Why did Italians make their language sound so stupid?

Why did Italians make their language sound so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtlgzFKWZKE
youtube.com/watch?v=NpSzTCIubCk
youtube.com/watch?v=NQhwNtY3N2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up faggot

Whyn do Americans make someone else's language sound so stupid?

MAMMA MIA!

porco dio

>pasta names
>language

I wonder if that's what your female ancestors were wondering as the Romans raped them

Please read the sticky and board rules, OP.

suca scemo

I dont know, why did they?

Porco Rosso

farfalle is the only type of pasta you should ever use.

All other types are bluepilled

Farfalle holds the sauce and has superior surface area for absorbtion

Pasta war when

I love Barilla. They make the best noodles.

you forgot about penne nigga

Scots also do that.

>he doesn't like rigatoni
Nigga the sauce goes into the middle of the noodle. Every noodle you eat is like eating a noodle stuffed with sauce. If it's meat sauce you're basically eating mini lasagnas.

GOML NIGGA GOML

youtube.com/watch?v=QtlgzFKWZKE
Stop these memes.

Conchiglie is the Ultimate redpill pasta.

POO

They made it mostly consonant-vowel combinations like Japanese because Latin was too hard.

IN

PENNE
E
N
N
E

>Barilla

replying to your own posts.

Fuck that shit, penne for life.

Farfalle's inconsistent texture bothers me, although it might just be because I suck at making pasta. Farfalle always ends up slightly chewier in the centre where it folds.

GABAGOOL

the worst

You fucking American piece of shit, go eat your Hamburger Helper and leave real food alone

>implying burgerclaps can even taste anything at this point

The most beautiful language in the world. Deal with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=NpSzTCIubCk

italian is the language of love. or food. one or the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQhwNtY3N2k

>Farfalle (Butterflies)
>Redpilled

Best pasta is rummo, pretty uncommon even here.

Fettuccine is the only Noodle you should ever use.

No shit if I lived in Italy I would get the best noodles.

I can only afford Barilla goddamit. I can't afford to import my noodles from fucking Italy.

>tfw i still have 20 kg of Rummo pasta to eat

bulk purchases are goat

just lol
italian is a patrician language, I can't feel but feeling like a savage when I utter purely germanic words when speaking english

Well pasta price is very high abroad, I remember how much costed a pack in London.

>Phonetic consistency is bad

As a proud burger, you're retarded.

tagliatelle is the ultimate redpill mate

Good choice, actually it's my favorite pasta brand.

Ay that's a spicya meata ball!

>eating anything but spaghetti n°5
fucking peasants I swear to god

>a heated discusion about redpillnes of fucking pasta

Never change Cred Forums never change

Italian sounds stupid because it was forced on a population that already had dozens of different languages. It was then modified and rewritten so that it could be spoken and understood from north to south.
That's why it sounds flat and stupid, ever tried watching a movie dubbed in italian? Makes you loose connection between images and dialogues, because people don't talk that way. Regional idioms or the same italian with a regional influence are more colourful and expressive than the tongue we're taught in schools.

>he doesnt roll his own pasta

>Not using different shapes of pasta to suit the type of sauce and/or dish you're having

True pleb

how do you suck at making pasta?

unless you make it from scratch just boil water and put the pasta in, it's literally the easiest food to make

>spaghetti n°5
just like momma used to make

Their accent is the gayest accent I've ever heard.

It still sounds better than the gay dialect that burgers speak

I like penne more. Doesn't that hold more sauce?

Fuck it, I got some extra monies to spend, and I trust an Italian with pasta over anyone else.

Do you know of any places I can buy imported Rummo? Fucking Amazon wants to jew me out of $12 for shipping the shit

this

Italian is basically a modified tuscan Language, which was spread throughout Italy when the king unified the country.
Written Italian is the same in the whole country but the spoken language can differ.
If you go in Lombardy, Piedmont, Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany people pretty much speak the same language, with some different accents. There are some regional idioms but they are spoken by very conservative people in addition to italian.
Everyone speaks Italian, but the accent and some preferred words differ even from town to town.

Agnolline best pasta

Forget Italians, what about the Thai people?

>not using based tagliatelle

MEZZE MANICHE MASTER RACE

>buying pasta.
>Not making your own.

Nobody got time for that shit nigger

WTF, go with barilla, it's decent. I won't spend so much on rummo, probably because it tastes a bit better, not by a large margin of course.
I can have a pack of them for a mere 1€ here.

Go eat a crumpet you fagget