Are we living in new dark ages?

Are we living in new dark ages?

>leftist idiocracy
>technology didnt change a lot since 70' or 80'
>except of IT which is focused on uprading old stuff or creating new social media apps

i mean there is no breakthrough inevntions like railroad, steam engine, a plane. we stuck in XX discoveries + some modification. We just spread them around a planet which is actually not a progress but spreading, like Romans did, but they invented nothing.

Find a way to shrink transistors faster and we'll have a breakthrough. Until then we wait.

>>leftist idiocracy
He said, right-wing populists surged everywhere in Europe and half of America lived paycheck to paycheck, whilst their CEOs got 500 their wage.

Go read a book.

is not aware of all the latest discoveries
read the news fag

Not sure if bait or not.

We'll be in the dark ages until 2029, stick around

You know we're on track to have quantum computing in a decade, right? You'll likely see an AI pass the Turing Test before you reach old age. Have you been living on an island?

Maybe not in poland

top kek

Yes and no. Never before have we had research being done at a faster rate while at the same time being almost completely ignored by the General populace. It's truly sad.

At least the original 'dark ages' had several excuses as well as some flashes of light.

This one is going to be shit.

You're joking, right? I was born in 95, and don't remember much before 2000, and I know tech has changed. VR is no longer a pipe dream, drones are becoming commonplace, the US navy testfired a fucking laser a while ago, and also has a ship designed to be a test platform for a railgun, Lockheed-Martin is working on a fusion reactor, and that's just what I can name off the top of my head.

>>technology didnt change a lot since 70' or 80'

New weapon systems don't matter when the government is sold out to globalist. Hence the dark age.

Also, the dark ages were named for a lack of written records, not technological stagnation.

you have to understand that OP is from a 3rd world country... nothing changes for them

During cold war there was a reason for technological inventions.
today we are focued on sex change surgery or masturbation robots

Don't make fun of OP, he is from Poland. It might be true for his country.

It is because leftist are scared scums and they stop technology progress.
Regulations, prohibitions, safety and cuckoldry.
If Wright brothers were born today they never discovered a plane because of ue safety regulations

What's gonna happen that will change all this in 2029?

Nigger, Poland has some prototype stealth tank that looks like something out of startrek.

>meme tank
bruh pls

well thats all they got my man...military stuff is only .0003 of what the population can get their hands on. lol

>original 'dark ages'

Which one would that be exactly? Cause it sure as fuck was neither the greek nor the medieval one.

>technology didnt change a lot since the 70s and 80s

are you even fucking trying with this shitbait

L O O

Electric cars, reusable rockets, massive wind turbines, breakthroughs in fusion research, the LHC, CRISPR, the Tianhe supercomputer, wireless computers smaller than my dick and more powerful than my desktop was a decade ago, quadcopters, drones in general, civilian GPS, self-driving cars, fracking, massive breakthroughs in materials science, molecular engineering and biotech, 4g networks, social media, Cred Forums, 3d printing, VTOL aircraft,

Go look at a modern bong vs a bong from the 70's. The nice ones are actually modeled in 3d and tested with simulators that map out the flow of air and water through the bong. All that tech just for a thing that some stoner is gonna shatter into a million pieces the next time he gets drunk.

What?