Be honest Cred Forums, why do you shill for him?

Be honest Cred Forums, why do you shill for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOpPnMKfIsU
youtube.com/watch?v=0kAphhmVtTs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNXMfUmgUys
youtube.com/watch?v=EB-5QKIHoEg
youtube.com/watch?v=nIQy4J7mQzA
youtube.com/watch?v=usTc88rjHW0
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I shilled for him when he was humiliating Jeb and Rato, but fuck that.

I'm going full Johnson for the keks.

so he wins

I don't, just here to laugh about alt-right brainlets voting for this tax evading real estate speculator.

We're the hero that Gotham deserves

... And what is Aleppo?

who gives a fuck?

obviously not the lead he has with millennials and newspaper endorsements.

have fun jacking off in your maga hat, sperglord

Don't look at me! I'm with her (the classy fun loving senior citizen).

He's the only thing standing between us and an activist left wing SCOTUS, and I don't want to have to shoot any leos.

He seems the better choice for a strong Europe since some European countries have to actually get their own shit together rather than looking to their big brother overseas all the time.

I've been with Clinton since Webb dropped out.

Already do

Can you name a foreign leader that you respect?

i do it because it would be hilarious to see him in the white house
"but is it worth risking your country"
yes who gives a fuck

Clinton is the mob, and Trump is the god damn Joker

cuz hes better then that whore

cuz hes better then that whore

american on vacation here, angela merkel

Because i want to see the Norwegian newspapers and politicans on suicide mode if he wins

He would be a better president than our Founding Fathers. The best we've ever had. I can explain my reasoning.

Consider that America wasn't some project country. We were a colony of Britain. We inherited Britain's problems. The founding father's didn't free us from Jewish control, (The presence of slavery was evidence of this.) they freed us from the Bank of England and the British Empire.

It was an important first step, but Trump is finishing the job. We will finally have our independence.

The only foreign leader that I have respect for is Hitler, because he knew the correct moment to kill himself, which I cannot say for Merkle.

>Be honest Cred Forums, why do you shill for him?

What's worst and what's best:

A businessman who wants to protect America from terrorists and illegal immigrants with some nationalist views which aren't inherently bad but has said some "mean" or "provocative" things in the past

or

A corrupt, lying, pay to play, bought off crazy old lady who is attacking a cartoon frog from the internet? I seriously think she's some level of insane or senile.

or

Johnson, knows nothing of current events (aleppo, world leaders) and gets offended by "illegal immigrant"

or

Stein, jewish criminal guilty of private property damage/vandalization.

Hillary is a warmonger. I value my country's safety.

He tells the Truth.
Robert. Edward Lee

The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.
The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly--the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light

The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.

because when I began to embrace the truth behind the issue of race, my life was essentially ripped apart. i realized that my career prospects were threatened severely, as well as my ability to thrive in a social setting. from there i noticed more and more that what is said about "anti-white" mentalities is true. it was all true, almost all. at which point I began to investigate the source of this "issue" or "situation" or "problem" and when I did, found that much of what was said about these fellows called "Jews" was true. not all of them, surely. I do not hate them. however, I noticed that a great deal of the people most directly responsible for this were Jews, and also noticed that it felt as though they were most protected from criticism by law.

anyway, after recognizing how at risk my life had become, i realized that I had but one rational choice: to shill as hard as humanly possible for the one person who might be able to reverse this situation and make it socially acceptable to have some of these perspectives and to make it so that you can talk about it without having your entire life destroyed

That is why I supported trump

I really hope he wins

Because democrats are weak pussies, 8 more years of Obama/Clinton policy will just have them put more guns in the hands of Muslims and then tell us to accept them

The best response ive ever seen in a thread like this.

Welcome home lad.

This desu. I don't give a fuck about anything else this cycle

What career prospects are hindered by the equal treatment and opportunity of all races/genders? I legitimately don't believe that there is valid support to that claim.

>Cred Forums is one person
Not everyone here shills for Trump.

His clan is being nice to Poland, but all republicans were so far, so we don't care desu. I really doubt that it matters for Poland who wins in this presidential race. What matters for us is peace. If they are able to maintain peace in our region, that's fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOpPnMKfIsU
youtube.com/watch?v=0kAphhmVtTs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNXMfUmgUys

Umm, lulz?

Also, posting in an obvious slider thread.

I'm voting for him simply because of the amount of butt hurt he causes. Seeing people get pissed off pleases my dark humor

Because he's Zionist and I love those Jews.

IF YOU START COUGHING
WILL YOU DIE?

