Be me at 5 years old

>be me at 5 years old
>have African women taking care of me and my sister, she's our babysitter
>we were oblivious at the time but she was an illegal immigrant
>on the day of 9/11 we are in the local playground
>our parents phone her and tell her to take us home as soon as possible
>we are in Virginia, apparently the impact could be heard from our location
>she takes us to our home and we hide in the basement for a few hours.
>we are scared and confused but she tells us everything is going to be okay and that she is here for us.
>many years later our parents helped her get her citizenship because she was here on a visa but never ended up leaving.
>she still works in America to this day and sends money back to her family in her shithole of a country.
>Cred Forums will probably dismiss her as another worthless immigrant.
Not even a liberal, I'm against Black Lives Matter and shit like that and I'm voting Trump. But I do see some flaws in automatically judging someone based on where they came from.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/421673/report-us-spent-187-billion-incarcerate-illegal-immigrant-criminals-2014-joel-gehrke
youtube.com/watch?v=kg4pTqIOIKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> she was here on a visa but never ended up leaving
Why do you americucks even allow this?

No shit, nobody claims every illegal immigrant is worthless. They are, however, bad on average. It's fine to judge groups as groups and individuals as individuals.

What point were you trying to make with this post? /r9k/ is the blog board not this one

I thought this was the /ss/ thread. My penis is sad.

Fair enough, but I have seen some hardcore right wings that absolutely despise every immigrant whether illegal or not. I guess I just felt like sharing a personal experience and it is somewhat related to politics so I didn't see a problem with posting it here.

Let's say that there's a 1/1000 chance that someone coming from Syria is an ISIS militant. Would you, being in a position of power, allow 100.000 syrians into your country knowing that you possibly allowed 100 terrorists in?

>automatically judging someone based on where they came from.

Why do you people not get it? We're not doing it to pass judgment or make assertions about these peoples' character. Our stance is one of pragmatism, not hatred.

The law says you can't come here without government permission, and it says that you can't stay here without government permission. If you break this law, the punishment is being forced to go back. It's not "judging someone based on where they came from," it's simply enforcing America's existing laws.

Every argument, every single one, that people make against deporting illegals, has to do with specific cases. "But what about this one person? Look at how sad they would be if you deported them!" Yeah, that's a real fucking shame. Too bad they broke the law, then. There is no other crime that people do this with. What if thieves and burglars were trotted out with tears in their eyes and people yelling, "LOOK AT HOW SAAAAAD HE IS, WE CAN'T SEND HIM TO JAIL HE'S SORRY!"

We get that these people are people. But they also broke the law, and if caught, they should be punished to the full extent of that law.

>have African women taking care of me and my sister
Explains why you two grew up to be such classless niggers

Anecdotes aren't an argument when you have data. This is just a quick thing I found. There are reports of illegals in prison and their crimes. The numbers are pretty damn high. Also the economy drain of welfare and healthcare and scholarships etc. Productive people need to come here legally. It needs to be hard. As long as we have welfare it needs to stay hard to get in.

nationalreview.com/article/421673/report-us-spent-187-billion-incarcerate-illegal-immigrant-criminals-2014-joel-gehrke

I torture small animals. I've stomped cats, brought them home and dismembered them in my bathtub. I distribute cat food around neighborhoods filled with thin metal shavings. Been in the psych ward twice and diagnosed with psychotic depression/ bipolar/ OCD. I'm also a pedo who gets off to hc.

I'm incredibly intelligent and capable of doing anything I'm motivated to do. I had a conversation with a lady today at the store and helped her fix the malfunctioning automatic door sensor. One time while walking to the gym I found a $50 note on the ground, picked it up and instantly gave it to the woman walking towards me without a second though and I've never told anybody this before. I used to babysit 3 kids of a couple who were too busy with their jobs twice a week after I finished volunteering at an op-shop.

wow, sadist haters BTFO. How will they ever recover?

I hear ya man and totally agree. How do you make that point clear to people though? I've tried explaining it and maybe its just because I'm retarded it never seems to stick to people.

The worst was having this conversation with my father who insists we should just let them all stay, his argument was that because we didn't jail the bankers that caused our last big economic fallout that we can't punish these immigrants as then there would be no "legal parity" in his words, saying that we would be making a second class of citizen in the process and how that's just not nice.

>applied for visa
>stayed a bit too long
>she got her citizenship
Nothing horribly illegal here.

No, we just hate the illegals. The shit starters hate them all.

wow what an anecdote, it realyl makes my thinky thing work, where can I subscribe to your blog?

A full 13% of syrian refugees surveyed support ISIS... and 25% had other islamist sympathies according to a PEW research poll

> now eat them skittles, trayvon

So because we didn't jail the bankers who acted unscrupulously, we can't enforce other laws?

Guess we should release everyone convicted of everything then. What a terrible argument. Ask him if he feels the nation is better off or worse for the bankers not having been jailed, and he'll inevitably say worse. So he's essentially advocating that because America has been hurt by one case of letting crooks go free, we have to be "fair" and hurt the country further by letting other criminals off as well? That's absurd.

You explain it by saying you have no ill will to wards illegals, but they're still breaking a law and people who are punished for doing something illegal are not victims. They may be disadvantaged, they may have been trying to better their situation by doing so, but they're still breaking the law, and in your opinion that's unacceptable. Say that your concern is for the sanctity and preservation of the law of the U.S., not some xenophobic tantrum about mexicans stealing our jerbs. You could hammer home the "Not racist" point by saying that you want all white europeans who have overstayed their visas to be deported too, because the law applies as much to them as it does to a border hopper.

>my personal experience with one employed illegal trumps everything else, especially crime data
WEWEWEWEWEW

>She took care of me so it excuses not paying taxes for years while exploiting American infrastructure
OK bud

>sends money back to her family in her shithole of a country

This is why illegals suck. A legal immigrant would bring their family to america to start a new life, illegals just suck money out of the us economy to keep their shitholes afloat

>His parents hired babysitters
If you do this with your kids you're asking to have them abused, kidnapped, or have your personal possessions stolen and your fridge raided too

you are all absolutely disgusting racists

>>she still works in America to this day and sends money back to her family in her shithole of a country.

Yes goy, support the export of wealth from America.

You do know there is a legal way to immigrate, right?

Abide by the rules and get in legally or fuck off. The rules exist for a reason.

HAHAHAHAHA
>using an illegal African immigrant to look after your children alone
HAHAHAHA

Not a chance of a criminal background check. It could have literally been this woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=kg4pTqIOIKo

The stupidity of some people

I only care about getting rid of illegal hispanic immigrants. They're the only ones who refuse to assimilate and breed like rats.

>sends money back to her family in her shithole of a country.
hmm, really makes you think

>muh children

To satisfy lazy government employee labor unions.

>not having the original version with original receipt

That woman was an illegal immigrant you prick. She overstayed her visa. Your parents actually lied to the government to prevent them from deporting her and con the federal government into letting them stay. Therefore, your parents should be put to death for treason.

>But I do see some flaws in automatically judging someone based on where they came from.
Congratulations, you just dinged in Adult Objective Thinking Skill department.

>You could hammer home the
So you could change your language to fit in with the 'game' of liberal politics.

Classic leftist move, control peoples language.