons kind of cuts us off from the world?

>tfw you sue Canada for those horrid shitposters that gave you incurable cancer

I honestly hope some Yemeni and Pakistani families start suing the US for drone strikes against their civilian family members.

I'd rather see my tax dollars go to these families than to weapons that get put in the hands of Al Nussra and ISIS.

>captcha: please do

Will the react guys sue Obama now?
For "react to" videos, they totally should

well at least he reflects the american public

Well the Jewish owner of the buildings coincidently took that day off to spend time with his family.

>ENGLANDISTANT CLAIMING INNOCENCE
You're just as guilty you fucking two-timing doublenigger

isolationism is such a godamn shitty buzzword.

Wasn't it he just walking around the New York city for no reason when his (((dental appointment))) got cancelled?

If the countries of the world cant control their people without u.s policing they shouldn't be a state. nor should the u.s be sabotaging states for REASONS and bombing civilians because theres terrorists among them,.

So question can we sue the US for funding and arming ISIS?

Quick and dirty.

No, the nigger is just a jew puppet, the over half the "obama" cabinet are jews are running it.

I thought all invasions were technically illegal, what do you mean exactly?

much obliged

The bill allows for citizens that are victims of US military operations to sue the US for reparations. Legal or illegal doesn't matter.

>americans can now sue saudi arabia for involvement in 9/11
>being surprised this upsets king sandnigger

>implying usa ever listens to international legal decisions
>implying anyone ever listens to international legal decisions

No, he literally took a day off, he'd never taken a day off in 10 years and that day he did.

lol backfire on them? Who cares

Saudi Arabia already knows when the US and the anglos go to war, they lose thousands of lives, while the opposing side loses hundreds of thousands of lives

>illegally invade a country

Really makes me think....

I tuned into NPR (i know) for about 10 seconds yesterday and they were talking about this. The point they kept trying to hammer into their listeners is "This is really a pandora's box, in the future other foreign governments might try to sue the US for their actions around the world" I was like mother fucker what is the problem?? Shouldn't the FBI and CIA and whoever the fuck else is doing our dark dirty manipulative covert work be held liable? They were literally saying "If we try to hold one government accountable for their actions, someone out there might try to hold US accountable for OUR actions!!!"

Technically yes, but you need to be more specific with what you want to sue them for

Both his children who worked in the towers were "running late" that morning as well. What a coincidence.

NPR reached levels of radio propaganda I once thought only attainable in African dictatorships where every utterance of a word on radio/TV is controlled by the State.

Sometimes it reminds me of the radio station that plays in the background of Empire of Dust, except without the cheeky host calling the President's wife a fatty.

Lucky kike.

This.

Obama is still a nigger but he was right on this and only this.

Politicians are pieces of shit. They all just needed to make a stand and explain to the people why this is bad.

Thanks for confirming people on Cred Forums don't know shit about international politics

>OBAMA REACTS
Fine Bros gonna sue CNN for that.

Who the fuck is so Sheeple with working when you have already gorillion dollars to spend in your lifetime.

F is for friends who do stuff together!

It is, but the fact that so many people are using it demonstrates that they're not thinking for themselves, merely parroting what they heard elsewhere.

OVERRIDE

Post a link you stupid, ausfag, piece of shit

You were right fucking there, taking a screen shot anyway

U is for U.N. me!

U is for United Nations

Saudi Arabia and Israel aren't our allies. Making peace with out enemies would be more beneficial to United States then carrying the weight of our so called friends.

N is for nuking all our freedoms on the net, DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA!

niggers

Please explain this ?

That girl has a penis in her vagina, just so you know

the nigger is right, this is stupid. It opens the US to foreign lawsuits which are 100% sure to come from all over. If you're too stupid to overlook him being a nigger when he is clearly in the right then you have no business discussing politics or geostrategy.

What veto was defeated?

hehe benis

Seriously, when I flip on the station now I just smirk and think "How did I ever believe this bullshit?", earlier this week they were talking about Shillary after the debates, saying, "You know, its a really fine line that a woman candidate has to walk. She doesn't want to seem too timid or wishy-washy, but she also doesnt want to come across as too forceful and shrill" give me a fucking break, you mean a candidate has to think about how they look and sound nowadays? the poor baby. NPR is like taking an IV straight from the Clinton Foundation and MSNBC put together.

something about that turns me on

Sounds like the TPP, I guess the internet is fucked even more now.

Fuck it. If states (in the non-American sense) can be sued, it could prevent them from doing stupid and/or bad shit.

90% sure that was from that hotel that collapsed in the 80s

This bill is about terrorism. Legitimate military operations aren't terrorism, so nobody's suing the USA.

>you can't sue Saudi Arabia, it would hurt their feelings!
>congress votes 97 to 1 to overturn his veto.
>Obama's feelings get hurt.

>No link
for what purpose

Use google you fucking google

They openly admit that they take money from advertisers and underwriters now. And yet they still have the balls to run those donation campaigns all the time.

Once you take money from advertisers and underwriters, your content is no longer journalistic and unbiased. We know that native advertising and censorship is rampant on TV, but NPR still acts like they are holier than though despite being no better than NBC now.

I hope their listener-ship fucking tanks after Trump is elected.

Is that Ryo Hazuki?

>Use google
no way, you fucking skype

Shouldn't the U.S be held accountable? You think we should be able to arm and sponsor terrorists who kill innocent people with zero consequences for us?

I mean I agree with what you're saying but at the same time I think it's crazy the U.S can run all over the world causing chaos and death with zero compensation to the families of innocent people we've killed.

I mean shit, we armed and funded the IRA's bombing campaign against our own British allies. I don't see why the victims families shouldn't be able to sue us?

I agree, but this is one of those "patriotic crying eagle" bills that could be career ending for a congressman to be on the wrong side of

>backfire
No it will put us on a leash which is precisly what we need right now.

Can Arabs sue US for tortures?

>Bong
>Talking about invasion
Top wew

>this triggers the burger

>Republican congress works so hard to fuck over Obama they fuck themselves, and America, over

face it racists, you lost, and now America will pay

>Shouldn't the U.S be held accountable?
No. Idiot.
>You think we should be able to arm and sponsor terrorists who kill innocent people with zero consequences for us?
Yes

Why do you want our country to get sued and take a hit financially or power wise? Cuck traitor

>tfw I file a lawsuit against Israel for establishing the ZOG

>itt: retards that don't understand treaties and foreign judiciary

In order to file a lawsuit against a sovereign nation, the country in question needs to have a proposed treaty with the other country in order for the lawsuit to go through. Also; the same sovereign nation being sued will have host the lawsuit through their own judiciary. Have fun trying to convince a foreign country getting to do any of that. This was a feel good 9/11 bill. Nothing will come of it. We should've take care of the victims of 9/11 in the first place.

t. second year law student

Tell me if us citizens are allowed to sue sa for 9/11. Should families of drone attack victims be allowed? How about Iraq and Afghan war ones? Or the one in which US shot down an Iranian plane full of civilians?

the reason nobody is suing the USA is because of sovereign immunity which this bill is overriding. You're insane if you think this won't be abused. like i said; too stupid to even discuss the subject.

Because I don't identify or agree with our government in sponsoring terrorism. I find it morally repugnant in fact. Our government should be sued and lose international standing for what they've done.

Okay. They would be just another third world shithole if they weren't in America's good graces. They can have fun with no assistance from us any longer.

How likely does that sound to you? Is your head working?

Why do you think he wanted to veto?

It opens a lot of doors for a lot of people that were made to suffer.

So get out you fag

If you don't like the actions of politicians you just vote them out instead of wanting everyone's lives to be negatively affected

>In order to file a lawsuit against a sovereign nation, the country in question needs to have a proposed treaty with the other country in order for the lawsuit to go through

Most countries are UN members though, so you can take up many kinds of cases at UN tribunals and the International Court of Justice.

>Also; the same sovereign nation being sued will have host the lawsuit through their own judiciary.

No.

>Have fun trying to convince a foreign country getting to do any of that.

Again, that's what the UN is (theorhetically) for.. The real problem is, even with the UN, that if a sovereign country says 'lolno', all you can really do is sanction or war.

Ill sue you for creating us, nigger.

normie's first post

Is there any actual source or are you guys spewing bullshit facts around?

If those people would actually be fighting against the subhuman scum in their countries, we wouldn't even have to be there bombing them. Instead, they hide them and give them assistance.

>Why do you want our country to get sued and take a hit financially or power wise? Cuck traitor

Why not? Do you enjoy watching your country men get sent to the middle east to die in a holy war for Israel? Do you honestly think Syria and Libya have anything to do with us?

Actions have consequences, you should realize this if you're an adult.

Why did he think this would work?

Lol guess that means we will need an actual reason to destabilize the middle east next time before we start overthrowing governments. That's why he is pissed , that and it's symbolic of the country finally taking a giant dump on his mullato ass.

If Americans are able to sue foreigners, are we able to sue Americans?

If so, I'm going to sue you guys for the coup in the 60s
Not even a commie, I just want that fat American dough

Nvm, thought this was about country-to-country cases.. If you're sueing a country as an individual, and you're not in the European Unions you're typically shit out of luck. In the EU you can take your case to the ECJ Luxembourg..

What that has to with downing a civil plane in Iran? Or bombing a hospital in Afghanistan?

Google "Lucky Larry."

>muh moral compass

It would be pretty fun if they created a law that forced the ones who made the orders to pay for the bills though.

Imagine Clinton's face as she learns she has to pay for all the drone killings she ordered on her phone.

Leave it to the huemonkey to spend all his time obsessing over and discussing Americans and their laws and still fail to understand them.

My bad, I should've clarified by saying "individual parties" and not countries.

To be fair, they weren't a terrorist group when we did support them.

Overriding a veto is no small matter. The idea these lawmakers had no idea what was going on is farcical. This is just a ploy by Obama's minions to save face over one of his most embarrassing rebukes. He's a piece of shit.

I see it as a positive thing.
It would mean USA would less likely intervene into world affairs.

Which isn't that what we want?

This is realistically the only way to ensure a government remains for the people. Bong officials in particular love shifting blame to the people for THEIR sins.

>It was YOUR FAULT we had to bomb those countries!
>It was YOUR FAULT that writing to officials and voting are your only means of affecting politics!
>It was YOUR FAULT that you couldn't have realisitically swayed our objectives a single iota!
>It was YOUR FAULT we have to take in all these poor rapefugees now!

>you called him a Skype
Too fucking far man, Jesus.

Funny how the election has covered up king nigger's insane policies over the past few months.

>It would be pretty fun if they created a law that forced the ones who made the orders to pay for the bills though.

they need to do this, whomever makes the profits from the war is the guilty party, how about that standard, the people paying the reparations for the wars are always bankers watch how fast we stop having them

You guys actually think some shit poor sand niggers who got their family fucked by drone strikes or some shit have the recourses to sue the United States government ?

>People not thinking for themselves.

Welp, I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

Fuck you bong cuck what is an illegal invasion, if we wanna fuck some sand niggers up and have the means to who says we shouldn't

>tpp
>obama internet giveaway
>sue the saudis for 9/11
Holy fuck i'm confused, aren't these all seperate issues?

>97-1
What, did 2 not vote?

What's the House vote at?

Like who Abdul from some shit poor Afghan village?

That would be glorious

I hope the same thing happens for the internet handover, if that is how that ordeal can possibly work out.

Both Sanders and Kaine did not vote in the senate.

this is the question im interested. i would think no, but what about all of the bombings weve done that happened to kill civilians? honestly i wouldnt be suprised if most of those people werent documented and those cases could probs be thrown out.

>vote them out
Hahaha dude this is america, all voting is rigged.

This. Obama is such a sour cunt.

What if this made governments actually scared of fucking with people now?

One can only hope.

What was the reason that the congress voted against Obama?

This will only make the political relationship with Saudi Arabia more problematic and other countries will start to sue the USA.

Is there a home policy reason for that?

If a Jewish or "leftist", which is mostly snyonymous, lawyer pics up their case: of course.

what am i looking at here?

> Syria sues the US for starting ISIS and uses all of our media talking about how we regularly trained them and gave them weapons as evidence

Can't wait.

If Russia backed them

1/3 of the towers workers were jewish, no jews died at the towers

just a coincidence im sure......

there are reports from people that claim they were warned

why the fuck should americans be allowed to sue another country for 9/11 when we fucking did it? also if you let americans sue another country for war crimes or whatever, then doesn't that open the flood gates for the entire world to sue america?

Agent orange is a lie !

Your janitor shot the very chienne that killed him!

Soon you die and join him!

Au revoir Juifs!

Veruca James

youre welcome

no it doesn't

>Illegally invade a country

Where did this idea even come from?
What is a legal invasion?

9/11 families
>Who's responsible for this???
Obama:
>Idk, saudi's I guess
>ok well, let's sue them!
>Uh... No! They're our allies!
>but they killed us with planes?
>Yes, allies
Lmao, America is cuckland.

I would have guessed based on her facial expression it'd be in her add but then again I don't ever actually see women

This was his last resort...

so if 5 americans went to dubai and cooperated with their government to demolish that tall ass building, then the people of uae would be able to sue america???

It's called disability brah

Yes, good goy! 5 lone wolf extremists got together and decided instead of 5 small random attacks they'd do one big random attack! They weren't funded by any groups and had absolutely no connections to Saudis except that they were from their country!

You had two dead Cohens on the list of dead.

However your high ranking elite Jews like Lucky Larry that's another story.

hillary will fix this when she gets elected. it's not because of generosity that saudis are financing her campaign.

You know good and well they won't stop droning kids, they'll just pass the lawsuit bill onto the American people.

OVERTURNED AND NO RECESS

Looks like 97 (((congressmen))) already changed their mind anyways
Wonder who could be behind this one

No you dumb fuck, if 5 terrorists went there and took down buildings with help from OUR government, they should be able to sue US.

Some of the lads you support in Syria today definitely are, though.

>welcome to endless appeals

Hope their "does it for free" social justice lawyer has the stones to deal with America's soulless bloodsuckers.

>"What this legislation did is it said if a private citizen believes that having been victimized by terrorism -- that another country didn't do enough to stop one of its citizens, for example, in engaging in terrorism -- that they can file a personal lawsuit, a private lawsuit in court," he said. "And the problem with that is that if we eliminate this notion of sovereign immunity, then our men and women in uniform around the world could potentially start seeing ourselves subject to reciprocal laws."

That is not the point of the lawsuits. THEY ARE HOLDING SA RESPONSIBLE FOR FUNDING AND SUPPORTING THE TERRORISTS. How low I.Q. does he think burgers are

>confirmed for not reading the actual legislation
but the talking points sounded so good!

>doesn't that open the flood gates for the entire world to sue america
Yes and this is a good thing. Invading all these middle eastern countries make us the worst and we should be held responsible for our actions.

>plebbit's first roast

You just violated my non-aggression pact, motherfucker. I hope you like the taste of plutonium.

Who would try us first? And how bad will we anally rape them?

Checked

Obama giving the internet to the UN is different from the TPP.

From what I remember, the TPP was a treaty that did a lot of bad shit, including the establishment of an international court in which nations within the treaty can sue entire countries.

I assume this is what this thread is about, unless there was another thing congress was pushing about sueing entire countries.

ironic considering obama is dicks out for TPP, which would allow corporations to sue governments.