>I really hope he wins

Me too. I shill for the Emperor 4-6 hrs a day. My day to day work is suffering slightly but I figure that's ok because I feel HRC will kill 100s of millions with war and erasing our borders if she were to win. Godspeed Mr. Trump. Praise Kek!

I get paid in Trumpcoins. If he wins the election the price will skyrocket.

>and I love those Jews.

Kek, and i heard that this imageboard is antisemitic

Board of peace.

I never shill. I freely express my support.

i don't. he's a jackass and he will lose.

shills get paid. I do it for free

Go look at the catalog m80. Every thread that isn't about US politics eventually degenerates into a trumpet thread.

I honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Can you give me some anecdotes from your daily life where you faced this problem? I'm genuinely curious.

>Thinking Donald "I love my Jewish daughter" Trump will save the white race

Why?

For the same reason, you believe that Putin is going to do the same.

Have fun voting for open borders

The same reason we supported the Berkut, because of the Happening.

Huh? I haven't posted anything about Putin.

THIS
digits confirmed

Borders will stay open for Poles! We still have too high refusal ratio to qualify for Visa Waiver Program, because few million Poles migrated to the USA illegally on tourist visas in 70s-90s :(

It ain't trickin if you got it.

He sucks. But hillary is much worse.

Because pol is full of idiots who can't tell the the difference between a presidential candidate and a child throwing a temper tantrum. Don't even get me started on the liberals they're even worse. This whole election is a fucking joke pulled straight out of some meme magic bullshittery which is why I'm voting for Pepe.

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power

nigga, he Hitler

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
SHE GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIITS

....ffs. That just undermines the concept. I love ya but fuck off Poles you inadvertently ruin everything!

You got used the same way here in the UK.

shill = paid
supporter = does it for free

Fuck off, ok? UK is only our host that we parasite on. We earn money in your country and send/spend/invest this money to our country. That's how it works. We could work in Poland of course for 1/3 of your salaries, but we are not stupid, millions of Ukrainians are doing dirty job for us here. That's how we make Poland great again. You may be angry now when i tell you that i don't give the flying fuck that you Brits can't migrate to a country with 3x higher salaries to do the same that we do, because such a country doesn't exist. You did Brexit out of revenge and now banking system is going to travel from your London to Frankfurt and Warsaw - btw, Goldman-Sachs already announced that he moves part of the business to Poland. Sorry Winetou. Besides Brexit doesn't really change anything for Poles because we still can work in the UK and parasite on your benefits and shit, so who cares.

You British people are evil anticatholic maniacs. You hate catholicism, you hate the Pope. You hate us. We don't treat your country as a homeland. While the USA is our second home. Nobody persecutes and discriminates us there. We can be proud of who we are and they even reserve main arteries in their cities for our nationalist fetishism. USA is simply superior to the UK in every single aspect. It is a country of immigrants by definition. We built USA, along with other European immigrants. It is our home that we will never betray.

youtube.com/watch?v=EB-5QKIHoEg
youtube.com/watch?v=nIQy4J7mQzA
youtube.com/watch?v=usTc88rjHW0

1) he's fucking hilarious
2) he's not a 3rd party candidate
3) he's not $hillbo Haggins

I really hope he wins, because it might incite some leftists to pick up a gun for the first time

I have a faggot ass friend (who works as a fucking journalist), and is white yet he likes to think he's a full blown Mexican ese (cause he's from Texas). kept saying a few days ago "I don't know why somebody doesn't just sue Trump already" so I asked him what exactly somebody would sue Trump for. he said "muh mexicans are all rapists" so I pulled up the actual Mexicans quote, in which he says nothing of the sort. and then he said "muh muslims serial numbers", so I pulled up the Muslims quote, again where Trump says nothing of the sort (it's the journalist goading him with these weird ass suggestions, and Trump just kinda goes 'yeah sure whatever weirdo'). then he started rambling about how Trump's unfit to be POTUS, which I guess has become grounds to sue someone

tl;dr entertainment value is huge, and generally anti-Trump shills are objectively wrong about everything they say

Probably the border control thing. Pretty big deal, if you ask me.

> It is our home that we will never betray.
THIS action at THIS time betrays the USA. Poles can and should get visas and do whatever in America. But the WAY it is being done will just end up with Poland street surrounded by DinduMaoAllah avenues all wanting gibs and corporations all wanting to drain you with those gibs.

> I love ya but fuck off Poles you inadvertently ruin everything!

Stop being brash and think.

hillary is no fun, better chaos than sameness

anyone but hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic